Aayla's Mission

Story Info
Aayla Secura is tasked with bringing down a weapon shipment.
4.4k words
4.59
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whirle Dunger crossed the outdoor ship park that belonged to the Daring Roller's casino, grumbling darkly to himself after experiencing yet another series of eye watering losses at the tables. He knew that Canto Bight was a vice of his, always finding a way of luring him back no matter how many credits it managed to squeeze from him. Not that he couldn't afford the loss.

Hailing from the ocean world Mon Cala, the quarren had spent much of his early adult life building a substantial fortune through his involvement in the weapons industry. Starting as a dealer for some of the larger manufacturers, Whirle quickly grew an understanding of the ins and outs of the industry, along with the demands of the customers that engaged with it. With drive far exceeding what his employers could satiate, Whirle went on his own path, securing loans from less than reputable organisations, very aware of the consequences of not being able to repay the debts, along with the sizeable interest that accompanied them.

Fortunately, his gambit paid off tenfold. He focussed on the development of advanced weaponry, both small arms and heavy cannons with battle cruisers in mind. Unlike his old employers, Whirle had no qualms about selling to clients that happened to be on opposite sides of a war. Using shell companies allowed him to exchange weapons for up front payments without either party realising he was selling arms to their enemies.

But the sheer, sudden influx of of credits brought its own set of problems. One being Whirle's proclivity for gambling excessively. Canto Bight had become almost like another home for the quarren, he owned a number of penthouses across the city, usually located within speeder distance of a casino where most of the staff could recognise from a distance. Despite this, he looked forward to a return to Mon Cala, a respite from the life of arms dealing.

He had already sent an order ahead to his pilot to prepare for his departure, not wanting to wait a single parsec longer in case the temptation to place another wager became too overwhelming.

Just as he spotted his luxury cruiser parked in the VIP zone, he heard a frustrated, feminine grunting close by. Intrigued, his dark eyes searched for the source. He stepped past a pleasure vessel, belonging to one of the Hutts, and quickly found himself awe-struck.

A Rutian Twi'lek was bent over a reasonably expensive starship, a Glider model if Whirle's memory served him right. His eyes were fixated on her, watching as she struggled beneath an open panel on one of the rear thrusters. She stood in a pair of designer Lishka stiletto heels, the colour of brushed steel. A strapless, auropyle white gown hugged her stunning curves, draping down to her feet, but a high slit allowed her to display a sculpted leg. A pair of malleable gold bands wrapped around her lekku, only enhancing her captivating azure skin.

Whirle had no idea whether the Twi'lek was there with a partner, a lover, or a master, but he didn't care. He just knew he couldn't leave the planet without making a pass at the beauty. With a swagger in his step, he walked over to the ship.

"Need any help, beautiful?" Whirle asked, leaning against the body of the ship.

The Twi'lek jumped upon hearing him and stood upright, finally giving him a view of her face, just as delectable as the rest of her in Whirle's eyes. "Absolutely, but I wouldn't want to put you out," the twi'lek answered.

The quarren gave her a dismissive wave. "Always hate to see a pretty woman in distress, the name's Whirle Dunger."

