Abbigale's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Shopping, growing, side effects, mixed drinks...what a week!
9.9k words
4.61
13.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abbigale
Abbigale
60 Followers

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story contains fantastical depictions of intersex and transgender individuals, unrealistic sizes, and unrealistic activities involving those sizes. If that’s not your cup of tea, read no further!

- Abbigale

- - - - -

Part 2: Case Of The Mondays

The familiar ‘bwonk bwonk bwonk’ of my alarm clock pierced the veil of sleep and reminded me that, new life or not, I still had responsibilities.

“Everything is stupid,” I grumbled, drawing my luscious new blankets up to my head, trying to drown out the sound. Realizing that the alarm wouldn’t cease on its own, and remembering that I now had a roommate, I reluctantly stuck one arm out of my warm cocoon, smacked around blindly for a moment, and eventually found the Snooze button.

It was strange, waking up in an unfamiliar bed. It might have been a lot LESS strange for most people, but I was never outgoing enough to have successfully pulled off the coveted one-night-stand. My new suite was furnished, and the new king-size bed was very nice. I didn’t want to get out of bed. Like, ever...

All at once, I remembered that today I started as a medical transcriptionist and nurse trainee at Cherry Bay Biomedical.

“Whoop!” I whipped the blankets off of me, scooting gingerly to the edge of the bed. Once everything started moving, I was assaulted by waves of dull soreness. Bit by bit, I remembered the previous night’s experience with my pills.

I blushed, glancing down at my body. I still couldn’t even begin to hold a candle to Jenny’s bust, but I could tell they were bigger. I hugged my arms around my belly, shivering in delight when I felt the sides of my breasts brushing up against my biceps. They were finally starting to overflow the sides of my chest, and I couldn’t be happier!

I leaned forward a smidgen, expecting to see bruises on my aching cock, but it was smooth and pale and pristine once more, weighing heavily across my grapefruit-sized balls, with several inches resting on the bed.

I brushed two fingertips across it, as delicate as a butterfly kiss, and the whole shaft throbbed and twitched, filling up with blood and pushing out several inches.

“Oh-kay,” I chuckled, pulling my hands away reluctantly. “Can’t have too much fun before work!”

I smelled coffee, and realized that Jenny was already up. Oh my God, I thought with dawning comprehension, someone ELSE made ME coffee! This must be heaven!

I pulled a tank top and a pair of shorts out of my suitcase, which was just shoved into my new walk-in closet. I hadn’t even begun sorting out my belongings yet. The tank top was tight, and the shorts were VERY tight, but this didn’t slow me down in the slightest. Jenny had a good enough idea of what I was working with, and I doubted anything would phase her.

I wasn’t nearly so experienced, though, and I was pretty easy to phase.

“Hey,” Jenny waved, leaning against the little kitchen table and sipping from a huge, steaming mug of bean juice. “Morning. Coffee there. Too early. Bleh.”

Jenny was wearing a pretty similar outfit to me, tank top and shorts. Her tank top might even have been the same size as mine, though on her frame, that meant it was one stiff breeze away from simply exploding under the stress. Her immense breasts, so incredibly full and round that she couldn’t even come close to touching her fingers in front of them, were fighting to escape from the stretched-out neckline, the huge gaping arm holes, and even from underneath (the shirt was not long enough to completely cover them).

Apparently, she considered this ‘normal’ at home attire, and I was just going to have to get used to it.

“You ok?” she asked, a knowing sparkle in her eye.

“Yeah,” I mumbled, feeling my shorts getting tighter. “Sorry, that’s just... a lot to take in.”

“I bet all the boys say that to you,” Jenny leered, glancing at my shorts.

“Not... yet,” I replied, trying to sound prim.

I fumbled around through the cupboards until I figured out where the mugs were hidden, poured myself some brew, overloaded it with milk and cream, and joined her at the table. As soon as my butt touched the seat, I felt everything bunch up and just completely overflow my shorts, but I tried to ignore it. No sense drawing even more attention.

“First day,” Jenny said over her drink. Her arms were crossed atop her breasts, her elbows kinked out to either side. “Psyched?”

I nodded, still trying to figure out what to wear. “Yeah. Nervous. Excited. Little panicky. Not worried about the WORK, just... the people.”

“Co-workers?”

“And patients. I don’t wanna give an old guy a heart attack!” I tugged at my shirt, intending to highlight how much I was working with, briefly forgetting who I was talking to. “Then again, if you haven’t killed anyone at YOUR office, I’m probably safe.”

Jenny giggled, an awful lot of flesh jiggling softly. “Nope, no-one’s dead yet. In fact, they seem to have plenty of meetings at OUR boardrooms, rather than the clients’. At their request. Odd.”

I had a brief fantasy of Jenny walking around at her law office, carrying an arm-load of files, impossible body crammed into a sensible custom-tailored blouse or sweater or pantsuit, perfectly professional and perfectly businesslike. It was almost unbearably horny.

I grinned at my roomie, trying not to entertain that fantasy any further. “So when do you go back home?”

Jenny sighed and leaned back in her chair, which creaked ominously under the weight of her upper body. “Two weeks,” she pouted. “I can only take so much time off for ‘medical reasons’. You’ve got SO MUCH MORE SUN HERE, THOUGH! I don’t wanna leave!”

“Get a job here! If you’re part of the New Life program, they might be able to help you out. I’m sure a biomedical corporation has to have a giant legal department. And hopefully not because people like us are constantly suing them,” I winked.

Her shoulders slumped, disappearing completely behind her bust. “Yeah, but... I mean, I spent so much time getting everyone back home acclimated to the ‘new me’,” she huffed. “They’re used to me at the custom clothing boutique I get all my outfits from. Heck, I’m even dating again, finally! Cute boy from the mail room asked me out.”

I nodded. It was understandable; I naturally assumed that people who weren’t as miserable as I’d been actually had some fond memories of their hometown. “Be that as it may,” I said, thinking back to the simple advice that had started my whole upheaval. “Are you happy there because you love your life, or are you happy because you’ve merely adapted to your life?”

When I finished my coffee and headed off to get dressed, she was frowning thoughtfully as she drank her coffee. When I dashed out the door twenty minutes later, realizing that I had no idea what the office parking situation was going to be, she was still pondering.

- - - - -

Cherry Bay Biomedical wasn’t just ‘a building downtown’. I’d seen pictures of it online, which were plastered all over the corporate website. It was modern, it was high tech, it was clean, it was glass and chrome and marble... but it was also practically a miniature city unto itself. I was glad I’d booked myself a full half hour to find parking and find my new office.

“Fuuuuck me,” I breathed, driving slowly down a meandering private road, staring up at the downtown skyline that now surrounded me.

It wasn’t just one building, it was more than a dozen, arranged like a university campus. Interior roadways crisscrossed footpaths, bike paths, and even narrow strips of asphalt that seemed to be just for little electric CBB golf carts. Clear-walled skyways connected various levels of various buildings, and if the e-mails were to be believed, there were extensive underground facilities. In the middle of winter, one could get anywhere without setting foot outside.

I passed a CBB-branded coffee shop. I passed a CBB-branded pizza parlor. I passed a CBB day spa and beauty boutique.

What I wasn’t passing were any signs that told me how to get to the ‘Elective & Outpatient Clinic’, where I was supposed to be starting my career orientation program in (hold on, lemme check my watch...) sixteen minutes.

Eventually I found my way to the parking garage that seemed most central to the whole sprawling complex. I didn’t have a parking pass yet, so I just frantically swiped my credit card for an ‘All Day’ sticker, slapped it on the dashboard, and hurried out onto the lushly-landscaped quad. There were helpful kiosks with maps and informative pamphlets everywhere, which was awfully considerate of them. Most of their patients came not just from outside the city, but outside the country, and this place was confusing as fuck.

I smiled at the couple that were just walking out of the kiosk. They were older, I’d imagine like mid-40’s, and wore those simple-but-stylish clothes that I always associated with people who were super-rich but tried not to show it off. The lady smiled at me, tight and polite, glancing down at my body with cool judgement. Her fella’s smile was a lot broader, his gaze settling on my chest and deciding it was perfectly happy to stay there.

That’s gonna start happening a LOT, I thought, feeling my biceps brushing against the outer curve of my breasts. That thought sent a little thrill through my body, gooseflesh breaking out everywhere. As they walked off, I could feel my loose-but-still-professional-looking slacks tightening. The bulges straining below my waist were impossible to hide now, looking like I’d shoved a balled-up sweater down the front of my panties.

I closed my eyes, clenched my fists, and took a few deep, calming breaths. If this was going to be how every morning started, I was going to have to start draining myself every morning, too!

I smiled. That wasn’t the worst thing I could imagine...

“Ok, I am... here...” I mumbled to myself, drawing my finger across the huge plastic map mounted inside the kiosk. “And the Clinic... is... here! Ok, that’s not too bad. OK... which way is north, now...”

I had four minutes to spare when I pushed my way through the Clinic’s front doors, a three-storey ultramodern building that practically glowed with natural light. The sun was beaming golden rays seemingly from all directions, and my heart leapt at the sight. It was like walking into El Dorado, or a dragon’s hoard.

I was still standing in the front lobby, awestruck, when a finger tapped me on the shoulder. I squeaked and spun, and looked into a pair of dark, knowing eyes. She was taller than me, tanned and radiant, wearing scrubs with pink pants and a flower-print top. “Excuse me,” she said kindly. “Are you lost?”

“N-,” I started to say, my heart racing. “Well... I mean, not really, I’m supposed to be here. But... I don’t know where in here I’m supposed to be. It’s my first time here, although I guess I’ll be here a lot, and-”

I was motor-mouthing, but I was helpless to stop. The nurse laughed and patted the back of my arm, gesturing towards the huge crescent-shaped reception desk. “I can help you over here,” she grinned. She glanced down my body as well (I wasn’t even surprised anymore), nodding approvingly. “I thought you might have been expected.”

I followed her like a lost puppy, grateful for the help. “Thanks,” I said, feeling my cheeks pinkening. “First day...”

The nurse greeted the other two employees who were behind the desk, and I discovered that her name was Esmerelda. There was a Renata digging through the long, low banks of filing cabinets (something that I recognized all too well, that being most of my previous job), and a Kari typing madly at a computer. Clinic hours didn’t start for thirty minutes, but there was always work to do.

Esmerelda sat down at another workstation and beckoned me over. “OK, let’s see,” she said slowly, her fingers flying across the keyboard. “You’re definitely early. Guessing you’re here for the Tissue Scaffolding Intakes? Doctor Mukatsuku?”

I blinked, and realized the confusion. “OH!” I gasped. “No! I work here now!”

Three sets of eyes turned to look at me, and I had to try not to wilt. “Er... I mean... I start work. Here. Today. Uhm... Doctor Schottenheimer helped arrange for a transfer position for me, from Mount Hope Presbyterian. I... uh...”

“New Life Program?” Esmerelda and Renata asked together.

“Yeah.”

Almost instantly, I was surrounded by three smiling nurses, all taking turns shaking my hands and welcoming me to the CBB Family. I was taken aback, breathlessly answering questions while keeping one nervous eye on the clock.

“Congratulations!” said Kari, a plump, pixie-faced young woman who gave off goth vibes.

“You’re going to love Cherry Bay!” said Renata. I caught a few glimpses of the tattoos creeping out from the wrists and collar of her scrubs.

“Have you had a chance to see the city?” asked Esmerelda, before swooping back to her workstation. “You’re coming out with us to get drinks at some point! Though probably after your new co-workers. Let’s see... Abbigale Reed?”

“Yes?” I asked, still dizzy.

Esmerelda laughed. “Just asking if that was... never mind. OK, yeah, you’re up on the second floor, Gender & Representation, Room 202. Go right down that hall to the elevators, up a floor, then two lefts. Can’t miss it!”

Kari and Renata waved vigorously as they returned to their tasks. I waved back, still mid-panic but feeling incredibly... accepted. “Thanks,” I said gratefully. “Seriously, thanks. I’ve been a little ACK about this whole thing...”

Esmerelda waved her hands dismissively. “Understandable, but don’t be! You’re FAMILY here!”

I clasped my hands to my chest. I won’t lie: I’ve waited my whole fucking life to hear those words. I mouthed ‘thank you’, still walking backwards towards the elevator. I only turned around once I could no longer see them, and skipped down the hall the rest of the way.

I had just pressed the Up button when I heard one of the nurses stage-whisper, “Did you see her fucking dick?!?”

The second floor was already kind of busy. Nurses and doctors and just porters hauling boxes were zipping in and out of offices. I saw two people at either end of the huge, gleaming corridor pushing mops, as though this place could get any cleaner. I kept close to the wall, scanning the signage for guidance, but sure enough, two quick lefts brought me to a pair of glass doors, emblazoned with huge gold letters.

GENDER & REPRESENTATION

BIOMEDICAL CLINIC

-

Doctor Schottenheimer

Doctor Burasa

Doctor Smithee

Doctor Thompson

I took a deep breath, and walked inside. The shock of going through all this once downstairs had drained a lot of the chaotic adrenaline out of my system. Even though this actually was my new place of employment, with people I’d be working alongside for hopefully a good long time, the anxiety was largely gone.

It was a smaller lobby than downstairs, with seating for maybe ten people at a time. This was a much more specialized clinic, so that tracked. A glassed-in reception area popped out of one corner, and I could see more pastel scrubs moving back and forth beyond it.

I’d worked in a medical clinic for long enough to know that, as a general rule, no-one was going to notice me or say a word before the clinic officially opened. I walked up to the reception window and rapped on it gently, smiling my biggest smile. Figuring it was best to lead with full disclosure, I arched my back a little, too, my shirt straining audibly.

Beyond the glass was a little square office. Long L-shaped counter, two chairs, two computers, and a couple little cabinets. This was clearly just reception, not any kind of data storage. I knew that would be further back. This room was empty at the moment. I saw an employee walk past the corridor just beyond the little room, but they were gone before I could say anything.

I sighed and knocked again, a little louder this time.

From somewhere in the back, I heard “WE OPEN AT EIGHT THIRTY.”

I pulled my phone out of my purse and peeked at it quickly. Eight-oh-four. Technically four minutes late. They should have been expecting me, right? A new employee in a place like this is usually a big deal.

I raised my hand to knock again, wondering if I should just head on to the back offices myself. I couldn’t remember anyone doing that back at Mount Hope, but everyone here had seemed pretty mellow and welcoming so far. Heck, the nurses in the main lobby had nearly attacked me with good vibes! It would probably be fine if I just-

“Miss Reed?”

I punched the glass in surprise, knocking loose a couple small, sticky-tacked posters advertising support garments for ‘recently-enhanced anatomy’. I spun around, already mid-apology. Standing behind me was a small, slight man wearing small round glasses and a natty little labcoat. “YES!” I shouted, immediately clapping my hands across my mouth. “Er... m-yes?”

The doctor smiled without even flinching. “I thought it might have been you. Doctor Burasa.” He extended his hand to me, and I shook it carefully, then boldly. He nodded as though in approval. “Welcome! I trust your accommodations are to your satisfaction?”

“Oh my goodness, yes! That’s miles better than my place back in Mount Hope. Though I did like half a mile from the pulp mill, and some days, when the wind is wrong-”

“Yes. And Miss Zhang?”

“What about her?”

Doctor Burasa’s chest made the tiniest hitch, which might have been the smallest laugh I’ve ever witnessed. “I trust she has made you feel welcome?”

I wasn’t about to let on that I found anything strange about my spectacularly top-heavy roomate. And, honestly, I didn’t. It was a tiny shock when I met her, but come on... body modification was, quite literally, the entire reason I was here. “She made coffee this morning!” I said brightly. “She’s the best!”

“Excellent. She has been a patient of ours for quite some time, which I’m sure you’ve deduced, and we like to hear from... unbiased sources that she is doing well. Doctor Schottenheimer has forwarded your files to us, so we will be your point of contact from now on, which works well, because, as I understand it, you are now gainfully employed by the good doctor.”

His manner of talking was hypnotic but slightly unnerving. I imagined an AI somewhere, typing out his dialogue and feeding it to him via earpiece. “Yes, he has been... truly wonderful. You all have, really. Just... everything you’re doing here. I can’t begin to thank you.”

“You could begin by arriving here promptly each day.” He stared at me, his magnified eyes like drill bits. “We are medical professionals. We do not tolerate tardiness or fraternization.”

I blinked, feeling my heart drop into my stomach. “I am so sorry about that! It was my first time parking here, and there were people in the kiosk, and then the nurses downstairs were all trying to shake my hand, and I swear it won’t happen again!”

Doctor Burasa did not move. He did not blink. I didn’t think he was breathing. I started to worry that either his software crashed, or I’d stroked out and was experiencing the last moments of my life drawn out into minutes, weeks, years.

At least, that was until someone sputtered helplessly behind me, and then the entire room erupted in hysterical laughter. I spun around, for the second time in as many minutes, and saw four employees wearing multicolored scrubs in the little reception room, all of them doubled over with mirth and clinging to one another for support.

Behind me, Doctor Burasa sighed. “They insist on doing that every time. I do apologize. We are really quite a chipper bunch. Please, come with me. We have your temporary uniform, and I believe there are donuts in the break room.” At last, his voice took on a hint of emotion. “I believe some even have sprinkles.”

Abbigale
Abbigale
60 Followers