Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping to her knees she sucked his cock, bending her over the kitchen chair he banged her cunt, while fingering her arse hole. Pushing his cock against her little back door, it yielded a little bit at a time. When he was balls deep he started long slow thrust, his mothers yelps of pain eventually turned to groans of pleasure. They were both Anal virgins, although Aaron decided he preferred her cunt, it was amazing to get her to finger herself, he could feel her fingers through the thin wall of flesh. As she started to come he felt his cock expand as he blasted spunk deep in her arsehole.

When they had showered and dressed his mum sat down and explained her idea.

"Nobody knows us around here, so if you called me Betty, we could be a lot more open in public, be fun don't you think? Of course, I know you probably wont be around for long, let's have fun to the max while you're here."

Agreeing that would be fun. He tried to get used to calling her Betty, thinking about Pauline he arranged to go to her place for 19.30 tomorrow, she sounded genuinely pleased to hear from him. Betty wasn't surprised when he told her he was out tomorrow and didn't know if he would make it home.chattering away happily the doorbell interrupted them.

Going to the door, Betty returned with a slim women in her 30's. Introducing Aaron to her personal trainer, Fiona. The 2 women went into the lounge to complete their daily training routine, that Betty said lasted about an hour or so.

Asking if there was a paper shop Aaron went to fetch a news paper and bottle of wine. Getting back to the house, Aaron sat in the kitchen, reading his paper and drinking coffee. After about 30 minutes the music was turned off and the 2 women came into the kitchen, both in brightly coloured tight fitting leotards.

Betty made coffee for Aaron and some sort of health drink for them, Fiona stood adjacent to Aaron. She was around 5' 7" very slender with pert tits and small hips. Her nipples poked into the bright material.

As she shifted her weight, spreading her feet a little, he could clearly see the bulging outline of her pussy. As he watched she moved around behind Betty, slowly running her fingers down her back, he saw his mother shudder as Fiona"s hand reached between her legs.

"Uuuuhhh we are going upstairs to finish our workout, would you like to watch?"

"Yeah, watching 2 beautiful women work out has to be better than reading this crap."

"Oh, while I remember, April my sister is staying for a few days at the weekend, she gasped as Fiona's finger slid along the outline of her pussy. You may get to watch 3 women work out if you're here on Friday!"

Following the women upstairs, Betty asked him to sit on the chair at the bottom of the bed. Stripping each other, they shared a passionate kiss as they got on the bed. Aaron watched as the 2 women posed for him as they kissed and fondled each other. Fiona was about an inch taller than Betty and was slender to the point of being skinny. Her tits were very small but topped with large pink nipples and jutted out from her chest nicely. Her shaved bare pussy, was lipless and glistened with her moisture. Unlike Betty, her long legs didn't have much shape and her arse cheeks lacked fullness. Aaron thought with her shaven pussy, slim hips, small tits and skinny legs she looked like a young immature teen, a bit of a turn off.

The women moved to 69, manoeuvring their position Betty laid on her back and Fiona straddled her head. Aaron watched as his mum spread Fiona's cunt with her fingers, showing him the sopping wet pinkness of Fiona's pussy. It wasn't long before both women started to groan as they licked and sucked each other's pussy's. Aaron's cock was ramrod hard as he slowly stroked it, spreading Fiona's cunt wide, Betty signalled Aaron. Going towards her, she grabbed his cock and guided it towards Fiona's entrance.

It had always been a fantasy of Betty's to Watch a pussy as it was penetrated by a fat cock. Aaron slid easily into Fiona's wet cunt, Betty started to cum as she watched Fiona's cunt full of her sons cock. As Aaron started to thrust into her, Fiona cried out as his large cock bottomed out and Betty rubbed her clit.

Fiona wasn't really into men, but the fullness of his cock as he battered her pussy combined with Betty rubbing her clit soon tipped her into a massive orgasm. Pushing Aaron out of Fiona's streaming pussy she rolled the girl onto her back and feasted on her juice. Waggling her arse invitingly, Aaron got behind her and plunged his cock deep inside her cunt. In just a few strokes Betty shook and moaned as her pussy bore down on his hard cock she launched into a massive orgasm.

Deciding to conserve energy for later, he reluctantly pulled out of her quivering cunt. Saying she had to go, Fiona left them cuddling on the bed. Betty seemed happy to just cuddle and they drifted off to sleep, waking 3 hours later, Aaron was alone. Showered and dressed he was on his way out as Betty walked in.

"Hi Aaron, thought I would go see some friends, your out tonight so am going to have a dinner party."

Ok, that's great as wont be back till late if at all, going to see some Friends from school. Going into town to buy some clothes as don't have many civvies. Would you like to come? I have heard Milton Keynes has a great shopping centre."

After 3 hours of shopping, Aaron bought all the clothes he needed, in a single shop. It seemed to Aaron that Betty was determined to visit every shop in the huge shopping centre, but did enjoy her modelling various dresses, skirts and jeans. The last shop was called "Anne Summers", Aaron had never heard of it and was shocked to see all the sex toys and sexy lingerie. His mother selected several skimpy silk bra and panties sets, including some open crotch panties, then moved onto the huge sex toy selection. Seeing Aaron's embarrassment she giggled.

"Want to look nice for my boy, the open crotch gives you instant access. Would love you to bend me over or throw me on bonnet of a car and fuck me in public."

Selecting a fairly large dildo with a sucker on bottom, she grinned.

"About same size as you, will keep me happy when your away."

Paying for her purchases she went off to the lady's, returning with a huge smile she showed Aaron her bunched up panties in her hand.

"Can you make another fantasy come true?" She whispered as she wafted the wet crotch of her panties under his nose. Knowing the car was parked on the 10th floor they got into the lift. As soon as the door closed Aaron bent her over and forced his rock hard cock deep inside his mother. Betty screamed as his cock ripped the delicate folds of her cunt apart, he had taken her totally by surprise. It hurt quite a lot, feeling his cock hit her cervix she knew he was deeper than anything had ever been, soon the pain turned to waves of pleasure as he battered her pussy. Feeling the lift stop, Aaron withdrew and slipped his cock back in his loose fitting joggers.

Betty thought she would explode, she had been right on the edge when he had withdrawn. Her insides churned as 3 young boys got in the lift and pressed floor 9, unable to stop herself, she walked behind Aaron and rubbed her clit. The release was incredible and she had to bite into his jacket to subdue her scream. Her cum poured down her leg and pooled on the floor as she had the biggest orgasm ever. Her belly ached as all her muscles spasmed and flexed, her legs felt wobbly as she clung onto Aaron.

"Oh god, thank you Aaron, that was the best. I never knew my cunt could give me such pleasure, until this week I thought it was just for a mans pleasure."

As the doors opened on 10, Betty clung to Aaron as they walked to the car. Taking her jacket off, she spread it across the car seat as she knew she was bleeding.

Arriving home Aaron went to shower and get ready to go out. Betty sat on the loo downstairs, it hurt to pee and her cunt and hips where Aaron had grabbed her, felt bruised. Fiddling her swollen clit she crashed into a smaller but powerful orgasm. Getting into the shower she pushed the small shower head inside her. Feeling the hot water hit the top of her cunt was exquisite as it soothed and calmed her bruised and battered pussy.

After a few minutes the water running from her was clear and blood free, gingerly she pulled the shower head out she winced with pain.

Leaving the shower nude, she knew, if Aaron wanted more, she would fuck him just as hard as ever as her pain turned to pleasure.

Aaron appeared from his bedroom, he was dressed in a pair of Levi jeans and a tight short sleeved shirt. Kissing Betty goodbye he ran downstairs and jumped in his car. At 19.28 he parked on Pauline's drive.

As always comments and suggestions welcome.

12