Abandoned Trail

Story Info
Two trespassers meet on trail during covid-19 lockdown.
2.4k words
4.43
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stepping over the caution tape again. The day before I had been cited for trespassing here, on a public trail I had been hiking for years. An officer wearing gloves and a mask had issued me a ticket and sternly reminded me to "stay at home!"

It seemed ironic. The way I saw it- no one else dared to cross the police tape at the trailhead so I really wasn't doing anyone any danger. I was further from any other human contact on this abandoned trail than I would be in my own apartment!

It was a dusty hiking path that snaked through a beautiful golf course and wound down through meadows and streams to the green blue Pacific Ocean. Since "safer from home procedures" had gone into effect I'd been coming here daily at lunch to get some exercise before returning to my apartment for the second half of the work day.

Itd have been easy to stay at home if I was older or out of shape or something, but I'm in my late twenties and athletic. I was used to surfing, jogging, and swimming almost daily, and with everything closing- including the fuckin ocean, this hike was my only reprieve from my desk in my 1bedroom apartment.

Also, if I'm being honest, it just felt good to be defiant.

It's about a 20 minute hike from the trail head to the ocean. I usually start out jogging to work up a sweat. Today was beautiful- about 75 degrees and windless. I had left my t shirt in the car and was hiking in my board shorts and nikes. The sun felt good on my bare back, cooking my skin. I'd managed to get a tan, and stay in shape from my daily lunch hikes.

Being spring time, the grass had grown high, and on most parts of the trail, it provided a lot of privacy. So today the trail was well hidden from the public eye and soon I could only see the tall vegetation around me and the dusty path leading me down to the turquoise water of the Pacific Ocean.

I had been hiking about 10 minutes and was lost in the enjoyment of nature. I walked around a bend in the trail and stopped short.

"Hello."

There was a girl. She was sitting on a Boulder next to the trail, eating a cliff bar.

"Hey," I exclaimed, immediately trying to look subtle as I checked her out.

She was fucking beautiful. Must've only been about twenty or so. Dark hair pulled up in a messy bun that would've fallen to the the small of her back if she let it down. She had tan, olive skin and warm brown eyes. Full lips that betrayed a smile as saw me checking her out.

"You know you're not supposed to be down here?" She said as she hopped off the rock. She moved like a cat, decisively, light on her feet.

Her body language was confident, sexy as she walked towards me. She had long slender legs and hips that mesmerized me, the way they swayed as she took steps. She was wearing yoga pants that accentuated her athletic profile and narrow waist. She had on a sports bra that covered small, firm breasts.

"You're not supposed to be here either," I croaked. She faced me now.

She had long delicate fingers and she placed one on my lips. I could feel my cock start to grow under my shorts. "I guess this has to be our little secret then," she said softly.

"So, are you going swimming?" Her tone was suddenly playful instead of seductive.

"I hadn't planned on it, but it's nice out, so maybe," I said, disappointed in the change in conversation. Was she just fucking with me? If she noticed my board-shorts could she see my growing hard on?

"Hmm..." she murmured as she turned on her heel and walked back toward the rock she was sitting on.

Watching her from behind was a sight to behold. Her ass was incredible: big and round, accentuated by her tiny waist. It swayed when she walked, like her hips did. I was captivated.

She bent down to pick up her small bag, arching her back and sticking her perfect ass in the air as she collected her things. The fabric of her yoga pants looked stretched to its limit and I swear I could see the outline of her tight pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I wanted to peel back those little yoga pants and bury my face between those perfect ass cheeks as she bent-

"Hey," she said- startling me out of my stupor. She'd gathered her bag and had walked another 10 feet down the trail without me noticing, my mind fully occupied by its own fantasy.

"Come on," she said quietly, with a mischievous smile. She beckoned to me with one finger.

I'd have followed her off a cliff.

I caught up, and we walked together down the trail toward the ocean.

"I saw you staring at my ass," she said.

"Oh, uh," I paused, racking my brain for something to say, "yeah," I admitted.

She laughed "it's ok... I wanted you too. You're cute."

"Oh yeah? Well thanks!" I said, starting to loosen up, "You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself."

She smiled and slowed her pace, stopping in a small meadow. "Put your hands on it."

"What?" I asked, convinced I was somehow still misreading the situation.

"I want you to put your hands on my ass right now..." she said slowly, biting her lip. She turned around and stuck her beautiful butt out at me.

My heart was racing and I could feel my cock pitching a tent in my shorts- there was no hiding how bad I wanted to fuck her now.

Slowly, I reached out a hand and placed it gently on her right ass cheek. It was firm and round under the spandex of her yoga pants. Suddenly I wasn't feeling shy anymore, I let my hands slide down further and squeezed the bottom of her ass, my fingers close to her pussy and ass hole. She moaned in encouragement. Now I nealt down in the grass so I was at eye level with her butt. She laughed and bent over, giving me total access. I grabbed both cheeks now, and kneaded them. Spread them apart and pushed them together, slapped them and ran my hands where ever I pleased. Soon I ran my hand up the inside of her left thigh, stopping short right under her tight little pussy. I pulled her toward me and she groaned as she backed into my face. I breathed in the scent of her perfect ass and pussy through the spandex and cotton. I could tell she was wet. As I exhaled I moved my hand higher, finally making contact with her. She moaned louder and looked back at me as I massaged her clit through the yoga pants.

"Fuuuuck," she whimpered.

I stood up then, my cock nearly ripping a hole through my trunks.

I grabbed her forcefully and pulled her around to face me. I stared at her beauty in awe before I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, now letting my hands run up to her chest. I found my way under her sports bra and pinched her nipples hard as our tongues eagerly explored each other's mouths. "I want to fuck you by the water," I said in a voice that surprised myself. This woman had turned me into an animal- I couldn't stop my self now if I wanted.

She just bit her lip and nodded and we took off down the trail, pulling our clothes off as we went.

The abandoned beach wasn't far and before I could think, she was on top of me, our naked bodies Falling in a heap in the sun cooked sand. Her dark hair had come undone and it fell around my face as she straddled my hips and i I explored her warm tan breasts with my hands. Her nipples were small and hardened as I teased them with my fingers. She leaned down and kissed my neck, and my chest, and my abs, and lingered there for a moment. She brought her hand up and cupped my balls in them and looked up at me, as I rested on my elbows. Her delicate, manicured fingers played with my balls as my dick pointed in the air.

"I want to swallow your cock," she said as she massaged my balls softly. I stood up, my thick cock throbbing in front of her face.

She smiled wickedly, and walked toward me on her knees through the sand.

Slowly, she approached me and took my smooth cock head into her mouth. Her full lips wrapped around my bell, sucking gently. She ran her nails up and down my legs as she took more of it in. Now I could feel her tongue playing with the bottom of my cock as her lips wrapped around my shaft. She moved her hands to my ass and pulled me forward and all 8 inches of my length disappeared. I gasped in pleasure, never before experiencing head as good this. I looked down and met her eyes, and not even the base of my dick was visible. She winked at me as she licked my balls, my whole cock still lodged in her throat. I almost came and she sensed it- slowly pulling back. Her lips and throat released me and she gasped for air as thick strands of saliva hung from my cock and from her mouth.

"I almost just came, holy shit," I said.

"I know," she smiled. "Not so fast. I want you to eat my pussy and ass till I cum then fuck me as hard as you can until we both cum again."

She bent over in front of me again, like before in the meadow. Only this time, she'd left her spandex pants on the trail.

I stared at her flawless, waxed pussy and ass as she bowed away from me, her behind sticking into the air and her breasts and the side of her face resting in the warm sand. I reached out and ran my hands over her ass, my thumb grazing her puckered hole. It was the same color as the rest of her flawless olive skin, without a blemish to been seen. I slowly lowered my mouth to her ass and rimmed her, feeling the crinkled skin against my tongue and mouth. She moaned softly and I watched goosebumps appear on her body despite the heat. Now I took both of my thumbs and spread her pussy apart, my face only inches away. She moaned as i spread her pink wet lips apart and lowered my mouth to it. She tasted amazing, fresh- I flicked my tongue across her clit a few times then drove it up into her hole.

"Fuck that feels amazing," she moaned from the sand "don't stop!"

I was lapping up her dripping pussy and fingering it at the same time. I rubbed some of her slippery juices on her ass hole with my spare hand and she started trembling. I worked 1 finger into her tight ass as I fucked her with my tongue and used the fingers on my other hand to rub her swollen clit in circles. She was quivering in pleasure now, and begged me, "put another finger in my ass, oh my fu-" she clamped her own hand over her mouth and bit it.

She was so wet now that her ass easily allowed both my middle and index finger to push deep inside her. I was still wasting her pussy but pulled my face back to take a breath, and noticed she was close. I started Pumping both fingers in and out of her- and she came, her ass spasming and clenching on my fingers and her pussy literally dripping from between her legs into the sand.

She was gasping for air after her violent climax. I watched her as I stroked my hard dick.

She moaned, "you just made my ass cum."

"What about your pussy?" I asked.

She smiled up at me, "Show me how your gonna make my fucking pussy come- fuck me doggy-style and don't hold back," she demanded.

I didn't know how long I'd last but I was going to give it my best shot.

I positioned myself behind her, reaching around her to stroke her breasts and nipples with one hand while guiding my bulging cock head into her pussy with the other.

"You're fucking huge," she laughed, then moaned abruptly in surprise as I slowly slid my rock hard dick all the way inside her, until my pelvis pushed against her soft ass and her knees shook.

"Fuu-u-u-uck!" She shuddered as I began to slam in and out of the tightest wettest pussy I'd ever fucked.

I stuck my thumb in her butt as I fucked her from behind, using my other hand to grab her by the hip and pull her back against me as I drove deep into her wetness. My thumb in her ass could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy and I could start to feel myself losing control.

She was evidently close too,

"I'm gonna fuckin' cum," she moaned.

I pumped her pussy as fast as I could until I thought I'd explode inside her then pulled out and turned her around with my free hand.

"Cum all over my tits," she begged as she furiously rubbed her pussy into orgasm.

Seeing her bite her lip and cum in front of me was too much, I pulled her against me and unloaded rope after rope of thick cum all over her neck and tits. She laughed in amazement at the sheer volume of my load.

Satisfied, I took a deep breath and exhaled as I stared at the sky.

I felt my still hard cock slide back into her mouth and looked down to see her sucking the last drops out of me. When she was done, she she stood up, my cum drenching her tits and dripping off her nipples.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the waters edge.

"Let's clean up," she said.

"Ok," I smiled. "By the way what's your name?"

She paused, in thought... "How about we do this again tomorrow, and maybe I'll tell you then."

Before I could answer she laughed, and dove into the sea.