Aaron's Lolita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of him there were several racks of coats, hats and all kinds of miscellaneous. He couldn't see all the way into the back so he had no idea what he was looking for but figured it was likely pink, and went searching. It was in the last aisle that he caught a flash of that bright color at the end of one rack, and went after it. What he found wasn't a coat.

It was his sweet girl, hidden well between two racks of coats, facing the wall. She was leaning against it with her upper body so her ass was pushed out toward him. Neither of them said a thing. Someone banged on the coat check counter asking for service; the music from the dance floor filtered back and they could hear conversations from the bar. He didn't give a fuck.

Getting behind her, Aaron jerked her dress up over her ass, groaning at the way she filled out the pink lace panties she'd worn and the little mewl she made, knowing what was coming...and what would be cumming. Shoving his cock against her and grinding into her, he forced her hard into the wall with his body, kissing her shoulder; her throat.

"Oh, you little whore...just waiting for anyone to come along and shove their cock into that tight little cunt, aren't you?" Grabbing the front of her dress he pulled it down and her breasts were in his hands, her nipples already tight as he mauled her roughly. "You shouldn't have left me, angel," he whispered raggedly into her ear, moaning when she pushed her ass against his cock and whimpered 'please...yes...please'

"Oh yes, baby. I'm going to give you exactly what I want." With that he took hold of her panties, ripping them apart with his hands and pulling them from her in shreds. Fueled by adrenaline and lust, he wadded them up and shoved them in her mouth. "Now you keep quiet like a good little slut and take your punishment." He kicked her feet apart. Opened his belt; unzipped his fly and shoved his pants and briefs down only far enough to free his cock. Grabbing it at the base and slowly running his fist up to the tip and back, he took a moment to appreciate the view; her ass pushed out, feet apart on those pretty pink heels, hands clenching and unclenching on the wall, head bowed. She was panting, making the sweetest, nastiest little noises with every breath.

Leaning forward he slipped his left hand around her, playing with her tits, pinching her nipples gently and squeezing her hard. Her panting turned to whines, the sound made all the more erotic by the panties in her mouth. Her hips were writhing; her legs trembling softly.

"Do you want my cock, angel?" he ground out, stroking himself and letting her feel what he was doing against her ass.

She made a high, keening sound.

"Oh, I'll take that as a yes, shall I?"

She moaned—a long, desperate sound that made him love her all over again.

"Or I could just jack myself off on your sweet little ass, hmm?" He stroked faster.

She shook her head frantically; made a sound that was most definitely "NO!"

Taking his hand from his cock he shoved it between her thighs, pushing them even further apart and sliding into her cunt. She was so wet she practically dripped, soaking his hand. He slipped two fingers up to her clit, rubbing it in tight little circles. She jerked hard and started trying to fuck his fingers. He chuckled softly in her ear. "That's my girl. My sweet little Leila...such a tease. You made me wait and now I can return the favor...bring you right to the fucking edge, and drop you...over and over and over again."

To prove his point he did just that. Sliding his thumb into her tight little hole, he kept at her clit with his first two fingers until he could feel her nearing release, then he would pull away and slather her cunt juices all over his cock. After three or four times he had to wonder who was suffering more—him or her. He was trembling himself, and she was making sounds that would bring a man to his knees.

When he was ready to fuck her, he didn't warn her; just shoved his dick up into her cunt as quickly and as hard as he could, grabbing her hips in his hands and pushing her harder into the wall, lifting her off her toes. She squealed behind her gag and he jerked the panties from her mouth. He wanted to hear her—just her, making those desperate little sounds that made him hot.

She gasped in a breath and made them for him...sweet and feminine; something like 'unh...unh...unh...unh...' every time he shoved his dick into the tight clutch of her pussy. She was off the floor, held up between him and the wall, his arms around her, one hand on her breast, the other reaching down to play with her clit.

She came. She spasmed and trembled; he put one hand over her mouth to muffle her pleasured cry and he followed her, the orgasm starting like fire in the pit of his groin and shooting outward as he filled her with his cock and his cum and held her tight against the wall as the pleasure receded.

He set her back on her feet, pulling out of her slowly, groaning at the feel of her, dripping wet, tight and impossibly hot. And when she turned in his arms she looked up at him with the same innocent, tentative smile she'd worn so many weeks ago. He slid his hands up to frame her face between his palms and bent to give her a long, deep kiss.

"Angel," he murmured against her mouth when he was able to break away from her. "Sweet holy mother I missed you."

She slid her arms around his waist, nearly purring. Then she pulled away and smiled at him again.

"Oh, I missed you too, Mister Wagner. And I made a mess," she sighed blissfully. Then she grabbed some poor soul's jacket from the rack next to her, using it to clean off his cock while they both laughed. Her hands on him, even just to take care of that quick task, had him stirring back to life. Then she used the jacket to wipe their cum as it dripped down her inner thighs, neatly hanging the ruined thing back on its hanger to wait to be claimed. Aaron helped her put her dress to rights before grabbing her hand and practically dragging her to the car.

"Where're we going?" she asked about five minutes into the drive. Aaron ignored the question.

"Angel?"

She gave him a wicked sidelong glance. "Yes, Mister Wagner?"

"Put your seat back. All the way."

He'd always known his girl was a smart one; she never questioned why, just did as he asked, reclining herself in the passenger seat as far as she could.

"Take off the dress."

That seemed to surprise her, but she unfastened her seat belt and pushed the pink mini down over her chest; over her hips, kicking it to the floor.

"Good girl. Now lie back and put the belt back on. I'm not taking any chances with that sweet little ass of yours."

She did as she was told, glancing out the window as a car passed on their right.

"Yes, angel. They're going to see you. Does that get you wet?"

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. "I dunno...maybe?" Turning her head toward him she asked with that incredibly sexy innocence, "should it?"

"Knowing that you turn men on? Yeah, that should get you wet. Wasn't that the point of your little production tonight?"

She grinned. "I didn't do it for me. I did it for you."

"Me?"

She nodded. "I wanted to make you jealous. And I thought it would turn you on."

"Well you accomplished the jealousy; I saw him come in with you and wanted to rip his fucking head off. And you turn me on, period. All you have to do is look at me. Smile at me."

A truck went by; gave an appreciative pull on the horn. Leila jumped.

"They can only look, Leila. You're mine," he told her firmly. Then, considering how that might sound, he added, "if you want to be."

"Yes!" she said, her expression lighting up. She reached over to put a hand on his thigh. "Yes, please Mister Wagner. I want to be...just yours."

"Fuck you're good for my ego, angel. Alright, then be a good girl and do as you're told. Head back, eyes closed."

She obeyed.

"Now I want you to touch yourself, baby. The way you do when you're in bed at night, all alone, thinking about me. Tell me what you fantasize about me doing to you."

Her hands went to her belly, flattening on her skin, then she slid them up to her tits, cupping and squeezing them; rolling her nipples between her fingers. Aaron grabbed her left hand and put her fingers in his mouth, getting them nice and wet; she used the moisture to wet her left nipple and it hardened even more, making her moan.

"Tell me, angel. What do you fantasize about when you get yourself off?"

Her words were breathy; she told him between moans and sighs as her hands moved over her skin, one sliding down to settle between her thighs. "I think about...that night..." she said. The way you looked at me, like you wanted to eat me alive...and the way you touched me. Your tongue in my mouth when you kissed me...oh!" Jerking, she moaned. "Your cock...so hard...and you called me 'baby' and begged me not to stop." Rubbing her thighs together, her fingers moved faster over her clit, slid down to finger fuck herself, then back to her clit. "Oh...Mister Wagner...you make me burn so bad. I needed you so much. Those nights I knew you were watching me, touching yourself and I wanted to do it...I wanted to make you cum." She arched off the chair, throwing her head back, then turning to look at him while she masturbated. "The way you jerked in my hand, all that hot white cum...shooting up from your cock--oh FUCK!" she screamed, reaching her peak and jerking in the seat, legs spread open, hand grabbing for his thigh, squeezing him in rhythm with her convulsions. "I—want—you—need—you—to—fuck—me—Mister—Wagner—please—please—PLEASE!" And she was moaning and nearly sobbing the words.

Aaron put his hand over hers, brought it to his mouth, kissing her palm. His dick was rock hard, pressing insistently at his zipper in an effort to do exactly what she wanted him to—and he was in complete agreement with that want—and make her cum over and over again, every time begging him for more.

Leila reached for her dress.

"No, baby," Aaron told her, reaching into the back seat. He grabbed his suit jacket from where he'd thrown it before getting into the car and slid it across to her. "Put this on."

She took the jacket; held it to her nose and breathed in deeply, moaning softly at the scent of him on the fabric. Rolling her head to look at him she smiled and unsnapped her seatbelt again, sliding on the jacket and pulling it around her.

Ten minutes later Aaron pulled the car into the parking spot next to the cabin he'd rented and, before getting out, looked at her. "If you'd rather go home—"

"No," she said quickly. "I want to. Can I...will we...stay all night?"

Staring at her for a long moment, he got out of the car, went around to open her door and took her hand to help her out. Then he pushed her back against the car with his body and kissed her. Hard. After a few minutes he could have taken her there; he knew the way her body moved; the sensual sounds she made as his hands explored her thighs; her ass, but instead he stopped. Took her face in his hands.

"Leila, I want you to understand," he said. "You aren't a whore. You're an amazing, intelligent, funny, loving, kind young woman. And you're sexy as hell. So yes, if you want to, I'd love to spend the night with you."

She smiled at the compliments, bowing to rest her forehead on his chest.

"Sweetheart, look at me." He waited until she met his gaze before going on. "I've fantasized about you, yes. And I consider myself luckier than any man has a right to be to have someone like you want me back. But know that I will never hurt you, and I care about you so much. I know I say things in the heat of passion. Call you a whore, or a slut or something like that, but those are things I say to make things hotter. If they don't turn you on, then tell me and I won't use them. But those are not who you really are. You're just a beautiful young woman with pretty good taste in men." The last he said with a grin, and she returned the look. "Okay?"

She nodded. Then she unbuttoned his shirt, sliding her hands onto his chest, making him growl softly. "Thanks," she said softly. "I understand, and I agree about my taste in men. So I just have one question."

"Okay, angel. What is it?"

Tilting her head she looked up at him with that half-innocent, half she-cat predator expression, licking her bottom lip. "Pretty please can you fuck me again, Mister Wagner?"

"Oh, baby, anything you say." He put his arms around her, picking her up; she wrapped her legs around him and he carried her into the cabin. Inside he set her down, kissing her mouth, her throat, her shoulders, then stepping back to admire the way she looked in his jacket. The black looked so good against her pale skin, the one button she'd fastened showing off her cleavage and covering her to just above her knees. He hated to take it back, but when he unbuttoned it, sliding it off her shoulders, she was even more beautiful.

"This is for you, angel," he said, grabbing a small bag from the bed. "Why don't you go clean up and I'll lay a fire." Then he kissed her on the forehead, pushing her toward the bathroom. A minute later he heard the shower running and he got a nice fire going in the cabin's fireplace, opening the French doors that looked out over the lake to let in a cool, pine-scented breeze. Then he stripped off his shirt and shoes and let himself into the bathroom.

A cloud of steam met him when he opened the door and the sight of his sweet angel, her back to him, in a huge shower in blue and silver tile, complete with a bench seat. He finished stripping off his clothes and opened the shower door.

Leila turned, clearly surprised, but only for an instant. Then she held out her hand for him and he joined her, sliding his arms around her and pushing her back into the corner. He started with her mouth, moving his way down her throat to her shoulder; her collarbone. He cupped her tits in his hands, thumbs abrading her nipples, then followed with his mouth as she held his head, squirming against the wall, her moans nearly drowned out by the sound of the shower. He went further, laying kisses down her belly, to her hip, her outer thigh. Then he took her by the waist, urging her to turn and sitting her down on the end of the bench, pressing her to lie back on it. Kneeling at her feet, he took her left leg and slid it over his right shoulder against the shower wall; spread her thighs. She slid her right foot out, opening further for him, and he bent to slide his tongue along her slit, making her jerk, her ass coming off the bench. He ate at her, sliding his tongue over her clit, tongue fucking her and bringing her to the edge but not letting her cum.

Standing, he smiled down at his slutty little angel who was playing with her nipples and biting her lower lip, hips moving restlessly on the bench. When she slid a hand to her cunt he moved it away and she looked at him through half-open eyes, pouting. Fuck, she was perfect. This erotic mixture of woman-girl, innocent and whore.

Switching the shower settings, he kept the rain shower on while grabbing the hand-held and getting it to a medium hard flow. Then he knelt again, and let her feel the water on her swollen clit.

She threw her head back and moaned—loudly—trying to spread her legs even further apart. Aaron alternated his mouth with the stream of water—over and over again, until she couldn't take it any longer. She screamed and her hips were off the bench and she came hard in his mouth, the warm, creamy center of her like her perfume—sugar and spice—and he finished her by licking from the lowest edge of her pussy lips up to her clit until she had stopped convulsing and was looking at him with love-lust in her eyes.

She slid off the bench to her knees in front of him, reaching up to kiss him, throwing her arms around his neck and rubbing her tits into his chest. "My turn," she said with a wicked grin, patting the bench. She moaned into his ear, "Pretty please? I want to suck your cock and make you cum in my face."

He couldn't get into the seat fast enough. Hell, the way she said "cum in my face" had him 90% of the way there, and his cock was hot and hard and desperate for her sweet little mouth and that kittenish tongue. Then he thought better of it and stood up again, opening the shower door.

"Where are you—"

He grabbed a thick white towel, slamming the door again and sitting back on the bench. "Just taking care of my angel," he told her, folding the towel and putting it on the floor. He kissed her, sliding his fingers into her wet hair as she adjusted herself to kneel on the soft cushion.

"You're so...good to me," she said, smiling almost shyly at him.

"Aaron."

"What?"

"Angel, when you call me 'Mister Wagner' it makes me hotter than fuck...but sometimes, if you want, you can call me Aaron."

Smiling, she slid her hands down his chest. "You've been doing weights," she said. "It's very sexy...Aaron."

"Mmm...like you said, angel...all that pent up frustration...oh shit..."

Her hands were on his upper thighs, pushing them further apart, and then one was wrapped around the base of his cock, slowly pumping her fist to the head, then back, the water a delicious friction. He tangled his hands in her wet hair again. "Fuck, angel...you get me so damn hot..."

She added her second hand to masturbating his dick and he rolled his head back against the shower wall, waiting for the next sensation. When it came it shocked him; brought his head up. She had one hand on his cock, the other sliding beneath to cup his balls.

"Is that...good?" she asked sweetly, looking up at him as if she already knew the answer to the question as she played with him gently.

"Oh...yes, baby...yes...so good."

She kept looking at him while she lowered her mouth to the head of his cock, sliding it into her mouth and laving it with her tongue; pressing it against the roof of her mouth and using the tip of that warm tongue to tease at the sensitive spot just under the head.

"Geez--us, angel—where the fuck did you learn that?" he growled as his hips moved, trying to push himself deeper into her mouth. She frustrated him, letting the head escape with a little wet, sucking 'pop' before answering.

"I've been...reading," she purred, putting both hands under his cock and rolling his balls in her palms, gently massaging them. She slipped a thumb below them, sliding it in a wet caress on the spot between his balls and ass and he nearly came off the bench.

"FUCK!"

"Fuck yes?" she grinned. "Or fuck no?"

"Fuck yes," he answered. "What have you been reading, little girl?"

"Mmm...just...things," she murmured, taking his cock back into her mouth again.

Aaron thought this must be what it feels like to be jacked up on some drug...flying. She bobbed her head up and back on his cock, on the down motion pushing the head all the way to the back of her throat; at one point she swallowed when it was deep there and he growled like an animal, letting her find her own rhythm but keeping his hands tangled in that beautiful red hair. Her hands played with his balls and occasionally she would give the skin between his balls and ass a wet caress.

She kept him high, pushing him until she knew he was ready, then backing off...pushing...backing off...finally she slid both hands around the shaft while her mouth worked the head and she pushed him toward the edge. When she could feel his hands fist hard in her hair she lifted her head, met his gaze and raised herself up so that she was jerking him off with his cock between her tits.

"You came on my panties, Mister Wagner," she said like a seasoned whore. "Now I want your cum on my face...on my tits. I want it...pretty please?" She opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out, and threw her head back a little.