Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Luna wants to make her idol Damien a very special gift.
6.7k words
4.75
4.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers

HOW I ABANDONED MY PUSSY AT THE GOTH-CLUB part 04

Luna, a goth girl finds an old note in a second-hand book about pagan witchcraft. It promises the magic separation of individual body parts and in her mind, the idea emerges, that this might be the ultimate solution to get close to her adored idol Damien, the attractive lead singer of the band Astral Cadaver. Other girls might be able to give him roses, stuffed animals, or even panties, but only she can gift him her most precious and intimate sacrifice, her living and sensing vagina.

But fate has a different path in mind and Luna has to make a difficult decision.

LUNA

Broken and lost I take a seat at the bar and stare at the colorful bottles on display before a wall-mirror. This is the worst night of my life.

"Vodka?" I get asked.

I nod. "Yepp."

"Must be a very rough night." the bartender puts a shot in front of me.

I pour it into me. "Yepp."

"It's okay, this one is on the house."

"Thanks." I put my elbow on the counter and support my head with my wrist.

One of the girls working at the bar grabs a tray and leaves to collect the empty cups.

I sigh. "I can't tell what happened, but it's bad."

"So bad?" The barkeeper asks.

Tears are filling my eyes and I start to cry. "Today I lost something very important because I'm stupid."

"Hey, little girl. Don't cry." He touches my shoulder and gives me a napkin.

I wipe my eyes. "But I have reason to cry. My life just turned into a fucking nightmare."

"No man is worth crying for." He speaks calmly.

I stop and look up at him in confusion: "Man?"

"Or a woman of course." He mumbles.

I gulp and nod. "Yes, I lost a woman today. I lost myself."

He seems puzzled, but doesn't ask me further and consoles me by softly stroking my shoulder. But I can't help myself and bitterly bawl my eyes out. I am lost.

The girl with the tray comes back. She puts a stack of empty cups next to the sink, and empties the full ones into it. Half-melted ice cubes rattle in the tub. I get a peculiar sensation in my vagina, it's like it's being poured away and then somebody grabs it.

"Hey Pete, now look at what I just found!" The blonde girl behind the counter reaches into the sink, and drags out my vagina with pointy fingers at one of my inner Labia, grossed out, like it's a used napkin.

I look at it with wide eyes, while the barkeeper who consoles me points at the trash: "Hogwash like that only happens at full moon. Filthy perverts. Throw it away."

She sniffs on it and coughs in revulsion. "Dear God! It even smells like piss. Who does that?"

"I don't know, but if we find out, I will call the bouncer, for sure!"

And like that, she dumps my lost femininity into the trash behind the counter. Fuck. I need to get it out of there somehow and as secretly as possible. At least I know now, where it is and that it is in nobody's possession anymore. This time it's no mistake, I have seen it with my own eyes.

If I could just ask them to give it to me, but nobody is allowed to know that it's mine. I must accomplish this in a hidden manner and I will not leave the bar until I have it back! I just need a plan, and just now a very simple one forms up in my mind. Yeah, that could work.

I turn aside, to take off one earring while concealed, and let it drop into my purse. I take an unimportant piece of paper, crumple it into a ball, and put it on the counter away from me. Now I just need to wait a bit and look dreamy.

It doesn't even take long, until Pete the Barkeeper grabs the paper and tosses it into the same trashcan where my pussy had ended up. Just as it is gone, it's time for my superior acting skills!

"Oh no! My Earring!" I lament and pretend to look for it in front of me.

Pete takes notice of me. "What did it look like?"

"A tiny bat, like the other one, look. I just put it here with the paper."

"Oh sorry, I might have thrown it away by accident." He apologizes and starts to carefully rummage in the trash with blue rubber gloves. He even puts out a small hand-light to see. I can feel his fingers moving at my dumped private bits and let him do that for a few seconds, until I offer my help.

I come around to the entrance of the bar. "Can I take a look at it for myself please?"

"Sure, here, take the light."

"Thank you." I move behind the counter and put my hand into the container, while illuminating with the other.

I wait till Pete gets distracted by a customer request. I switch off the light, hastily open my purse, and secretly slip my vagina into it. And in one sweeping movement, I also get out the small bat earring as well. That's it! That was it! I close the button and put the tiny bat back on my earlobe. "Thank you, I got it!"

"Wonderful, glad you found it. It's tiny."

