Abbey and Oliver Ch. 06

Story Info
Abbey and Oliver Tell the Gaming Group.
5.1k words
4.87
5.7k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay everyone. I took a break from writing for a while then started another story I will be posting here in a bit. Thank you for those that liked and commented on my previous chapters. I hope you like this one as well. Please comment on the story if you like the direction its going!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About thirty minutes after my latest experimentation session Abbey came home. I was coming back up from the laundry room after switching the bed sheets to the dryer. When I came in she was just walking out of the kitchen. She came over and gave me a quick hug then asked how my day was.

"Oh pretty boring really, I just caught up on my class work and then translated more of that damn book." I replied.

"Still no luck with a reversal?"

"Nope, just more filler stuff."

"Doing some laundry?" She asked.

"Yep, just cleaning the sheets..." I trailed off then finished sheepishly. "They got kinda dirty..."

"Oh yeah?" she smirked "How'd they get dirty?"

"Well... I kinda took your advice." I said, probably turning bright red in the face.

"And what advice would that be?" she prodded further.

"Umm... the advice about trying out my cock..." I said looking at her feet.

"What?! Really!? How was it?" She asked excitedly.

I burst out laughing "It was fucking amazing! Having something slid inside, filling me up, feels so fucking good!"

She laughed with me. "Wow, you're turning into a little slut, I love it!"

"God, I know! I am so fucking horny, like all the time!"

"Yeah...? Are you... horny right now?" she asked as she pulled me against her, kissing me deeply. She moved one of her hands down and under the waist of my sweat pants and underwear. Her fingers found my pussy and slid up and down a few times while she continued to kiss me, my tongue dancing with hers. All I could do was moan into her mouth.

She pulled away for a second and said, "Looks like my little slut is soaked."

I just nodded, it felt so good. I was still kind of sensitive from earlier and was definitely still leaking my juices so there was ample lubrication. She kissed me again and continued for a few minutes just rubbing me off right there, while all I could do was enjoy the attention.

Finally, she pulled away from me and I let out a little whine. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the coffee table, throwing a blanket over it.

"Take off your pants and lay down on the table." She demanded and I did so without question, lying on the table with my legs dangling over the side.

She threw a pillow on the ground between my legs and got down on her knees.

"Man, you're a mess down here." She giggled said right before I felt her bury her face in my crotch, her tongue going to town on my sensitive pussy.

She worked her mouth over my entire cunt, lapping up everything flowing out of me and adding more of her own saliva to the mix. My brain was firing on all cylinders, enjoying her eating me out. I was having difficulty keeping my hips from clamping around her head. Finally, she just pushed them apart and held them there so she could continue what she was doing.

I just lay there panting and moaning, feeling an orgasm beginning to build. I brought my hands up under my shirt and found my breasts. I fondled them, pinching and pulling on my nipples, and sending waves of pleasure down my stomach to my crotch.

As my orgasm started to build in growing layers of pleasure I felt Abbey lightly trail her fingers down my inner thigh to my drenched opening. She smoothly slid two fingers into my excited pussy, slowly thrusting them in and out. I could feel myself tighten around the invaders as she continued her attention on my clit. It only took about a minute more of this and I was moaning my way through an amazing orgasm, my pussy clenching around Abbey's fingers as she gently sucked on my clit.

Abbey kept at it, extending my pleasure and only gradually slowing what she was doing as my orgasm trailed off. I just lay there breathing hard, with the crook of my arm over my eyes.

After a minute, I felt Abbey push off my thighs to stand up. She slapped my leg playfully. "Alright, time to get ready for everyone. Hopefully that will hold you over until later." She giggled.

I just giggled back moving my arm so I could look up at her. She was smiling from ear to ear and her face was wet from her nose down to her chin. "Fuck, that was amazzzziiinng. Thank you!" I said.

"No problem, what are girlfriends for? Anyway, I figure I gotta help you out. I'm kinda the reason you're in this mess. Also, I expect some return attention later on."

"Can do" I said playfully.

Rolling off the table I headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. Abbey followed me in to get her faced washed off. Next, I went to the bedroom to get dressed but quickly ran into some issues; all my clothes were too big for me. The hoodie, sweats, and underwear I had been wearing were fine if it was just Abbey and I but the hoodie was massively oversized now and the pants and underwear just kept falling down. I had to hold them every time I got up to move around. I called out to Abbey and she came into the room.

"I got a...slight problem here. Nothings gonna fit me now." I said, gesturing at what I had been wearing.

"hmmm... what about my clothes? I have a couple changes here and I bet we're almost the same size now. Would that be too weird for you?" she asked.

I thought about it for a second, "I mean... I guess not, what am I gonna do, walk around naked? You got anything that isn't too... girly?"

"Let me look... how about these yoga pants and a workout shirt?" she asked, holding up the clothes.

"Umm, sure... I guess."

She threw me the clothes and I got one leg in the yoga pants before Abbey stopped me. "Haha, you're gonna need to wear some underwear or you're gonna to have a crazy camel toe happening."

"But my underwear won't fit in these pants..." I trailed off

She grinned and reached into the drawer with her clothes and pulled out a pink pair of cotton panties, handing them to me. I gulped and pulled off the yoga pants then slid the panties on. It was an odd sensation having such close fitting underwear on, especially in my crotch. I was used to having a bit of space in the front but I could feel the panties snugly against my pussy. Just another thing I was going to have to get used to.

I put the yoga pants on again then went to pull the shirt over my head but Abbey stopped me again.

"Your gonna need this first." She laughed passing me one of her sports bras. She was getting way too much enjoyment out of this.

Begrudgingly, I attempted to put on the bra but had a difficult time with the straps. Abbey came over and helped me slide it over my head and adjust it around my breasts. Another strange sensation, having my new boobs pulled tight against my chest, but it was also kind of nice having the weight supported. I had a new respect for girls that had huge tits.

Finally, I pulled the shirt over my head and presented myself to Abbey. "How do I look? You think it'll be alright?"

"You look good. Spin around for me."

I did and she whistled. "Those pants really show off your tight little ass. I hope my butt looks as good in them as yours does."

"Your ass always looks great." I told her, just a little embarrassed by her comment.

With that, I walked into the bathroom to confirm for myself that I looked alright. When I saw myself in the mirror I was taken aback at the cute, gym ready, pixie girl staring back at me. I was in shock. At least when I still had my familiar clothes on I could fool myself into still seeing a guy but with Abbey's clothes on there was just no more denying it. My body had all the same curves as Abbey's and the subtle changes in my face were more apparent because I was seeing a girl's body with girls clothes on. I shook my head and took a deep breath then headed back out to Abbey. With that problem solved we got the snacks ready and waited for the gang to show up.

Our gaming group had three other members besides Abbey and me. There was Tripp the newest member and a sophomore at our university. We met last year. He was about six foot tall with brown wavy hair and brown eyes. Then there was Craig, my best friend growing up. We decided to go to the same school together. He was closer to six-five, black, and very muscular. We regularly went to the gym together. Finally, there was Mia, she worked with Abbey. She was around five feet and a beautiful dark haired Asian girl, as petite as Abbey and now me I suppose, with probably D cup breasts. I specify that because they were hard to miss on her small frame.

We had a regular gaming night over at my place. I was the only one with a private apartment and it was close to campus so it worked out for everyone. We would play all sorts of games, from board games to table top stuff, but what we all really liked was role-playing. We played D&D, Marvel, DC, Pathfinder, you name it we probably played it. We were all really just a bunch of big nerds.

Abbey and I decided we didn't want to have to explain everything three times so I kept busy in the kitchen when everyone started showing up and Abbey greeted them. It only took about ten minutes for all three of them to get there and then it was time for the big reveal and I was so nervous. Abbey asked everyone to sit down on the couch so she could tell them something.

From the kitchen I heard her begin to explain. "So, something happened since we met last week and Oliver and I wanted to tell you all because we think you might be the only ones to believe us and because we need your help." She began.

"Well you know how I'm into all sorts of magic and wicca stuff right? Well... about two weeks ago I found a new book at an estate sale and a few days ago Oliver and I tried one of the spells and... well... it kinda worked."

Everyone was silent for a moment or two then I heard Tripp speak up.

