Abbie and Todd Ch. 02

Story Info
Abbie and Todd and Amanda become a family.
7.3k words
13.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie:

It hurt like hell between my legs when I got home from the hospital after having Amanda. I was exhausted, and Alan didn't help. It was rough.

I despaired looking at my tummy in the mirror. It was smaller than when Amanda was there, but it was still bloated with loose jello-like flabby skin. It was disgusting, and I couldn't imagine it shrinking back to normal. My sisters assured me it would, but I was suspicious because they still had paunches of varying degrees.

But my stomach slowly got smaller and smaller, and Todd continued to visit me when Alan was out. And it melted my heart seeing how good he was with Amanda.

By the time I left Alan and moved back home, most of my jelly-belly was gone. There was just a tiny roll left. Then one morning, the pilot light in my pussy flickered on, and I woke up horny. It felt great, and I rushed to see Todd with a pair of sexy black panties I bought for him. It was his favorite panty color, and it had been a long time since we had a mutual masturbation session, and Todd's cock looked huge under the panties, which was great for my ego! At least my brother thought I was desirable!

Then one day, Todd stared at me and said, "You look great, Abbie! You'd never know you had a baby."

It was just a small statement, but it hit me like a ton of bricks. My eyes started to water, and I got a big lump in my throat. Todd noticed and thought he'd upset me.

"What's wrong?"

I still couldn't talk, and he came over. "What's wrong?"

I still couldn't speak, so he hugged me and wrapped his arms around me. It was such a nice thing to say! I'd felt unattractive for so long, and it caught me off guard. It made me feel warm inside. It made me feel desirable. It made me feel loved. Todd's daddy-like treatment of Amanda and his loving treatment of me were doing a number on my heart.

After that, my pussy kicked into high gear, and our mutual masturbation sessions quickly rejuvenated my sexual self-worth. My body was on fire, and I constantly thought about Todd's hot body and big prick adorned in sexy hosiery. His blatant desire for me, as evidenced by his engorged cock, was great for my ego.

=================

Abbie:

There were a lot of firsts occurring at our apartment when we moved in together.

For instance, I found out that Todd was very good at pussy licking.

His tongue was a marvel. Up and down my pussy lips and over my clit with just the right amount of pressure and variety. Then he stuck a finger in me while continuing to lick. Then he stuck two fingers in me and began to finger fuck me while licking my clit. It felt lovely, and cream began to ooze out of me and down my ass crack. He took his thumb from his other hand and began to rub my cream into my rosebud in gentle circles. His thumb went round and round, gradually pressing harder until it popped in my butt, and I jumped in joy. Then he proceeded to work my pussy and ass like a pro.

His tongue licked my clit while his fingers pistoned into my pussy and butt like a finely synchronized love machine. Pleasure rumbled through my ass and pussy stronger and stronger until a thunderclap detonated between my legs. Orgasmic contractions ripped through my groin.

The pleasure was so intense it felt like my poor little pussy was going to explode. And after I came, aftershocks of pleasure rippled through my pussy like a high-performance engine slowly cooling down after an intense ride in the red zone.

Whew! That was some good sex! My girlfriends never told me Todd did that! I grinned at him like a fool as my pussy and butt continued to pulse in pleasure.

I told Todd his new routine was a keeper, and he now reams my pussy and butt regularly while licking my clit. It feels wonderful.

Another first was Amanda learning to crawl.

When we moved from mom's house, Amanda had gotten so fat from gluttonous bubba consumption you could roll her down a bowling lane. She could sit up but couldn't crawl.

We set up a large playpen in the apartment filled with toys, stuffed animals, and soft blankets, and she played and napped there. It was a good setup because she could see us, and we could see what she was up to.

Then one day, she started to crawl. Todd noticed it first, and then I saw it. She looked very pleased with herself. You could almost see her thinking, "Hey! I've got wheels, and there are a lot of things I want to check out!"

There was no stopping her once she got going. It was amazing how fast she could move on all fours. It's a wonder she didn't bruise her chubby little kneecaps. She got into everything. We knew enough to move the harmful, toxic things out of the way, and we got plugs for the electrical receptacles, but everything else became the object of her curiosity.

She learned how to pull the knobs on cupboards. And then she realized that when you did that, the cupboards opened. And then she realized that there were things in the cupboards. And then the things in the cupboards were all over the floor. Pots and pans and bowls and towels and whatever was in the cupboards became her new play things. Her favorite was toilet paper rolls. She loved to unroll them. What a mess!

Fortunately, after she played hard, she napped hard. That's when Todd and I played hard!

Another first was Amanda learning what happened behind the bathroom door when she heard water. Todd and I preferred showers over baths, and Amanda loved being in the water. So when she heard the water running, she crawled to the bathroom to get in. It didn't matter if she'd just had her bath. She wanted in. So we let her in. She loved being in the shower. I guess you can never be too clean.

We could tell walking was on the horizon when Amanda started pulling herself up. First, she pulled herself up in her crib. Then she pulled herself up in the playpen. Her chubby little legs could only support her sumo wrestler body for so long before they wobbled, but they got stronger and stronger until she could stand without support for a few seconds. She looked very pleased with herself, which motivated her to try again. Then one day, she staggered across the room like a miniature drunken Frankenstein with a smile on her face.

After that, there was no stopping her. Walking was so much quicker than crawling. And you were higher up so you could reach doorknobs. And she watched us all the time, so she knew we did something with those doorknobs to get the doors open. Her busy little hands started experimenting with the doorknobs until she figured out that a turn with a push or pull would open doors. Now when Todd or I shower, she knows how to open the bathroom door to get in the tub. Clever little girl!

============================

Abbie:

Todd worked Saturdays because he was an assistant manager, and Saturday was his busiest day. He worked at a small, locally-owned hardware store that had been around forever. It wasn't always the cheapest place, but the staff was knowledgeable and helpful. They competed on service, not price, and had loyal customers. Todd had Monday and Sunday off, which worked well because I worked Monday to Friday, which meant Todd could watch Amanda on Monday. Mom watched Amanda Tuesday and Thursday, and one of my sisters, Rachel, babysat her the other days. Rachel babysat kids for money but gave me a discount with Amanda. Mom refused to take anything.

I often visited my sisters on Saturdays while Todd was working. I got to see them, and Amanda got to see her cousins. Most of her cousins were young girls who adored babies and loved seeing Amanda.

Today, I was visiting Annie, who was my second oldest sister, and I was surprised to see Rachel and mom when I arrived.

Mom smiled, "We heard someone small was going to be here."

Amanda was the youngest child in the family and was a big draw.

I warned Annie that Amanda was a walking terror and getting into everything, but she wasn't worried.

"Don't worry; mom and Rachel already warned me. My girls will watch her."

I sighed in relief. It would be nice not to worry about watching Miss Busybody.

We chatted for a bit, and then I wanted to show them something. I asked the girls to bring Amanda.

I sat Amanda on my lap and then looked at mom and my sisters. "Watch this!"

I showed a picture of Todd from my phone to Amanda. She smiled right away and said, "Da!" Then I showed Amanda a picture of me. She didn't respond. It was like I hadn't shown her the picture. Then I pointed at myself and asked her who I was. She didn't respond and squirmed to get down. Then I showed her the picture of Todd again. She smiled and said, "Da!" again. Then she squirmed off my lap to resume playing with her cousins.

My sisters and mom broke out laughing.

Annie grinned, "It looks like she thinks Todd is her daddy!"

I smiled. "Ya! I carried the little twirp around for nine months and felt like crap half the time, and that's the gratitude I get. You should see her. I'll be holding her, and Todd comes home, and the minute she sees him, she almost jumps out of my arms. It's like I'm chopped liver. She's quite the daddy's girl."

Everyone thought it was funny, and then Rachel said, "I'm still amazed Todd is so interested in Amanda. He was never interested in my babies. Does he really change her diapers and feed her and get up in the night?"

I smiled. "Yup, although she sleeps through the night now. But he feeds her and changes her diapers, plays with her, and takes her for walks. He has one of those baby carrier devices that strap on your back. I find it too heavy and prefer the stroller. They go for long walks, and Amanda is usually out like a light when they get back. Todd usually takes her after supper so that I can have a nap."

"What?" Annie exclaimed. "He takes her so you can have a nap! A nap? John never took the kids so I could have a nap, and he never got up in the night either! You've got it good, sis!"

Rachel and mom nodded in agreement.

I was surprised. "What? What's wrong with Todd helping me? I'm usually wiped when I get home from work, and a nap rejuvenates me."

Rachel piped in, "I'm wiped from watching kids all day too, but Steven doesn't watch the kids so I can have a nap, and he's my husband. Todd's not your husband or Amanda's father. Trust me, sis. You've got it good! Let him know he can stay at my place for free if he watches the kids so I can have a nap. Hell, I'll even pay him!"

We chatted for a while, and then Annie grinned at me. "Met any new guys?"

I was the only single female left in the family, so my sisters lived vicariously through my love life. "Naw. I haven't even looked. Amanda and work keep me busy. I can't believe how active she is. She gets into everything."

Annie smiled again. "What about Todd? Does he see anyone?"

"Not really. He's home with Amanda and me most of the time. Every once in a while, he goes out for beers with guys from work, but he never mentions any ladies."

"Hmmm! That seems odd," Annie said. "He used to date before he moved in with you. I would have thought he'd be more active being on his own, not less."

"Well, part of the deal with him moving in was that he help out. So it's not like he's a bachelor with his own place. Although, I didn't think he'd be as helpful as he is."

Rachel laughed. "I wonder if he regrets moving in with you! It sounds like you've got his nose to the grindstone!"

I smiled inside and thought about how Todd and I fucked like bunnies every day and how he and Amanda adored each other. Nope! I don't think Todd thought of Amanda or me as grindstones. He liked his girls!

================================================

Abbie:

Todd likes to go around the apartment topless in the sheer black tights I buy him. I love looking at his flat stomach and broad shoulders. And he has a thin strip of blonde chest hair that flows down his stomach until it disappears under his tights. The contrast between the blonde hair and black tights gets my juices flowing.

And when I look at Todd from the back, the black tights highlight his buns of steel which I want to squeeze. And when I look at Todd from the side, the black material highlights the curve of his ass cheeks and the bulge of his cock. I want to squeeze both of them. Ummm! Yummy! And when I look at Todd from the front, the tights highlight a big slab of sexual meat waiting for me. Hmmm! Yummy! My pussy starts to throb.

I should clarify that Todd wears different types of tights, depending on Amanda's presence. He wears thick, black cotton tights when Amanda is awake. The tights are snug, and I can see the outline of his ass and dick, but they're not see-through. Think black tights on a ballerina. When Amanda is away, Todd wears skintight, thin, sheer black pantyhose. I can see everything, and it gets my pussy get all riled up. I love caressing his buns and dick through the material. My favorite is Todd's crotchless, sheer black pantyhose which I bought him. The black material covers his ass cheeks like a second skin and the crotchless opening allows his big dick to protrude for easy access. My access! Needless to say, Todd does not wear them when Amanda is around.

Speaking of Amanda, I can't count how many times I've been horny and wanted to jump Todd's bones, but her presence has hindered my sexual desires. Sigh.

Unfortunately, little Miss Energizer is usually wide awake. I could put her in her crib with lots of toys and stuffed animals, close the door and fuck Todd in our room. But you can only distract Amanda with toys and stuffed animals for so long, and then she wants to see us. And she can now straddle the bars of her crib to escape if she tries hard, and I don't want her barging in while Todd is committing incest with me. Rats!

So I wait for her to get tired. My pussy has been simmering for thirty minutes, and I finally see the sign. The sign is when she starts rubbing her eyes, and she just did it. Yes!

"Todd."

"Yes?"

"Your daughter is rubbing her eyes. I think she's ready for her nap. Can you put her down?"

Todd puffs up in pride when I call Amanda his daughter. I smile at Todd seductively. "I'll be waiting for you in our bedroom."

Todd grins at me. He knows what is waiting for him and picks up Amanda.

"Time for bed, sweety." He coos to her.

Amanda doesn't complain when Todd picks her up and puts her down in her crib. Good!

I scoot to the bedroom, strip and put on a white garter belt with sheer white nylons, spread my legs, and begin to stroke my throbbing pussy. Todd arrives minutes later, grins, and quickly peels off his tights. I'm so horny I don't care about foreplay, and with minutes Todd's fat prick is where it belongs. Buried deep inside me!

======================================

Todd:

I couldn't figure out why a guy like Alan would cheat on someone as nice as Abbie and abandon someone as sweet as Amanda.

I mean, Abbie is hot looking! All her baby belly is gone, and she has long sexy legs, a beautiful ass, bouncy boobs, and a pretty face.

And she's a nice person. I know I'm biased because I'm her brother, but not all guys like their sisters. I always liked Abbie. She was a tomboy when we grew up, and we hung out. I enjoyed her company. And then she filled out in high school. Whew! She used to walk around the house in skimpy shorts and t-shirts. It was distracting and all my friends always wanted to visit my place to look at her.

And then she started to wear sexy underwear and walk around the house in skimpy panties and bras and nylons. Fuck! Her nylon-clad legs made my cock hard as steel, given my fetish. I just had to feel her silken panties on my dick, and they felt every bit as good as I imagined.

I was hooked and started borrowing Abbie's panties and nylons and pantyhose. They were so soft and comfy and form-fitting, and I loved to run my hands over the material.

But, I got sloppy, and Abbie caught me, but it turned out well. She forgave me, which is another reason I loved her. My secret was out, and she didn't care. She still loved me. Hell, she even started buying me stuff which was great because I was too embarrassed to buy it myself.

Things started to get hot and heavy after that. One day Abbie brought some silky panties into my room and wanted to see me in them. She still thought I had a tiny dick, but I didn't anymore! Her eyes just about popped out of her head when she saw me. My dick must have excited her because she started to 'visit' me, and we began to masturbate together. It was so hot! She had a sexy-looking pussy, although she wouldn't let me touch it! Bummer!

The thing that sealed my relationship with Abbie was when she got pregnant, and Alan neglected her. What a jerk! Of course, I wanted to see her to ensure she was okay. She thought she looked like a cow, but I thought her baby belly was sexy. It was amazingly erotic when she let me rub vitamin E cream into her tummy.

I actually saw Abbie give birth to Amanda. It was incredible in hindsight but brutal at the time. Giving birth is not a fun process. Take it from me!

Alan was toast when he cheated on Abbie, but it worked out well for me. She moved back home, and we began our illicit masturbation sessions again.

And what a little sweetheart Amanda is! She didn't do much at first except sleep and eat and poop and pee, but every day, she did a bit more. I didn't even mind getting up at night to feed and change her. It never took long.

Abbie and I fucked non-stop when we moved in together. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, and she liked my ass and cock adorned in sheer black pantyhose, and I liked her legs in sheer nylons. It was a match made in heaven.

I didn't wear my sheer pantyhose around Amanda, though. That would be inappropriate. I had a thicker pair of black cotton tights. I still looked good in them, but they weren't see-through, so they were decent. Of course, I wore jeans to work and when we went out, although sometimes I wore silky panties under my pants. They felt so good! I wore my cock up, and the satin material felt amazing as it rubbed against the sensitive underside of my dick.

I was there when Amanda started to crawl and began to walk. You should have seen her. She was so proud of herself! How could a guy like Alan not want to be there? They were once-in-a-lifetime events, and he missed them.

Amanda loves to see me. Her face lights up when I get home from work. She loves to get in the shower with Abbie or me and play in the water. She visits me regularly and raises her arms for me to pick her up. She stays a few minutes and then squirms to get down. It's like she needs a pick-me-up fix, and then she's off exploring again.

She loves when we go for walks. I have a carrier she rides in it and looks around. She's very curious. And when she gets home, she's out like a light.

I puffed up like a Peacock when she first called me 'Da.' She does it all the time now. I makes me feel proud. Alan is missing so much.

At the moment, Amanda is down for the night, and Abbie is sitting on the bed slowly rolling some sheer flesh-tone stockings up her legs, and leering at me like a seductress. I'm not allowed to touch her legs while she's putting the nylons on. She knows the process drives me crazy and slaps my hands and grins if I try to touch her. Anticipation is a bitch, and my cock feels like a crowbar which Abbie is looking at with lust. I can't wait to fuck her!

Abbie finally finishes putting on her nylons and connecting them to her garter belt. I know she deliberately took her time to taunt me. She stands up and pirouettes in front of me to display herself. I love what I see and embrace her, and we kiss passionately while our hands eagerly caress our nylon-clad bodies. Abbie giggles when we topple onto the bed and continue to stroke each other everywhere. We can't get enough of each other and roll all over the bed glued together. I'm on fire and so is Abbie. She straddles me and mounts my cock, and I'm in heaven as her warm silky pussy envelops my dick.

12