Aaron and Angela Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple finds each other on a website and looks for fun.
4.5k words
4.65
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is somewhat of a continuation of our earlier stories. Renee grew tired of the swinging lifestyle while Aaron wanted to keep going. They remain friends, but Aaron searched for other partners. One of our more recent stories reflected a night with one of those partners. ... This story is the start of a series about Aaron and Angela; these are not based on true experiences but they are based on what these two people hope happens in the weeks, months, and years to follow. We hope you like what we've written.)

Tonight was going to be the night Aaron and Angela were going to meet in person for the first time. Both of them were sure it would be a night to remember.

The two of them met on a swingers' website. His female friend Renee had suffered a series of medical issues and lost her enthusiasm for the lifestyle; her husband, while not suffering any medical issues, had apparently lost his enthusiasm for sex play — and for sex in general — as well.

So they started talking in the chat room on the swingers' site. He made the first approach. He identified himself as the writer for his profile and was delighted to find out that Angela was on the keyboard for her profile.

That led to a series of "get-to-know-you" chats. What do you like to do? How often do you meet other couples? Do you prefer just meeting one other couple at a time or do you like parties or swing clubs?

Gradually, slowly, the conversations became more intimate. When he finally said that he was really frustrated by the fact that Renee seemed to have lost interest in pretty much anything sexually, she said that maybe the two of them should get together sometime.

"Really?" he asked. "If we were to do that, it would certainly take some of the frustration out of my sex life."

"Mine, too," she said.

"Really?" he replied, again.

"Yes," she said. "My husband never touches me. He is like he was never interested in sex or swinging or anything like it. He sits home at night and watches TV; he goes to bed at 10 p.m. each night, leaving me to take out my frustrations with my dildo."

Aaron couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yes, they were both mature — Aaron was 66 and Angela was 55 — but they were way too young to put their sex lives into storage.

And what sex lives they had both had. Both of them were enthusiastic about orgies, having been in several — and they missed them. They had been to swing clubs and they had been to house and hotel parties. They wanted back in.

Could they meet each other's needs?

They began to brainstorm about how they were going to get together. It was easier for Aaron; he did not live with Renee. It was harder for Angela; she lived under the same roof with her husband John and didn't want him to know what she was up to. She really didn't want to divorce the man after 30 years of marriage, but she needed her pussy filled with dicks and tongues, and the more she and Aaron talked, she wanted to make it happen.

It all fell into place in one weekend in late spring. John was an avid golfer and he and some co-workers scheduled a weekend golf trip to Tennessee — 36 holes on Saturday and 18 more on Sunday before returning home. That quickly, Angela knew what would work.

Two days later, the two found each other in the chat room.

"So, do you want to fuck, big boy?" she asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Aaron said, his heart in his throat.

"My husband will be away for the weekend, leaving three weeks from tomorrow," she said. "I will have a hole to be filled. Could you help me?"

Not too much subtle about this woman, Aaron thought.

"What do you have in mind?" Aaron chatted back, playing it a little coy.

"I'm thinking that if you don't have to work on Friday night, you could come down here and we could go somewhere to play on Saturday night. Are you interested?"

It was an involuntary reaction on his part as he reached down and began to massage his cock and balls. "Of course I'm interested. What man wouldn't be?"

They began to set up plans. As it turned out, he couldn't come down Friday night because of a work conflict. He could make the 80-mile drive on Saturday morning, however.

Angela had a better idea. She mentioned a club that was about halfway between where they lived. Aaron had been there. Angela hadn't, but friends in the lifestyle had recommended it to her and John.

So it was set. At 4 p.m. Saturday, they would meet at a hotel in the city where the swing club was. He made the reservation and paid for it. They'd keep in phone contact during the day Saturday and try to get to the hotel at about the same time.

Anyone who has ever tried to set up a blind swing encounter new how hard that was to do and how often things went wrong. Lifestyle participants, couples and singles, had multiple stories to tell about meetings gone wrong and the irritation of no-shows.

Aaron was thinking about that as he was driving to the hotel, about 50 minutes from where he lived. He was talking to Angela on the phone all during the trip. She sounded as excited as he was that they were finally going to get together.

It was shortly after 4 p.m. when she pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. "I'll be right there," he said, and in a moment, he was.

He pulled in front of the hotel; he had told her that he had a blue Mustang, and she recognized it from his profile photo. Her car was a little Ford Escort, and she honked as he got out and went into the hotel's office.

He came out of the hotel holding two room card keys in his hand. She started his car and followed her to the spot where they were supposed to enter the hotel. He got his duffel bag out of his car and she pulled a small suitcase out of hers. They held hands as they entered the hotel.

Aaron and Angela amazed each other by their chaste behavior. Maybe they were not wanting any onlookers to understand a little too much about their meeting this afternoon — or what they had planned for tonight. They didn't even so much as kiss, however, until after they got into the room and the door gave a pleasing "thump" behind them as it closed.

"Come here, you," she said, and help her arms open. Aaron walked forward with his own arms open. They were quickly in an embrace that became tighter the longer it lasted. Their lips locked in a ferocious kiss. If the goal was to reassure each other that this was what they wanted to do, it worked very, very well. Their hands caressed each other's body. They dropped to the bed and continued to kiss, but eventually, well, the clothes started to come off.

He worked over each of her nipples — they are each an inch long, capping off 44DD tits — with his tongue while flicking his finger over her shaved-smooth pussy She kept her hand on his dick and stroked it to full hardness

Then it happened — a perfect 69. Well, not entirely perfect; she was 5-4 and he was 6-2. It was good enough, however, for mutual pleasure. They then switched positions; she continued to be on top but now she mounted his 8.5-inch dick and drove it into her slick, hot cunt.

It didn't take long, and Angela went first, cumming as she pulled herself down on top of him. "This is so good," she said. "It's been so long since I've been fucked like this. I want it so bad, so much."

She's not a screamer, really, but more of an exclamation of contentment girl. "Yes, yes, yes!" She repeated as Aaron's thrusting into her pussy continued.

Moments later, it was Aaron's turn. He could feel his cum tighten his balls and begin its journey up the base of his cock. With three or four final, frantic pushes, he went balls-deep into her pussy and gave her what he wanted to give her — and what she wanted to receive. Hot, joyous cum.

They were both spent and she rolled off of him. She reached back, however, and pulled herself to him. Their tongues intertwined with a lazy intensity until she rolled onto her back. Their positions were alike — hands folded in front of them, legs slightly spread, their juices making his cock shiny and dripping out of her cunt.

"Thank you," she said.

"I should be thanking you," he said. "You're the one making love to an old man. You sure you want to do that again?"

She beamed as she looked at his face. "It was my pleasure," she said. After a moment's thought, she altered the statement. "It was our pleasure," she said.

It was getting on to 5:30 by then. They needed a shower and they needed to get ready for the night's activities. They should eat, too.

Aaron wanted to eat first and shower later. "Nothing is worse than trying to fuck on an full stomach," he said. She agreed.

They threw the same clothes they had worn during the day. They called for a carry-out pizza and took it to a nearby park. It was warm enough during the fading light of the day that they could eat and talk and do a little dreaming.

They returned to the hotel about 7 p.m. The hotel shower was too small for the two of them to fit in at the same time, so they took turns — Angela first — and then got ready to go to the club. She wore a wrap-round blouse that displayed her tits, showing off her girls to terrific effect. She had on a skirt with no panties. When Aaron got dressed after his shower, he put on a pullover and a T-shirt. "No one will be looking at me," he said, pulling Angela to him, "when they will have you and all the other women to look at."

They were in no particular hurry, but the club offers a significant price cut for people who arrive before 9 p.m. At about 8:45 p.m., after a couple of stops along the way, they walked into the club, paid their admission fee, and walked in.

The club has two levels, a ground floor and a basement. The ground floor is where the dance floor and the social areas are, although there are a couple of private places for couples that can't wait to get downstairs for fun and games.

They danced a few dances and participated in a couple of the mixer games. The one that Aaron really liked involved each lady holding a large 1-foot-square tile with a number on it. There were 15 women playing, including Angela. Each of the men took note of the number of the women he had come with, then went over and draw a number out of a large bowl. If it was his partner's number, he was invited to draw another number. (It is a swing club, after all.) After one dance with a new partner, the men went back to the bowl where the numbers have been replaced and drew out new numbers. Three dances later, each man had danced with three women and each woman had danced with three men — long enough to have a conversation and see if they were maybe interested in getting together later. There was also time in between dances to meet and greet their temporary partner's significant other.

If the idea of the mixer was to meet other couples, nothing could have worked better. Especially when it came to finding playmates for later.

As the dancing wound down, they went to the locker room — which was also on the first floor — and changed into what some swingers call their "play clothes." For Angela, it was a diaphanous royal blue gown, transparent enough to show off her tits to their full effect. For the sharp-eyed view, one could even tell that she was not wearing panties — and for that matter, that he pussy was shaved. Aaron put on a pair of silk boxers and a plain black T-shirt.

That quickly, it was playtime. The dancing and the talking and the atmosphere of the club was leading them on to the basement. They went down the stairs holding hands, stopping to kiss once they reached the downstairs lobby.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this, after all this time," Angela whispered in Aaron's ear. "This is as good as I thought it would be."

"It is," Aaron said. "I'd say, thus far, even better."

The basement of the club is laid out in a large oval, with tables and chairs and sofas in the middle and private and semi-private rooms on the outside of the hallway. They walked around, noting that some of the partiers had already put some of the rooms into use. They walked a few steps, chatted with people, and kept going — although, for his part, Aaron was starting to wish they, too, could put one of the rooms to use.

He got his wish when he got to the end of the hallway and started to turn around. The club allowed singles, who were remarkably well-behaved (if they didn't behave, they had to leave this version of sexual paradise), but they had reserved a large room at the end of the hall for couples only. Grabbing her hand tightly, Aaron steered Angela into the couples' room to see what was going on.

What they found was a couple named Jeremy and Rhonda. During the dances upstairs, Aaron had danced with Rhonda (brunette in her 50s, 5-foot-6, tits like Angela's) and Angela had danced with Jeremy (6-0, balding, height and weight proportional). They had met after each of the dances.

Jeremy and Rhonda were just laying on one of the beds, observing what was going on around them. There were three other beds in the room and each of them had two couples, apparently already having switched partners or planning to do just that. There was really only one place to go if they were going to stay in the room.

"May we?" Angela asked as they moved closer to where Jeremy and Rhonda were cuddled together.

"Of course," Rhonda said, patting the bed alongside her.

The two of them were fondling each other. Jeremy had three fingers inside Rhonda's quim while Rhonda was slowly stroking Jeremy's hard dick — not wanting him to cum too early. As they moved over to allow for Aaron and Angela to get in, she rolled over and reached out to Angela as the redhead came in next to her.

What happened next, Aaron thought, was magical. Angela had said he liked to play with men and women equally, but as she got into the bed she rolled into Rhonda and then partially on top of her. The two women put their faces together and began to kiss — tentatively at first, and then with more passion. It was breathtaking.

Jeremy and Aaron snuggled up behind their respective women, enjoying the curves of their bodies while they engaged with each other. Increasingly, Aaron reached over Angela to fondle what he could reach on Rhonda, and Jeremy reached over Rhonda to feel up Angela. Nobody would stop. Everyone loved it.

Aaron got even closer to Angela and whispered in her ear. "You want to do this with them?" he asked.

Rhonda was caressing Angela and was close enough to hear what Aaron was saying, even though he was whispering. "I hope she is," Rhonda replied, "because I sure am. And I know Jeremy is. We had a conversation about the two of you before we came down here."

With that, Rhonda scooted closer to Angela and actually rolled the other woman on top of her. She opened her legs and when Angela fell in between them, she wrapped her legs around Angela's waist. The two of them were kissing passionately now, and continued to do so for several minutes.

The two women pulled away from each other for just a moment — to take a breath, if nothing else. Then, as if by agreement, Rhonda moved to Aaron and Angela moved to Jeremy.

