All Comments on 'Abandoned Treasure Ch. 01-19'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzar8 months ago

What a start!. Looking forward to reading more. 5*

MuledriverMuledriver8 months ago

Nice to see you posting again. Great start.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo518 months ago

Nice that you're writing again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Welcome back

txcrackertxcracker8 months ago
Welcome Back !

Missed you a lot !

Great start on another excellent one !

Thanks for the read

txcracker

skippersdadskippersdad8 months ago

Very strong like all the others. I see the Beginning of the Porch Wolf.

Fenris420Fenris4208 months ago

Although I've enjoyed all your stories, your werewolf stories are my favorites. So glad to dive back into the "pack" world, and with some familiar characters. Nathan and Carol's tragic story was heartbreaking. 5/5* Fav

ProgamermoveProgamermove8 months ago

Yeah very cool, interesting to see which way you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So glad to see your name pop up again. Love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Engaging and well written

SnowPawzSnowPawz8 months ago

Damn, this is a good start! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love your stories, you are the best at this genre, but that was brutal. First all of the horror Nathan and Carol were put through, was bad enough, I thought they may escape to the south, with Vic’s help, and would meet up years later, or possibly be a resource for Vic. Then to have Vic, who I thought was a good guy from your previous story, kill Nathan, then turn the baby over to the bitterroot pack was a tough pill to swallow.

I’m know this is going to be a great story when it’s finished, I’m sure this is what you needed to do set your story, but it was heart rendingly sad to read Nathan and Carols tragic story. The only thing that kept me going through all of this tragedy was knowing in the not to distant future all of these bastards are going to get what’s coming to them. BTW if I don’t read anything else about Vic again in any of your stories it won’t break my heart, he is not on my list of good guys anymore.

Don’t take my comments as a negative, I love all of your stuff, I’m just trying to convey how emotional this chapter was to read. Thanks for all of your time and effort KS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anon, the story has progressed a bit further on Inkitt, and I don't think even Vic would put himself on the list of good guys at the moment.

MrSmith27MrSmith277 months ago

Another well written chapter. I particularly enjoyed the inclusion of the werebears. Hopefully we will see more of them in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Grateful as always for your stories and great writing, but damn this one hurts too much. Crossed my line on darkness and how much unnecessary pain and suffering. Just Rough. Anxious for redemption and justice though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES