All Comments on 'Aaron & Slade Ch. 07'

by TrippyLuv

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago

Loved it cant wait to read more from aaron and slade :)

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Been waiting for this hehehe

Still sad for Slade though, I hope his dad changes his heart for him. I still see in the story the kind of ending you want to happen or lead to but I'm hoping that I am wrong. Anyway great job and I will be waiting for the next chapter.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
so glad there is another chapter

I was so glad to see the next chapter come out. You outdid yourself yet again. I am glad to know that Slade's mom and siblings still love him. He needed that in his life. And to know that Aaron didn't go through with the anger of what Slade's parents did to him was fantastically done. The way you were talking in the comments of Chapter 6, I thought there would be a BIGGGGGGGGG dramatic spot in this chapter. When Slade went into the store, I thought he would have been held up at gunpoint or something. When Slade won the fight, I thought he would wail on Aaron to let him know how angry he was with him. See I was expecting something really bad to happen. It is good to know that I was totally wrong.

I am so glad you got the next chapter out, for this has become one of my favorite stories. I can't wait to see where this goes. I do hope there is a HEA ending for Aaron and Slade. The characters feel almost like real people to me. It says a lot about how the author writes their stories, if they can bring their characters to feel so lifelike. Please keep writing for you have a great imagination and the way you write shows that. Will be looking for the next chapter to come!!!! =)

ACLASSYLADY

kmillerk1kmillerk1over 8 years ago
TrippyLuv, always love your story

Thank you again for an wonderful addition to Aaron and Slade. Please keep up the great writing.

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago

excellent addition please keep it up becoming a favorite of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will there be more chapters??

Will there be more chapters? I miss this story. :/

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 8 years agoAuthor
There will be another chapter coming!

Normally, I would respond to each individual comment but thought it best to do it this way for a reason. For everyone who has left a comment, thank you so much it is greatly appreciated! It excites me to know there are people on this site who look forward to reading new chapters for 'Aaron & Slade'. Sorry for the delay but a case of severe carpal tunnel in both hands caused by a preexisting medical condition has me limited to how long I can type on any given day after working long work hours where I use my hands. Have no fear! I'm typing with one hand at a time, which is not a joke, so the process is a hell of a lot slower. I'm hoping to have chapter 8 up ASAP! I can't give a definite date as to when but I am half way through. I ask that you stay patient because my only desire is to finish this story. I have also revised the first two chapters if you want to give them another gander. Thanks again. You're all awesome!

Much love,

TrippyLuv

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

I hope you're feeling better, Look forward to more whenever you can get it to us. Health comes first. Thank you for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

hi,,,looking forward for the new chapter..lovely story and hope you will be writing the next chapter after you recovered..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG. Please write another chapter. I love these guys!

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 7 years agoAuthor
Note from the author:

Hello, everyone!

2016 was a long, hard, sad year for me.

While I did write occasionally for both of my stories. A serious bout of depression clouded my thoughts and kept me confined to my room. After I sought help, I went back and reviewed my submissions for Literotica. I took it upon myself to go back and reedit every chapter I have submitted. This took up a significant amount of time from writing new chapters. But I feel the changes I made gave Michael & Jason; Aaron & Slade, a little more depth as an individual character, and as a couple. I've also added more details to their stories.

I stopped writing altogether in September, when work took up a pretty big chunk of my time. I found myself thinking about writing but not really caring.

Eleven days ago on New Year's Eve brought me to the saddest I've ever felt in my entire life... my dad passed away. I've never cried that hard or much before. That day I turned on my laptop and started to write again. I had to shut my brain off from feeling the sadness of my loss. In doing so, I found myself writing a chapter for Michael & Jason. I don't know if it's any good, but I'll submit it soon.

I have some thoughts for Aaron & Slade. It's just getting those thoughts down and making them coherent.

I just thought I'd inform you about what was going on in my life. I haven't given up on either story, All I ask for is patience. I'm doing the best I can with what life hands me.

Much Love,

TrippyLuv

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Here I was thinking u ve given up on us ......I pray u pull through dis dark times in ur life.....keeping u my prayers

Ryan8inchRyan8inchalmost 7 years ago
Love the story

I hope life is better now for you I love your writing hopefully will see some more chapters to this story because it seems like it is just beginning.

GeorgepulseGeorgepulseover 6 years ago

Hi, I hope you are doing much better now.

Please finish the Aaron and Slade story as it would be great to see them end up together forever because you have them so much in love with each other.

Keep on writing as you are great at it and your stories are fantastic, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous