Aaron and Angela Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does anyone have any idea what time it is?" Aaron asked. Ron, showing his age, completed the first line from the Chicago rock 'n' roll hit of the early 1970s. "Does anybody really care" he responded. Everybody laughed.

"Well, we want to get back to our hotel room in a while," Aaron said. "It's gotta be, what — 2 o'clock?"

"Actually," Ron said, looking at his watch, "it's 2:15."

Aaron looked at Angela, who started to get up out of the bed. "We are going to get out of here, get a shower, and get some sleep," Aaron said. "Tomorrow we'll have a goodbye fuck and head back to our separate homes."

The other six people were three solid couples, so they were intrigued with Aaron and Angela's story. They were glad, above all, that they could be part of their "coming-out party."

"What hotel are you staying at?" Ron asked. Angela told him the name, and Billie said they also had a room there.

"Let's make contact in the morning," Aaron said. "Check-out is at noon."

They exchanged room numbers, got dressed, and left the club.

—-

The rest of the night — the early morning, actually — went as scheduled. Aaron and Angela drove to the hotel, took showers, and went to bed — and to sleep. Angela backed into Aaron and they spooned together. Aaron wrapped his arms around Angela, his hands on her boobs, and they fell asleep.

Along about 9 a.m., they woke up and began to greet the day. "Good morning, beautiful," he said. "Why, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me for quite a while," she replied.

The continental breakfast was served in the hotel lobby until 10 a.m., so Aaron let Angela stay in bed while he took his phone and went to see what was offered. Angela only wanted a roll and some coffee; Aaron picked up some cereal and milk and some orange juice for himself. He carried the food back to the room.

When he returned, Angela was on the phone in the room. "He just came back with breakfast," she told the person on the other end of the phone. "I'll tell him what's up. Bye for now." She then hung up the phone.

"I'm guessing that was Ron and Billie," he said.

"You're right!" she replied, reaching up to give him a kiss. "They'll be down in about a half hour, if that's OK with you."

"Of course," he said.

The two of them had finished breakfast and were just laying confortably in bed when there was a knock at the door. Angela got up, looked through the peep hole in the door, and opened it. There were Ron and Billie.

A fuller description may be necessary here. They were both about 50, with fair skin. Ron was balding a bit — well, more than a bit, actually — and what hair there was was blond. He was about 6-0 in height and he was of average build. Billie was a blonde, with nice tits. She was about 5-8. She was taller than Angela, to be sure, but the right height for the 6-2 Aaron. He smiled as he remembered how much fun he had had with Billie the night before; when he came for the last time last night, it was into Billie's lightly-furred snatch.

"Glad to see you," Aaron said, shaking hands with Ron before moving to Billie and taking her into his arms for a good-morning kiss for the ages. They were thrilled to be reunited this morning, especially as they saw Ron and Angela doing the same.

There weren't a lot of words spoken; there weren't a lot of words necessary. Clothes came off and the couples occupied the beds next to each other. They were involved with their new partners, of course, but they kept in touch — literally — with the other couple as well. Aaron knew there was no greater feeling then kissing the woman he cared about while fucking someone else; both couples did that.

When the orgasms subsided, they talked a little more. Ron and Billie lived about 60 miles to the east of where they were, which meant that all four people had about the same distance to drive. They chatted as they got dressed and Ron and Billie left the room.

Aaron hugged Angela. "Did you have fun?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes, I did," she said, emphasizing her delight with a kiss.

"Do you want to do it again?"

"What do you think, silly?" she replied. "When? Where?"

"We'll look for opportunities," he said. "Let's see where the future takes us."

She picked up her small suitcase and held it in front of him and leaned forward for a quick kiss. She opened the door and she walked out with Aaron right behind her. With a wave, they got into the separate cars and drove away, he north and she south.

The both smiled as they drove, knowing they would find a way to repeat the pleasure ...

12