Abbigale's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly broke down in tears again as we cut across the manicured lawns, heading back to the clinic. “This is... just... the best day of my life,” I gushed, clutching my bags to my chest. “Really, I... I figured this would just be a job, and I’d be hiding myself, and trying to explain myself, and... this... you’ve all just been so wonderful!”

Missy laughed, which seemed to be her default reaction to everything, and Juno just slung an arm around my shoulder and pulled my tight for a moment. “It’s what we do!” said the fellow transcriptionist. “It’s nice to have someone in the back room that’s really ‘going for it’, too!”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve had... a little work done,” Juno explained, leaning close and grinning conspiratorially. “I’ve thought about going bigger, but I just don’t think it’s for me. Same with Missy.”

Missy, at the sound of her name, bounced once. I couldn’t help but picture just how much flesh spent the next several seconds jiggling beneath her clothes. “Like I said, I’m moving back south in a year or two. Gonna be a big fish in a small pond,” she snickered, unabashedly grabbing her immense bust and giving everything a little shake.

“But you!” Juno continued. “You’re really showing what the clinic can do, and you sound like you’ve got some lofty goals!”

I blushed. “I guess that’s a good way of putting it,” I agreed. “I kinda hope these scrubs won’t last me too long, actually! Looking forward to needing... bigger ones.”

Juno whistled. “Just don’t go knocking things over in the office,” she smirked. “That’s Darryl’s job, now that you’re around.”

“He a bit of a klutz?” I asked, remembering the strange, dismissive way he’d walked off with Carolyn.

“Not always,” Juno said, smiling a small, strange smile.

Missy glanced over at the pair of us. “You, hush,” she said pointedly to Juno. “And you, time to put your locker to good use. Put those away, get changed, and prepare for the afternoon rush.”

By the time we got back to the office, Carolyn and Darryl were just finishing up what looked like tacos in the break room. My stomach rumbled; my diet lately necessitated taking in about twice as many calories as the old me had needed, and I was realizing that one lunch wasn’t going to do me. I’d have to bring it up with Missy, but this didn’t seem like the time.

I waved at my other two co-workers. Carlyon waved back brightly, crumpling up her wrappers. Darryl looked about to smile, but then coughed and nearly choked to death on a strand of lettuce. I watched his already-dark skin darken further, and brought him a paper cup of water. “Thanks,” he said weakly, keeping his eyes focused on the cup.

“No problem,” I chuckled. “Gotta watch how you swallow.”

He started coughing again, this time just on the water, as I headed back to change into my new scrubs.

The afternoon was a little more familiar, after the craziness of the morning shift. My scrubs fit, finally, so I was no longer wildly indecent. Don’t get me wrong; you could still tell how big everything was. With a little more give in the crotch, I could rearrange everything into a more sizeable bulge, and feeling everything swaying and brushing against my inner thighs was a constant reminder of my new size.

I was starting to discover some new issues that my growing assets presented, though. For a decent chunk of the afternoon, I was set to the task of quickly checking and re-sorting all of the file boxes in the storage room. It was boring, but it was also essential to me really figuring out where everything was. Every time I picked a banker’s box off one of the shelves, though, holding it against my belly as I struggled with the weight, I ended up thumping my breasts with the lid. I did it again, in more of an uppercut motion, whenever I picked one up off the ground and tried to put it back on the shelf.

Despite the bruising, I was blushing and somewhat aroused by the time I was done. I’d always privately been thrilled by the idea of being big enough to cause little inconveniences, either up top or down below. Jenny had regaled me with several little ways her immense breasts had caused her problems, not the least of which was finding a car she could squeeze herself into, and had confessed to me that she loved them all.

I checked the clock on the wall, and was surprised to see it was shortly after 4pm. “Whoa,” I breathed. “Almost quittin’ time!” I didn’t count on it, though. I was probably going to be saddled with plenty of extra duties. All part of being the new fish.

I stretched, working the kinks out of my back, and headed back to reception. “All done with the file storage,” I said, making sure that no-one was dealing with a patient. The clinic waiting room was nearly cleared out this late in the day, though, so I was in the clear.

Carolyn turned to me and opened her mouth to answer, but seemed distracted by something lower down. Her smile turned into a frown, and then back into a very different kind of smile. Missy, hearing the sound of silence, turned to answer me, but just sighed and rolled her eyes.

Uh oh... I thought, realizing just what they were staring at.

Darryl stepped cautiously past me and into the little reception area, slipping the final armful of the afternoon’s patient files into the vertical organizer. “Seven more to go,” he said, giving them a last-minute adjustment. I will say this for him, he was a perfectionist when it came to his work.

I started to edge my way back out of the room, but Carolyn was apparently struck by a moment’s inspiration. “Look, if you two want to get frisky, you’re allowed,” she said with exaggerated exasperation, “but try not to do it during work hours! The storage room is for files only!”

I could feel the skin on my face tightening, hot blush creeping down my neck. Darryl straightened as though he’d been electrocuted. “What?! I didn’t... we... I mean, she...” he pointed at me, eyes wide and fearful. It was the first time he’d looked at me properly since entering reception, and I watched as his eyes slid down my body, settling on my freshly-purchased pants, or more specifically on my knee-length semi-hard bulge.

I wanted to run out of the room, but I knew what Carolyn was doing. This was just her way of razzing Darryl, as well as giving me some good-natured teasing. I couldn’t think of anything good to fire back with, though, so I just gave Darryl my most innocent look. “Don’t be mad at him! He was a perfect gentleman the whole time,” I chirped.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Missy struggling to keep her laughter under control, but it was a tightrope. Her entire body was shaking with barely-suppressed giggles, and there was a lot of body with which to do that shaking.

Darryl’s jaw dropped. He looked at Carolyn, embarrassed and furious. He looked at me, embarrassed and apologetic. He looked at Missy for support, since she was our boss, but he realized he wasn’t going to get any help there. I wasn’t sure if I should try and adjust myself to be less obvious, or entertain a few lewd thoughts and see if I could get another couple inches...

Sadly, the decision was taken from me when Darryl dashed out of the room, dancing with surprising grace around me to avoid simply shoulder-checking me out of the way. Missy and Carolyn were laughing out loud now. Juno, who had been working with a patient in one of the exam rooms, stuck her head into the hallway and shouted “WHAT?! WHAT DID I MISS?! WHOA! NICE ONE, ABBIGALE!”

I smiled at her, posed for a second, and wondered if this was the best or simply the craziest medical office in the world.

Once the hubbub had died down, I stepped back into the reception area. Missy was dealing with a patient who had just arrived, but Carolyn was still grinning at me like a madwoman. “That... was... awesome,“ she managed between the last remnants of mirth. “Thank you SO much for coming to work here!”

I smoothed down my pants, but that didn’t seem to be having much effect. God, it really was down to my knee! And I didn’t recall it being quite so... girthy, last night. “What was all that about? You guys just like messing with Darryl?”

“Well, yes, but this is a little more specific,” she winked. “Darryl is, uh, not very good at hiding his interests. He’d only been here a week when he asked out one of our patients.”

I blinked. “Whoa! Is that... uhm... well, it’s legal, I guess, but it seems like it should be against some sort of policy.”

“It was her last appointment here, so technically she was no longer a patient when he asked her out. But she was... quite a sight.” Carolyn coughed for emphasis, and mimed something about the size and shape of a French baguette in her lap. “Let’s just say, he has a type.”

The blush was back, and I looked down. I wasn’t quite ‘French baguette’ sized, but with any luck I’d be there before my first paycheck. “I see,” I murmured. “But... well, there’s probably a policy against him fraternizing with co-workers...”

“Only if it causes problems,” Missy said, finished with the patient check-in. “We’re all adults here, right?”

“I try my best,” I said. “Don’t always succeed.”

“It’s your first day,” Carolyn pointed out. “So... maybe give him a little time?”

“Hey, I wasn’t the one who just tried to give him a stroke.”

“Phrasing!”

Both women smirked. “I think you’ll do just fine here,” Missy said.

All good things must come to an end, and a few more witty one-liners later Carolyn was pulled away by a patient and Missy had to turn her attentions to organizing the last few appointments for the day. I guided some folks to the exam rooms, updated a couple file folders... and then realized that I hadn’t seen hide nor hair of a certain tall, easily-flustered co-worker.

When I had a minute, I slipped into the break room. Darryl, sure enough, was sitting by the window wall, sipping coffee from a huge mug that read ‘Don’t Talk To Me Until This Is Empty’. He was staring outside, enjoying the late afternoon sun and the way the white and chrome ultramodern facility shimmered like gold. He wasn’t looking at me, but he definitely knew I was there.

My bravery failed me all at once, and I got myself a glass of water instead.

Stupid! I thought, staring at the paper towel dispenser. Come on! He’s right there! You didn’t have any trouble with the trucker!!

Of course, I hadn’t really thought I might have a chance with the trucker. Darryl, for all the eight hours I’d known him, was tall and cute and funny and I was going to be working with him for a good long time. As foolish as it seemed to set my sights on literally the first good-looking boy my new life presented me, that was apparently what my heart had done. No-one ever claimed I wasn’t a fool.

“Hey,” I managed, half-turning and leaning against the edge of the counter. Almost instantly I realized that this just made the outline of my balls extremely obvious, pressing them against my inner thighs. Well, I guess considering their sheer size now, against my outer thighs, too. They were definitely bigger than when I’d woken up that morning!

Darryl turned to look at me, saw me apparently bounce off of the counter, and turned away before his eyes could betray him. “Hey!” he said, too loud.

Smooth.

“You don’t need to put up with their shit,” I said gently. “They’ve been messing with me all day, too. New girl, natch. And, well, the whole New Life thing, too. Do... do you know about the New Life program?”

He nodded. “We got flyers in the waiting room.”

“Ah! Well... yeah. So... they’re just... welcoming me, in their own way. And I didn’t mean for you to get caught in the crossfire.”

He shrugged. “It’s fine, really. I... uhm... I just get flustered easily.”

That’s probably half the reason I’m kinda into you, I thought.

“What?” he asked.

SHIT, MY LIPS WERE MOVING!!! “Nothing!” I said, too loud.

He looked at me again, and this time he didn’t look away. This time, there was something... calculating in his gaze. He started to ask something, stopped himself. Started again, stopped again.

“Just ask,” I said, a smile twitching my lips. “I’ve had so many fucking people want to ask, and then stop themselves. You’re not going to be mean are you? Bigoted? Transphobic?”

“What?! No!! Jesus!”

I took a sip of my water. “Then ask! Whatever it is, just ask. Trust me, I won’t get mad.”

He was getting twitchy again, but he nodded. “How... long...”

I blushed. Is he really asking THAT?!

But Darryl had a little more to say, it turned out. “How long... have you been in the New Life program?”

My cheeks were burning, but I was relieved. At least I didn’t have to tell him I didn’t know exactly how long I was, if only because I’ve probably grown since I woke up. “Technically... technically, two weeks. Well, less than two weeks, really.”

Darryl looked surprised. “Really? Wow! That’s... uhm... really impressive, for not even two weeks! You must have a really good b-body for it, oh crap, I didn’t mean that quite the way it sounded...”

I laughed, walking over to the table. It was hard not to swish or sashay, considering my hips were practically at his eye-level, but I managed not to break the office’s sexual harassment policy. Barely. “I’ll just take it as a compliment,” I said, slipping into a chair opposite him. That alone probably kept him from pulling a muscle in his eyes. “Yeah, three weeks ago I was a transcriptionist in Mount Hope. Two weeks ago, I got my prescriptions from Doctor Schottenheimer. One week ago, once the shakes subsided, I started looking... like I always thought I should look. Living in my mom’s basement, putting my affairs in order, and getting ready to move here. And... today? I’m here. New life.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah. It’s been a trip.” I grinned. “And I still got a ways to go. I might not be quite as impressive as your ex, but I think that-”

Darryl raised a hand. “My what?”

“Your, uhm, ex. Carolyn told me that you and a patient, well, a former patient here, were a... thing. And she was... she was...” The look on Darryl’s face silenced me. My stomach dropped, further than I would have thought possible. I swallowed, and sighed. “They were fucking with me, weren’t they?”

“Carolyn told me,” Darryl said slowly, “that... you... used to go out with someone, who looked like me-”

“WHAT?!”

“-and you were still a little hung up, and you-”

WHAT.”

“-and you... well... I’m guessing that wasn’t one hundred percent factual.”

My mind whirled. I remembered Carolyn pulling Darryl away at lunchtime, while Missy and Juno escorted me to the ramen hut and the uniform shop. I remembered Carolyn making that semi-lewd miming gesture in the reception area, not even ten minutes ago. He looks like my ex-boyfriend? I’ve never even dated a guy before! Fuck, I’ve never even... “I’ve never-... I mean... you don’t... uhm... no,” I finished lamely. I probably shouldn’t tell him just how inexperienced I was.

“On the plus side,” Darryl continued, “she probably just heard you shouting, so I don’t think she’s going to keep doing it.”

From the other side of the door, a muffled feminine voice said, “I didn’t hear anything!

“Yeah, that tracks,” he sighed, leaning back in his seat.

I fiddled with my water glass. Darryl spun his coffee cup in his hands. Outside, the sun was dipping down a little lower. I’d promised myself that I wanted to see the sunset over the bay sometime soon, but tonight didn’t seem to be the night. I was exhausted. I just wanted to go home and crash out, and eat several dinners, and take my pills, and... blow off some steam.

As excited as I was by my new, constantly-changing, constantly-growing body, and as madly impatient as I was to try it out, I decided that maybe it would be best if I put the brakes on this. We were co-workers, after all, and I would have liked to just be Darryl’s friend. I lived here now, and there was certainly going to be boundless opportunities to meet-

“That said,” Darryl mumbled, his eyes darting nervously again. “Do you want to... uhm... get a drink some-”

“YES!”

“-time? Oh.” He blinked in surprise, while I sank back in my seat and tried to cool off my blush with the last of my water. “Well... all right then. Uhm. Friday?”

“Friday,” I agreed. My voice felt small, while the rest of me was feeling very, very big. Underneath the table, my pantleg was shifting and tightening against me again.

“Friday it is.” He smiled. “Uhm. Do you... no, I guess you wouldn’t have a favorite place yet, would you?”

I think wherever we go might be one, I thought.

There was a knock at the door, and Juno poked her head inside. Just beyond her curvaceous outline, I could just make out Missy dragging Carolyn away. “No breaktimes for the wicked,” she smiled broadly at us. “Chop chop, plenty to do before quitting time!”

I’d never been so happy to stay late, sorting files.

- - - - -

End Of Part 2!

Stay tuned for Part 3! Abbigale goes shopping for very different clothes, discovers some problems with her accelerated hormone program, and meets a certain sweet boy for drinks...