Abandon Ship! Man The Lifeboats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock

"Have you never put your hand into your stream of pee?"

"No."

"Oh, well I just wanted to see if it felt the same as mine."

"I think you got more than you were expecting."

"I know, it tasted bitterer than mine."

As I looked at her smiling face in the moonlight I really didn't know what to make of this shocking woman. "Now how are you going to help me?" she asked.

I explained that I would brace my legs against the side and then hold both her arms firmly so that she could hang her bottom over the side and do her business. We did this quite successfully, Jemi's only complaint being that it was quite painful on her arms, "Well you could hold onto my tallywacker instead." I suggested.

Jemi laughed at this "I think I'm a bad influence on you."

We laid back down, both of us lost in our own thoughts as we stared at the millions of stars above us, finally Jemi asking me, "Do you know anything about the stars?"

"No, do you?"

"No."

"Haven't you read a book about them?" This got me a playful dig in the ribs and I could see Jemi's beautiful smile in the moonlight, after a moment she said, "Davy, if we don't survive this I'm ever so happy that I met you."

"And me that I met you ma'am."

She turned her body to face me, her breasts rubbing my arm and her smile widening, "You like calling me ma'am, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered, struggling to keep a straight face

"Will you do whatever I tell you to do?"

"Yes ma'am, immediately." Neither of us could keep it going, our laughter only halted by Jemi kissing me, my brain and body electrified by the feel of her lips.

Jemi broke the kiss, "None of my books ever told me how good that feels."

"No ma'am."

"Will you stop with that blasted ma'am."

"Yes ma'am."

Jemi's exasperation made me smile but the truth was that I had been told what to do my whole life, nobody, and certainly not a lady, had ever asked my opinion.

"Davy, I'm beginning to feel cold, I want you to cuddle me." Jemi put her finger to my lip before I could say anything.

She turned her back and bent her legs up, signally for me to cover us with the remaining dress material and to snuggle into her. I couldn't resist one last jape, "Ma'am, what shall I do with the tallywacker?"

I heard Jemi snigger before she replied, "Remember that I still have the knife."

I lay stiffly at first, not knowing what to do with my body or arms "Well I won't get very warm like that." Jemi said, "Put your right arm around me." As I did this, Jemi took my hand and placed it on her bosom, her bottom shifting back at the same time and her soft, naked skin making contact with my own naked nether regions, my stiff tallywacker pointing northwards and becoming wedged between her generous buttocks as she wiggled her tail delightfully.

As Jemi pushed back, I pushed forward, the friction between us making my heart race and my breath shorten. As if sensing this, Jemi stopped pushing back and moved slightly to break our contact, instead taking my hand and guiding it around her body, squeezing it closed upon her breast and then gently rubbing it against her hardened nubs, an action that caused her own breath to falter.

"Let your hand roam wherever it may." Jemi whispered as she removed her hand from mine.

I closed my eyes and nervously moved my hand to her face, my fingers gently tracing it contours, Jemi's soft whimpers encouraging me further. I had a fond memory of my mother washing my hair, her strong fingers kneading my scalp as she did so and I found my hand in Jemi's hair, gently at first and then more vigorously massaging her scalp.

"Oh that feels wonderful, don't stop." I didn't and found Jemi's body again pushing back into me as she oohed and aahed. I kept my own body still and continued to explore hers.

My hand moved down her arm, my finger tips gently caressing the soft bare skin, causing Jemi to giggle. "You may look like a brute but you're very gentle really." She said lightheartedly. I took this in good humour and continued my wanderings, letting my calloused hand slip onto her bare bottom, eliciting moans from Jemi, moans that were amplified when I finally gave into temptation and kissed her neck.

"Keep kissing my neck and slap my bottom."

My mother had brought me up to respect women and had me swear that I would never hit one, unlike many of the brutes in my neighbourhood. Sensing my confusion and hesitancy Jemi turned her head and smiled at me.

"My friend, Imogen Farquar, recently got married, she says any time her husband thinks she's been naughty he puts her over his knee and gives her a good spanking. Now she tries to be naughty at least twice a day." She said this with such an impish look on her face that I couldn't help but smile and gave her delectable bottom a little tap of my hand.

"Oh come on mister stoker, you can do better than that."

"Yes ma'am, whatever you say ma'am." Jemi started to say something but was interrupted as my palm landed with more force, "Ooh that's better, keep going." She said as she turned her face away and bent her knees higher.

I larruped Jemi's arse five or six times, she encouraging me to go harder with each one, the small boat starting to rock as I delivered the last one. Jemi's hand came over and I was pleased she was going to stop me, instead she felt around for my tallywacker, her small hand struggling to encircle it as she started to pull and squeeze it.

"Keep spanking." She told me.

Each thwack of my hand was met with a harder pull and squeeze; the sensation of this and Jemi's increasingly vulgar encouragements making me lose my mind, my kisses on her neck becoming more vigorous and almost violent as my smacks got harder. I was in a delirious state as my loins exploded, I could no longer spank Jemi, I wasn't even sure I could breath.

Jemi's hand moved gently up my shaft, coating her fingers with the last vestiges of my seed. She let go and turned around, her smiling face only inches from mine in the bright moonlight. I went to speak but was stunned and not a little horrified when Jemi held a sticky, salty finger to my lip. Her smile widened at my shock, a shock amplified many fold when Jemi started to suck and lick her fingers.

"It tastes saltier than mine." My face must have been a picture because Jemi burst out laughing "Oh Davy you really are so sweet, I could love you." Before I could even think what this meant Jemi gently kissed me, thoughts of sticky fingers temporarily leaving my head until she broke the kiss and took my hand and moved it towards her lady bits, "Feel my cunny, I was diddling myself as you thrashed me and gushed twice." I pulled my hand away.

"Do you enjoy shocking and embarrassing me?" I asked.

"Yes and no." Jemi said smiling but then continued "we could die tomorrow or the next day or starve to death the day after that, why shouldn't we enjoy each other's bodies before we do?"

"Because the things we've been doing should only be done between a man and wife and some of the things you've been doing would not be done by anyone respectable."

I was shocked at my own words, but was glad I'd said them.

"Davy if I could I would marry you at this very moment."

"Don't mock me."

"I'm not, I'm serious."

I didn't answer, finally realizing that I was stuck on a boat in the middle of the ocean with an insane woman.

"I don't know about god but I do know about the church and the clergy that tell us about sins of the flesh, many of the clergy are the biggest sinners amongst us." I stayed silent but knew that I'd heard many men on the river saying the same thing.

"Why can our bodies do such things? Why does it feel so wonderful when we do? Surely humans are designed to enjoy sex in whichever way they want?"

I couldn't think of any answers to Jemi's words but still thought she was insane.

"I know that I have a high spirit and enjoy doing the things society tells me I mustn't, but that's not because I am bad but rather because I am free and should be allowed to make up my own mind. All the men I have ever been introduced to have been vain, shallow or stupid, sometimes all three."

"In a different situation we may never have met or if we did we would not have spoken but you are different from them, we are stuck on this little boat but you are sweetest, most sincere man I have ever met. I also sense a wild free spirit inside you longing to get out."

Any doubts I had about Jemi's sincerity disappeared as she kissed me, a soft, gentle, loving kiss. We moulded together as Jemi nuzzled her head into my chest and placed her leg across me, causing me to harden and grow and causing Jemi to giggle.

"I love you and I love your tallywacker." She said before falling asleep.

I awoke to the early morning sun and to Jemi sitting upright and smiling down at me, "Is it always that engorged in the mornings?" She asked, her eyes roving down my body and her smile widening, the mischievous glint back in her eye.

"Sometimes."

"I've been staring at it for ages, it twitches and moves and you sometimes touch it in your sleep."

She placed her hand to my forehead and laughed, "Good, no fever. Your face is so red I wondered."

I went to sit up but Jemi gently pushed me back down, "Lay still, I want to study it awhile."

I could have refused and insisted that we got busy with the sail but I was getting use to Jemi and knew there was no point. "My friend Imogen says her husband's is short and fat, with a rather musty, unpleasant smell." "Yours appears to be long and fat and I could detect no unpleasant smells." Seeing my puzzled look, Jemi said, "I smelt it whilst you were asleep. Actually it was quite fascinating, I blew on it and it twitched. The bulbous gland at the top appears to be the most sensitive, the thick shaft less so."

Laying there listening to my beautiful angel ruminate about my appendage was exhilarating and highly arousing and I knew that I wished it always to be so, I also knew that we needed to get sailing if we were to have any chance of survival.

"I think we should hoist our sail."

"You're probably right." Jemi went quiet and I think I detected a new glow to her cheeks. "Imogen says that when her husband emits semen in the morning he is far more productive and it assuages any foul humour he may have." "Would you like to emit some semen?"

I nodded, unable to refuse. "Teach me how, so I would know how best to do it." Jemi said.

I wanted to ask what else Imogen had said but daren't, instead telling Jemi that I just wrapped my fingers around it and pulled, "Like you did last night." She thought about this for a while before asking, "Do you think of things when you do it?"

"Sometimes, last night was the first time anyone else has ever done it for me and I didn't need to think of anything."

"I like the name tallywacker but for the purposes of my studies I will think of it as a penis, when you make love to me it can be your tallywacker."

Before I could respond to this Jemi took my penis in her hand, "It is heavier than I imagined, maybe more than a pound, there is already fluid leaking out the top." Jemi ran a finger of the other hand across the fluid, the sensation causing my penis to twitch violently and me to take a sharp breath in. "Was that painful?" Jemi asked. "No, just sensitive." Jemi nodded as if storing this information away, she then brought her fingers to her face "A slight smell of ammonia and mildly salty flavor."

I was enjoying Jemi's hand on my penis but I wasn't sure if I enjoyed being part of an experiment. She suddenly started shaking it violently, "The muscle tries to resist and the penis becomes harder, tell me, does that feel nice?"

"Slightly uncomfortable but not unpleasant." Jemi nodded and then started slapping my penis hard against her open palm, until it became too rigid to maneuver. I told her it was remarkably enjoyable.

"Do you think you could ejaculate from it?"

"I don't think so." She again nodded and placed her palm on top and pushed down hard, causing me to yelp.

She looked at me, a wry smile and a shake of my head gave her the answer. "Can we get to the emitting of semen before I fall into foul humour." Jemi smiled at my light mockery and started to gently stroke my penis.

"You're no good Davy Arthur. When we get to dry land I shall have to find other penis's to experiment on." She let me stew on this for a moment, a serious expression on her face. As hurt and confusion invaded my heart she finally smiled "But this is the only tallywacker I ever want."

I closed my eyes and smiled as the feeling of Jemi's firm, even strokes pulsed through me. The sensation became different, much warmer, softer and smoother. A small gasp of pleasure escaped my lips and I opened my eyes to the shocking sight of Jemi's mouth engulfing my penis, her eyes alight with fire as she stared at me. She removed her mouth and sat upright, her hard nubs clearly visible through her chemise.

"Let me guess, Imogen."

"Indeed, she said the skin becomes too dry and irritates, duck fat is too messy so one has to come up with other solutions." The whole time Jemi was talking her fingers were making little circles on my glands, massaging her saliva in and causing my breath to shorten and my sack to tighten.

"She must write you a lot of letters."

"Every night; once she has worn her rotter of a husband out. Imogen and I attended Miss Rogers finishing school for young ladies together, finishing school for well to do young wenches more like. There were no men of course but everyone was very daring, Imogen being the most daring of all.

She married Viscount Fornsby one year ago, he's fifteen years older than her and a complete deviant, not that Imogen is complaining, I think she finally met her match."

"What other things has she written about?" Jemi smirked before tapping the side of her nose, understanding what I really wanted to know. Before answering she put more spittle onto her hand and resumed her gentle stroking.

With a playful little upturn on her lips Jemi continued "I can't tell you more of her letters, you would be too shocked and your heart may well stop."

I couldn't hide my disappointment, causing Jemi to laugh, "Are all men so obvious?"

Jemi's hand was moving slowly, eliciting a pleasant, almost comforting feeling. Her thoughts seemed far away, eventually she said.

"My mother died when I was quite young and my father employed a wonderful, elderly governess called Miss Gwendolyn Sharp, or Gweny as I affectionately called her. Gweny had been a governess her whole life and had some rather unconventional views on education. She believed that the female brain was equal too, and most probably superior too, that of the male. 'In my experience young ladies brains are like sponges whilst young gentlemen's brains are like rocks' was one of her favourite sayings."

"Gweny railed against the position of women in our society, installing in me a feisty, questioning, free spirit. As she got older and became frailer she implored me to live my life to the full and to welcome and relish new experiences. She died shortly after my eighteenth birthday and I felt her passing greatly."

Jemi had never stopped frigging my shaft throughout her story and the painful look of sorrow on her face changed to one of mirth as she said "More spittle needed I fear."

"I thought Gweny had taught me everything but Imogen has certainly widened my horizons."

"Gweny taught you how to have an open mind. Who taught you how to use your hand so well?"

"I'm learning as I go and by the twitching of your tallywacker I think I'm doing a good job."

She was right she was doing a good job and I could feel my explosion building, but I wanted to hear more of Imogen.

"What's the most shocking thing Imogen has ever told you?"

Jemi pretended to be coy but was obviously bursting to tell me "Two days before we sailed I received a letter that even by Imogen's standards was shocking. Her husband had taken her to one of the barns and waiting for them there were a four of his gambling associates and two of the servants, both around Imogen's age. He had made them strip and begin to procreate as they all watched.

Imogen said it was actually quite boring, the only interesting thing being that the male servant was a horse of a man and Imogen was quite fascinated that the female accommodated him so easily. She said the female looked quite bored but the male soon built up a head of steam, fully encouraged by the lewd remarks of the assembled gentleman. Her husband stopped him before he shot his seed, telling him to pull out and asking Imogen if she would like to partake of his horse appendage.

Imogen pretended to be shocked, and as excited as she was by all the eyes on her, she also found the salivating men gross and had no wish for them to view her lady bits. She stood up, but rather than go to the horse man she knelt between the females legs and much to the shock of the assembled men she performed cunnilingus on her, soon making her tremble and gasp."

I felt Jemi squeeze the base of my penis as hard as she could "I have no wish for you to ejaculate until I'm ready for you to do so, Imogen said applying pressure here stems the flow and reduces the urge. Does it work?"

I had to admit that it did indeed work. Jemi was pleased by this and repositioned herself in the boat, lying top to toe beside me, spreading her legs and inviting me to watch as she began to diddle her cunny.

"Oh it's very wet, here Davey feel." Unlike the evening before I had no hesitation, allowing Jemi to guide my hand as I put one and then two fingers inside her, the warmth and silky softness feeling amazing.

"I'll never finish my story if you keep that up." Jemi said with a small giggle as she removed my hand and placed it on my own rod, encouraging me to stroke slowly so as not to finish until she said so.

"Now where was I with my story?" Jemi said, her own breath shortening as she continued to tease herself. "I know. When Imogen had finished her oral ministrations she knelt up and kissed the female, much to the grunts and groans of the assembled men who to a man had their todgers out and in their hands. She said the female whispered into her ear that she had a very educated tongue, Imogen was delighted with this and said she had her best friend Jemima Fairweather to thank for that."

I looked up, shocked at this. Jemi had a glow about her and said that was a whole, very different story that she might tell me about one day. With a coy smile she continued with her story of the servants. "When her husband and his pals left for their club that evening Imogen met up with the servants again, their names were Thomas and Sarah and they were a married couple. Her husband had employed them only a few days previously and they themselves said they came very highly recommended, not so much for their silver service skills as their willingness to entertain both the men and women of the house. 'Tom has serviced many a lady but that's the first time the lady of the house has ever serviced me' Sarah told her 'in fact as well as feeling amazing you saved me a lot of hard work, if those dirty buggers hadn't spilt their seed watching you then I would have had to drain it out of them.'

Sarah then kissed Imogen which Imogen said made her knees weak, Imogen then went and fetched her husband's best port and the three of them got jolly drunk before Thomas and Sarah invited her into their bed, Imogen insisting they went to her bed as it was bigger and more comfortable.

Imogen found them an absolute hoot and after they finished the port they got down to business, as it were. She said they were initially very gentle, both of them undressing her until she was fully naked, the two of them standing back and admiring her. She said she had never felt so exposed or so excited. Sarah then moved closer and asked her what she wanted to do 'Everything, I want to do everything' Imogen told them."