Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Tery does the same, just with no emotions behind it. "So tell us, what happened?"

"Just some stupid shit. Nothing important." I try to play it down. What else should I do? I can't tell them the truth. Utterly impossible.

"Okay then?" Miss Tery looks a bit confused.

A moment of awkward silence is graciously covered up by a Diva Destruction song.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you during the concert," she asks further.

The Metal guy gives me an Alibi "She was next to me, in the first row on the left."

"At least in the beginning. After a few songs she left." The unknown girl adds.

I inhale the smoke and lie badly. "I got a drink at the bar, and couldn't reach back to the front row afterward."

Miss Tery looks suspiciously at me, she seems to sense that I have to hide something.

Miss Araneae leans forward again, dumps the glimmering tip of her cigarette, and takes it between her fingers. But instead of pulling her hand back, she contorts my intimate piercing. "Hey Luna, didn't you say, you had gotten a similar one just a few months ago? Does it look like this?"

The sensation is weirding me out, her fingers just toying with my genitals and I can't do anything about it. I want to slap her. Instead, I lean in, as if I had the need to inspect my own pussy and try to play it cool. "Yeah, I think mine is a bit smaller, but it's similar indeed. I can show it to you later on in the Ladies' room, if you like."

I bluff. My panties are empty, everything she could see is already between her fingertips. As I want to get up again, I notice a slight shimmer on my spread labia. Oh no! Although I hate it, my stupid pussy gets aroused again. And there is no way for me to hide my unwanted emotions.

Finally, she releases me, drops another bit of ashes, and leans back once more. "Sure, if you are okay with that."

I gulp in sinister foreboding. It gets relentlessly stronger, the vibrant tingling in my lower abdomen, the force of nature that is inherent in my vagina. I can't get amorous right now, I don't want to. I hate it, but I get insidiously betrayed by my own twitching cunt.

I take a seat on the armrest of the sofa next to Miss Tery and cross my legs. Just a hopeless attempt to hide my crotch. But everything I would like to hide lies openly visible on the table.

The others are laughing about something. "Haha. Oh, and she was just completely clueless, as she left our shop." That girl with the red curls just told a story I completely missed. Maybe I should listen more, and not focus on what is happening with my pussy, that might calm it down again.

I feel the hot sparks, as Miss Tery and Miss Araneae are dropping the ashes on my skin. But it's not so bad anymore. Maybe the moisture helps to cool it down? Or is it because my pain perception changed as I'm getting aroused? Fuck, I don't want to!

Although I try to act calm, on the inside, I feel like a nervous wreck already. I pull on my cigarette and even need to cough shortly, then lean forward again to drop its burned tip.

A complete stranger girl with a punk outfit stops by with a big grin: "Haha, that's a funny ashtray"

Without asking if it's okay, she lowers her hand and flicks repetitively with her fingernails against my exposed clitoris in such a fast and frisky way, that it trembles. I can't hold still, and pull heavily on my cigarette to obstruct a moan. Hot blood is rushing through my veins.

How can something feel so invasively repulsive and wickedly great at the same time? I want her to stop, but when she takes her fingers away, my hungry clitoris is craving for more.

"Where did you get that wacky thing? It's glorious!" The punk girl smiles.

I need to create a distraction. "I have seen similar ones on the internet." I cringe, as I hear the lascivious undertone in my voice. Fuck, that sounded way sexier than intended.

"Really? Where?" She asks further.

I just shrug and try to answer as calmly as possible. "Don't know, some high-end fetish-shop I guess. I am sure it's one of those." Damn, I sound so artificial.

"Yeah, that might be true! I have even seen an article on a feminist blog about a company that plans to build entire artificial women as sex robots. Complete with artificial intelligence and everything. So disgusting." The ginger girl snorts.

I nod and point approvingly to her. "See!"

Miss Araneae pulls a last time on her cigarette, then she leans forwards and squeezes it out mercilessly on the inside of my sensitive labia. I clench my teeth and freeze not to scream in horrific pain. Fuck!

"Hey, did someone spill his drink into the ashtray?" She notices my wetness.

Miss Tery observes the discovery and runs her finger along my slit. "Weird, it's quite slippery. Like gooey soap or something."

With her eyebrows drawn together, she smells her fingers to investigate what it might be. "That smells unusual. Somewhat like pussyjuice?" She even carefully tastes her fingertips with her tongue and looks very confused. "Yeah, it does. that's odd."

"Pussyjuice?" The punk smells her own fingers now as well, as she touched me already.

My heart thunders almost up against my chin, they are about to find out! What do I do?

Miss Tery frowns, then squishes out her cigarette on my vagina as well and shrieks in terror: "It twitched!"

I cramp as the pain hits me, but manage to stay silent as I suck in the air through my teeth.

"What? You are crazy, that can't be." Miss Araneae wonders.

But Miss Tery is shaking. "I swear it moved all by itself. That thing is haunted!"

"How can it twitch? It's just rubber or something." The Metalhead has doubts.

They are onto me, they will find out! I can't deal with it. My heart explodes, this is too much for me. In a panic, I pull so hard on my cigarette that the ember reaches the filter. I push it against my wet cunt and tremor as the sharp pain burns my helpless genitals.

I can't take it anymore! Without a word, I hurtle past the others and flee towards the exit.

"Fuck me! It's true!" The metalhead shouts astonished behind me.

AIDEN

"It twitched!" Miss Tery shrieks so panicked out of nowhere, that even Luna flinches.

Miss Araneae gazes at the odd pussy-ashtray. "What? You are crazy, that can't be."

"I swear it moved all by itself. That thing is haunted!"

Is it true? I believe I had previously witnessed it as well, but that can't be true, can it? How can that be? "How can it twitch? It's just rubber or something."

I stare at the suspicious thing. That is impossible. I wait for it to move once more, just to confirm our obscure observation. Is it somehow alive?

It really happens again, as Luna pushes her cigarette out on it. She is so freaked out by seeing it moving, that she flinches hard and panicky runs away.

I stare in disbelief. "Fuck me! It's true!"

"I told you! It's haunted! It's witchcraft." Miss Tery's voice is full of fear.

I look after Luna fleeing out of the room. Whatever made her so nervous already before, this eerie experience just gave her the rest.

Miss Araneae laughs. "You are crazy. It must be some motion feature or something. Witchcraft isn't real."

"It is! It truly is. There is more to earth than science can explain."

"We could cut it open to find a motor and a battery in there, that's your witchcraft." Miss Araneae rolls her eyes.

Miss Tery shakes her head. "No, you can't do it. It's real, I swear. It moves, gets wet and it even tastes like it's a living vagina. It's cursed, it might belong to a demon or a witch. It's freaking dangerous."

I want to object, but somehow her words make sense. That thing was obscure from the beginning. It doesn't look or feel like it's just a fetish toy, I found it in this mysterious letter. I should have been suspicious the moment this thing got all over wet by itself, when I carried it in my pocket. And now it got wet again and even moved as if alive. Something doesn't add up at all.

But magic doesn't truly exist, or does it? I need to talk to Miss Tery in private.

I get to her side and speak into her ear. "I have a suspicion about it, can I talk to you in private?"

"Okay, where do you want to talk?" She nods, still agitated.

I point toward the door to the second room, where I took my phone call earlier. "We can talk over there."

She follows me and takes a deep breath. "This thing gives me the chills, it's truly haunted. I have never seen something like it."

"Me neither," I whisper.

An older drunk guy snores on one of the empty sofas in the dark. We just ignore him.

She strikes nervously over her arm and looks around. "What do you know?"

"I usually don't believe in those ghost stories, but fuck me, you could be right. I really don't have a better explanation for it. I found it earlier today, in a brown envelope at the bar."

"At the bar? I thought you found it in the restrooms?"

"No, I just opened the envelope there. It was addressed to Damien." I explain what happened. "It was very weird, because it was warm and wet, full of goo."

"It was addressed to Damien?" she asks.

"Yes. The dot of the i was even shaped like a heart, I thought it was some lost fan mail. I washed the vagina with hot water and soap. It was completely clean and pristine afterward, but a bit later it got all slimy by itself in my pocket again. I didn't really think about it, and just dumped it into one of the empty cups. And I saw it twitching earlier as well, but thought it was just my imagination. Something is truly weird about it."

"Can you get that envelope? It might help to find out the truth." She suggests.

I caress her shoulder, to calm her down a bit. "Yes. Wait here for a moment."

I rush into the restrooms, a guy in black with a blonde deathhawk relieves himself into one of the urinals. I open the door to the stall where I opened the mysterious envelope earlier, but it is gone. "Shit!"

What do we do now? This thing might have been an important piece of evidence. As I go out, the deathhawk guy washes his hands and dries them with a few paper towels, which he tosses into the trash underneath the sink. I know the chances are slim, but I wait till he is gone, then I rummage in the trash. It is disgusting, but my intuition did not deceive me, I see it in there.

"Hey, digging for drugs? Don't be that low, I can sell you something. What do you need?" A younger punk boy with a ripped jean vest and messy green hair walks into the door.

I pull the envelope out of the trash. It got trampled on and has seen better days, but it might be valuable. I leave the dealer behind. "Sorry dude. I have everything I need."

I get back to Miss Tery and show her the envelope. "Here, I got it. Sorry, it got a bit messy."

"It's okay I guess." She investigates it, carefully looks at the paper, touches the edges, and sniffs at it. "It stinks of urine, beer, and pussy-juice."

