Aaron's Lolita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck—angel..." He came hard in her hands, thick streams of white jism spattering on her neck, her chin, her tits and her tongue. He pushed her hands away, taking his cock to finish himself on her while she slid her own hands through his cum, spreading it over her tits and down her belly to her thighs. He came hard and for what felt like forever, emptying him, at least for the moment.

When he collapsed he watched her under the gentle rain shower, lifting her face to the water, letting it clean his cum from her face, tongue and body. Then she put her hands on him again, forcing the last few drops from the head of his cock, running her hands over him to let the shower clean him off as well.

After he was able to get his breath, Aaron stood, pulled her to her feet and spent long, quiet minutes kissing her, running his hands over her back, her ass, her thighs, breasts and hips. Finally he turned off the water. Opening the shower door he grabbed a towel and wrapped her hair in it, another to wrap around her and a third to tie around his waist. Then he lifted her up into his arms and carried her out to the fire.

They dried one another. He stoked the fire, opened a cooler he'd brought along and they ate and kissed and teased. After a while he led her to the bed and they slept for a few hours. Aaron woke just after two in the morning, slipping out of bed to feed the fire and close the French doors, drawing the shades before getting back into bed. The feel of her turning to him in her sleep, cuddling and sighing in absolute innocence, had his cock throbbing so hard he resigned himself to taking another shower—alone this time—until she groaned and stretched and opened her eyes.

"I dreamed about you," she said in a perfectly sexy sleepy voice. She slid her arms around his neck, pressing her body into his and grinning at the feel of his cock against her belly. "I hope that means you dreamed about me too," she said slyly.

"Angel, I dream about you even when I'm awake."

"Mmm...really?" She slipped her hand between them, wrapping it around the head of his cock.

"Oh, sweetheart..."

She started stroking him, kissing his throat and his shoulder and his chest. "Does that turn you on?" she murmured between kisses.

"Don't be a tease, angel. You know good and fucking well it turns me on. Mmm... yes, angel...just like that."

She slid her thigh over his, masturbating him while whispering all kinds of dirty things to him. And then she stopped. Looked straight at him as she took her hand away from his cock. Got out of bed and went to poke through the leftovers to snack on a piece of chocolate.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Perched on a chair in front of the fire, she stretched, her skin velvety in the firelight and her hair, now nearly dry, back to its normal soft red-copper curls, falling over her shoulders. "Just hungry," she said. "It's not my job to get you off. Go jerk off in the bathroom. Or you could do it sitting there in bed while you play peeping tom with me...that's what you do at home. Sit there like a dirty old man with your cock in your fist, jacking off while you're looking at me through my bedroom window."

She went back to eating chocolate, then some strawberries, while Aaron lay in the bed, cock pounding for release, feeling as if he'd just woken up in some weird parallel universe. While he was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on she solved the puzzle for him.

"I mean, you acted like I was supposed to stay home all summer and just let you fuck me like your own personal whore, Mister Wagner. You better not even try to do what you said and punish me for going away. If you do I'll tell my dad that you're just a dirty old man who fucks sweet innocent girls like me."

Then she looked at him and smiled. Licked her lips. Winked. Raised a perfectly arched eyebrow as if to say, 'well?'

Aaron threw off the covers and stalked over to her. "You stuck up little cocksucker," he growled, going to the chair and trapping her in it with his hands on either arm. "You are nothing but a spoiled little tease, aren't you?"

She shrugged.

He whispered, "You're just playing, right?" He had to make absolutely sure.

She smiled and nodded.

"Me?" she said shrilly. "Well you're just a pervert who gets off on playing with himself. That's disgusting. I'd like to see you try to touch me. Nobody punishes me but my daddy."

Something in the way she said that make his cock jump. "Oh really?"

"Yes. Really."

"Well maybe you just need a better daddy." He grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her back to the bed.

"No!" she hissed. "You put me down you pervert. I'll tell him!"

"Good," he told her, dropping her onto the mattress on her back and climbing on her, straddling her between his thighs. "While you're at it, why don't you tell him how you begged me to cum on your panties...and your face?"

She stuck out her lower lip in the sexiest pout he'd ever seen.

"I did not," she huffed. "I'm a good girl."

"Oh no, baby...you're a very, very, very bad girl. You seduced me. Sucked my cock. Let me eat you out. Let me fuck you—and you begged for more. You're just another dirty little whore who can't enough." Grabbing her wrists, he held them above her head. "Why don't you tell your daddy all about that?" Bending he started kissing her throat, then her nipples, sucking at licking at her until she was mewing and fighting all at once.

"Don't you dare!" she told him.

Keeping both of her hands in one of his, he moved to her side, throwing one thigh over hers to keep her in place. Then he slid his hand over her, roughly handling her tits and shoving his fingers into her pussy. She was hot, slick and wet.

"See...only whores get wet when they're being used. Good girls don't. So you must be a whore, little girl."

She squirmed, trying to free herself and shaking her head. "No...I'm a good girl."

"Oh no, baby...look how wet your little cunt is for me." He slid a finger inside her, then two, before taking his slick fingers to her clit. She spasmed and gasped. "See? You love this. You love being taken. Fucked until you scream and creaming all over the cock that's in your tight little cunt. My pretty little whore."

She bit her lower lip, hips gyrating against his hand.

"You see, baby girl? See how hot you are for me? How wet...and so sweet. Here—" Taking his fingers from her pussy he slipped them between her lips and she tossed her head from side to side, moaning her objection. But she licked at him, tasting her own sweet cream on his fingers. "See? Now tell me you're a whore and beg me to fuck you—or I won't give you my cock."

"No, no...no...I'm a good girl," she sighed. And she looked at him with blatant lust in her eyes.

Aaron shoved her over onto her belly, forcing her thighs apart and holding her down with one hand spread on her lower back. Kneeling, he pulled her back until her thighs were on his and her pussy was lifted off the bed. With his free hand he took his cock and started stroking her with it, sliding it back and forth along her wet slit, using the head to vibrate back and forth over her clit.

"You're a whore, aren't you, angel?"

"Noooo..."

He released his cock; slapped her ass. Went back to his cock in her cunt; over her clit. "AREN'T YOU?"

She shook her head no, all the while moaning while he played with her.

"Get on your knees like the cunt you are." He grabbed her hips; jerked her up until her face was in the bed, her ass in the air, on her knees. "That's my girl...on her knees where she belongs, just waiting for a cock to fill her tight little pussy. You would do anything for it, wouldn't you bad girl?"

She moaned long and hard into the pillows, her fists clenched on the sheets. "YES!" she hissed. "Yes, please...I need it. Please!"

Aaron knelt behind her, sliding his hands all over her, from her shoulders, down her back, her hips, her thighs. He nudged her thighs open further with his knee. "What will you do for me?" he asked her harshly. "What will you do to get some cock?"

"Anything...I'll...do...anything you want—"

He slapped her ass and she jumped, then he caressed the place he'd spanked. "Anything, angel?" He smacked her again before taking his cock into his hand to slowly work it up to the tip and back to the base; with his other hand he shoved two fingers into her cunt; she jerked forward, then pushed back at him.

"Unhhh...yessss," she moaned, fucking his fingers.

"Such a dirty little cunt," he groaned. "Anything I want..." Pulling his fingers from her, he grabbed his dick again, using the head of it to slide up and back along her slit. "What if I want to watch you get yourself off? Would you do that for me, angel?"

She was breathing like an animal, open-mouthed, moaning. "Yes...yes...yes..."

"Would you fuck my friends while I watch, baby?"

She froze for a second before pushing her face into the pillow again, her cry of pleasure muffled there. When he grabbed a fistful of her hair, jerking her head back, he forced her to make those sounds so he could hear them. "Would you fuck my friends, little whore?" he demanded.

"Ohhh...yes. Yes. Whatever you want. I need your cock. PLEASE."

One hand fisted in her hair, holding her head back, he vibrated the head of his cock over her clit...back and forth...faster... "You know I let them come over and watch you, too, Leila. We all watched you, jacking off, talking about what we would do to you when we got you on the bed...one cock in your cunt—"

She moaned pitifully; loudly; her body trembling.

"Another one in your pretty little mouth..."

She spasmed and groaned, drenching him as her cunt wept need.

"One in each hand...and all rest of them jacking off on your tits...all that hot white cum all over you—"

She bucked and screamed as her orgasm slammed into her and he shoved his cock into her while she came, grabbing her hips and slamming into her over and over again, hard, every thrust pushing her head forward toward the headboard. "Fucking whore," he gasped. "Cock loving little slut—" and he shot his load into her, his balls tightening and cock twitching. He threw his head back and made a harsh, guttural sound of pleasure and ferocity and relief as he rode her.

When he was spent he collapsed over her back, pressing her flat into the softness of the mattress, his cock still hard inside her, feeling the fading little flutters of climax inside her until they were both able to breathe. His hard on softened until he slid from her, and he wrapped his arms under and around her, rolling to his back with her atop him. She slid down to nestle at his side, his right arm around her. Her head was on his shoulder, her wild fiery hair spread over his chest and her right thigh thrown over his left.

She made a sound that was equal parts pleasured woman, delighted girl and animal purr and he had to smile up at the ceiling at how deeply it satisfied him just as his orgasm had sexually. He kissed the top of her head.

"Angel, please don't disappear tomorrow. I can't go another two months without you. Even if I can only look...I promise I'll be satisfied. I just need to see your beautiful face." As soon as he said it, he could feel her smiling against his chest.

"I promise...but you're a liar, Mister Wagner."

"I am?" He pulled a light blanket up over them, tucking it around her.

"Yeah. You are." Pushing up on her elbow to look down at him, she gave him a 'you-must-be-fucking-kidding-me' expression. "You only want to see my face and you'll be satisfied?"

Aaron grinned. She had a point. "Sure. As long as I can see your face when you're on your knees sucking my cock."

Leila laughed. "That's what I thought."

Looking down, she nibbled at her lower lip for a moment and got that look on her face again—the one that was endearingly sweet and innocent and unsure.

"Did you..." She cleared her throat and hesitated, unsure how to ask it. "Did you...have someone else? While I was gone?"

Aaron kissed her forehead; He could have sworn there was a light sheen of tears in her eyes. He smoothed her hair back, tucking it behind her ear. "No, Leila."

The way she smiled at him, blinking away her doubt, made him feel like he'd never felt before. Like he imagined a man should feel—happy, protective, and, if he was honest with himself, like a big ball of marshmallow at his core, at least where she was concerned. "Did you worry about that?"

She snuggled down into his side, curling up against him. "I thought...you know, I mean you are married."

"She's still sleeping with your dad, angel. I figured I'd leave that mess alone. If she's fucking him, I can focus on you."

Sighing sleepily, she drew her nails up his chest, then the pads of her fingers down until she could take the base of his cock in her hand and she left it there, not attempting to arouse him, just holding it as if to claim it. Then she lifted her head only far enough to whisper in his ear, "So this is mine, right?"

Half asleep, Aaron chuckled. "All yours, baby. Anywhere, any way, any time you want it."

"Be careful, Mister Wagner," she breathed hot into his ear, kissing his jaw; his throat. "I will definitely be taking advantage of that."

And with that they fell into sleep together, having delicious dreams of the next chapter.