Abbie and Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I have to do is convince Tod!

=======

I was stroking Tod's cock with a pair of my panties, and he looked very content. It seemed like an ideal time to bring up my idea.

"Tod?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to get an apartment with me?"

"What?"

"Would you like to move in with me?"

"You mean live with you in our own place?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I like you, and I like doing what we're doing now, but we can't keep doing it here. Sooner or later, we'll get caught."

Todd looked concerned. "Yes, I do worry about that. It wouldn't be good if mom or dad caught us."

"Well? Would you like to move in with me? We could get a two-bedroom apartment and still save money towards a place of our own."

"Wouldn't we need three bedrooms?"

"Why?"

"Well, one for me and you and Amanda."

"No! Silly boy! One room for you and me and one for Amanda."

It took a second, but the light bulb went off in Todd's brain.

"You mean we'd sleep together?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Ummm, what does 'sleep together' mean? What would we do in bed? Just sleep?"

I grinned at Todd and stroked his cock harder.

"It means we could do this anytime we wanted, and we could do whatever else we wanted in OUR bed. My body has finally recovered from Amanda, and I have a very high sex drive. We could take care of that in OUR bed. That is if you're interested."

Tod's eyes just about popped out of his head.

"Really?"

I smiled at Todd sexily.

"Really!"

Todd must have liked my idea because semen rocketed out of his dick. I'd never seen him spurt so hard.

I lay back and spread my legs, exposing my glistening pussy, and grinned at Todd. "Your turn to do me!"

Todd stuck two long fingers in me and started to rub my clit with his thumb. He was getting VERY good at pleasing me and was quite responsive to my suggestions, just like my girlfriends said. I couldn't wait to share a bed with him.

"Well, Tod? Are you interested in sharing a place with me?"

He looked up from his pussy work with a goofy grin.

"Yes!"

=================================

I told mom it was time for me to move out again to be on my own and that Todd wanted to spread his wings as well. He would stay with me for a while, and I'd watch over him to make sure he didn't get into trouble. Mom liked the idea. Ha! Ha! I'd watch over him, alright!

The expression, 'many hands make light work' was true for our move. Mom watched Amanda while dad and two of my sisters and their husbands helped Todd and I move into our two-bedroom apartment.

It was an easy move. We only had a few heavy things, which the guys handled. Once those were in place, we quickly unpacked the rest. We only had one bed, but the couch folded out, which was where we said Todd would sleep. No one thought it was odd.

We ordered some pizza, had a few beers, and then everyone went home, leaving Todd, Amanda, and me to our new home.

Amanda was hungry, as usual, so I fed little Miss Piggy, changed her diaper, and put her to sleep. She now slept through the night, so I had Todd all to myself!

I felt like a newlywed. I'd been thinking about being alone with Todd all day long! We'd dressed up and masturbated together at home, but that was it. There were SO many more things I wanted to do with him!

In one way, I knew Todd more than I did Alan. After all, he was my brother, and we had lived together forever. But sexually, I barely knew him. My girlfriends had shared details, but I'd never even kissed him. I'd never sucked his cock. He'd never licked my pussy, and we'd never had sex. I'd done all of those things with Alan many times before we married.

Tonight would be a night of sexual discovery, and I couldn't wait to begin!

Both of us were dirty from the move, so I asked Todd if he'd like to have a shower with me. He grinned, and we stripped.

The water pressure felt great, and the water texture was very soft, making for a warm, soapy, slippery wash. We soaped each other's genitals and got so excited we almost fucked in the shower!

Then it was time for bed.

I told Todd to wait in the living room while I dressed in a black crotchless sheer bodystocking. Todd drooled over it during our dress-up sessions, so I knew he'd like it. He liked anything that felt soft and sheer. And he liked me!

I lay back on the bed and told Todd to enter. I loved the way he looked at me. His eyes were burning with desire as he scanned my body.

Todd was still naked from the shower, and his cock was sticking out like a flagpole. It was a beautiful cock. It was longer than Alan's and thicker and looked even bigger because he shaved his pubes. And it was a yummy-looking rosy color. It looked flush with blood, and I couldn't wait to touch it, suck it, and have it fuck my pussy!

I had a request. "Will you wear something for me?"

"Of course! What?"

See! I told you Todd was easygoing and would do what I asked! I handed him some sheer seamless crotchless black pantyhose I'd bought for our 'first' night.

He put the hosiery on and was a vision!

Picture this, ladies! Tod's manly face with his five o'clock shadow is grinning at me sexily. He's topless and tanned with broad shoulders and muscled arms that taper down to a narrow waist. His stomach is perfectly flat. His buns of steel and long muscled legs are highlighted by the black material. The material is so snug and sheer that it clings to his ass cheeks and legs like a second skin. His cock is too beautiful to cover and is protruding out of the crotchless section like a battering ram. Even his hair is beautiful! He has glossy shoulder-length thick sandy-colored hair with a natural wave. My God, he looks fucking hot! I'm almost drooling in anticipation!

We embrace and start to caress each other. I can't get enough of Tod's curvy ass cheeks and keep caressing and squeezing them.

Todd is softly stroking my nylon-clad legs, and the brushing sensation of his fingers is going straight to my pussy.

I need to kiss him badly and lean over until our lips touch. I love kissing, and our lips gently graze together. He squeezes my ass and pulls me tighter until my breasts press against his warm, firm chest.

His soft, wet tongue slips into my mouth, and our tongues are soon entwining in endless little dances. His lips are not pressing too hard or too soft. The pressure is just right, and I'm relieved because good kissing is a show-stopper and Tod's kissing is definitely good! I can't get enough of his mouth!

