Abandon Ship! Man The Lifeboats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying listening to Jemi but was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable in the warming sun and wished her to hurry up, sensing my impatience Jemi said "I'm getting to the truly salacious bits" I didn't properly know what salacious meant but thought it must mean naughty.

"When Imogen said she wanted to do everything Sarah chuckled and told her to be careful what she wished for. Imogen was annoyed at a servant laughing at her but soon forgot her annoyance as they begun their ministrations, Thomas surprisingly gentle in his caresses and Sarah bolder, pinching and probing.

Sarah pinched her nipple hard and as Imogen sighed, Sarah said, 'I think m'lady likes it a little rough Thomas.' Imogen felt she was being mocked but before she could say anything Sarah pinched the other nipple even harder, holding on to it and pulling roughly, causing Imogen's juices to run freely. Sarah then ordered Thomas to get undressed and 'show m'lady what you have for her.'

Imogen didn't know what was going to happen next but was surprised when Sarah dropped to her knees and swallowed his enormous manhood as if she were a sword swallower at the circus. After a few moments of this Thomas appeared to be losing his mind, huffing and swearing, pulling at Sarah's hair. Sarah stood up and pushed Imogen to her knees. Imogen said she could have resisted but felt almost mesmerized by Thomas' glistening rod.

She knelt before Thomas and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Thomas forced his manhood into her mouth roughly, instantly causing her to gag and almost vomit up the expensive port. Imogen felt herself going dizzy but was unable to remove her mouth as Sarah held her head firmly. She continued to gag and thought she might pass out but her senses were overtaken by Thomas unburdening his seed into her throat and Sarah pulling her up by her hair and kissing her wildly before throwing her onto the bed and quickly undressing herself.

Imogen said she began to cry, the whole experience, whilst immensely stimulating, was far too intense. Sarah joined her on the bed and soothed her, holding her tightly before gently kissing her and asking her whether she wanted to continue. Imogen said that she did and Thomas lay down behind her, his manhood, once again, monstrously hard. Sarah lifted Imogen's leg, allowing Thomas to force his way into her cunny, causing Imogen to gasp and Thomas to grunt loudly as he pushed harder. 'Thomas likes your cunny, much tighter than my slack old one. I like it when he puts it up my bum' Sarah started to laugh as she said this 'in fact it's been up many a ladies and gentleman's bum, would you like it up yours?' Imogen was intrigued by this but thought it probably far too big and told Sarah she didn't want to try it. 'shame, maybe next time.'

At Sarah's behest Thomas held onto her tightly and rolled onto his back, such that Imogen was laid atop him with his rod still firmly encased in her cunny. Sarah moved down between her legs and began assaulting her delicate nub with her mouth whilst Thomas pinched her nipples hard. Imogen said she gushed numerous times before becoming exhausted and beseeching them to stop.

Imogen finished her letter by saying that a jolly good time was had by all and that she hoped to accommodate Thomas up her bum the next time."

I'd enjoyed listening to Jemi talk but was surprisingly unstimulated by Imogen's story, no longer shocked or even that interested. Jemi may have felt the same because she said, "When I first read Imogen's letter I diddled myself to delirium but as I recount it now, I feel rather empty."

"Would you show me how to get an educated tongue?" I knew we had already crossed many boundaries but still shocked myself by asking this. I was even more shocked by Jemi's answer as she giggled, "I'd be delighted to, and I may practice my sword swallowing."

Jemi bade me to sit up and pay attention. I did so and sat there mesmerized as Jemi spread her legs and continued to talk, "A woman's private parts are like a delicate flower, you must spread the petals to get to the nectar inside." As she said this she used two fingers to part her petals, her legs trembling slightly as she ran a finger along the glistening inner petal."

"You may kiss the petals or probe them with your tongue, both are wondrous." She spread the petals further, pointing to a little protrusion at the top, "This is my nub and in my experience the kissing, licking and sucking of one's nub is the most delectable feeling in the world, almost guaranteed to elicit gushings of nectar. Now you know what they say, practice makes perfect." With this Jemi scooted her bottom forward and spread her legs even wider.

I gently lowered my head and tentatively stuck my tongue out and tasted the sweet nectar. "That feels nice, now move your tongue up and down, umm! Move it faster." I did as I was told and could hear Jemi gently moaning. "Now push your tongue in as far as it will go. Oh yes! Move it in and out rapidly."

As I did this Jemi pulled my head in hard, squashing my nose against her nub as she began to grind herself into my face. I continued to move my tongue around quickly and could feel Jemi's legs and body going stiff as she pulled my head in even harder and let out an almighty scream before eventually letting go of my head.

Jemi lay, her chest heaving with each breath and her legs still splayed in a most un-lady like fashion "I wonder if any passing ships heard your scream?"

"I do hope so. Oh your poor face." I didn't care and was actually quite proud of my squashed, gushings covered face.

I was suddenly hungry and thirsty and suggested we eat and then hoist the sail, "What about my sword swallowing?" Jemi asked.

"We have all day for that, although maybe you could polish the sword a few times first."

Jemi laughed at this as she said, "What happened to Davy Arthur, I thought you were quiet and shy."

I got a little embarrassed before Jemi gave me a kiss, "I much prefer this new Davy Arthur."

We sat contentedly eating our bread, Jemi wedged between my legs. "Davy, Davy is that a ship over there?"

I looked in the direction Jemi was pointing, I wasn't sure but thought I could see something. "What shall we do, should we hoist the sail?. I asked.

"You are the tallest and probably the best balanced, you should stand and wave the most colourful part of my dress about, god willing they'll see us."

With the excitement I nearly lost my balance and it was all I could do not to jump up and down. After I don't know how long someone on the ship flashed us a signal to show they had seen us. I was still stood up and looking towards the ship when Jemi asked "How long do you think it will take them to reach us?"

"Maybe thirty minutes or a little longer."

"Good, I have time for a little sword swallowing." Jemi moved in front of me, my tallywacker, which had been flopping about as I signaled the ship, immediately beginning to harden.

"What if they have a spyglass and are looking at us?"

"Then I imagine they will be fighting each other for a go on the spyglass."

I again had to fight for balance as Jemi's mouth closed around me, my whole body shuddering with the incredible sensation. I felt Jemi gag and reflexively tried to pull back but Jemi's hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled me into her, my mind once again confused as I struggled neither to fall nor to cry out in ecstasy.

I watched as the ship turned and headed towards us, a number of crew stood a fore so as to see us. I tried to stop Jemi and tell her of the sailors watching us but she paid no heed, her only intent being on milking my seed.

I could hold no more, my loins exploding, my mind weak and my mouth mute. Jemi standing and a triumphant smile on her face. The ship pulling us in and Jemi whispering into my ear, "Say nothing, let me do all the talking."

It was a clipper, full of tea from the West Indies, the captain a gentleman and ordering the crew to find suitable garments to cover our nakedness. He spoke to me first but when I didn't reply, Jemi spoke.

"I am Mrs Jemima Arthur, formerly Miss Jemima Fairweather. This is my husband David, who has been rendered mute by a bang on the head."

Despite some rum looks from his crew, the captain kept a straight face as he explained that he had been on the lookout for survivors, having heard of our shipwreck. He provided us with excellent quarters for the return journey, calling on us twice daily to ensure our comfort and wellbeing.

We were only in England two days before securing safe passage back to America where Jemi did indeed become a famous scientist, renowned for her study of sexuality and sexual organs, but that's another story.