My heart is pounding, I was never relieved like that in my life before. Now I just need to clean it. My ladybits feel disgusting after this journey, so I head for the ladies' rooms. But as I open the door, I see a few girls fixing their makeup in front of the mirror. I would never be able to wash my pussy at that sink without getting caught and questioned. Luckily, there is a men's restroom too.

As I enter, I stumble upon a similar, although not as multifaceted problem. A single Goth-boy with spiked hair is fixing his makeup too! I almost forgot that makeup in this scene is not just a girly thing. However, he is alone, and will probably leave very soon. And when this will happen, I will still be here, and wash my dirty genitals.

Until then, I can use the place next to him to fix up my own makeup. "hi"

"Hey." He only glances for the glimpse of a second through the mirror at me. He is absolutely focused, although his makeup is rather simple, he needs all his attention to bring it onto his face. It reminds me a bit of when I was younger and didn't have the practice and skills yet. I guess goth-boys don't do their makeup as often as girls. We don't do any conversation, which I find calming and salvaging for this moment. No cheesy pickup lines, no gossip, no stupid questions. Just two Goths accepting each other's existence and weirdness.

He finally packs his items into a small purse and smiles at me. "Bye!"

"Goodbye." I smile back. The timing is perfect, as my own makeup is also nearly done. I finish it in just a minute, then I get my mistreated vagina out of my purse and clean it with warm water and soap. It's not my favorite soap, but I feel so much better, as the water is rushing over my intimate area, finally cleaning up the filthy dirt off of it and now doing it with my own hands, not by some unauthorized strangers fingers, who have no right and business of even touching me.

Damien is allowed, of course! Oh yeah, I finally made it, I got my pussy back! Maybe even in time. If he is still here, I can still get it to him as scheduled. And if he should be gone already, we will meet in Pittsburgh tomorrow again for a second attempt. This time I will be more careful for sure, and not lose it again! My heart is booming at those thoughts, and my ears get all hot. I'm playing with my clitoris, but I know I must stop, as this is neither the right place nor time to masturbate.

So I take a deep breath and swallow my primitive urges, grab a few paper towels and pat my genitals dry, before dumping the paper into the trash. Perfect!

I wince in fright, as one of the stall doors bangs shut all of the sudden and as I spin around a stranger with a black button-up shirt closes the zipper of his leather-pants and closes in to use the sink next to me: "Oh great! You found it?"

I got caught! I try to hide my naked vagina behind my hands and stare at him in distress. How did he even know what I was looking for? Was I so suspicious? "what?"

"My friend's toy. The one you try to hide there." He points at my hands.

My heart stops. His friend's toy? Oh no! That can't be true now. "Are... you sure?"

"Sure about what?" He frowns.

I froze in complete shock. What am I supposed to do now? I can't give it to him! It's mine. It's my vagina, my femininity. My special gift for Damien, my future. But how can I explain that to him, without making a complete disgraced fool of myself? My lips get dry and my throat is so tight that I can't say a single word but stare at him. Please, I can't lose it again, his horror can't continue!

He doesn't give in and expectantly holds his hand open. "Can you give it to me please?"

I shiver, panic is rising in my body like venom in my veins. Run Luna, run! But my legs are merciless blocks of concrete. And I can do nothing but stare.

"We were already looking for it. Please give it to me now, we need it." His voice is silent but determining.

I know I have no choice. There is no way I can explain the situation to him. I must give him my vagina. Submissively I nod and hand him my pure and nude ladybits. "Okay, Sorry."

"Thank you." He mildly smiles.

Why can't he just give it back to me? It is so wrong to feel his uninvited hand touching my private parts. I don't want that. I hate it, I don't want to feel strange fingers like that.

He doesn't care and forces my tender femininity roughly and without love into the narrow pocket of his leather pants. Then washing his hands as if there was nothing wrong with what he just did.

I rush into the open stall, slam the door shut behind me. The opened brown envelope with Damien's name still lies on the sticky tiles at my feet, now trampled with dirty footprints.

I shiver all of the sudden, as I remember, that my pussy fell completely nude on the cold floor, when it slipped out. This must have been the place where it dropped. Right here, the dirty tiles directly in front of a public men's room's toilet, at a concert full of weird freaks. It lay here for several seconds, until the finder poked it with his boot and then sloppily picked it up. Fuck!

I gag, lean over and puke into the bowl. I feel so dirty and used. And my vagina is gone once again.

