A&C 08: Spreading the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded but he waited. "I need to hear you."

"Callum, will you please fuck me now?" Oh those words were so hot in my mouth. He stood there and I felt the tip of his penis slide up and down my labia and I asked. "Do I need to lube you?" As I had always had to lube Hugh.

"Do you think you need it?" And he waved his right hand that was drenched in my body's fluids.

I realised that my dampness, 'fuck that - my wetness, my drenched-ness-ness' was all that my body needed, and I shyly responded. "No, I don't suppose I do, please, please, put your penis in my vagina, I need to be filled, and now."

I felt the pressure of his erection opening the mouth of my vagina and sliding in, filling me so nicely. I realised that whilst I was neither on top, nor underneath, I was at the mercy, no, not mercy but the loving care, of Callum. He slowly penetrated me until I felt him reach the limit of my vagina and he pushed no more.

We had become one sexual being.

He moved his hips and the sensation ran right up my body and pleasured the top of my vagina, my cervix. He brought a thumb to bear on my clitoris and lowered my legs so that my entrance moved up to his pubic bone, without any more pressure on my womb.

Then he started to move, withdrawing to the point where the tip of his penis moved against the spot he had awakened and then back in again until his penis touched my cervix, and his balls my perinium, he moved his thumb and rocked his hips and that rocked my world. "It that how you like it Georgia?"

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me climax again please."

"Your wish is my command." And he began to drive his penis in and out of me with increasing speed as my body stated to go into waves of extasy. "I'mmmm Ooorrrggaassaammmiiinnnggg! AAaahhh! ooohhhH aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHH COOMMMEEEE IIIINNNN MMMEEEE!!!! PPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!" My body was out of control but I felt my vagina both gush with warmth and also clamp on his erection and then a different warmth and pressure flooded me and bathed my cervix whilst Callum froze and grunted.

He stood there for a while whilst both of our bodies recovered a little and he stroked by breasts giving me climax after shocks. He then stood back and his manhood left my womanhood and we were two people again. Lifting my legs he laid me along the bed and laid down beside me and slowly caressed my body.

I looked at him lying there. "Don't you need to get dressed and go?"

"Why ever should I do that? This is often the best bit, like a glass of wine after a fine meal." And he leant over me and gently kissed me and stroked my hair. I half rolled onto him and we kissed whilst he stroked my back and the side of my breasts and my nipples tried to push into his chest.

After a while of this kissing and cuddling I felt something touch my thigh and I instinctively went to bush it off, like it was a fly and my fingers hit his erect penis. I didn't believe it and went back to confirm what it was and the had another erection!

So soon! I wrapped my hand around it. "Is this for me?"

He lightly kissed me and smiled. "Well, there is no one else in the room, do you want it to be?"

I kissed him back with passion. "Oh, yes, please, how do you want me?"

He shook his head and looked serious, but then smiled. "No, you are the woman, how do you want my hard cock?"

Callum seemed to be giving me new words to describe his erection. "Can I sit on it? I want to know what it should have felt like when Hugh did it."

He smiled. "Don't be hard on Hugh, he didn't know better, but he will know a lot more now."

I almost pleaded. "Can't you be my lover?"

He shook his head. "I am flattered but I rather think I'm spoken for, even if the lady doesn't know it. I'm sure you will be happier with Hugh, like Donna is with Eric." I wondered if Alice would be upset that Callum is in love with someone as I think she likes him, but how to tell her without revealing that I had wanted him as well.

But those thoughts vanished as Callum laid on his back and I brought my pussy over his hard cock and I rode him until I had an orgasm and came shouting at the top of my voice. I collapsed on him and he fucked me from below in what he called 'reverse missionary' until he filled my pussy with his cum again.

We must have dozed for a while as I suddenly felt cold. "Callum, can you warm me up?" I asked hoping for more sex.

"I think the quickest way to get what you want is to have a shower." I must have looked disappointed so he stroked my chin and continued. "To get warm and have fun." And he added a wink. I couldn't get out of bed fast enough!

This bedroom only had a small shower cubicle in the ensuite so I thought Callum would wait outside, but he joined me and took the shower head down to avoid getting our hair wet. He soon he was running soapy water all over my body and I was returning the favour and getting warmed up in both ways.

As the shower head was in his hand he was able to direct it at my tits and pussy and even between my bottom cheeks, which had a surprisingly sensual feeling then he said. "Never spray too hard down their unless you know what you are doing." And I nodded and reached up for a kiss, before stealing the shower head from him and using it to spray water on his cock, which was starting to grow and got rigid enough for me to start to stroke it.

He then switched off the water! "Time to get out and get dry, this shower is too small for having any fun!" Well, I nearly flew out of the cubicle and would have fallen if Callum hadn't caught me. I grabbed a towel to dry myself, but Callum started drying me, so I returned the compliment and I didn't realise how sexy that could be and I was getting wet and warm between my legs at the thought of what I could do with his cock.

As we entered the bedroom I asked. "Callum, can I have your cock in my mouth again, I didn't get to do much last time?"

Callum smiled and kissed me. "How could a man resist such a request from a sexy woman to suck his cock! If I sit on the bed, you can kneel in front of me and then I won't be at risk of falling over." The idea that he might fall from me sucking his cock hadn't occurred to me and made me feel that it was a powerful thing for a woman to do to a man.

We got in position and Callum talked to me about the things I could do, I didn't say much in reply as my mouth was full! Oh, but such a nice thing to have in my mouth, warm and smooth and delicious. However, I responded by trying out all the things he suggested. I mostly worked on the top part as I couldn't get more than half of it in. Callum assured me that was normal and that taking more was something that needed practice and not all women could do it, or enjoy it. Also if the woman is using both her hands, on the shaft and his balls, a man isn't going to complain.

I concentrated on the head and the strip just below the eye and was bobbing my head back and forth, like I was riding him. I had my right hand, very wet, was stroking his shaft and my left his balls. Meanwhile, Callum was either stroking my hair or tits, which was making me wetter in my pussy.

Callum then let out a groan. "I should have asked before, where do you want me to come?" Then he panted a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked naively and popped him back in my mouth, the feeling was so nice, like an everlasting warm ice cream.

He shuddered and groaned. "You are going to make me come in a moment, do you want to have my spunk in your mouth, on your face or on your tits?"

They all sounded like good ideas, but the second two would undo the shower, but then... . I let his out of my mouth but kept stroking. "What do I do it you come in my mouth?"

"You can taste it and then either swallow it or spit it out. I don't mind either and some women like the taste and others don't."

"What does Alice do?" And I licked the tip and was pleased to see Callum's reaction, squeezing his eyes shut! What power!

"She ... swallows." He groaned.

"In my mouth then." And I smiled and then sucked on the tip and swirled my tongue around it whilst working the shaft and balls. Callum then shuddered and I felt the hot jet into my mouth, I began to taste it but a second jet shot in and I had to swallow or choke, but the taste was nice, a sort of salty sweet and like the earlier fluid, but magnified in taste and volume.

I managed to hold the third and the following jets and so got to taste the cum more before I sucked the last drops and swallowed before letting Callum go, and he collapsed back on the bed, totally spent. Now I knew why he wanted to be sitting.

We climbed into bed under the duvet and we cuddled again until I was both aroused and Callum had another hard cock for me. I asked. "How do you want me?"

"No," And he stroked my face and gave me a tender kiss. "how do you want me, the woman should be in control."

"Can you fuck me" 'wow I used the f word' "on top and really go for it?" 'I wanted to know that if Hugh did that I wouldn't be hurt.

Then Callum rolled me onto my back and he showed how he could pound me on top without crushing me and he even managed to suck my tits. Oh I had such a vocabulary lesson to go with the sex. We both came again, me twice, particularly as Callum reached between us to massage my clit whilst devouring my tits.

Two hours after we had left them, we made a tired way back to the gym and found the others naked in either the pool or jacuzzi, so we joined them. As I snugged up to Hugh in the jacuzzi, he gently stroked my tits until my nipples were aching. The his hand moved between my legs and his fingers worked on me and then in me and I came as he bent his head and sucked on my nipples and I stroked his hair. I found his cock was hard so I climbed on his lap and he penetrated me without any artificial lube and we rode till we both came. I never asked about his lessons from Alice, but he clearly was a quick learner, and we both learnt more about what was important for each other.

Two orgasms for Hugh and more than four for me each visit became the norm and four visits a week, five if you count overnight to morning as two replaced the once or less a week.

----

Alice reveals very little.

To say Hugh was clueless when we started would be unfair... on clueless people. Billy and I nearly had to give him a biology lesson on female anatomy.

It wasn't a joyride for me as either Billy was having to demonstrate things so that he could see what we were doing, or I had to endure Hugh's amateurish attempts. But towards the end he was getting the hang of it and when he felt how being gentle and caring got my body to respond, the positive feedback worked wonders. Billy was also excellent, showing how he had become so much more like Cal. That made me long for Cal and I envied Gia who I knew was in the safest of hands, and mouth and dick.

Hugh eventually managed to give me a rather noisy orgasm before he came over my tummy, thinking that I wouldn't want him to come inside me. As a treat for Billy, for being such a good tutor, I let him fuck me doggy style and to come in my pussy. He managed to make me come twice before he did, but that was partly because I was fantasising that it was Cal, despite the cock being all wrong.

We had been in the jacuzzi and then the pool for about half an hour before a very happy Gia and a blissed-out Cal appeared. I whispered to Hugh, "Get Gia in the jacuzzi and make her yours. Use everything you have learned and make her happy." He nodded and he was already part aroused when he met her, and Cal left Gia with a peck on the cheek and a thumbs up.

(continued... A&C 09. Jenny Gets Her Man)

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality said, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Note, your votes are important, even if you agree with the current score as there needs to be enough ratings to trigger a [ HOT ] tag, assuming the rating is high enough as well.

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

Alex

The next two are about how Jenny, you have yet to meet her, finds that Billy is a changed man, and then the story from Billy's POV.

12