Abbey and the Spooky Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Abbey procured a banana from the counter, she heard a key enter the lock on the front door, which startled all four sitting ducks.

"Honey, I'm home."

"Not today, Satan," Glimmer cried as she head butted the intruder. They both toppled onto the Welcome mat.

Hayes rushed to the foyer and pulled her girlfriend off of him. "Sweetie pie, it's Jed. Abbey's boo."

"Thanks, Hayes." Picking himself up from the doorway, Jed coughed in the direction of his attacker, "Who are you?"

"You haven't met Glimmer either?" Hayes helped him stand. "I really should take you out more."

"Nice to meet you?" Jed shook her hand.

Stunned, Abbey walked to her fiancé with arms wide open. "You're supposed to be on the opposite coast."

Jed squeezed her tight. His graying beard grazed Abbey's cheek. "I fixed the situation early, so I booked a last minute flight. I told you I was coming."

"When?"

"I called you and left a voicemail last night. I think you were at the toy fiesta." His light blue eyes fixed on her dark brown ones. "You didn't call back, so I sent you a bunch of texts before the plane departed."

"I received zero messages from you," Abbey protested, petting his brown hair.

In the kitchen, Will sunk his hand into the cookie jar. "I think I solved the case." He handed the crumb-covered phone to his boss.

Jed gave Will a friendly clap on his back. "Good morning. Are those my pants? They look good on you."

"Thanks, man."

Abbey unlocked the device. She clicked on Jed's profile. "Nothing for the past 24 hours."

"That's my old number." Jed scrolled to the Contacts screen. "Where's the new one?"

"Qué?" Abbey uttered, gradually discerning the series of events.

"I told you I got a new number, for security reasons. You said you would put it in your phone."

"I did!" Abbey showed him.

"That's 545. Mine is 555."

"Oh." Abbey cringed. "Ohhh."

Jed tapped more icons. "And you didn't click the button so that I don't come up as Restricted. Or-"

"Unlisted," Hayes grimaced at Glimmer and Will.

"I walked you through the process yesterday morning." Jed gave Abbey a noogie. "What happened? And why wasn't I invited to this after party?" He extracted a dalmatian onesie from his carry-on suitcase. "I brought my pajamas."

"Go put them on." Abbey shut the door behind him. She gave Jed a kiss on his pink nose. "When you come back, do we have a story to tell you."

12