Aayla's Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words only encouraged him. He wrapped his fingers around her thighs and pushed them apart, granting him better access to her dripping mound. He slathered her with saliva, adding to her slickness. The taste of her was like nectar, at least, that was how Whirle's spice clouded mind interpreted it.

Eventually, he relented and began desperately fumbling with the fly of his suit pants, but found himself unable to move it. With each attempt, he only became clumsier. But after an agonising few moments, the fly finally fell -- though Whirle never saw Aayla's finger surreptitiously moving the fly during frustrated tries. As he shuffled his pants down, his quivering member burst free.

"Mmm, wealthy and blessed," Aayla cooed. The Quarren's cock -- though similar in some aspects to that of a human or a Twi'lek -- had a number of soft ridges running along the base, the tip finished off with a point. Aayla knew it was a holdover from the evolution of the species, allowing for an easier mating process deep in the thrashing oceans of Mon Cala.

Whirle lowered his cock to 'Ashara's' lower lips, rubbing it up and down, coating it in the remnants of his saliva. Unable to hold back any longer, he pushed himself inside, hissing in delight as he felt himself encapsulated by her soft warmth of Aayla's pussy, pausing slightly to take in the sensation.

"Come on, baby. Give this Twi'lek what she deserves!" Aayla taunted, rolling her hips slightly.

Whirle drove himself into a frenzy, urged on by a mixture of raw lust and the spice. He steadied himself as he began to pound into her, holding her athletic legs high up as he crashed against her.

"Take it, schutta!" Whirle groaned , feeling her clench around his member at his words. "Knew from the moment I saw those sexy blue legs of yours that you would be an easy lay. Typical Twi'lek!"

Aayla held back a reply, having become accustomed to the insults and mockery female Twi'leks were subjected to long ago after leaving her home world. She broke her legs free from his grasp and wrapped them around him, pressing him against her as tightly as she could. She lifted her ass off of the sheets and gyrated herself, nearly taking control.

"Deeper, I want to feel you all the way," 'Ashara' cried out wantonly.

In his drug fueled haze, Whirle pulled out entirely and wrenched Aayla's legs open. He flipped over until she was resting on all fours, her curvaceous rear waving invitingly at him. "Want it deeper, Ashara? I'll give it to ya!"

Whirle hooked an arm beneath her toned stomach and took a hold of her lekku as he plunged in once again. His thrusting soon hit a blistering speed as he took total control, using Aayla's body without mercy.

Despite her renowned stamina, Aayla could feel her legs buckling under the weight of him pounding into her without stop. She bit her lip as she felt a tingling sensation creep up, she knew she was nearing an orgasm. A sudden, throaty moan filled the room as she felt the herself explode with bliss, her juices spilled down her thighs.

Whirle laughed tiredly, knowing he wasn't too fsr behind. "Such a good schutta! Makes me w-wonder why you're in politics, clubs across the Outer Rim would pay handsomely for you!"

"Nngh," Aayla moaned as her cheek rested against the surface of the bed, "maybe. But then you wouldn't be able to brag about being one of the few to kriff me!"

"Heh, how true," Whirle's momentum finally started to wane, he knew he was resting on the edge. "Can't hold it any longer! Need to-"

"Do it," Aayla declared, "I've been such a good girl, haven't I? I think this Twi'lek deserves her reward."

It was enough to tip Whirle over the edge. He released his grip on her, allowing her to slip free and crash down onto the bedding. He held his cock up at an angle and felt his desire reach its climax. Semi-transparent black see soared out like a blaster shot, covering Aayla's lekku, then along the length of her spine, droplets travelled down to her hips. As the final few drops hit Aayla's plump rear, Whirle collapsed down beside her, snoring gently as the effects of the spice finally vaporized.

Aayla breathed heavily as she brought herself back up, tapping Whirle a few times to ensure he was out entirely. Satisfied that he wouldn't wake for a long while she brought herself to the edge of the bed and slipped off her stilettos. She padded around the bedroom and searched for anything she could identify as containing transcripts of the shipments. Cupboards and drawers showed no sign of containing anything useful, the furniture was mostly solid despite the age of a couple of them. Beginning to worry that all her effort had been for nothing, she resorted to sliding her palm against the wall panels, hoping something would happen given how secretive the wealthy of the galaxy could be.

As she brushed against the centre panel just above the head of the king sized bed, a small light blinked rapidly three times. It was followed by the panel itself shifting out of place, revealing a small data card hidden within. There was no doubting what it was, Aayla snatched the card and levelled it against her still dripping pussy, pushing it inside to conceal it. She crossed the room to the richly decorated refresher, celebrating her success with a quick step beneath the sonic-shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

The cruiser cut through the atmosphere of Coruscant, headed to the region of the planet that contained the political might of the galaxy. If touched down on a landing pad not too far from the main Senate building. Whirle -- still recovering from his session with Aayla -- didn't see her off, but she did provide him with a departing blowjob to prevent any suspicion being raised.

Even though the ship took off not too long after she disembarked, Aayla knew that there were still protocols that had to be observed. She took a speeder-taxi to an agreed upon meeting place, still maintaining her disguise as 'Ashara'. The Jedi Master could only hold onto the hope that the information would bring the Republic one step closer to ending the dreadful war.

12