All Comments on 'Aaron's Lolita Ch. 02'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nicely written, with touches of drama

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Basic premise good.

Not up to chapter one.

Too much 'nonsense' such as her being fucked by man man at the same time. Too much 'good girl' or 'bad girl' conversation. It adds nothing.

Needs more of her edging/tesing him. She could have done that while telling him aabout what she fantasized about while she masturbated.

And the whole 67 day hiatus didn''t seem to add anything.

Four stars.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

She asked him if he'd been with anyone else and he didn't ask her? Unbelievable. And her knowledge of what to do coming from READING? Give me a break, she had to have been "practicing" on SOMEONE. And letting "sleeping dogs lay" as far as his wife and best friend? In my Opinion there is a WHOLE lot missing.

ladyphoenixladyphoenixover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, darlin. As for your notes.....so is your point that every action must always be logical and stories may have no holes or blank spaces? Thus they may not be like real life....? Maybe he doesn't want to know. Or maybe she hasn't been practicing on anyone. You don't have to 'practice' on anyone to learn some things....maybe she watches porn. Or reads lots of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written, APPRECIATE you not incorporating disgusting anal--- instant turnoff.

4.5 stars, keep up the great story line. Dirty talk/fantasy talk keeps things spicy, buuuut no having her fuck other dudes. (Although...Perhaps she brings a girlfriend for their first girl-girl experience... with Aaron? ... in the cabin? Then they take off on a 3-way vacation?)

Can't wait to read the next installment!

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

5 stars, well done!

Just one request, please?

Don't make us wait another 19 years for chapter 3?

Pretty please? With sugar on top?

ladyphoenixladyphoenixover 2 years agoAuthor

So sorry darlin....iife got in the way.

dirtythoughts7dirtythoughts7almost 2 years ago

What an amazing erotic journey you just took me on. You know how you feel so disappointed when you finally finish a novel that you couldn't put down? Well that's how I feel right now just having cum again reading this beautiful prose. Your exquisite choice of words is like no other author I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aaron's Lolita Previous Part
Aaron's Lolita Series Info