The Twi'lek responded with a blindingly white smile and held her dainty hand out for him to shake. "Ashara."

~~~~~~~~~~

Aayla Secura departed the council chambers with a frown. Republic intelligence had recently intercepted data caches, indicating that the Separatists had started stockpiling various experimental, highly effective weapons. It was of deep concern for the both the Chancellor and the Jedi Council. The war had reached a state resembling a stalemate of sorts, with neither the Republic, nor the Separatists making any substantial enough territorial gains to turn the tide one way or the other.

Where the shipments were being sent to remained unknown, but the company selling, Whirle's Solutions, them was named directly in the files. Its owner had made a name for himself as a Quarren willing to sell to whoever had sufficient funds. Multiple smaller weapons manufacturers were bought up and absorbed into his brand, usually those that showed value with promising new forms of tech yet to reach the wider market.

But the Council wasn't concerned with his rise to wealth and power, but with his affiliation with the Separatists. If the hijacked data was to be believed, the shipped weapons included surface to space artillery that could scuttle Venators with a single, well-aimed shot. Other weapons were listed, but sections of the data were far too fragmented to fully understand their capabilities. But one thing was clear, the shipments needed to be identified and prevented from reaching their buyer.

To get to the shipment, it was vital to divulge the information from Whirle himself. Which wasn't an easy feat given his prolonged stays in the coastal city of Canto Bight, located on the planet of Cantonica in the Outer Rim. The tension between the Outer Rim and the Core was a long standing one; one the Jedi knew how easy it would be to send spiralling out of control. For the plan to succeed, an agent would be needed to cosy up to the Quarren without him being any the wiser of the Republic's involvement.

When Aayla had been assigned with the task she didn't blink, it wasn't the first time she had to assume a temporary identity for a mission. Twi'lek women were known throughout the galaxy for having certain traits bred into them over generations, making them docile and easily controlled by potential slave masters. Aayla's uncle was a well known slave seller, taking Twi'lek females of a certain value and selling them on for profit. Even as Aayla walked the vast halls of the Temple she felt repulsed by the thought of being related to such a man.

Entering her personal chambers, she began packing the barest of necessities she required, tucking away the credit chits allotted to her to purchase items and clothing 'essential' for success.

The entrance door hissed open behind her, revealing Master Shaak Ti, offering the final briefs for the task ahead. "Are you ready to depart?" Shaak Ti asked serenely .

"Just about, Master Ti," Aayla replied , hiding her lightsaber away in a specially built compartment in her travel case, capable of concealing the hilt from even the most efficient of security systems.

Shaak Ti withdrew a small disc from her robe pocket, hitting a small switch with her thumb. A small, translucent blue image of the target appeared, slowly rotating in the Jedi Master's hand. "This is who you will seek out. Keep his features in your mind, once you reach Canto Bight you will have to dispose of the data disc, nothing can compromise your alias."

Aayla focused on the image of the Quarren, then closed her eyes, storing it in her memory well enough for her to recognise the man on sight. "I'll be ready as soon as he leaves the casino."

Shaak Ti nodded. "You should already be partly aware of his character, what sort of being he is. Cunning, unscrupulous, willing to do anything to take what he desires."

"I shall use his weaknesses to my advantage," Aayla replied with deserved confidence, having successfully carried out similar tasks over the years with ease, "beings such as this are driven by arrogance. If I succeed, this will end with him in a high security facility."

"I believe it goes without saying that whatever you need to do during this time will never be held against you, even the Council understands that such times call for desperate measures," Shaak Ti said, restating the words of the council. "There is something that will be far more useful for you, which is a significant reason for your selection."

"Oh?" Aayla wasn't surprised, when it came to the intimate nature of beings, the Council always became noticeably silent. She knew precisely what method was needed to coax the information out of Whirle judging by the blushes of a couple of the members of the Jedi Council, it didn't need to be stated aloud by any of them.

"As it turns out, this particular Quarren seems to have quite an attraction for Twi'lek women," Shaak Ti relayed, having gone over the brief details discovered during reconnaissance, "your people have become a status symbol amongst the criminal element in this galaxy. A proof of wealth and lack of morals. As a Rutian Twi'lek, you should have no trouble getting his attention, but please use caution. He might not be one to get his hands dirty, but that doesn't make him any less of a threat to you."

Aayla smiled warmly, always known for being one of the more outwardly expressive members of the Jedi Order, something she believed occasionally prevented her from rising higher in the Order than she ought to have given her talents. "I won't underestimate him, I'm not sheltered enough to know how prized Rutian Twi'leks are to men like that. The Council knows that I'm a little more...accustomed to the carnal pleasures of men."

Shaak Ti led Aayla to the landing pad of the Temple, where an expensive ship was sat waiting, accompanied by an R-3 unit. It would act as part of her cover, a consort of a not-to-be-named member of the Senate, returning after making a few unsuccessful bets on his behalf. Aayla hopped into the cockpit and departed, punching in the hyperspace coordinates for Cantonica. An early arrival would give her just enough time to perfect her disguise.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ashara? Such a pretty name," Whirle replied smoothly, ensuring that the expensive cufflinks of his jacket were displayed as he lightly shook her hand. "Here with anyone?"

Aayla shook her head. "I'm here representing my employer. I've been in the casinos placing bets he has ordered me to."

"I see," Whirle not so subtly began to focus on 'Ashara's' cleavage, "I hope he isn't the jealous type."

"Is there something he should be jealous of?" Aayla feigned confusion, idly stroking the tip of her lekku.

"I'm hoping so," Whirle said with a cocky tone. His eyes crossed over to the exposed components of the ship. "Having mechanical trouble?"

Aayla laughed sweetly, pointing a white painted nail towards one of the regulators. "I'm not sure what the problem is, but everything I try just doesn't seem to work. I think I might be stuck here a while longer."

Whirle patted her on her smooth, exposed shoulder, and pushed her aside, making a show of leaning under the open panel. He wouldn't admit it, but he had no clue what he was looking at, but it provided him with an irresistible opportunity. "It seems like your buffer ringlets are fried, this ship is going nowhere anytime soon."

"Are you quite sure?" 'Ashara' gasped, placing her hand over her chest, "it seemed fine when I first landed, the manufacturer claimed it could go ten standard years before any issues arose."

Whirle nodded, slamming the panel shut to prevent 'Ashara' from giving it another inspection. "Definitely, I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to ship maintenance," he lied, knowing full well he hadn't so much as touched even a fuel coupling in his life.

Aayla very deliberately wrung her hands, putting on an impression of deep nervousness. "Oh dear, that isn't the news I was hoping for. My employer is a stickler for punctuality, he gave me a very specific time to return to him by. I don't even wish to imagine what he will do if I'm not back on time."

The Quarren gave her his best sympathetic look. "Where do you need to go?"

"Coruscant," 'Ashara' answered, "it's the last opportunity I have to give him some important documents before he returns to his home world for a meet-and-greet with the electorate. I'm not sure I can survive another screw-up."

Whirle then snapped his fingers with a sharp crack. "What luck. I have some business of my own to attend on Coruscant before I make a straight jump to Mon Cala, you should join me."

'Ashara' gazed at the Quarren with hope filled eyes. "Oh, but I wouldn't want to impose, you seem like too much of a busy man."

"Nonsense," Whirle reassured her, "the ship is large enough to host a crew of attendants and a select few guests. A luxury craft is nothing without a luxurious woman aboard it. I insist."

Aayla smiled, relieved that the bait had been taken so easily. "Such a generous offer. If you insist, please, lead the way."

Whirle pushed away from the stationary craft hack towards his ship with Aayla following just behind. Once she was sure he was far enough ahead she brought her wrist to her mouth and tapped a finger against the bracelet wrapped around it, opening a channel to the astromech droid hidden aboard her ship. "R-3, I'll be making the trip back on the target's vessel. Make sure you get the ship back to the Temple in one piece, I don't think the Council will like to explain the budget black hole to the Chancellor if something happens to it."

"Still coming, Ashara?" Whirle called over his shoulder.

"Absolutely," Aayla quickened her walking pace until she was alongside the Quarren.

They passed by a trio of Canto Bight security vehicles, their occupants nodding respectfully at Whirle, but Aayla could feel the jealousy rolling off of them. As they crossed into the secluded section for the casino's high valued patrons, the ostentatious luxury cruiser came into view, its engines already powered up.

"It's incredible," 'Ashara' complimented. They reached the landing ramp and were both greeted by the one of the serving crew, a middle aged Munn wearing a prim, white suit.

"Ahh, sir, you've returned," the Munn glanced over towards Aayla, "with a lady friend I see."

"This delectable lady is Ashara," Whirle boasted, "make her feel welcome, we'll be taking a quick detour to drop her off on Coruscant."

"As you wish," the Munn inclined his head, standing aside to allow the pair entry.

The interior of the ship was equally as glitzy as its exterior. Every possible addition a dealership could offer had been purchased, painstakingly customised to suit the demands of a client clearly concerned with putting his wealth on show. Sections of the wall panels were imbued with precious gems that would individually sell for thousands of credits, seats were covered by leather, taken from creatures listed in the various endangered species acts passed by the Galactic Senate. Aayla could tell that even the main drive had been modified to produce the least amount of noise possible.

Whirle led his new companion to the rear of the cruiser, inviting her into his very comfortable living space. He took a seat in a long, intricately detailed bench chair, sinking into the plush cushions. A pat on the empty space adjacent invited Aayla to join him.

Aayla glided across to him and gracefully sat next to him, crossing her legs, allowing the slit in her dress to display them wonderfully. She peered up as the serving Munn returned.

"Would Mr Dunger and his companion like any refreshments?" the Munn asked formally.

"Just a small Kashyykian whisky for me," Whirle ordered, "and for you, Ashara?"

"A blue Giasci wine, if you have it?" Aayla said politely.

The Munn left them, allowing Aayla her first real opportunity to scan the room, looking for any data pads Whirle may have forgotten to stow away. She didn't believe he would be ignorant enough to leave anything so incriminating lying around, it would more than likely be hidden, but Aayla had enough experience in espionage to know how to claw the necessary information from the weapons dealer.

Their drinks were finally delivered, just as the pilot left the sparkling lights of Canto Bight behind as the ship exited the upper atmosphere, and entered hyperspace. Aayla took a sip from her crystal flute, looking over her shoulder at the large window behind, watching the familiar streaks of light beyond.

"Isn't it stunning?" 'Ashara asked. "I've always found hyperspace to be so soothing in a way, being wrapped by a pulsing glow. It reminds me just how vast this galaxy is. "

Whirle rolled his eyes, putting her words down as those of a ditzy Senate intern. "What an insightful thought, Ashara. It really is a spectacle," he said, placing his hand on her exposed azure thigh. He reached over to a draw connecting to the seat and withdrew a small metal tray, accompanied by a small vial. Without speaking, he poured out the sand-like substance -- easily recognisable to anyone as spice -- and offered the tray to her. "Want a hit?" Whirle asked .

It wouldn't have been the first time Aayla had dabbled with the narcotic, in some previous undercover operations Spice acted as a prerequisite for newcomers, acting as a means of uncovering anyone who didn't belong. "Well, if you insist," she lowered her head down and took in a sudden breath, feeling the drug rush up her nostril. The effect was almost instantaneous, giving Aayla a slight numb feeling, though the drug was certainly nowhere near the most potent variant she had ever taken.

Whirle snorted a modest amount of what was left, shivering harshly. "You won't get better than that in the Outer Rim! Makes you feel so damn powerful! "

Aayla downed the rest of her drink and turned to face Whirle. "I'm so glad you agree. The journey back will take a while, I should think. Is there anything specific you can think of to occupy ourselves?"

Without warning, he was upon her, brushing his tentacles across her neck and lips, his hands caressing her inner thighs as he pressed against her. 'Ashara' was more than willing to reciprocate his advances, opening her legs, allowing him to grind against her to his hearts content. She arched her back, forcing herself against him, teasing as his tent rubbed against the flimsy material that covered her womanhood. He grasped the top of her dress and tugged it down, revealing a black lace bra, covered in stitched depictions of flora native to Ryloth. As he impatiently tried to tug on the bra, Aayla grasped his hand.

"Baby, why don't we take this somewhere a bit more... intimate?" 'Ashara' purred. "The last thing either of us wants is to be caught, it might spoil the moment."

"My thoughts exactly." Whirle scooped 'Ashara' up, cupping his hands around her ass and carried her to his bedroom. "The moment I spotted you in the parking zone I knew I was going to kriff you!"

'Ashara' responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, hooking her heels together as they approached the bed. "So confident. A man such as yourself must be so used to getting his own way in the end."

"More than you know," the Quarren's knees struck the ornate frame of the bed, sending the pair falling on top of the silken sheets. Whirle's patience finally gave out, his hand wrenched the bra away, revealing 'Ashara's' large breasts for him to salivate over. His head dipped down and he began to suck at the flesh of Aayla's breasts, savouring the sensation as his tentacles flicked and squeezed the nipple.

He lifted himself up, strands of saliva dripped down onto 'Ashara's' chest. Manoeuvring down to 'Ashara's' thighs, he quickly yanked her panties away, dragging them over her thighs and tossed them as they reached her feet. He dove down and latched onto her exposed pussy, allowing his tentacles to worm their way through her slit and into the warm canal beyond.

Aayla's hand clenched the bedsheets as she gave out an involuntary moan. "Oh, Whirle. That's just it!" The feeling was undeniably pleasurable for Aayla, the Quarrens were renowned in certain circles for their oral skills, even if their physical appearance wasn't conventionally attractive in the eyes of most humans.

12