All Comments on 'A&G Ch. 01: The Cottage'

by The_Tender_Dominant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Oh my gosh please don't ever stop writing this, it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOLY SHIT

THIS is the kind of guy I need. Someone who knows me more than I know myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you!

I love yr story telling and yr writing style is very good. I just started reading yr other stories and I encourage you to keep writing, with more plot and character development. What you have so far in plot and character development is intriguing enough that it makes me want to know more.

It's refreshing to read a BDSM story where there's a good balance of romance, submission, and dominance. I'm always searching for stories with that kind of balance on literotica, but the majority of BDSM stories seem to be very formulaic, usually with a male Dom who demands complete submission beyond just the bedroom, who demand to be called Master, and whose only vocabulary seems to be "slut", " whore ", " slave". etc. I don't know much about the reality of BDSM relationships and lifestyles, but my sense is they vary beyond just the Master-slave dynamic.

I guess to each their own but it would be nice to see more stories like yours on here. If anyone can recommend some good BDSM-romance writing on this site, I'd appreciate it.

Thx for sharing yr writing!

Anjil_LoverAnjil_Loveralmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story. The character development is good, and it Feinstein has a plot. There are a few times when the story slipped from third person into first poison evangelical a her or she for a me or my, but the story was good enough that it didn't detract too much. Good job. I think with some background chapters and more fleshing out of the story and is characters you could have a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mind Blown...

What. Did. I. Just. Read.

This was so completely amazing, I can't even begin to describe this! Are you a published author? Because you should be. I have read your other stories too, and trust me when I say I have never read anything like this. That is saying a lot, since I write books too...

And don't get me started on your characters. Dean and Aiden? *sighs and smiles dreamily* Just WOW.

Please don't stop writing... your stories are just too good for you to stop. 5/5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've never read anything like that and I'm totally in love with it. Best story ever. The marking, the caring, the love and the dominance... absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Tender_Dominant@The_Tender_Dominant
Though originally created as stand-alone stories, the Dean & Lily series has begun to take on a life of its own. I will be doing my best to merge existing works in progress with those already published to develop a cohesive story line. For now, those wishing to read them in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES