Aaron Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"Mine. Mine. Fuck me. Make me yours."

"Finally. Thank you Katie, thank you for being mine. Fuck I was dying."

"Me too. I need you Aaron. I need you to see me, know me. I need to bond with you so we can really see each other."

"I need that more than you will ever know baby. I don't want to fuck up anymore."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves baby, you'll still fuck up."

"Fucking true. But at least you'll believe me when I apologise."

"Love me Aaron. I really need you to love me. Not just fuck me like all those other..."

"No Katie, don't think about that. Please don't think about that. Not while I'm loving you. Not while I'm making you mine forever."

"My turn to fuck up. I can't stop thinking about them, I can't stop thinking I'm not what you want."

"Baby, listen to me, you're all I have ever wanted, but more than that you're the only woman, the only wolf, I have ever NEEDED."

He broke the kiss and she whimpered and reached for him again.

***

 

"Easy baby, we have time. I'm going to make sure you know how much this means to me. I'm going to make you forget any other man or woman you've been with. I'm going to destroy every memory either of us have of anyone else Katie. From now on we will only crave this, each other."

"Well you can try but I've had some really hot women over the years."

"Baby, I have no problem with you playing with a woman as long as I watch." He was removing her clothes as he spoke and as her nipple came into view he couldn't resist stopping to suck on it lightly.

"Fuck do that again." She purred with her pleasure.

"Keep purring for me baby and I'll do anything and everything you want."

"Wolves don't purr moron." She clutched his head and pressed her nipple back between his lips as he chuckled. "Suck me."

"Only if you return the favour later."

"Nipples, cock, anything but your toes, I refuse to suck your toes."

"Nipples, clit, fingers, baby I would even suck your toes."

"Suck my toes and you will never get to touch me again."

"Okay so no feet play, I'm learning already."

"Shut up and stop teasing me."

"Oh baby, I'll be teasing you for hours yet." Aaron laughed as he felt her growl of frustration as he raised his head again. "Let me get your pants off and then I'll make that other nipple all puffy and pink like this one." He said as he ran his thumb over the slippery peak he had been sucking. He took the time to look at her face and held her gaze as he undid the zipper on her pants and began to tug down her jeans. "Yeah I like you looking at me all hot and horny, way more than when you're all pissed off with me. I'm going to have to keep my girl satisfied."

His words were enough to make her pussy cream again. "Oh fuck. Aaron, please?"

"Too soon to be begging baby." He grinned at her as he began to lower himself in front of her, taking her pants with him. "There'll be time for that later."

Kate burned with need and embarrassment when she knew his nose was right on her panties. His nose pressed into the wet lace and she felt him inhale deeply. Shit that was almost enough to make her orgasm.

"You smell so good baby. I'm not sure I'll ever get enough of you. I can't wait to taste you." He didn't, he tongued her wet panties. It wasn't enough obviously because she felt him tear the lace away while her jeans still imprisoned her ankles and he buried his tongue inside her. "Fuck Katie, baby come on my tongue, let me drink from you. Tastiest pussy in the whole world."

"You'd know."Kate couldn't stop her instinctive reply and was surprised when he slapped her bottom and lifted his head.

***

Aaron stood and threw her backwards on the bed, pulling the jeans off her legs and sliding up between her legs. "Wettest, tastiest cunt, in the world and all mine. No other man will ever get to bury his tongue inside you again. No other cock will ever get to press inside you and feel you clench around him."

He hated that he had been with any other wolf. He hated that he couldn't reassure her that she was his only... fuck she'd been with other wolves, he wasn't holding her past against her, like she held his against him. He wasn't going to keep apologizing. If her crazy fucking mother hadn't interfered they would have already had over ten years together. He wouldn't have waited till she was twenty-one he would have made her his as soon as he had scented her, fuck what everyone else would have said. Okay so maybe he would have waited till she was 'legal' but he would have started wooing her as soon as he knew she was his. "So many missed years baby, we have so much time to make up."

"You seem to think just because you're making love to me you can call me baby again." She growled but he heard the laughter in her voice.

"Baby, my sweet baby." He moved up her body and saw the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes. "Taste yourself on my lips baby."

"Fuck you are too good looking to argue with right now. Your mouth all wet with my juices and your eyes all hot, golden, with your wolf so close."

"My wolf can wait. I'm just getting started."

***

 

She had screamed his name for the fifth or sixth time when she finally felt him turn her over and position her on her hands and knees. She felt him thrust deep and as soon as he was buried balls deep she felt him fur up behind her.

"Don't change baby, let my wolf claim you, just like this."

Kate felt his knot forming and began to squirm against him. "Oh it's so good, feels so good Aaron."

"Yeah baby, take my knot and keep clenching on me like that."

"Oh, fuck, fuck, I'm going to... now, please make me yours Aaron, fuck now... please."

As her orgasm sent her into the phase where the moans and cries no longer made any sense at all, she felt him bite into her. His bite tearing into the flesh between her neck and her collar bone. His mouth holding her tight before he slowly removed his teeth and licked the wound to seal it. Then he pulled her tight against his groin as he threw his head back and howled, filling her body with his own release.

"That was... Aaron, wow."

"I'm glad I satisfied you baby. You pleased your mate so much, man and wolf. Sleep baby, when we wake up I want you to claim me."

"Aaron as you bit me you..."

"Not now baby, we can talk later. I promise."

He knew he had some explaining to do. As he had claimed her his wolf had shown her images of her. Images of her from... fuck his wolf had been telling her how long he had loved her. But he wasn't ready for her to know how weak he was, how weak she made him.

***

 

Kate lay there unable to let the images go. She was tied to him. His knot still imbedded in her. And while he had been claiming her he had failed to shield her from the images of other woman. Images that made her heart break a little more. Images of a woman arched backwards in front of him as he looked down her top and lusted for her. Images of breasts draped in green fabric as he ached to run his finger along the curved edge. Images of a bottom in tight jeans and a pale pink top tucked into a waistband as a woman walked away from him and his love for her made him burn to pull her back to him. Her mate loved someone else.

He had asked her to claim him but she knew it was just him making the best of the situation. Aaron would never love her the way she was already starting to love him. She couldn't stand the thought of what was to come. Couldn't face what it would do to her when he cheated. It was just a matter of time before he sought out the woman he loved, or moved on to someone new. How could fate be so cruel?

 

 

CHAPTER EIGHT

Kate lay beside him, watching him sleep. She was unsure how long before he would wake but knew she did not want to have the conversation he was wanting. There was only way to put an end to it, before it could even begin. She kissed his chest and ran her tongue over his nipple piercing smiling against his skin as he twitched beneath her. She placed a combination of teasing nibbles and soothing licks across his ribs and down over his muscled stomach.

"Oh shit Kate, you don't have to... oh fuck yeah, your lips on my cock, baby... so good."

Kate licked down his shaft and then back up, taking a different path on the reverse trip to learn the vein that twisted along his cock. "I love what this did for me Aaron." She said as she ran the very tip of her tongue around the piercing that had sent her into at least two of the orgasms she'd screamed her way through earlier.

She now tightened her lips around him and began to take him deeper. She moved up and down on him, nursing the underside of his cock with her tongue and enjoying him continuing to harden in her mouth. When he seemed to adjust to her movement she changed her technique. She drew her cheeks in, sucking harder on him as she pulled back, then she took him deep into her throat on the downward stroke and growled, sending vibrations through his length.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to lose it, you need to stop." He pulled at her hair but not aggressively. She lifted her head only a fraction, as she spoke her lips still brushed against him.

"Oh baby," She said placing a real influence on the word baby, "I am not stopping till you do."

"I want to be inside you, shit, don't, aghhhhh..."

"But this time was about what I wanted."She let her wolf take over. She moved up over his spent body and sank her teeth in. "Mine."

"I love you Katie, I'll love you forever."

"Yeah whatever."Kate took a deep breath, licked across his wound and then moved backwards. As she moved off the bed she said, "You may as well sleep for a while, I'm showering and then Emily and I have plans."

"Kate, you can't just rock my world and walk away, come back."

Now back in her human form Kate called from the bathroom, "Maybe when you stop calling me baby, I may be inclined to listen. Until then I'm good with my original plans." She shut the door.

"Fuck." His growl of frustration seemed ironic considering she knew how satisfied he was. She brushed her teeth and rinsed him from her mouth. Why did he have to taste good? She was looking forward to him spilling on her tongue again, okay so maybe not as much as having him fuck her hard and deep again, but it was right up there. She was going to end up as crazy as her mother, okay maybe nobody would ever be as fucked up as her mother. Fuck she couldn't think about her mother right now. Shit, she had to get ready to meet Emily. They had arranged to meet yesterday, officially so the youngster could show her the way to the limited shopping choices available, unofficially so they could start to build a connection. Kate didn't really need much from the store, but she did need some time to talk to the young wolf.

***

 

"Hey Emily, sorry I'm running late."

"I'm sure it was the hot boyfriend's fault."

"Well, yeah, but no. Oh God I am so not going to discuss my love life with you. You're too young to be forced to listen to that mess."

"How old do you think I am?"

"Twelve, thirteen?" Kate guessed.

"Fuck I know I'm a bit on the scrawny side but that is insulting. I'm sixteen next month."

"I'm a bitch. A really sorry bitch." Kate looked her over and then smiling said, "Well get in the car then because I need a second opinion on my damn boyfriend..."

"Crap, I should have left you thinking I was twelve." Emily laughed as she got in the car. "Okay so what did your man do? Did he cheat?"

"Not yet. But he will."

"Yeah most of them do. Though the way he looks at you, I dunno, what makes you so sure?"

"Oh, history, the fact I caught him, um, looking at other women."

"Well he is a man. I wouldn't worry about him looking. Looking isn't anything."

"Mmm you lying to me? You sound older than sixteen."

"Too smart to stay in this town, that's for sure."

"Yeah, no offence but a goldfish is too smart for this town. What are your plans?"

"Well I thought about getting knocked up and running away with whoever the lucky daddy is, but then I looked around at all the losers here that already tried that, so I think I'm going to keep working on good grades and then try for a scholarship."

"I like that plan much better. What would you like to do?"

"Like? Does it matter? This is about security and a good income, I'm good with math and science, so I have to work out what career I can get with that."

"Of course like matters! You want to slave away all day every day for the next fifty years at a job you hate? No amount of money will make that worth it."

"So you get to do what you like?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm also studying right now, for a career that will be one I love."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to be a doctor by next year."

"That would be awesome. Helping people is definitely something that I could get into."

"Nothing stopping you, especially if you're good with math and science."

"Yeah, maybe." Kate saw the way Emily slouched in her seat and didn't really believe she could go after such a goal.

"Spill. What makes you think you couldn't be a doctor or something?"

"I'm trailer trash. People like me, we don't get to do that sort of shit. Fuck people like me are lucky if we make it to forty and can make a living without breaking the law."

"Bull Shit. You are capable of fucking anything you want and if any of the losers here have been telling you different, you should get out now not wait till you finish school. You can go to school somewhere else."

"Well not exactly. I'm in a foster home here and I tried to get moved out of town and they won't let me."

"That sucks." Okay so good news Jill, the bitch, wasn't Emily's mother. Bad news now there was another question to add to a growing list. Where was her mother?

"Yeah but after next month I'll be out of the system. They cut you off at sixteen. Technically you aren't old enough to be an adult, in any way that counts, but they still throw you out and leave you to it."

"Well you make sure when you leave this shitty hole you ring me, I want to know where you go and I want to know when you get to college too."

"You mean that?"

"Why the fuck would I make it up? Come on I know, I'm like ancient and shit, but I'm cool enough to stay in touch with aren't I?"

"Coolest person I've met in years." Emily grinned and then pulled out a battered cell, "So what's your number?"

Kate rattled off her number then laughed like a crazy person when Emily showed it saved as 'Ancient Cool Chick1'.

"Oh turn right up there, we're almost at the mall. Now don't get excited, it isn't as good as you'd expect."

"Honey, in this place I'm amazed you have a mall. We were worried when we arrived we may not even be able to buy food. Your supermarket isn't even in town, what's the story with that?"

"Long story short, too many drug fuelled riots and gang wars in town. The only stores that were in town closed after too many dramas to count. The supermarket is officially in town still, by like one street or something, but the mall is in the next town over, so is my school."

"You come out here to school every day?"

"Yeah I bike out here if it isn't raining, but if it rains I have to take the bus and sometimes that just isn't good for my health so I ditch a lot on wet days."

"I won't lecture on the ditching, but you need to get out of here. You could come to the city with us when we leave? It would take a month for the government asshats to do the paperwork and track you down anyway right?"

"At least, but I'm not bludging of anyone, not even for a month."

"Fuck kiddo, that is all good and fine if you have a good place to be, but look around, you need to get out of dodge."

"I'm good, it's only another month."

"Well we're leaving in a couple of days. Just think about it?"

"Yeah I will. Probably too much."

"Oh good, they have food. I am starving. How about we have breakfast before we shop?"

"Works for me." Emily pointed out the entrance to the car park.

***

 

 

Aaron had gotten up not long after Kate had driven away. He took a shower and dressed all while his mind went crazy.

"She isn't happy."

"Of course she isn't happy you're a moron. Let me handle it, you pussy."

"Listen up mutt, I am not a pussy, you had no right to show her my memories."

"She thinks we don't love her, don't want her. Because my dumb human kept dipping his dick."

"I didn't hear you arguing at the time."

"You never had to hold me back either. Now we finally have her, our mate, and you're going to fuck it up."

"I know."Aaron ended the argument with his wolf. They both agreed that he would fuck up. He always fucked up with Katie.

He then realised his phone was ringing and looked at the screen before answering. "Hi mum."

"Son, if you could stop arguing with yourself for a few seconds I've been trying to contact you."

"Sorry, what's up?"

"You, you are going to go crazy if you keep this up. You need to get yourself together."

"In the last twenty-seven years, have I ever been able to keep it together when Kate has been involved?"

"No, but this is different Aaron. Come on, you're mated now, you have everything on your side and if you would just let her see..."

"I can't do it. If I tell her, fuck mum, if I tell her I've loved her since I was sixteen and still stuck my prick in all those other... fuck if I confess she'll never believe I won't cheat again. She's already positive I'm going to let her down, screw someone else, hurt her, my only hope is convincing her she is my mate, and that I could never betray her like that. If I tell her I loved her all along and still fucked half the bloody women in the country she will never love me. Never trust me."

"Calm down, you don't see this clearly. She's already falling in love with you. She doesn't think you want her, love her, or even that you find her attractive. Fuck Aaron, when you flashed her those images, she didn't even realise they were images of her."

"I'm going to tell dad to wash your mouth out with soap."

"Don't you try and change the subject. She needs to know. I know you're scared but she needs to know."

"Not now. I can't do it now. I need time to get her to love me. Shit, I need time to get us through this fucking mess here, and back home, then fuck, okay, okay I'll fess up but not now."

"You better do it before she breaks completely Aaron because if you think you're a mess right now, that girl is all over the shop, you're linked now, pay fucking attention to her."

"She pretty much keeps the wall up with me anyway and since we only mated last night I haven't exactly had much time to break it down."

"But the family bond would show you what we've been seeing..."

"I don't have a family bod with her. I had a pack bond. I had a fucking useless weak as shit pack bond. Now I have a broken useless mate bond with a big fucking wall in the middle of it."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh. You have a family bond with her?"

"Um yes. Yes I have a family bond with her."

"Who else?" He felt the pain as soon as he realised she didn't want to answer, and then realised he didn't want to hear that she had made his whole family her own, except him. "No don't tell me. I don't want to know."

"Aaron please try to fix this as soon as you can. I'm scared for you both. You're too far away and in a dangerous situation, and you're both a mess..."

"I know. I'll keep her safe mum, I promise."

"It isn't only her I'm worried about. Fuck I just got about fifty flashes of an argument you were having with your damn self because you are so close to losing all control and can't keep a fucking wall up."