All four people took a moment to take pull what clothes they had off. Aaron tossed Angela's gown and his own play clothes over to one corner while Jeremy did the same with what he and Rhonda had been wearing. The quartet was on the same page in just about every way possible.

The fucking was almost choreographed. There wasn't any male bi-play, but the girls regularly took their turn with each other. Aaron and Angela fucked while Jeremy and Rhonda fucked; Aaron and Rhonda fucked while Jeremy and Angela fucked; and then Angela and Rhonda got on top of each other — sometimes in a 69, sometimes face to face.

When Aaron and Jeremy expended their loads into each other's woman, Angela and Rhonda sucked the cum out of each other's pussies.

A time of small talk, a guarantee that they would trade phone numbers before the evening ended (they were members of the same swing site that Aaron and Angela met on), and it was time to get something to drink and do a little cleaning up.

A few minutes later, they were in the social area doing some meeting and greeting. They talked for a while, spreading out on a sofa at the edge of the room, and Aaron caressed Angela's tits as she leaned back against him. There was certainly joy in the air.

"Would you like to go back downstairs?" Aaron asked. Angela didn't even bother to answer. She just got up, grabbed her drink with one hand, grabbed Aaron's arm with her other hand, and started walking down the stairs.

They gravitated, of course, to the end of the hall — the same place where, a short while earlier, they had met Jeremy and Rhonda. People were there, and excitement was there (if moans of pleasure meant anything at all), and they poked their heads in to see what was going on.

What was going on was three couples going at it. All three couples were new to Aaron and Angela, so they didn't know who had originally come into the room with whom. All they knew was that all three couples were merrily fucking away, and they decided to join them.

They squeezed into an available space and Angela crawled between Aaron's legs and began to suck his cock. Aaron added his voice to the moans of pleasure and it did not go unnoticed by the others in the room. Soon there was a hand at the base of his cock. He looked, and it did not belonged to Angela. It belonged to a short redhead, part of the couple next to him. Moments later, Angela slid up to kiss Aaron.

She put her face alongside his so she could whisper in his ear. "There are fingers in my pussy," she said.

"Oh, there are?" He was surprised, but not a whole lot. He didn't think she was too surprised, either, especially since another woman was stroking his cock while Angela was sucking it.

"Are you OK with what could be happening here?" he whispered back to her.

"We are here for this, aren't we?" she said. "Let's see what happens."

What happened was that she looked over to the side to see whose hand was in her pussy. It belonged to a black man, about 40, who had been fucking the redhead who was paying attention to Aaron. Angela slid over the kissed the redhead, who said her name was Nancy, and put her hand around the dick of her partner, whose name was Richard. Richard continued to fuck Nancy, but he slid around slightly so that he could make better contact with Angela. While not slowing down very much at all with pumping his dick into Nancy, he kissed Angela as Aaron looked on.

Richard moved down to say something to Nancy. Aaron and Angela didn't hear what was said, but they could take a pretty good guess after Richard pushed his body up with his arms and came over to Angela. Both men got approval from Angela for two different things — Richard wanted to fuck her and Aaron wanted to fuck Nancy.

Moments later, the two couples — partners switched — were going at it passionately. The pleasure was exquisite. There was pleasure in sex, there was great pleasure in great sex, and this truly was great sex.

Moments later, there were other people involved. One of the other men in the room asked Aaron and Angela if they minded playing with the others, and they said they would love to.

For the next hour, maybe 90 minutes, they traded partners at will. They did oral to each member of the opposite sex, and they fucked them all, also. They split off into a few MFM and FMF threesomes, and finally there were climaxes. While the guys' dicks shrunk, the woman moved to the middle of the room and shared the cum as they could.

Angela lifted her head up to look around. "Hi," she said. With a laugh, she added, "That is my friend Aaron and my name is Angela. It is certainly nice to know you, even if we fucked you before we knew what your names were."

And so they met. Richard they already knew; his babe was the woman with the caramel-colored skin, Lilly. Nancy, the redhead, was there with Simon, a shorter man who had the biggest dick of the foursome. The others were a couple a little closer to Aaron and Angela's age — Ron and Billie, both in their late 50s or so, and both apparently as madly in love with sex as everyone else in the room.

12