"What? You're joking right? Oliver's gonna come out and try and scare us or something."

"It's no joke. I'll prove it. Just don't freak out. Oliver, come on out."

Hesitantly, I walked out of the kitchen and over to stand beside Abbey.

"Holy shit! Oliver? Is that you?" Craig exclaimed and Tripp and Mia just sat there with their mouths hung open.

"Uhh, yeah. It's me." I said sheepishly.

"Are you a... fucking girl?" Craig stammered.

"Yep, Oliver turned into a girl." Abbey said before I could respond. "And that's not the end of the craziness... But we can tell you all about that later."

At that, Craig got up and walked over to me. He was always taller and more muscular than me but he was like a fucking mountain now. He looked closely at me and shook his head. "Holy shit, it really is you. God damn this is some fucking crazy ass shit!"

Finally, Mia and Tripp got over their shock and came over too. Tripp looked me up and down. "Oliver... you got fucking boobs." was all he could say while staring at them, making me a bit uncomfortable.

Mia looked from me to Abbey with what looked like awe in her eyes. "Magic is fucking real!" she squealed.

"I know, it's so fucking cool!" Abbey said excitedly back to her.

Then Abbey looked at me and saw I was noticeably uncomfortable.

"Alright, give Oliver some room and we'll tell you the whole story." Abbey said while coaxing them all to sit back down.

We told them everything that happened, leaving out most of the sex stuff for the moment and then got the book out to show them. Everyone was really excited by the end of it and I was so relieved they all believed us. They wanted to try another spell but we had to explain that we currently didn't have a way to reverse the one we already cast and that was what we needed their help with.

Everyone agreed to help us out with the translating. Craig even had the great idea of going over to the library and making copies of pages we hadn't translated yet. Then we could all work on different parts at the same time.

Everybody decided to order some pizza and make a late night of it. After a short conversation Abbey I decided to go over to the library with Craig and Tripp as I needed a bit of air. Mia and Abbey said they would hang out at the apartment and wait for the pizza.

As we were heading out I saw Abbey whispering something into Mia's ear. Mia looked back at Abbey wide-eyed. I just brushed it off and followed the guys out.

It only took us about ten minutes to get to the library. We headed over to the copiers and Tripp took the book and started making the copies of the pages Abbey and I hadn't marked as translated. Craig and I went and sat down at a few chairs nearby.

After a minute of sitting in silence with a grin on his face Craig asked, "So, what's it like?"

"Being a girl? It's... different... but not in a bad way." I said.

"So have you... ah... you know... tried stuff out?" he said awkwardly.

"Haha... uhh... yeah it's been a rush." I said, probably turning beet red.

"Is it different? Does it feel good?" he pressed.

"umm... yeah... It's definitely different but it does feel really fucking good."

We both looked at each other and laughed. I was glad things between Craig and I were still just as easy going as they were before.

We sat in silence for a few more minutes when suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my cock back home and I panicked. "Fuck!" I hissed out and reached for my phone but realized I left it back at the apartment, no pockets in these pants.

"You alright?" Craig asked.

"Uhh... yep. Just realized I forgot my phone." I said while I felt hands all over my cock and balls. 'What the fuck was Abbey doing?' I thought.

I sat there gripping the armrests of the chair as I felt my cock get hard from the continued groping. The thing is, I could definitely feel more than two hands on it. There was a hand holding it by the balls and two stroking it and one other rubbing the head. But that would mean that both Abbey and Mia were playing with it. That must have been what Abbey was telling Mia about right before I left. I swallowed hard, 'What the fuck was I going to do?'

I was now completely hard and the girls were not letting up. Suddenly, I felt a few of the hands come off and someone lick it from my balls all the way to the head. I clamped my mouth shut but I still let out a slight moan as I squirmed in my chair.

"You sure everything is ok?" Craig asked again.

"Uhmm... so we didn't tell you guys everything about the spell." I said quickly as I continued to grip the chair while one of the girls back home took the bulbous head of my cock into their mouth and another one of them started sucking on my balls, taking them in their mouth one at a time.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed under my breath, my imagination going crazy thinking about what the girls were doing.

Gritting my teeth I continued, "So yeah, I'm kinda dealing with some of the effects of the spell right now could you help me get to the bathroom?" I didn't know if I could walk without collapsing. The sensations coming from my cock were making it hard to concentrate and I didn't know how much longer I could keep myself from attracting attention.

"Yeah sure, I'll tell Tripp you need some help."

Craig went over and let Tripp know then came back and helped me up. I held on to him while he walked me over to the unisex bathroom near the back of the library. I was so fucking horny I could feel the slickness running down my leg. The girls were continuing to give attention to my engorged manhood and my head was getting dizzy with desire.

When we got to the bathroom Craig opened the door and helped me inside. I could barely concentrate, the feelings were so intense. As the bathroom door closed behind us I was still leaning on Craig for support and he felt so solid against me I lost my mind. In my lusty haze I pushed him against the wall and kissed him.

"Oliver...wha...What are you doing?" Craig said around my kissing but I was already rubbing my hand again his crotch and I was pleased to feel a nice thick cock through his pants.

Not thinking, I got quickly on my knees and started pulling his jeans open so I could get to the prize underneath. "Craig I need this so bad, I'm sorry but please just let me do this!"

"Uhh, are you sure Abbey would be ok with this?" he stammered as I worked to get his cock out.

"Mmm-hhhmmm" was all I replied as I pulled his dick out of his underwear. It was gorgeous, already about six and half inches long with a big black head that I immediately took into my mouth, running my tongue all over the sensitive glans.

I heard Craig groan above me and felt him put his hand on the back of my head as I worked more of his quickly hardening cock into my mouth. I could still feel the girls playing with my own dick but it was almost an afterthought as I focused on the cock starting to inch down my throat. A very small part of me was screaming in the back of my head that this was wrong and I needed to stop but it was like I was possessed and nothing was going to stop me from doing what I was doing.

While I continued sucking Craig's dick for all it was worth, I thrust my hand down my yoga pants and started rubbing my soaking wet pussy as fast as I could, dipping a few fingers into my eager opening every few rotations.

I kept this up for few more minutes, Craig moaning the entire time and forcing more and more of his hard cock into my willing mouth, making me gag every so often, my body loving it. Now that it was fully engorged I guessed his dick must have been around eight inches long, about as girthy as I was before the spell but with a thick head that was even bigger than the one on my own new larger cock.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his hand from the back of my head and slid his saliva covered member out of my mouth. I hurriedly stood up and turned around, slipping my pants and pink underwear down around my legs in one quick motion.

I put my hands against the wall and stuck my ass out. Craig immediately took the hint and came over, putting his left hand on my waist. I felt that bulbous head slide up and down my sensitive pussy and I squirmed with anticipation.

After what felt like an eternity of teasing Craig lined himself up with my opening and pressed his rock hard tool into me. I let out a long deep moan as he slid his cock into my tight pussy. The pressure was intense as he pushed it in about half way, held it there for a moment, and then pulled back out until only his thick head was wrapped in my velvet folds. Then he eagerly slid back in, deeper this time, my sopping wet pussy stretching to accommodate him.

My brain was on overload at the sensation of having someone else's dick invading my cunt. So much so that I almost didn't register the fact that back home I felt my own cock being eased into another warm wet pussy. The tightness and heat satisfying as it enveloped my dick, my already over stimulated body reacting to the simultaneous sensations by sending waves of pleasure from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I choked on my own deep breaths as the waves washed over me.

After a few more gentle thrusts so I could get used to him, Craig was completely inside me. He left himself there, buried to the hilt, hips pressed against my ass, and running one hand up the center of my back, sending shivers up and down my spine.

"You ready for this?" he asked.

I groaned with the feeling of fullness and just nodded my head eagerly. With that acknowledgement he pulled himself out until just his enormous head was left, slid all the way back into me, and then did it again. God I could feel every vein on his cock. He kept this steady stroke up for a short time, slowly building up speed, then put both his hands on my hips and began pounding my small body with everything he could. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy and I now understood why Abbey liked it so much when mine did that to her. I was moaning constantly with each plunge. I had to put a hand over my mouth to try and stay quiet. I was quickly building toward a massive dual orgasm, one here with Craig and one back at home.

12