All Comments on 'Aaron & Slade Ch. 01'

by TrippyLuv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've read this story before

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start!

I really like it a lot. They seem like a cute couple. look forward to reading the next chapter. Does Aaron move? Can't wait to find out.

canndcanndover 9 years ago

like the start of this. I don't know if you plan to continue though b/c you didn't put

'ch 1' at the end of the title.

I am surprised he didn't tell Slade he loves him. it seems like the time to say it. As for the move, his father should care what the move will do to his college choices. Afterall, he won't be captain in a new school. that is a big deal. his mom has to cut the cord. She may worry, but he is growing up and has to be able to go off and live. i am sure she can visit or he can drive up since he has a truck (funny about Slade's driving record) and be sure he is well. she maybe could let him stay with Slade's family since he could share Slade's apt. That way April, who is clearly a caring mom, can keep an eye on him.

I hope they come around and I hope you finish the story. Next time put Chapter 1 or part 1 at the end so people don't think it's a one off with no ending.

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@cannd: Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I hadn't realized I'd forgotten to put ch. 1 in the title. I'll make sure to do it for the next chapter because I plan on continuing with the story. I have some reediting to do with the chapters I've already written but you'll learn more as the story progresses. I wanted to have Aaron say I love you but decided against it but that question as to why is answered in the next chapter. Thanks again, I hope you come back to my story.

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it...

@anon: Thanks. I tried to write honestly about Aaron and Slade as a couple. They genuinely care and love one another. I hope that comes across. As to whether Aaron moves or not, you'll have to stick around to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Its a good start, but I have read it before

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

@anon: I had previously posted the story here but chose to remove it to reedit and change the title. I hope you come back to read the follow up chapters.

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Great start!

I like where this story is going. I disagree with @caand simply because we don't know enough about Aaron's father to know if he wants his son to go to college, if the parents saved a college fund or if Aaron wants to go to college or work after hs graduation. Another thing I disagree with is Aaron telling Slade he loves him when he says he has to move because it would look like he's just saying it now because he is moving.

I think the best time for both to say 143 is when they discuss whether or not they wantto do a long distance relationship. You nailed the dad who seems to be that parent who doesn't give into their kids..what he says goes when you live under his roof. I'm interested to read if they get caught or one admits they are in love to keep Aaron in VA..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous