Aarla's Descent Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Aarla is still trapped.
1.9k words
3.17
1.3k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter VIII.

The next day you wake up aroused, but also with thirst and hunger. You tense your arms against the straitjacket, twisting them and jerking them in any direction you could. But just like the last time, your efforts are in vain.

"Mhm!" biting on the ballgag, you grunt. Then you resort to try again, the cage rocked around you between the vehement motions. What makes you nervous is that you no longer feel helpless. You feel calm. What's more: A portion of your heart already awaits Mr. Garcia.

No! you think to yourself, the epiphany of your silent struggle. But it is too late, and you can hear the door open with a hissing sound.

"Good morning, pet," Mr. Garcia says.

He steps close to the cage, and from behind you he starts to grope your breasts. "Mhmm!" you groan, then his hands wonder between your legs again, a set of fingers massaging your clit, two other moving up and down inside your vagina. Then, just like the last time, the fingers leave, your soul wanting them to return.

"Today we will learn how to walk," he says. You can hear the cage's door opened, and you are escorted outside. He grabs your upper arms, and gets you in a standing position. Then suddenly he lets you go, and you almost collapse on the floor, your adenian brain coming to the rescue.

"Tricky, huh?" he asks. But you really doubt he wants to hear an answer.

He steps behind you, and you can feel his arms grab your shoulder. You are turned around, presumably so you could have more room to walk. But then you are bent down, your legs spread, and he thrusts his cock inside you.

"Mhmmm!" you moan as you can feel the entire shaft within the confines of your walls. Only for it to leave almost completely. Then to return again. The motion repeated sixteen times as you stand there, your arms tense against the straitjacket. A warm, wet feeling, and you realize that he came, the shaft slipped out completely before you would reach your peak.

"Do you want to come, Aarla?" he asks.

You nod.

"And can you do it?" he asks.

You shake your head.

"Come on, try to reach down there. Just for me," he says.

Complacent, you obey, but as expected, your arms are stopped by the material.

"You see, you can't. Only I can do it," he says. You can feel your leash grabbed, and you hear footsteps. "So what is going to happen now, is that you will try to impress me. You will try to walk for me, perfectly. And if you can't do that, if I have to catch you over and over again, I will refrain from giving you an orgasm. All in the name of good, of course. As this will motivate you to learn faster."

"Ready?" he asks a second later.

You nod.

"Excellent," he says, and he steps forward. You can feel your leash tense between his hand and the O-ring on your neck. You take a small step in the ballet boots, and you succeed. Then he steps again, and you follow, the second step also successful. By the third time, you are braver. But you fail: the tip of the boots are just too small, and he has to catch you as you fall forward.

"That was not very impressive, darling," he says.

"Mhm!" you grunt. It is really a dirty trick that he employs. Its not enough that you got aroused by struggling in the straitjacket. But to be denied after being entered? The cruelest thing an owner could do!

"Let's try again, shall we?" he asks, and he steps again. Your leash tense, you follow. And for a number of steps you are just fine. But the damned tip is too small, and he has to catch you again.

"Come on, darling!" he says. But you fall again.

"Come on!" But you fall again.

And again. And again. And again. For numerous hours, in a never ending spree of failure. In the end, you are escorted in front of the cage, and knelt down before him, your ballgag unlocked and now departing your lips.

You open your mouth, tongue out, as it was explained to you earlier. But instead of a cock, you receive a question.

"How would you rate your performance, my dear?"

"I did my best, Master," you answer. You do not dare to close your mouth. Instead, you keep it open, muttering the words.

"And you did not exactly impress me, my pet," he says.

"I really tried..." you say, but he grabs your jaw with his hand.

"A-a-a-a," he says. "This is not what you say when this happens." He tilts you head up, but he doesn't let go of your jaw. "What do we say when this happens?"

"I'm sorry, Master," you correct yourself.

"You are sorry for what?" he asks.

"I'm sorry that I failed to impress you, Master," you answer.

"Good pet," he adds. "You will have many owners over the years. If you fail to keep this in mind, you will get some serious punishments."

You can hear his zipper unlocked, and his cock is pushed inside your open mouth, the tip of the shaft to stop inside your throat. You start to suck on the cock, as expected, and you get a load on your tongue after a couple of minutes.

"Excellent, pet," he says, and he locks back your ballgag. "We will continue in the evening," he adds, and you are escorted back inside the cage. After that, he leaves you alone, and you can hear the door closing behind him.

Frustrated, you start to struggle in the straitjacket. But you just can't do anything. And the challenge itself was impossible. The average person takes weeks, or even months to learn how to walk in these boots. And you guess he expects you to do it until you get to Adenia, just so you could be in full gear as a symbol of his power. What's more, he didn't even feed you. So now you will have to stay here hungry until the night.