The whole time, Tod's hands are gliding over my nylons and gently squeezing my ass. We keep pulling each other tighter because our bodies can't get close enough. Our nylons clad legs are constantly 'swishing' together. The smooth 'swishing' sensation feels delightful!

I start to stroke his cock. It feels so warm, and the skin is silky soft. I can barely wrap my fingers around it. Todd moves his fingers between my legs and begins to stroke me. One finger tentatively slips in testing for wetness, but I'm so wet the room is in danger of flooding. Another finger slips in. The fingers tentatively slide deeper with each thrust. That's a good sign! He's testing to see if my pussy is ready. He's going slow, so he doesn't hurt me. A warm love fuzzy ripples through my body! Not all guys are so sensitive!

His long fingers are now buried in my ridiculously wet pussy, and It feels like a small cock is fucking me, and then his thumb lands on my pleasure button. He softly rubs my clit, and a wave of pleasure courses through my body from head to toe.

I'm not going to last long, and Todd hasn't even stuck his cock in me! Sure enough, the pressure between my legs surges like a wave cresting, and then intense contractions of pleasure crash through my body. The contractions keep pulsing until my pussy is so sensitive I push Todd's hand away.

I was so distracted I'd stopped stroking Todd. He was still hard, though, and I wanted him inside me!

Good sex starts in the heart. Ya, I can get excited about a hot-looking stranger and fuck him. But it's so much better when I'm with someone that makes me feel good inside. Someone I've known all my life and love. Someone who loves me unconditionally, warts and all. Someone who respects me. Someone who adores my daughter. Someone who gets up in the night to change my daughter's diapers and feed her without me asking even though he's not her father.

That's Todd!

I lay back and spread my legs. Todd gets the message and kneels between them, and lines his yummy dick against my pussy. I'm salivating in anticipation of his cock entering me. He swipes his dick up and down a few times against my slick slit until he's lubricated. Then he gently pushes in. I press my fingers against his chest because he's big and stretches me tighter than I've ever been. It's a good tight, though, not a painful tight, and I remove my hand from his chest, and he pushes another inch in. It's definitely a good fit! Pleasure surges through my pussy as he penetrates deeper. The tight, stretched feeling feels wonderful, and soon he's touching nerves deep in my pussy that have never been touched, and they're thrilled to be touched!

He bottoms out deep inside me, and I wrap my legs around his back to hold him in place. I don't ever want his cock to leave me! The full feeling is amazing! But then he starts to move, and I change my mind! Movement feels even better! Then he starts to move in and out quicker and quicker. I feel like I'm going to die from pleasure! And then I think about Todd being my brother! I'm fucking my brother! That's bad! But it doesn't feel bad! It feels heavenly! And I know how much he loves me. A warm fuzzy surges from my heart and merges with the warm throbbing between my legs. Then I think about how much he loves Amanda and how much he does with her, and the warm fuzzy in my heart grows even bigger! My body is flooded with joy from head to toe! A surge of love and lust overwhelms me, and I come like I've never come before! Then Todd comes. I feel him deep inside me! I've never felt so close to anyone! I don't want it to ever end!

But it does, and Todd relaxes on me softly, so he doesn't squash me. His dick is still inside me, keeping me warm and full. We lay joined for a while in postcoital bliss and then roll over, and Todd smiles at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

What a sweetheart he is!

"Yes! I'm more than okay! That was fantastic! And you? Are you okay that you just slept with your sister?"

He smiles. "I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with!"

We lay in bliss for a while, and then my pussy wants to go again, and I suck Tod's dick until he's hard. He positions it between my legs for re-entry, and then he stops. WTH?

Todd cocks his head towards Amanda's room, and then I hear her. She's crying. Damn! She hasn't woken up at night in months. Why tonight! But no big deal! She'll likely go back to sleep. She usually does.

"Ignore her, Todd. She'll go back to sleep."

But Todd is not ignoring her. Shit! I know that look. He's concerned. He's usually only able to withstand a few of her whimpers before he runs to see her. He's such a softy!

Amanda cries again. Damn it, Amanda. A girl only gets so many newlywed nights in her life!

She cries again, and sure enough, Todd bolts.

"Todd!"

He turns around. "Yes?"

"Your dick is sticking out! Put some track pants on!"

He looks down. "Oh, right!"

I sigh but remain hopeful. Perhaps her diaper is wet, or she needs a top-up of bubba. Todd can change a diaper faster than a speeding bullet, and it only takes a minute to feed Amanda because she drains a bottle like an alcoholic.

But I wait. And I wait. And I wait until my sexual glow has faded, and I'm starting to feel cranky.

Then Todd enters the room with HER! Rats! He sits on the bed beside me, holding little Miss Killjoy.

"I couldn't get her to go to sleep. I changed her diaper and gave her some formula, but she started crying every time I laid her down. Maybe the move upset her. Maybe she noticed the room looked different. Maybe it smells different."

Maybe! Maybe! Maybe! I'm irritated and give Amanda the evil eye, but she ignores me. She's already a daddy's girl, and I know I've lost Todd for the night. He's holding her lovingly, and she's making googly eyes at him. Shameless! He smiles at her, and she smiles back with more googly eyes and holds his finger. Manipulator!

I try to remain irritated but can't. How can I be upset when my brother is looking at my daughter with adoring eyes, and my daughter is looking at my brother like he's her daddy? It's a priceless moment, not to be interrupted.

My pussy can wait. There will be lots of opportunities to play with Todd, and based on tonight, it's going to be fun!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories