Aayra Gets Eaten for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathrobe did not help in keeping his body warmth away from me and my heart started beating faster... He could feel it and I started feeling his cock getting hard against my body and poking my thigh.

My mouth started running dry in anticipation. After a moment when we both realized what was happening to us, he lifted his head and looked into my eyes, leaned forward and gently pressed his lips on mine. It was so warm and soft, that I started breathing heavily. Looking at my body's response, he pulled himself up and gave me another kiss. While slowly undoing my bath robe, he opened it up and looked at my body... and said, "You are beautiful!" leaned down and gave me a hard-passionate kiss. It was so electric, I got goosebumps all over my body and my hands were up in his hair and I started kissing him back with equal passion.

He got up and pulled his bath robe off to reveal his broad fair chest and helped me out of mine too. He reached back and unbuttoned my bra and pulled it out and went back to kissing me while our bare upper bodies hugged each other for the first time. There was no stopping us. Our hands started wandering on each other's bodies, feeling the curves and the heat while our lips and tongues continued devouring each other. I had not experienced passion like this in a loooong long time and my body had totally lost all control. we were breathing hard and moaning as we kissed and pulled each other closer and closer.

When we finally broke our kiss, we were panting for breath. But that did not stop him. He bent down and kissed and sucked my nipples, cupping my full ample breasts with his hands and I moaned so loudly for the pleasure he was giving me. Encouraged by my moans, he grabbed on to the other nipple and kissed passionately while breathing hard and moaning.

His passion took the better of him and he went down kissing my tummy and in one shot pulled away my panty and spread my legs wide. The first touch of his tongue on my pussy jolted me with so much pleasure that I let out a gasp. I had never had the pleasure of a man eating my pussy ever and I have never ever thought Alex would be the first one doing it. Oh, My Fucking god!! it was heaven on earth. He spread my lips and kept licking me and sucking me, his tongue doing magic on me, moaning hard and taking in every drop of my juice. He didn't pause for one moment to catch his breath. He was eating me like a hungry lion getting food after weeks. His left hand reached up to pinch my hard nipples and he allowed his right hand to pleasure my pussy. He inserted a finger into my pussy softly and kept moving it like it had no brain. One finger quickly became two as the intensity of my moan increased and I started going breathless while he kept sucking my pussy, his nose deep into my clit stimulating it in a way I never thought it could be stimulated. The fingering and the sucking were so blissful that I didn't realize how loud I had been when I finally squirted hard and had the most intense orgasm of my life... and there it was. the first ever time a man had made me cum.

As I was catching my breath, he came up kissing me and I rolled him over to be on top. How many times had I imagined this? Me on top of him, kissing me like there was no tomorrow. and I had no idea it would come true. I knew that the amazing man in my arms had been deprived of love and attention and I wanted to please him and suck away all the pain from him just so that I could see some happiness on his face.

I kissed him on his lips. sucking it hard and biting his lower lip. His breathing kept getting heavy and I realized he is liking my touch, I went down kissing and sucking every inch of his neck and when I reached his ears and gave it a soft nibble, he groaned loud with pleasure and held my hip tight digging his fingers into it. I kept kissing him around his ears and then slowly started exploring his sexy chest and sucked his nipples. he held my head and moaned "Oh Baby!".

My tongue explored his nipples for quite some time and went down to pull off his underwear. Oh my god!! What a sight it was! He was hard as wood with precum spilt all over. I realized how hard I had made him and without wasting any time, took all his hardness inside my mouth. He moaned loudly and held me close, I felt so sexy for the way I was pleasing him that my neck started moving with even more passion, up and down and went full throttle taking him fully in and he yelled "Oh Fuck!"

I came up and sat on his thighs, getting impatient to have his cock inside me and started grinding my pussy on his cock circularly and started moaning loudly as I was inching closer to another orgasm. He held my hip in place and kept enjoying the view of my boobs bouncing around due to my movement. I could see lust in his eyes.

He suddenly got wild because of the grinding, got up, lifted my up and turned around putting me on the bed, lifting my hands above my head and locked them up with his fingers. Looked deep into my eyes and kissed me on my lips. Then the wild animal inside him came out and pushed his cock into my pussy in one single stroke while he kept exploring my neck, kissing and biting it like a vampire. We kept kissing and rubbing against each other like hungry creatures.

I could feel how wild he was by his animal grunts. He was thrusting deep inside me and while kissing my neck, we would come close to my ears and give me a roar! and that drove my nuts, moaning harder and the way my body was moving and responding to his touch, his roar and his moan that I never knew I cud move that way. He kept fucking me hard while kissing my neck and sucking my nipples and my legs were tightly wrapped around his butt and kept pulling them closer and closer to my pussy. His wildness took over even further where he started fucking me so hard that the bed started squeaking. We were so close to coming and he suddenly increased his speed and gave a loud groan as he came hard inside me.

As we lay together in the bed, exhausted and all cuddled up, he kissed me on my cheek and neck, pulled me closer to him and said "This will be a lifelong secret that we share. May be one among the many more secrets to come."

12