"It had been on the floor of a toilet stall for a while," I mumble.

She nods. "Yeah, but the writing looks like it had been made by a girl. Where did you find it again?"

"It wasn't there anymore, I had to fish it out of the trash."

"No, I mean in the very beginning."

"Ah, sorry. I'm stupid. It was before the concert had started. On the floor directly in front of the bar. What do you think about it?" I want to know about her opinion.

She takes a deep breath. "I don't know. But I have a very wild guess."

"What is it?"

"I don't know if I am right. But maybe one of Damien's groupies is a witch, and somehow found a spell to detach her pussy to give it to him?" She comes up with a story.

I blink. "That's wild indeed."

"She put it into the envelope, wrote his name onto it, and brought it to the concert. But somehow she was clumsy and lost it. That's why it ended up on the floor and in your hands."

"You think some girl would truly do that and then lose her pussy? Who would do that? And why isn't she trying to get it back?" I have my doubts.

She smirks. "Think about it. Who is the biggest Astral Cadaver fan, but for some reason still misses half of the concert and acts very weird since the whole evening already?"

"Luna?"

"Maybe! As far as I know, she even is heavily into practicing witchcraft." She concludes.

I frown. "That can't be true. Luna looks so dainty and graceful. Apart from her massive tits, I mean. I can't imagine her pussy looking like this. It's so beefy, like an overflowing roast beef sandwich. It just doesn't fit her frame."

Miss Tery crosses her arms. "Wow, that's rude! What do you think she has to look like down there? It is totally plausible, she doesn't have to meet your dirty fantasies."

"Sorry, it wasn't meant like that. I just can't imagine that this might be her vagina. Besides, don't you think it is odd that she doesn't take it back, if it is really hers? She even smoked with you and used it as an ashtray as well. Why would she do that?"

"Yeah, that got me confused as well. But think about it, maybe she does have inhibitions about it. You just called it an overflowing roast beef sandwich. Maybe she is just ashamed and doesn't want anyone to know that it indeed is hers, and just plays along because of her anxieties." She finds an explanation for it.

I think about her conclusion. She makes a perfect detective. "Sorry Miss Tery, if that is true, I have to call you Miss Holmes in the future. It's far-fetched, but it makes sense somehow. What do you think, we should be able to prove it quite simply, by just doing something painful to the vagina while observing her. That should reveal it."

"Yes, that should confirm it." She nods affirmatively.

I take a deep breath. "There is just one more problem. If Luna is truly a witch, and we hurt her pussy, this could lead to terrible consequences for us. I don't want to get cursed by her."

"Yeah, this is quite possible indeed. But to be honest, I'm not so sure about it by now anymore."

"Why not?"

"She is a witch, but clearly not a good one. If our conclusion is correct, she was stupid enough to lose her own vagina by negligence here at the club, and by now, she wasn't able to get it back at all. That doesn't speak well for her skills, to be honest. I think she might be a lousy amateur, and only stumbled about this spell by chance or something."

"So, you think she is a witch, but an incapable one?"

"A capable one wouldn't get into this embarrassing situation in the first place, don't you think so?" She shrugs.

I agree. "You are a very clever girl. What is your real name?"

"That my friend, has to stay a mystery." She leans forward and grins.

I have to laugh. "Haha, touché! I think you might be completely right. Let's hurt this pussy to validate it."

"With pleasure. I want to know if I am right." She smiles victoriously.

Side by side we get back to our corner, Vivienne and Miss Araneae are sitting on the small couch now, Michael is finally back and found his place on the armrest next to his fiancé, but the vagina is gone. I raise an eyebrow in confusion, did Luna take her chance and get it back? "Where is our special ashtray?"

"Oh, that punk girl took it." Miss Araneae looks at me.

I stare back at her with big eyes. "She took it?"

"Yeah, She found it entertaining."

"And you let her just take it?"

"Sure, why not? You said you didn't want to have it anymore and we finished our smoke anyway. So, what's the problem now?" She crosses her legs and bobs her foot.

I look at Miss Tery and she stares back at me.

Vivienne speaks up. "I'm happy that this filthy smut is gone, it was embarrassing and dirty."

"Okay, you stay here with the others. I'll try to get it back." I talk to Miss Tery.

She nods. "Good luck."

"Oh no! Why can't you just leave that stupid thing where it is?" Vivienne sighs.

I ignore her and take a look around. People are talking and drinking, gathered in small groups around the dancefloor and the bar. The fog bathes the room in a mysterious atmosphere, supported by colorful lights and patrons are dancing to the music. Someone argues with the DJ. But I can't see anything suspicious. Where has the punk girl gone? Is this somewhat like Luna's experience? Looking around for that vagina, her vagina, and not knowing where it is? It might explain why she acted so stressed out.

To be continued...

12