AIDEN

Michael comes back with a wide and victorious smile. "Hey, you will never guess what I found in the restrooms."

"The lost pocket-pussy?" I stare at him.

He pulls it rather forcefully out of his tight leather-pants and lets it dangle for everyone to see like a hunted trophy. "Okay, I was wrong, you guessed it."

Strange, for a second I get the impression that I heard a scream. "Did you hear that?"

"Hahaha, that is the most moronic thing I have seen in a long time." Miss Araneae laughs in amusement.

Miss Tery looks surprised. "Wow, I did not expect it to look like that. It doesn't even look like your average kinky toy. I would even say it is more of a medical replica of some sort? Can I see it?"

"Sure." Michael throws it over to her. It swirls in a comical arc.

She catches it clumsily, without any form of grace, but then examines it with great interest. She drags her finger along the soft inner surface of the artificial pink labia and twists them out of curiosity. "Wow, it feels surprisingly natural, almost like real skin. And how is it even warm?"

"A girl just cleaned it with hot water in the men's rooms. She gave it back to me, when I told her it's ours."

"Ah, that explains why it's still a bit wet too." Miss Tery nods, and toys around with the gummy-clitoris.

Miss Araneae gets interested as well now, and plugs at the piercing. "Why was she in the men's room?"

"Araneae, please! Would you really wash something like that in the crowded girl's room? Rather not, I guess." Miss Tery shakes her head at her, and twirls the pliable clitoris around like it's a turn-switch of an old radio. I stare at the toy. Weird, did it just flinch on its own? That can't have happened.

Miss Araneae pulls a bit at the metal piercing rod. "I like that piercing, it's a great detail. That cunt is remarkably detailed in general. I wonder how it was made?"

"Advanced technology I would say." Michael winks amused.

Vivienne comes back from the bar with a new cocktail in her hand, and in the exact opposite mood, rather annoyed, she rolls her eyes. "Oh no, for real now? That thing again? I thought you threw it into the trash."

"A girl found it, and cleaned it up in the restrooms."

"In the restrooms again? You probably know what that means, gross!" She shakes.

He changes the topic. "You got another drink, and no beer for me?"

"You're not in a wheelchair, you can go by yourself."

"Fine." He shrugs and heads toward the bar.

Miss Tery puts the fake vagina in the middle of the table, next to a burning graveyard candle, and spreads it open, plucking the long pink labia as wide as possible. Then she takes out her package of cigarettes, pulls one out, and passes it to her friend. "But I guess I like it somehow. Especially that it's so imperfect. These are really excessive meat curtains. I mean, it gives hope to all of us girls who don't look all slick and petite down there, that it's also normal and natural to look like this."

"I guess you are right." Miss Araneae takes a cigarette, then offers it to Vivienne.

"No thanks, I don't want to smoke from that thing, it's disgusting."

Miss Araneae lights her cigarette and holds the package now towards me.

"No thanks, I don't smoke." I decline as well.

The DJ hits the perfect moment to mask the awkward silence as music starts playing. Darkland Awakening by Subterfuge. The light fades to a darker mood, and the fog-machines are humming.

"Finally, this was taking forever." Miss Araneae sighs.

Miss Tery points into the room. "Hey, isn't that Luna over there?"

"Where? Oh yeah, you are right. When did she dye her hair?"

"Already a few months ago. I saw her at the Dark Dance party."

"Hey, Luna! Luna, over here!" Miss Araneae calls her over.

It's the red-haired girl I met earlier already. Interesting to learn about her name now. She notices her friends, but seems a bit distressed, as if she can't really decide if she should come over to us, or continue her path to the bar. Finally, she comes over and her voice trembles nervously. "Oh hi! I didn't know you were here too."

"Sure, we wanted to see Astral Cadaver. We were already wondering why you are not here, as you never miss a concert of Damien." The glow from Miss Tery's cigarette lights up as she inhales.

Luna seems a bit absent-minded and shifts her focus to the bar. "Yeah, exactly."

What is going on with this girl? What is she looking for?

Miss Tery ashes into our makeshift ashtray, and holds the pack in Luna's direction. "You seem to be a bit nervous today. What happened?"

"Oh, I stopped smoking about half a year ago, but I guess, today I could really use one, thanks." Luna reaches for the pack.

LUNA

I flush the toilet and sway on wobbly legs. How could that happen? I already had my pussy back and now it's gone again.

I take a deep breath and head for the sinks to rinse my mouth, wash my hands and talk to the mirror. "Stay calm, you already seduced that wimpy guy successfully, so leather-pants Joe will be the next. Your tits are gorgeous and your makeup is still in order." Fuck! If he just didn't bury my tender pussy so brutally into his stupid tight pants.

I feel movement, his fingers are digging their way into his pocket, clenching for my right labia, then pulling it out with brute force, dragging the rest of my femininity with it in merciless torment. "Ahhhh!!" my whole body seizes in agony and I end up on the floor, just holding at the sink with one hand but lying on the tiles.

The door flies open and two girls staring down at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just slipped and fell," I mumble with clenched teeth. Fucking Bastard, what is he think of accomplishing there? Ripping my damn cunt into pieces or what?

The girls look around for a hidden perpetrator, but notice quickly that I am alone in here. One of them helps me to stand up. "Take my hand."

I get back on my feet, hold my head and take a deep breath. My pussy gets thrown and caught. Shit, it must be completely out in the open now, very eye-catching and for everyone to see. How am I supposed to deal with this humiliation? But at least it should be easier to find now.

Invisible fingers are shamelessly starting to play with me. Crawling along the sensitive inside of my pussy-lips and toying around with my clitoris and piercing, making me horny against my will. My voice quivers as I squeeze myself past the girls to rush into the main room. "Sorry, I don't have time."

I spot that monster at the bar. What is going on there, are they doing a sick Luna-intimacy show against my consent? Please No, he can't just expose my private parts like that.

Music starts playing and as I move to the bar, a sudden pointy burning sensation on the inside of my sensitive Labia lets me stumble. Somebody is shouting for me: "Hey Luna! Luna, over here!"

As I look around, I see two friends of mine, Miss Araneae and Miss Tery, smoking cigarettes on a sofa. Shit! I need to check the bar urgently, but I can't simply ignore them, so I walk over. "Oh hi! I didn't know you were here too."

"Sure, we wanted to see Astral Cadaver. We were already wondering why you are not here, as you never miss a concert of Damien."

This is all getting out of control again. Another short sharp burn lets me reflexively look over my shoulder to the guy with the leather pants, who took my pussy. "Yeah, exactly." What is he doing? He looks like talking to someone in a black shirt at the bar.

Miss Tery notices my misery and offers me a cigarette. "You seem to be a bit nervous today. What happened?"

"Oh, I stopped smoking about half a year ago, but I guess, today I could really use one, thanks." Maybe it will help me to keep my sanity somehow. I take one out of the pack, put it between my lips, and reach down to the lighter on the table next to a graveyard candle and a... "Fuck!"

My heart nearly stops and the cigarette falls out of my mouth as I stare into the open flaps of my own pussy, shamelessly widespread like the wings of an eagle.

Miss Tery straightens her arm and ashes down into it without a comment, letting me feel the pain of a quick hot spark. Miss Araneae uses the side of my sacred clitoris to stably lean her smoking cigarette against it, putting it down for a moment. She relaxes back and laughs amused: "Haha, don't panic. It's just a joke!"

"We couldn't get another ashtray, so the girls decided to use this as a replacement." A Metalhead with a Venom-shirt reaches down for my dropped cigarette at his feet and gives it back to me.

"Looks kinda realistic, huh?" Miss Araneae chuckles.

I put it in my mouth with trembling fingers and lit it up. I can't stare away "Yes it... does."

My wonderful intimate femininity is nonchalantly abused as a fucking ashtray. Presented completely open to the public in the middle of that table. Shit! I want to object, but I have no idea what to say. How can they do this, how can they even think this is acceptable? That's a nightmare!

How will I get out of this situation? It's impossible to take my vagina, while they are all sitting around it like that. I need to stay put, if I fall out of my role, they will get suspicious. Nobody knows, and it must stay that way, so I have to play along.

A girl with natural red curls, I know her only by sight, crosses her arms. "Just for the record, this wasn't my idea."

"Luna, careful! You can't make a mess here." Miss Araneae points at the smoking end of my cigarette.

I shortly pull on my cigarette, as it is burned down a bit already. I take a look around, where I can drop the ashes, only then it strikes me. Please no! I can't abuse myself like that.

But I have to. I have no choice but to act as if my vagina is just a meaningless prop to me.

I gulp, hold my breath, and drop the hot ashes on my spread-out labia. It hurts so much more in my heart, than in my crotch.

DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers
12