Abandoned Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me briefly before returning her eyes to her wine glass.

"Even high, I freaked out. I was, am, a one-man woman, I get bisexual attraction, but I'm not built that way. I also don't do groups." She said, her eyes briefly finding mine again.

"Neither do I," I said. I saw her relax a little.

"Anyway," Rebecca continued. "I screamed and ran out, pretty much ran home to mum and dad crying for three days straight. After a week, mum got me to go out with Aunt Colleen, and that was when she brought me into the office, and I met you."

I smiled.

"I recall meeting you," she told me smiling coyly, "Aunt Colleen introduced us, and you shook my hand, you didn't look at me as a pathetic Goth woman who had just been betrayed, neither did you look down on how I was dressed or the rings throughout my face. Do you remember what you asked me?"

I nodded, "I asked you what type of coffee you wanted?"

Rebecca smiled, "Yes."

"Double shot Mocha with extra chocolate," we both said at the same time.

We both laughed.

"You do remember," Rebecca beamed at me.

I nodded and took another sip of wine. She lost her smile.

"The slap was because I was here for the barbecue the other day, and you didn't see me." She told me looking me in the eyes now.

"I'm sorry Rebecca, it was a hard day." I swallowed before replying.

She gave me a coy smile. "It's alright Gregory. I didn't want it to be a serious slap. I know your head was in a different place. I just saw it in my mind kissing you and then slapping you since you didn't see me the other day. I even got to give you a hug that day and tell you it would be all right, but I am assuming that everyone was doing that and you don't recall much of the day."

I looked at her a moment. I had the image of a lithe set of hands covering my chest and a pair of dark blue jeans with a red blouse, telling me it was going to be alright.

"You remember?" she asked guessing my mind.

"Kind of," I admitted. "Red top, blue jeans?"

Rebecca smiled and nodded.

"I was speaking to Aunt Colleen the other day, and I asked about you," Rebecca blushed a little. "She's known for a while that I have had a bit of a crush on you and I think she saw me give you that hug at the barbeque. So she encouraged me to reach out, to come and talk to you."

I chuckled a little, "Did you know you were coming to kiss me?"

"No," Rebecca blushed. "Honestly I didn't know if I could go through with it, but when you opened the door, I just ignored every impulse to run and went for it."

I smiled and reached out to grab her hand, "I'm glad you did. It was honestly the best thing that happened to me in months."

Rebecca smiled, and we spent the next three hours talking. She helped me to clean up dinner and then we continued talking over a small glass of port when we moved to sit in my lounge.

I learned she was twenty-eight, a little under four years younger than myself and had just completed a financial university degree. She liked a variety of music, though hated death metal following her walking away from being a Goth. Rebecca had landed a junior accounting job with a manufacturing firm working in their accounts receivable department and for the most part, enjoyed the work.

She was close to her family. Her mum and dad had been married for thirty years and to hear her tell it, she hoped they would be around another thirty. She had one younger sister that lived in New Zealand, but they only got to speak about once a month.

Rebecca enjoyed going to the beach but had sensitive skin, so tended to stay out of the water. She had only had two boyfriends including the Goth one that betrayed her and was saddened that she gave him her virginity.

We spent that evening talking about ourselves. She learned that I was estranged from my mother, following a family squabble after my father passed away suddenly. I had a younger sister, but we didn't speak as it was her that caused the family rift taking a comment by Jillian out of context.

It was nearing close to one in the morning when she left. I think we were both tempted to have her stay over, but she made the decision to tell me that we should get to know each other better first. I did receive another red hot kiss as she left though.

As I crawled into bed, I fell asleep with a smile on my face for the very first time since my life fell apart. Rebecca through her crazy actions had bypassed months of effort to get around the defences and pain that I had. That kiss caught me by surprise and showed me that someone might care for me in a romantic way and that I was open to it.

The next morning, the smile on my face was undeniable, and everyone noticed. By lunchtime Colleen cornered me.

"Okay, spill it Greg. Who is she?" Collen asked. I could sense hope in her expression.

"Rebecca came by last night," I told her.

The happy yelp that Colleen emitted could be heard throughout the entire office. My office administrator jumped a couple of times clasping her hands to her chest and giving off a megawatt smile.

Colleen then led me to the kitchen and made me tell her everything. She laughed when I told her about the kiss and the slap. Then she was swaying happily as I told her about dinner and then talking till one in the morning.

"Greg, I am so happy for you, even if nothing comes of it. To see you get out from under what Jillian and the asshole did to you is worth it." Then she looked at me with a cheeky smile on her face. "But you and Becca, I think there may be something there. I've thought it for a while."

We talked for a few more minutes, and Colleen asked if I was going to see Rebecca again. I told her that we had been texting back and forth all day and were going out for dinner Friday night in town. She was exuberantly happy for the rest of the afternoon, and it rubbed off on everyone else.

Friday night came, and I drove around to pick up Rebecca. I told her to dress up a little as I wanted our first formal date to be one we stepped up and made a great memory. She did not disappoint.

I knocked on the door to her apartment, and she again took my breath away. Rebecca was dressed in an amazing little black dress. It had very thin straps that held the material of her dress over her modest bust. Her long blonde hair was tied back, and she had a matching black shawl over her shoulders along with a black clutch in her hands. My eyes wandered down her body and to those beautifully toned calves to see her wearing the most modest heels. She smiled and turned on the spot showing me her great ass and laughed.

"Wow, I'm batting a century so far," she laughed. "Each time we meet you can't even say hello."

Before she said anything else, I took a step forward and pulled her to me. I looked into her eyes for a moment, leaned in and gently kissed her lips, trying to avoid smearing her makeup.

"Hello beautiful," I said as I broke the tender kiss.

"mhhhennnan," Rebecca said her eyes closed.

I laughed. She opened her eyes and smiled.

We walked hand in hand out to my car, and as I went to open the door, Rebecca stopped and stared.

"This is your car?" she asked.

"Yes..." I said. Rebecca's jaw dropped.

Yes, I'm a Mustang guy. But not just any mustang. I have a 1967 GT. It's in the classic grey with black racing strips and the classic trim, but a modified exhaust. I'll be honest I was surprised that Jillian didn't try to get it in the divorce. But I suppose she knew I would have killed her if she tried. This car was my pride and joy and only ever came out for special occasions.

I opened the passenger door for Rebecca. She had a smile plastered on her face as she slid into the seat. As I turned the car over, Rebecca giggled and then laughed as the vibration of the V8 made its way through the car.

We drove into town, talking over our weeks at work about how Colleen talked to both of us and that she had high hopes.

We had dinner at an upscale Japanese restaurant. They served a variety of dishes to which Rebecca and I sampled several. Though I'm not really into it, both of us had a small amount of saki. Rebecca was like me, fun for a date but not a regular drink for us.

After dinner, we ended up at the casino. We placed a couple of bets walking away with a little over six hundred dollars more than what we started with the hour before.

The Casino also had a club, so dressed up like we were, both of us headed into the club. It was an upscale club, with lots of people of different age groups, everyone dressed for a good night out on the prowl. It must have been almost one-thirty in the morning before we left, we had danced a lot, and I must admit that I enjoyed it when Rebecca turned around on the floor and ground her ass into my crotch while holding my hands. Of course, the kisses that I got throughout the night helped too.

A few times throughout the night guys had come up to her asking to dance. As I mentioned earlier, she looked amazing. But each time she politely but firmly declined. One time I was returning from the bar with a couple of drinks for us when a guy stopped me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You're one lucky son of a bitch. I hope you know that." He told me, then saw my blank expression.

"Your woman man, she's hot as fuck but only has eyes for you, no offence, but I just asked her to dance while you were at the bar, but she turned me down flat. I mean me, getting turned down..."

The guy was solid and good-looking, likely a personal trainer, football player or something. I got the feeling he could turn on the charm and perhaps had seduced more than one girlfriend or wife away from their better half over the years. But Rebecca had turned him down, and he knew there was never a chance. The guy patted me on the shoulder, smiled and kept walking.

Saturday morning, I woke slowly, a smile on my face recalling the evening that Rebecca and I spent together. The morning sun was peeking through my blinds as I lay there and thought about dinner, dancing, conversations where I just felt connected and then dropping her off to that sizzling kiss...

No wait, I recall the kiss, but dropping her off...

Suddenly awake I turned over and there she was. Rebecca was laying there eyes closed and breathing lightly. I looked at her face and recalled that without verbal agreement we came back here to my place then without words, she followed me into the bedroom, took off her dress and climbed into bed with me.

"If you're going to stare at me like that you better follow it up with action buddy," Rebecca said lazily, her eyes still closed but a large smile on her lips.

I grinned myself, diving back under the covers, pulling myself into her body. I felt her breasts press against my chest and two rock-hard points caught my attention, likewise, my morning wood strengthened in intensity, and I felt her push her scantily clad mons against it as I felt our lips meet.

Like the very first time we met, our lips came together in an exchange of passion where I felt myself intertwining my very being with Rebecca. As we kissed I felt her pull me closer and slowly, Rebecca started gyrating against my groin.

"Rebecca?" I asked at one point as our kissing lulled so we could take a breath.

"mmmmmm," she said absentmindedly, lost in the moment.

"Rebecca?" I repeated. She opened her eyes and looked at me, I saw desire, a good splash of lust, but there was something else there too. I scant dare to imagine the word that described it, also afraid that the feeling was reciprocated in my own eyes.

Love.

For a moment, she stayed in that sleepy place, but I think she caught my tone.

"Gregory, are you alright?" she asked, doing a double take. "If you're worried, we didn't do anything, just kissed and slept?"

I repositioned myself, placing my shoulder under me so I was in a half-prone position.

"Rebecca, I..." I started to say then stopped.

She said nothing, repositioning herself. It was only a moment, but the sheet quickly fell and I got a glimpse of a beautiful pair of breasts. Rebecca noticed, but she quickly pulled the sheet up, knowing this was a deep moment, not yet time to play. She waited for me to find my words.

"I'm scared," I admitted to both of us. "What Jillian did hurt me in ways that I don't adequately know how to express. I felt like I could never be enough, that I was a failure as a man."

Rebecca nodded, again saying nothing, giving me space.

"I've been through so many emotions over the past year, pain, rage, sadness, hopelessness, desperation, but now I have fear, but it's not about Jillian. I'm scared about you," I finished.

Rebecca shot a hand out and cupped my cheek, the look of compassion she gave me almost brought me to tears.

"I get it, Gregory. Jillian hurt you badly," Rebecca spoke quietly but firmly. "As much as what I went through hurt, you had fully invested yourself to her, you attempted to bond with her, and you got rejected.

I nodded, then drew in a breath.

"I'm scared Becca because I am worried that I'm falling in love with you, I'm broken, damaged and what if I can't give you what you need."

In a move that I didn't see coming, she pulled me into her, my head ending up on her chest.

"Shhhhhhhhh, my beautiful man. Don't you worry about that," she told me. "I see that you're hurting. I want to help you heal. I don't want you to worry about what love you can give me. Just give me what you can, but never hold it back."

I pulled my head up off her chest and for a moment we looked deeply into the eyes of each other. Moments later our lips met, our passion flared and I gave in.

My hands began to roam her body. I cupped her breasts, ran my palms down her sides and felt my fingers squeeze her ass. Rebecca for her part took her own pleasure exploring me. She almost ripped the sheet down off us as her lips met mine and she started kissing down my body. She delightfully teased my nipples even as I felt her rock-hard ones push into my chest.

As she moved lower, with my help she removed my boxer shorts exposing me to her. My six-inch cock stood proud and at attention for her. Rebecca unconsciously licked her lips and looked at me.

"Greg, baby," she said. "Lay back please, let me do this."

I laid back on the bed and she repositioned herself between my legs. She again looked into my eyes, then down to my cock then lowered her lips to my manhood. Now Jillian had given me a number of blowjobs over the years. But now I knew them to just be half-hearted attempts to ease her conscience. I had given her a lot more oral than she gave me. But from the moment I felt Rebecca's lips touch the head of my cock, I knew this was different. Rebecca's lips parted, and I felt her tongue run over my cock head, swiping over the most sensitive bits. She closed her eyes, and I heard her give an audible moan of pleasure.

For the next few minutes, she licked, sucked, and pleasured my shaft as I had never felt. Rebecca caressed my balls, never in a painful way, but always moving and stimulating me. It wasn't taking long but we both knew my release was impending. Right before the point of no return, Rebecca pulled off, suddenly laying down on the bed, while drawing me up and making me straddle her chest.

"Greg, I want you to cum all over my face baby. I want you to claim me as yours."

She looked into my eyes, then back down to my cock and I started stroking. I could feel her saliva making my cock slick as I stroked, and then I felt her hand sliding up my inner thigh, bushing my balls.

"Cum baby, do it, cum on my face!" she told me, her eyes asking for me to do what she asked.

I exploded. As the first rope of cum exploded out of my shaft, she squealed and laughed. For almost a full minute I unloaded on Rebecca's face. From the first explosive release to the last dribble that she milked out onto her lips, Rebecca was smiling.

I collapsed beside her. It had been a few weeks since the last time I had cum. Porn and my hand just were no substitute for a willing partner.

I felt movement beside me and expecting Rebecca to be reaching for a tissue I was surprised to find her with her phone in her hand.

"Smile baby," Rebecca told me, snapping off a selfie my cum plastering her face as she put her head on my shoulder.

"But Rebecca?" I asked.

"Relax baby, I have a secure store on the phone, and no one will see these but you and me. But I want you to know I have never let someone do that to me, and I have never taken a photo like that before. "

A moment later my phone chirped announcing I had a message. Rebecca had sent me the photo.

"Greg, I trust you," she told me.

I got up briefly and got a wet washcloth from the ensuite off my bedroom and came back to a purring Rebecca, I helped wipe her face clean before kissing her.

"Greg, baby..."

I grinned, knowing it was her turn.

I started kissing down her neck and although that had been out in the open for a while, I took a good look at the body of my new... girlfriend?

Rebecca has a lithe body. Her breasts were b-cups. A good handful, but not super large. She had very small but diamond-like nipples. And I quickly found out they were very sensitive. Right then I found that if I gave her breasts the right attention that she could orgasm well before I made my way down south. And talking of down south, wow! While she didn't work out religiously at the gym, she loved to run and it showed in an ass that I would never tire of. Smooth and round, I knew I wanted it all to myself for the rest of my life.

I pulled the soaking black satin panties that she had worn under her dress down her thighs, and I noticed that she was waxed smooth. Not a hair on her kitty could be seen. Rebecca smiled and spread her legs, her engorged labia teasing me. As she did when looking at my naked body, I licked my lips in anticipation of the meal I was about to enjoy.

From the moment my tongue touched her, Rebecca started moaning. I started softly building up pressure and momentum as I ate her to five orgasms over the next fifteen minutes. I was surprised in the middle of eating her out that at one point I grabbed her ass cheeks and accidentally brushed her ass with one of my fingers she moaned.

"Greg?" Rebecca said after her fifth orgasm.

I looked up at her grinning as she came down.

"Take me." She said simply.

I crawled up her body and without any ceremony, buried myself to the hilt inside her. Rebecca wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me deep. Both of us moaned as our hips connected and a moment later our lips were mashed against each other.

It started slow, but Rebecca and I made love for almost an hour. Not many words were exchanged, we let our bodies do the talking. Afterwards, covered in sweat along with the lovemaking juices, we snuggled.

"Thank you," I told her.

I felt her smile, "You're welcome baby. You're alright?"

"Better," I replied. "You gave me a gift today. You brought back my manhood."

I felt her tighten her grip on me. "Yes, but it belongs to me now. No one else will ever get it."

That weekend I don't think we got out of bed except to bathe or get food from the kitchen and there wasn't a stitch of clothing on us until Monday morning when it was time for work. I had to drive Rebecca back to her apartment wearing her dress from Friday night. She also went commando which turned me on like nothing.

By the time I got to the office, I had another two pictures of my naked girlfriend. In the second one, she had taken a pen and written 'Gregory's' on her torso.

That week, Rebecca stayed at my place every night except Wednesday, when she had to work late at the office, and it was easier for her to grab gear from her place.

In my office, Colleen never really pressed but bounced around knowing that her niece and I were an item. I never came out and said it, but I'm sure Colleen knew that we were sleeping together.

1...345678