Furious, you continue to struggle. But its just senseless. Finally, you give up, and you decide to wait until he returns, adamant to do the best that could be expected of you.

Chapter IX.

"How are you doing, pet?" you can hear the question as the door opens. From behind, Mr. Garcia grabs both of your breasts, gives them a squeeze, then his fingers latch onto your erect nipples.

"Mhm!" you groan, your vagina moist from the arousal.

He lets go of your nipples, and you can hear the cage's door opened. Your leash grabbed and pulled, you are escorted out of the cage, and you are brought to a kneeling position in front of him. You can hear a zipper pulled down, and his erect cock is pushed against your face.

"You really want to have this in, don't you?" he asks, the cock moved back and forth on your skin in a rhythmic fashion.

You nod.

"That's right. You are a good slave," he says.

You nod.

He unlocks your ballgag, and you wrap your lips around the cock. However he grabs your hair in a fist, and pulls your head back.

"What are you, Aarla?" he asks.

"I'm a slave, Master," you answer.

He slaps you in the face.

"Whose slave you are?" he asks.

"I'm your slave, Master," you answer.

He slaps you in the face again.

"Louder," he demands.

"I am your slave, Master!" you raise your voice.

He slaps you in the face again.

"Louder," he demands.

"I am your slave, Master!" you raise your voice.

He slaps you in the face again.

"Louder," he demands.

"I am your slave, Master!" you say, your vocal cords at a fraction.

"Excellent, pet," he says.

Your face burning in pain, you don't forget to open your mouth and stick your tongue out. A second later, he pulls your head forward, your hair let go so you could suck his cock. You do the best job you possibly could. Then as he comes, he grabs your hair again, pushes his cock down your throat, and sends his semen inside you.

Then he slaps you in the face again.

"Didn't we forget something, Aarla?" he asks.

"Thank your for getting your semen inside me!" you say aloud.

He slaps you in the face again.

"Inside me, who?" he asks.

"Thank your for getting your semen inside me, Master!" you say aloud.

"Louder," he demands.

"Thank your for getting your semen inside me, Master!" you say aloud.

"Louder," he demands.

"Thank your for getting your semen inside me, Master!" you say, your vocal cords at a fraction.

"Excellent, pet," he says.

He grabs your head again, and your mouth still open, he spits in it.

"Thank you, Master!" you say aloud.

He slaps you in the face.

"Thank you for what?" he asks.

"Thank you for spitting in my mouth, Master!" you say aloud.

He slaps you in the face again.

"Louder," he demands.

"Thank you for spitting in my mouth, Master!" you say, your vocal cords at a fraction.

"Excellent, pet," he says.

Your head still pulled back, and your face hurting, you keep taking rapid breaths. This display of crude power; the extent of control he has over your body as his subject turns you on beyond measure. But instead of getting fucked in the vagina, what you are so awaiting, he grabs your leash and drags you on your feet. The heels and the tip of the ballett boots now supporting your weight.

"And now we will have some more walking," he says, and he starts leading you in the cargohold.

Desperate for an orgasm, you tiptoe after him in the ridiculous heels. But all you do is stumble, and Mr. Garcia has to yank your leash upwards numerous times to save you from a fall.

"Mhmm!!!"

"Mhmm!!!"

"Mhmm!!!"

You grunt again and again. You know that you need to walk steadily if you want to get your orgasm. But you can't do it. You just can't. It is an unfair challenge. And no matter how hard you try you are unable to do it.

"How would you rate your performance?" he asks once the show is over, and you are knelt down (presumably in front of the cage) again.

"I'm sorry that I disappointed you, Master," you say.

He slaps you in the face.

"Louder," he demands.

"I'm sorry that I disappointed you, Master!" you say aloud.

He slaps you in the face again.

"Louder," he demands.

"I'm sorry that I disappointed you, Master!" you say, your vocal cord at a fraction.

Your mouth still open, he pushes his erect cock inside, the end of the shaft down your throat. You start to suck on it like the good slave you are, and his semen is delivered on your tongue. After that, you expect to be fed perhaps. But he slaps you in the face again.

"Thank your for getting your semen inside me, Master!" you say aloud, already realizing your error.

"Louder," he demands.

"Thank your for getting your semen inside me, Master!" you say, your vocal cords at a fraction.

"Excellent, pet," he says, and you are locked back in the cage. "We will continue where we left off tomorrow," he says, and you can hear the door closed with a hissing sound.

Frustrated, you start to struggle in the straitjacket, your hips moved sideways as your body yearns for the stimulation. But there is no way you could get an orgasm while your hands are enclosed in the material. After about an hour of constant struggle and numerous grunts as you bite on the gag, you decide to settle in for the night, determined that tomorrow you will do better.