Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him carefully, "what do you want?"

We talked late into the night. He told me how it felt to be betrayed by his ex-wife. How it felt when he saw that her baby was clearly fathered by another man. How cheated he felt. How used he felt. She was unfaithful for a long time and hid it well. He told me that if she had been at all honest with him about not wanting to be married to him, he would have gotten on with a divorce and she could have had what life she wanted and so could he.

Aaron was divorced now and it gave him a sense of freedom that he was just getting used to. There was a 'newness' to his life. His eyes had been opened and he was gong to make sure that history didn't repeat itself. He would be very sure of what he wanted and who he wanted it with.

I knew that there was a certain little girl that was sizing him up to be her new father. So far, so good.

**********

Jimmy

"Listen, your divorce has been official now for a while. I sent you the original dissolution decree and I have a copy in my files here in case it is ever needed. You're a single man in Ireland and can get into whatever trouble you want to."

"Jimmy, I can't thank you enough."

"Just pay my bill when you get it."

"I was worried when Maddy showed up here in Ireland. What the fuck was she trying to do by coming here?"

"Her family are super pissed at her and told her to sort her shit out. She figured that she'd give you one last shot. When you blew her off, she came home and so far is playing the part of the struggling hard-done-by single mother."

"What about the guy that's the father of her kid?"

"Oh, he has enough problems with his wife and kids and is completely ignoring Maddy. He's scared shitless that she'll come after him for child support. Mind you, he has fuck-all to give her."

"That's a laugh."

"What about you? Are you coming home anytime soon or are you making the move to become a full-fledged Irish citizen?

"I don't know. I have to admit, it's different here, but I really like it. I've meet a wonderful woman that I think could be someone that could make me very happy. She has a daughter."

"What the fuck...?"

"Yup. She's a nurse-practitioner and she's got a four-year-old daughter. She's smart and beautiful and she is a great mother."

"But the kid isn't yours..."

"No, but she didn't deceive me and didn't lie to me. There is a difference, a big one, between her and Maddy. Maddy betrayed me, deceived me and lied to me. That is a deal breaker. When her baby was born and I saw that I wasn't the father, it all hit me like a transport truck. I knew in that instant that my marriage to her was over. That's why I had to leave and get out of Albany. The further the better."

"Well, you achieved that aim, my friend."

"Thank you for everything you've done for me."

**********

Two Years Later

"Aaron! Aaron, it's time."

"Oh shit, I'll get the bag."

I ran to the closet by the front door and retrieved the bag that we had packed and got ready to get in the car. I called the hospital and warned them that we were leaving now. My mother and father were there and they fussed over us as we got out the door. Matilda was standing there and gave us both a hug. "Bring me home a baby brother."

I laughed as I got Laura into the car. The Garda gave us a police escort all the way to the hospital in Tralee.

Nine hours later, our child made her appearance into the world. I made a mental note that the next one might be the brother that Matilda was hoping for.

My parents drove down to the hospital with Matilda later and they all got to see the baby. Annabel Marie Brown was pretty much oblivious to all the attention she was getting and settled for holding my finger as I held her.

**********

Laura

Right, I get the last words. I was very fortunate to find a man that wanted to be a family man. That and he is a man that is happy to take on the responsibility of a wife and child right from the start. Aaron is mine, but I have to share him with Matilda and now Annabel and maybe another.

I can't fathom women that don't know when they have it good. Aarons ex was stupid and her stupidity was my good fortune. She fucked up and because of that, lost him. When he found me and I found him, we were two people in search for each other. It was purely by chance that we found each other; but I'm so glad we did. And I think, no, I know that Aaron feels the same.

We're a family now. And by god if anyone gets in the way, they'll have me to deal with. I'm an Irish wife and mother and I don't take kindly to other women making eyes at my husband.

That includes you, Amelia Kelly.