Abbey and Oliver Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, while I was lost in the competing sensations, Craig, all of a sudden, slid his cock completely out of me. The abrupt emptiness was unexpected. He pulled me up and spun me around, then easily lifted me with one arm and pulled my pants and underwear off with the other. He put his arms under my legs and hips. I didn't know what he was doing until suddenly he lined me up and impaled me on his cock. He wasted no time sliding me down the length of his hard member, plunging in even deeper than he had before. I just grunted as he made my entire body a fuck toy, using my weight to drop me completely onto his cock with each thrust then lifting me up to do it again. All I could do was bury my face in his chest, muffling the noises coming from my mouth while he continued to use my pussy to pleasure himself. I could feel his strength and size as he used my petite body; I had never felt this feeling of being completely at someone else's mercy.

The domination and complete loss of control was driving me wild. I was almost there; it was like I was sitting at the top of a roller coaster my orgasm just over the edge. Then, like being doused by a bucket of ice water, my orgasms washed over me. I grabbed Craig's face and kissed him hard, groaning and moaning at the same time, my whole body trembling as dueling orgasms short circuited my brain. I could feel my cock erupting back home and my pussy convulsing as both orgasms continued their assault on my senses.

Craig and the girls just kept going. I was beyond pleasure, every time one orgasm started to settle another came up to take its place. It wasn't just with my pussy either, I was feeling multiple orgasms from my dick as well. I was so sensitive but Craig and the girls just continued pumping me. I could feel my juices leaking around Craig's thrusting cock and there must have been cum everywhere at home as my cock continued to erupt.

Then all at once Craig slammed me down and held me there. He let out a deep groan as his cock exploded inside my pussy while I continued to pulsate around him. It was like I was milking his dick for every ounce of cum I could get. He held me, impaled on his spasming cock, as he sat down on the toilet to ride out his own orgasm.

I kept grinding on Craig's cock as my own orgasms at home persisted though the machinations of a phantom hand and a tight cunt. After maybe a minute more I felt my dick sliding from a still quivering pussy. I could feel my cock letting out a few final spurts of cum while all I could do was lean against Craig's chest, breathing hard trying to get my brain to start working again.

I just sat there for a minute more; I didn't want to look up at Craig. As the pleasure faded the realization of what I had just done started to set in. Here I was with my best friend's cock buried in my still pulsing pussy after having what was probably the most intense sexual experience of my life to that point. I was so fucking embarrassed, scared, and overwhelmed my mind couldn't take it. I just started bawling. Massive heaving sobs right into Craig's shirt as he held me.

I don't think he knew what to do; he just let me cry. My emotions were overwhelming me and I just wanted to be anywhere but there at that moment.

"I'm so sorry Oliver." Craig said in a whisper. "I'm so so sorry."

I pulled away from his chest and slowly looked at him not wanting to meet his eyes. "It's just... too much." I said between sobs.

He pulled me against him again and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry for making you do that." I said, face against his chest. "I just couldn't stop myself. I needed it so bad."

"No, I'm sorry. I should have stopped you I was just... I just didn't expect that and was... stupid... I'm so fucking stupid." Craig replied.

"You're not stupid and it's not your fault, really." I replied, taking a deep breath to center myself.

I was getting a bit uncomfortable now and slowly lifted myself off Craig, his cock slipping from my sensitive pussy. Surprisingly, it was still mostly hard and even with the crazy emotions going through me I had to stop myself from leaning over and sucking it clean. That caused a new round of sobs to wrack my body. What the fuck was wrong with me?

With tears rolling down my cheeks, I grabbed some toilet paper to hold between my legs. Craig's warm cum was starting to leak out of my pussy. It was such an awkward situation. I leaned against the bathroom wall and tried to get a hold of myself.

"Craig... this is the spell." I said finally, "That was what I was trying to say before we came into the bathroom. It's making me extremely horny and not to mention what the girls were doing with my cock... I just lost control."

"Umm... ok... what do you mean your cock? You're definitely a girl now." He said glancing at my crotch.

"Fuck, yeah... we hadn't told you all about that yet. So, when I started to change... my dick kinda fell off. It's back at home. I can still feel it just like if it was between my legs and well... when I was sitting with you I think Abbey must have shown it to Mia because they started playing with it... and well... that's how we got here." I said while motioning around the bathroom.

"Fuck, and I thought just all this was insane." He said gesturing at me.

"I know... it's been a crazy few days."

"So, Abbey and Mia were using your cock, like what... a dildo?"

"Yeah, I guess that about sums it up. I don't know for sure what they were doing with it but it sure felt good. Good enough to make me go sex crazy."

I bent over and picked up my underwear and pants. Not realizing the view I was giving Craig. I heard him groan again and I looked back at him.

"Sorry... it's just... Man you're fucking hot!" he said.

"Uhh... thanks... I guess." I said and laughed as I pulled my clothes back on. Craig stood up and put his dick away, my eyes never leaving the sight of it until it was under wraps. 'This fucking spell...' was all I could think as I finally tore my eyes away from his crotch.

We made our way out of the bathroom and back over to the copiers, luckily the library wasn't that busy so it didn't seem like anyone had overheard our little escapade. Tripp was still copying pages but seemed to be finishing up when we got to him.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

Craig and I just looked at each other for a second then I said, "Yep, just more crap I'm dealing with because of this spell."

"Oh... well I got probably more pages then we can use for tonight so I guess we can head back." He replied looking like he wanted to ask more but didn't.

"Awesome! Sorry for leaving you here all alone." I replied as we headed for the door. The whole way back to the apartment I could feel Craig's cum leaking into my underwear and fuck if it wasn't kinda turning me on again.

I didn't know how I was going to tell Abbey about what happened but I wasn't going to lie to her or keep it from her. I would just have to tell her right when we got back; I just hope she could forgive me.

12