Abbie and Todd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly think of Alan. He had this and gave it up. What an idiot!

======================================

Abbie:

It was Sunday, and Annie, my older sister, volunteered to take Amanda for the afternoon, if Todd dropped her off.

Annie had several young girls who loved babies, so they loved it when Amanda visited, and Amanda loved their attention.

It worked well for me because I had some errands to run, which were much quicker without Amanda in tow.

Annie had just brought Amanda back and she was out cold on Annie's shoulder.

"Someone had a busy afternoon with my girls and is all pooped out. She fell asleep in the car on the way over. I think she'll be good for a long nap."

"Thanks, Annie. I appreciate you watching her. I was able to get lots of stuff done. I hope she wasn't too much work. She's such a busy body now."

Annie smiled. "She was no work at all. My girls love her. They played with her all afternoon. It was great. I just checked in occasionally."

"Good!"

Annie looked at me funny.

"Todd said he'd drop Amanda off, but I was already out, so I popped by your place to get Amanda. I knocked, but no one answered. The door wasn't locked, so I let myself in. Todd was napping on the couch, and Amanda was sleeping in her crib."

Annie smiled.

"Todd wasn't wearing much."

Shit! I hope he wasn't wearing his sheer see-through pantyhose! He never wore them in front of Amanda but what if he did today? I played dumb.

"What was he wearing?"

Annie smiled again. "Not much! He was topless with a pair of snug tights that showed everything. He must have been having an erotic dream because I could see the outline of his thing as clear as day. It looked pretty big, and he looked pretty buff. I don't remember him looking that hot when I was at home."

Annie didn't seem upset, which meant that Todd must have been wearing his regular tights, not his sheer pantyhose. Whew!

Annie grinned. "So, Todd takes care of Amanda like he's her dad. He watches her so you can have naps. He shares the household responsibilities and looks like he could be in a Fireman calendar. Care to send him over to my house for a month?"

I smiled. "Nope! He's mine!"

"I noticed something else. You have a queen bed now. Didn't you have a double bed when you moved in?"

Oops! Time to think quickly! "Yes. Todd's back started to bother him sleeping on the pull-out couch mattress, so we bought a larger bed. We sleep together now."

"What?"

"I don't mean sex! We just share the bed at night, and his back is better now."

"Don't you find it distracting sleeping with him?"

I played dumb. "How so? I slept with Alan for months. I'm used to sleeping with someone else."

"Isn't it weird sleeping with your brother?"

I went on the offensive. "Annie! We just sleep!"

Annie frowned. "Sometimes I wake up with John snuggled against my back, and his cock is hard. Does stuff like that ever happen?"

I grinned inside. It happened all the time. And half the time, Todd's cock ended up inside me. It was great!

I smiled. "It happens occasionally, but I just roll away. It's no big deal."

Annie shook her head. "Hmmm! I'd be very distracted if I woke with a body and cock like Todd's against my back. I might not roll away!"

=========================================================

Annie and Rachel (older sisters of Abbie):

"How was your visit with Abbie?" Annie asked.

"It was good, but my visit with Todd was more interesting." Rachel grinned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Abbie was late getting back to their apartment, so I had Todd to myself for a bit. Abbie's always talking about how much Todd helps with Amanda, so I was curious to see for myself."

"And?"

"I think she's telling the truth. When I arrived, Todd was in Amanda's room, sitting beside her bed, watching her. I thought maybe she was awake, but she wasn't. Todd noticed me and came out. I asked him what he was doing, and he said he liked to watch her sleep. He said she was about to wake up and he enjoyed watching her wake up. He said she usually got on all fours and rocked when she first woke. Sure enough, I heard a noise a few minutes later, and Todd grinned. We went to Amanda's room, and she was rocking so hard the crib was banging against the wall. She didn't notice us though, and we sat down again."

"Then Todd said Amanda usually talked to herself for a bit, and sure enough, I heard her jibbering away. Amanda jibbered for a while and then stopped, and Todd said she was ready to get. He said it wasn't good to wake Amanda up before her wake-up routine finished, or she was grumpy like Abbie. I asked him what he meant."

"He told me that Abbie was grumpy when tired, so he watched Amanda after Abbie got home from work so she could nap. He said Abbie was much more pleasant when she was well-rested, and Amanda seemed the same."

"I guess what Abbie said about Todd watching Amanda so she could nap was true. It's hard to believe. Our husbands never watch the kids and let us nap!"

"I asked Todd if he often watched Amanda wake up and a big smile spread across his face, and he said yes. You can tell he really loves Amanda."

"Amanda was all smiley when she saw us and lifted her arms for Todd to pick her up. Todd felt her diaper and said she needed changing. Abbie's always bragging about Todd changing Amanda's diapers, but I was skeptical, so I offered to change her. Todd looked at me strangely and asked why. I said, in case he didn't feel comfortable doing it. He grinned and said, 'I'm fine, she's mine, and I do it all the time."

"Then he proceeded to change her diaper effortlessly. He'd obviously done it before. It surprised me when he said, she was 'his' like he thought of himself as her dad. He fed Amanda after that."

"How did that go?"

"It was a mess. Amanda wanted to feed herself."

"Yuck! I remember those days! How did Todd handle it?"

"It didn't seem to bother him. Amanda let him spoon the food in her mouth once or twice, and then she grabbed the spoon."

"What did Todd do?"

"He let her try. Sometimes the spoon hit her mouth, and sometimes it hit her face. Todd scraped the stuff on her face into her mouth with another spoon. It was messy, but most of the food eventually ended up in Amanda's mouth, and it didn't take long to feed her, at which point Todd cleaned her face and hands and let her down to play."

"Todd and I talked while Amanda played with her toys, and then it got quiet, and Amanda had disappeared. A few seconds later, we heard clanking noises, and I went to check it out. Amanda had opened a cupboard and pots and pans were all over the floor, and she was playing with them. I told Todd, but he didn't care. He said she regularly played with the pots and pans, and he'd clean it up later. He's very comfortable around her. Nothing seems to phase him. I was a bit distracted, though."

"Why?"

"Well, they only have one window air conditioner, and it's in Amanda's room. They have a floor fan that blows air from Amanda's room to the living room but it was still kind of warm, and Todd was just wearing a pair of brief gym shorts."

Annie grinned. "Ah! So you saw Todd in the buff! He's quite a fine specimen now, isn't he!"

"He sure is! There's not an ounce of fat on him, his stomach is perfectly flat, and he has a wispy tuft of blonde hair that trails down his chest and disappears into his shorts. It was quite distracting!"

"I know what you mean, and Abbie sleeps with him in the same bed. Can you believe it? That would be very distracting for me! I saw him one day on the couch sleeping with a hard-on, and he looked pretty big."

Rachel laughed. "I wish he'd moved in with me when my kids were little!"

Annie laughed. "It's not too late. We could pay him to watch our kids once a week and go out!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Abbie might not like it."

"Who cares what she thinks. She doesn't own him!"

==============================================

Abbie:

I was excited! I'd ordered red crotchless fishnet pantyhose for Todd, and they had arrived. I couldn't wait to see them on him.

Red looked good on blondes, and we were both blondes.

Todd loved it when I wore my red crotchless fishnet bodysuit, but he resisted wearing red himself. I think he thought it was too feminine, but so was wearing panties and pantyhose.

You could reason with Todd, though, so I came up with a plan. I dressed up in my red fishnet bodysuit and told Todd to close his eyes when he came out of the shower.

I sat him on the bed and rolled one leg of the red pantyhose up his leg. Then I did the other leg. Then I told him to stand up and shimmied the rest of the material over his legs and buns of steel. His big cock was already hard and sticking out of the crotchless section.

I told him to stand up and turn around. He looked yummy!

Then I said he could open his eyes.

"Abbie! These are red! You know I don't like red!"

I took Todd over to the floor-length mirror and stood beside him.

"Don't I look hot in red?"

"Yes," he said, flustered.

"Well, you look just as hot in red to me! Blondes look good in red! Look at yourself! You look amazing!"

I ran my fingers up his sheer red legs and cupped his balls.

"Your balls look good in red!"

Then I ran my fingers between his ass cheeks from behind.

"Your butt looks good in red!"

I spread my legs and placed Todd's hand between my wet pussy lips.

"Don't you like it when you make my pussy wet?"

"Yes."

"Well, your red tights are making me very wet!"

I kneeled between his legs and sucked his cock while cupping his balls.

"Don't you like it when I do this?"

"Yes."

"Well, the red pantyhose on your hot body is making me want to suck your cock! Look in the mirror, Todd. We look hot!"

He looked in the mirror, and I resumed sucking his cock. Todd looked for a bit and then gave me a shy grin.

"I guess they look okay."

"So, are you going to wear them for me?"

"Yes."

"Good!"

I stood up.

"Now lift your sister up and carry her to the bedroom and ravage her until she doesn't have an ounce of energy left!"

He did. Whew!

===============================================

Abbie:

My worst fear was that Alan would reappear and want custody of Amanda. He hadn't tried to see her since I left him, but it was always in the back of my mind. And the better my relationship got with Todd, the more the thought of Alan reappearing bothered me. Todd and I made a great team, and he was a fantastic daddy. I did not want Alan to take Amanda away from Todd. Todd was her daddy now.

Unfortunately, Alan called several months after I was living with Todd.

My first instinct was to tell him to go take a hike. Actually, I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but that wouldn't be polite or political. Where had he been? He was a shitty dad when we lived together and had been MIA since then. In my mind, he had no right to see her. But, legally, he was her dad and could make my life miserable if he wanted to. He could take me to court, which would be stressful and expensive.

So, when he called, I held my tongue and was civil. It turned out he just wanted to see Amanda. He didn't make any mention of wanting to take her. I could live with that, but Todd bristled when I told him. Hostility radiated from his face because Todd disliked Alan, and thought of himself as Amanda's dad. In Todd's mind, no one was going to take Amanda away from him.

"What does he want!" Todd exclaimed.

I calmed Todd down and told him to stay in the bedroom when Alan arrived. I didn't want Todd losing it and getting in a fight with Alan.

I'll never forget when Alan showed up. In hindsight, it was a hoot! Amanda put on an Academy Award performance.

At the time, I was a nervous wreck worrying about how things might go. Amanda was sleeping, so I had to wake her up, which was never a good thing. She was a grumpy little girl when she didn't get her beauty sleep.

So, I bring Amanda out, and she's still groggy and grumpy. Then she sees Alan and eyes him warily because he's a stranger and she doesn't like strangers.

Alan smiles when he sees her. At first, he just looks, but then he asks if he can hold her. I'm not sure how it will turn out because, as I said, she doesn't know him and doesn't like people she doesn't know. But he came to see her, so I begin to hand her over.

Right away, Amanda's eyes enlarge in concern. Who is this strange man! Then her little arms reach out to me. Mommy! Don't hand me over to this stranger! But, I make the handoff. Alan is still smiling. But not for long.

He holds her and smiles, but Amanda cranks her head back, looking at me in alarm. Her eyes are big saucers of fear. I know what will happen next because I've seen it before.

Amanda's lower lip starts to quiver. And her eyes get bigger and bigger. Her hands reach out to me in desperation. Then the tears begin to flow like Niagara Falls. Then she wails at full volume.

Alan's eyes get big in concern. He's not sure what's going on, because he knows nothing about babies. But he continues to hold Amanda.

Amanda is wriggling to get away, and her wails are getting louder and louder. It's quite deafening. Amanda has quite a set of pipes when she's upset.

Then she starts to cry at the top of her lungs, and the tears are gushing. Her face is beet red.

Alan panics and caves after about ten seconds of Amanda's sonic blast and hands her back to me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset her!" He apologizes.

I'm grinning inside and proud of Amanda. She made it very clear Alan is not her daddy.

Alan excuses himself, and as he leaves, I graciously, and insincerely, tell him to drop by again to see Amanda. He doesn't respond. Good riddance!

Todd exits the bedroom. I'm proud of him. I wasn't sure if he'd stay hidden.

Amanda sees Todd and reaches out to him. He holds her, and the tears stop, and Todd starts talking baby talk to her. She calms down, as her life gets back to normal. Her daddy is holding her, and she loves her daddy.

I don't think I'll be seeing Alan anytime soon.

================================================

Abbie:

There is something incredibly sexy about a man talking baby talk to babies. It gives me goosebumps all over. Todd is that man. He doesn't care if other people hear him talk like a one-year-old with Amanda. He's not concerned about what other people think. He's only concerned about what Amanda thinks. He dotes on Amanda. And Amanda loves it when Todd talks to her in baby talk. Her chubby little face lights up.

The other person that Todd dotes on is me. And I love it! I'll never forget how he visited me when I was pregnant. And my pussy gets all hot and bothered when I remember him rubbing cream into my belly. It was the first time he'd ever touched me that way, and it felt very intimate.

Todd and I are intimate on a regular basis now. Daily! Todd doesn't have a porn star cock, but it's the biggest one I ever had, and my pussy feels wonderfully full when he's inside me. My pussy has developed a memory of how nice Todd's cock feels and reminds me frequently.

There is no doubt the large size of Todd's cock feels good in itself, but part of the pleasure of Todd is from him being my brother. It's taboo and gives me a naughty thrill. My mind whispers: "You're sleeping with your brother! His cock is deep inside you, and he doesn't wear a condom!"

Those wicked, taboo thoughts race through my mind as his cock thrusts into my pussy. It's more, though. I love Todd. No one loves me more than he does, and no one loves Amanda more than him. He treats us both like queens. I'm the big queen, and she's the little queen. I don't care that Todd is my brother when his dick is generating waves of intense pleasure in my pussy. In fact, the incestuous thoughts make me feel naughty, which makes Todd's cock in my body feel even better. Big and naughty are good! How could something that feels so good with someone I love so much be bad?

We both love to dress up in sheer hosiery for each other. I am the keeper of Todd's secret. He trusts me with his life, and that makes me feel proud. Todd looks incredibly hot in sheer crotchless pantyhose. He's even willing to wear red now! I love the soft feeling of the material under my fingers. And I love the way the skintight material hugs and highlights Todd's curvy ass cheeks. I never get enough of squeezing his butt. My butt!

And Todd loves it when I wear sheer nylons with a garter belt. He likes it when I wear white ones. He also likes flesh-colored ones with a black seam up the back. Todd and I lay in bed and make out. We kiss and stroke each other. We cross our sheer legs together. Sheer against sheer feels super smooth, and I love the 'swishing' sound of nylons crossing.

I mentioned that Todd's pantyhose are crotchless and I don't wear panties either. Crotch material gets in the way. I want to be able to stroke Todd's silky smooth cock. And he loves having instant access to my wet pussy. Todd tells me he loves it when he puts his fingers between my legs and feels my warm, slick arousal. And I love it when Todd puts his fingers between my legs, along with his mouth and cock.

Our bodies can't get enough of each other.

But, sometimes negative thoughts invade my mind. Usually, I give them the equivalent of a mental flick of my index finger, and they depart. It's like when a bothersome mosquito lands on you and you flick it away.

But negative thoughts about my sexual relationship with Todd are sometimes persistent.

"What happens if your mom or sisters find out you're having sex with Todd? They might disown you."

Unlikely. Flick!

"What happens if your workplace finds out you're sleeping with your brother? They might fire you."

Unlikely. Flick!

"What happens if Todd's workplace finds out you're sleeping with him? They might fire him."

Unlikely. Flick!

"What happens if social services finds out and takes Amanda away?"

Unlikely and too scary to think about! Flick!

"What happens if you get pregnant with Todd's baby?"

I'm on the pill, idiot!

"Yes, but the pill is only 91% effective and you've already had sex with Todd more than 91 times and you don't make him wear a condom. You're due."

I try not to think about that one either.

"You should at least make him wear a condom."

I like bareback sex.

"But ..."

"Be quiet!" Flick!

"What happens if Amanda realizes her mother sleeps with her uncle when she gets older?"

That one is harder to dismiss. What would Amanda think? What would she do? She doesn't think about those things now, obviously. All she knows is two people in her life care for her and are always there for her. She even calls Todd 'Da'. If she did find out about Todd and me it wouldn't be until much later. By then Todd would have been 'Da' for years and he'd have been a long-term fixture in her life. Would forbidden sibling love trump long-term parental love?

Who knows? But that's a thought for another day because Todd is on all fours with his head down pretending to be a bull. He's pushing Amanda with his head. She knows he's playing and is smiling. The first few times, she falls back as Todd advances. But the next time, she sidesteps his push and goes for his head. I know what's about to happen because Amanda is a little bruiser. Todd and I are both tall, and she's already in the 99th height percentile for her age. She's strong and Todd and her play rough, and she loves it. She grabs huge chunks of Todd's blonde hair with her little fists and pulls hard. Todd yelps and Amanda grins.

Another priceless experience! Todd's not going anywhere. Flick!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abbie and Todd Previous Part

Similar Stories

The Model Sister Kenny's little sister is full of surprises.in Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
Finn Family Ryan moves in with his sister, their girlfriend, & Mother.in Incest/Taboo
Cold Sister Little sis needs my special heat.in Incest/Taboo
Double Trouble Twin sisters help their brother recover after divorce.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories