Abby and Emily Ch. 01

Story Info
I teach an 18 years old and fall for her.
7.1k words
4.53
16.2k
18
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,234 Followers

This is the first of a 3 chapters story.

I recommend that you read all 3 parts before making your mind how to score it.

The whole story is likely better than each chapter by itself.

.........................................................................................

I accepted a teaching job at a college in the Twin cities as an associate professor.

My specialty was mathematics and statistics.

For a relatively young guy of 32 years old, the salary was a adequate, especially since I was a bachelor and had no dependents. Except for my 4 years old great Dane, Buck.

I found a reasonably priced house in a quiet neighborhood, that had a dog park nearby.

The first day I took my big black dog to the park, I wasn't sure what to expect, so I put a leash on him and we strolled together.

Half an hour later we saw a small white long haired Chihuahua running our way.

The tiny dog stopped one yard in front of big Buck, wiggled his tail and barked at him.

Buck stared at this tiny nuisance and didn't react.

The white Chihuahua came closer and tried to smell buck's butt, but it couldn't reach it...

Since Buck did not show any signs of stress or aggression, I freed him.

To my surprise, he laid down, wiggled his own tail and allowed the small dog to smell his behind.

Then the tiny dog jumped to Buck's front and tried to challenge him to a run.

Buck accepted and the two of them began chasing each other playfully.

As I was enjoying the two opposite size dogs enjoy themselves, I heard a shout, "Lucy! Lucy, where are you?"

The owner showed up from around the corner.

It was a young lady, around 20 years old, dressed in gym clothes.

She watched for a moment the 2 dogs running together and then approached me.

"Hello sir, is this your dog?"

"Yes it is."

"My name is Abby. The white Chihuahua is mine. I don't remember ever seeing you or your great Dane here before. The 2 dogs play very nicely together."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Brad and the black beast is Buck. He is 4 years old and very docile."

"So what do you do?"

I chuckled, "Do you mean my work?"

Her face looked cute. She smiled at me, "Yes. In case you didn't notice, I am very open. In fact, I am too nosy at times. I am not used to seeing new people around here."

"It's my first time in the park. I just moved in from California and in two weeks I'll start teaching mathematics and statistics in the local college."

"I hate math! It's my weakest subject in school. I think that I am going to flunk it and it's a pity, because I am doing well in all other areas..."

"I hear it a lot. In fact math in high school is not that difficult, but often the teachers are not doing a good job making the subject more likable. And once a student gets behind, it is hard to catch up."

"Brad, it's easy for you to say, because it's your job, but I like social studies, politics, literature and psychology..."

"How old are you young girl, if I may ask?"

She smirked, "Don't you know that women are reluctant to divulge their age?... Anyway, I am going to be 19 in September."

"I recall that when I was your age, 14 years ago, I hated literature and liked math, physics and chemistry."

"Listen, do you give private lessons? I can pay you. I really want to improve on my math score, otherwise I won't get accepted to a good college. I want to continue my studies in the east coast, preferably in Boston."

"I tutored several students in California, but I haven't done anything here yet. As I said, I am new to this neighborhood. My suggestion - Talk to your parents and if they agree, I can work with you twice a week in the afternoons on whatever material you need help with."

"That will be great! Especially now that our dogs like each other too."

The next 2 days I was busy organizing my new home - Buying new furniture, working on the plumbing, installing home security device.

On the 3rd day I took Buck with me to the dog park again.

Within 5 minutes I saw Lucy barking and rushing toward Buck.

Abby appeared a couple of minutes later.

She smiled and sat by me, "I missed you. I thought that you decided not to help me..."

I laughed, "Dear child, I just moved in and I have many errands that I need to take care of before I start my busy teaching job. By the way, did you talk to your parents about private lessons?"

"My mother supports everything I decide, in order to improve my chances of graduating successfully."

"And what about your father?"

"My father doesn't live with us. He divorced mom years ago and married his younger girlfriend. They live in Wisconsin."

"Sorry to hear that. If you are interested, we can meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I do not know my teaching hours yet, so I cannot promise that our afternoon schedule will stay the same, but for the next 2 weeks we'll start at 4:30 pm and finish at 6:00. Will it be OK?"

"You want to do it at your home?"

"Yes I do. I have a work room with multiple math books, a dedicated computer and soft lighting - All supposed to make it quiet and comfortable..."

"Your family does not mind you bringing students to your house?"

"Abby, I am not married and I have no children." Then I gave her my address.

She stared at me and mumbled, "I wonder why... I'll be at your house on Thursday at 4:30 sharp."

I was too busy to go to the dog park until Thursday.

Abby rang the bell right on time.

I let her in and immediately apologized. The house interior was not finished yet and needed further improvements.

However, the work room was ready.

I offered Abby some cookies and and asked her what she wanted to drink.

She chose green tea, which luckily I had at home.

While I went to prepare our tea, Abby pulled out from her bag the material she wanted to start with.

I joined her with the tray in my hands. I placed it on a small table nearby.

Three books were on the desk; Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.

"Abby, if it's OK with you, I'll start with Algebra. Do you wish me to begin from the first page in the book, or you want to concentrate on specific problems you struggle with?"

"I'd rather start from page 1, to be sure that I am not missing something important."

After our first day together, I noticed that Abby's basic math was lagging behind.

Her aversion to everything numbers was obvious and she required more work than I initially thought.

I explained to her that in order to pass her exams, she had to invest more time than predicted, but I was still ready to help, if she was up to it.

Abby sighed and said, "I knew I screwed up for too long, but I just couldn't do it by myself. I love mom, but she is unable to help me in math. I think that god sent you to help me, so I'll do my best to learn from you!"

And so it began.

Initially I was working with Abby 4 afternoons a week.

The 2 first times I dedicated to show her that many math problems had logic to them and there were different ways to approach them.

I tried to make my explanations as easy and simple as possible.

Pretty soon it became clear that she was bright.

With the right approach she was grasping the concepts faster than my optimistic predictions...

After the first week, Abby seemed more inclined to try solving more advanced math questions and I joked that soon enough she'd teach me...

She grinned and liked my compliment.

Since that day the atmosphere during our studies became more relaxed.

To me it looked like Abby was getting more confident.

Not just about her math skills, but in general about herself.

Abby also started wearing different clothes and alternated hair styles.

Her clothes became more tight. She let her long hair down.

I noticed faint lipstick on her lips and a smell of floral perfume, that I never smelled before.

All of a sudden, from a young female student, she converted to a young attractive woman!

One time I said, "Abby, you look very beautiful. If you continue appearing like that, I'll get distracted. Your math is our priority, isn't it?"

She gazed at me, but didn't answer.

In the next 2 lessons she showed up dressed in short skirts and thin blouses.

Her bras were clearly visible, barely covering her breasts (My guess was 34B).

I tried to ignore her attire, but every now and then I sneaked a peek.

Not being married and without a girlfriend, my hormones reacted to these stimuli.

My cock hardened in my pants.

The next lesson started positively with Abby showing much better knowledge in basic math. However, she seemed distracted.

"Abby, you are doing better in math and I think that you can get much higher score than before, but if you don't concentrate, you'll fail! Is it something personal? Can I help with something?"

She stared at me with tears in her eyes, "Brad, why don't you like me?..."

I was stunned, "Abby, what are you talking about? Of course I like you!..."

She whispered, "I am trying to dress up for you and you ignore everything. You are interested only in math. You don't care about me as a person..."

"Abby dear, I still don't get it... My goal is to help you pass the math tests, so that you get accepted in a good school in Boston! What are you trying to say?..."

"Brad... I love you!... Yes, I want you to teach me Algebra and statistics, but... I also want you..."

"Abby, you are very attractive and I am sure that many young guys chase you all the time. Why me?... I am 14 years older than you! When I was your age, a 32 years person was considered an oldie..."

"Brad, love has nothing to do with age. Haven't you heard about couples that are doing well in spite of their big age differences?! You are a kind man, you are smart and a great teacher. You like dogs and I think that you are very handsome... Do I need to say more?"

"Abby dear, I don't know what to say... But I do like you. A lot!..."

We just sat down and looked at each other silently.

Then she whispered, "Brad, please kiss me..."

"Abby, please, do me a favor. Go home and think again what you are asking of me... You are not a minor anymore, but I think that you confuse a crush on your teacher with true love. Next time I'll see you 2 days from now. One and a half hours will be dedicated to math. After that time, if you wish us to talk again about personal relationship, we can do it. Good night girl."

I could not sleep that night. I liked Abby. I was attracted to her very much...

But with such a significant age difference, it was too crazy!...

In the next days I went to the dog park only in the mornings, so I won't meet Abby and Lucy.

Buck was less happy than usual, missing his tiny girlfriend...

Our math lessons continued. I really wanted her to succeed!

During this period Abby never mentioned the subject again, but... she was determined to make me suffer!

Although we didn't talk about our relations, the tension in the air could be cut with a knife.

Very problematic was the way Abby began dressing for her lessons.

At the door she always had a long overcoat on. But when she took it off, her clothes became extremely revealing and more transparent.

Examples - One day she sat down in front of me with a white transparent blouse and no bra underneath. When we took a short break and I offered her green tea, she 'unintentionally' spilled it on her blouse. Her perky tits where fully exposed to me. Of course the math lesson was useless!... On another time, she arrived with a micro-mini skirt and no panties. Her legs were spread throughout the time. I struggled to focus on math. As expected, my efforts were unsuccessful...

On these occasions she innocently gazed into my eyes, smiled sweetly and offered to help me any way she could...

The naughty girl made her actions look so natural and benign, as if it was all due to her naivete and not aimed at torturing me.

Abby's smug laugh showed that she was well aware of my stiffening cock every time she exposed to me her intimate parts.

After 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore, "Abby, I signed to help you pass your examinations. What do you want from me?!..."

"Brad, I know quite well what the initial intention was. But with time I fell in love with you. I do not want to hear again about the age difference. We both know that it's BS! I noticed that you started liking me too. I observed your eyes gawking at my body on some occasions and then I decided to give you something better to look at. Yes dear, dressing sexy was my present to you... Brad, let's stop deluding ourselves. We both want the same thing, but you are too stubborn to admit and act on it. Can't you get to your head that we are two adults, who are attracted to each other? I waited for too long! Please... kiss me..."

I took her body in my arms and kissed her forehead.

Her face slowly moved up and our lips met.

The first kiss was soft and gentle, but it was followed by a passionate French kiss.

My tongue invaded her warm mouth and danced with hers.

She sighed, "You wasted so much time fighting the inevitable... Take me to bed! I need to feel your body on mine... I want you inside me NOW!

"I carried her to my king size bed and with shaking hands I slowly undressed her.

Abby lied in bed and glanced at me adoring her hot body.

At 5'6" her lean body showed nice abs, shapely long legs and perfect B size tits.

Her nipples were hard before I even touched them...

I placed my palm on her beautiful breast and gently massaged it.

She moaned, "You have no idea how many times I fantasized about your hands playing with my body. My tits ached for your touch every time I was here, but you didn't dare to do it... Your dick was so hard, that at some point... I was hoping that it would tear your pants and I'd be there to take care of you..."

I didn't answer. I was too busy exploring Abby's amazing... assets.

My lips left her sweet mouth and descended to her long smooth neck. She shivered.

My face continued moving down, eventually meeting her tempting areola.

My tongue circled her nipple, gradually closing in on her sensitive darker bud.

Abby placed a hand behind my head and pulled it toward her tit.

I started sucking on it lightly, but then I applied more power, literally milking it.

At the same time my right hand caressed her muscular tummy and continued down to her hairless mound.

Abby's body scrambled under my touch and she whispered, "Brad, I suffered enough all these weeks of seeing you without being able to touch you. Stop the foreplay. I really need to feel you inside me... NOW!"

My clothes landed on the floor in a world record time.

I stood in front of Abby naked, waiting for her to grasp the image of the body that would conquer hers next.

She stared at my engorged cock, that was directed skyward and mumbled, "It's a beauty..."

I spread her thighs wide, moved between them and my prick touched her moist folds for the first time. I stopped there. At the entrance.

Abby looked at me and pleaded, "Brad, don't do it to me... I may have tortured you before, appearing half naked for math lessons, but my cunt needs you badly..."

Her sexy vulnerable body was fully exposed to me.

Her begging me increased my arousal tremendously.

Without warning I shoved my pole all the way to the hilt.

A loud cry escaped her luscious lips.

I waited a couple of seconds for her tight pussy to adjust to my girth.

I pulled back and then pounded her open vagina forcefully again.

My strokes gradually intensified as Abby's mouth stayed open, alternating between fast breathing and whimpering.

A minute later her body shuddered and a massive orgasm took over her.

Her hands moved erratically, squeezing my chest, pushing my shoulders, trying to find my cock and then inserting a thumb into her mouth.

She looked so sexy...

Seconds later I erupted inside her tunnel, dumping all the semen that has accumulated during weeks of denial...

When I was done, I kissed both nipples softly and then her lips.

She hardly budged. Her own climax was slowly diminishing.

I laid down on my back and closed my eyes, trying to get a rest.

After 10 more minutes Abby lifted her upper torso and gazed at me lovingly, "Brad, this was awesome! You just proved how much time we lost due to your resistance... From now on our math lessons will be accompanied by our bodies enjoying each other. Since YOU are the teacher, I let YOU decide if you are going to fuck me before or after school's stuff. Are we in sync?..."

I chortled, "What will your mother say if you show up at home late?..."

"My mom trusts me in everything. I told her about you and even mentioned that I fell in love with you. She just looked at me and said that if I needed help, she was there for me..."

It surprised me. Abby was no longer a minor, but she didn't have a lot of experience. And 'loving' somebody who was much older than her should have raised a red flag...

The next 2 weeks we spent every possible moment together.

Our study was frequently stopped with sexual games.

I'd say that our meetings comprised of 80% sex and only 20% math...

I tried to warn Abby that we were wasting too much time, but she ignored it.

Now that our relationship was on the upswing, we met again in the dog park several times a week, enjoying the tag games between Buck and Lucy. It became clear that in their games Lucy was the boss...

One day Abby invited me to her house, saying that both she and her mom wanted to make a dinner for me.

"Abby, you don't have to do it. I really don't want to force your mother to cook for me. If you ladies are interested, the three of us can go to a good restaurant. I'll be happy to make a reservation. And of course, it's all on me."

"Brad, mom knows that I love you and we have sex. She wants to meet you, unless you refuse..."

"Abby honey, I'd love to meet my girlfriend's mother. I was just thinking that it may be easier for us to chat without the need to work in the kitchen."

"Mom is an excellent cook and she loves her kitchen. I think that she is trying to impress you with good food, because you are saving her 'baby' from failing her studies... She even asked me to secretly find out what is your favorite food, so she can make it for you..."

I smirked, "I love your mother already! She doesn't even know me and is being extra nice to me! Are you sure that she is your REAL mother? I mean, YOU are so bad, that you may have been switched in birth..."

She grinned, "Brad, did I tell you that you are a total jerk?! I have no idea why I love you so much... But one of these days I'll spank you hard!"

"I know dear, and I am scared already. So when do you want this evening dinner to take place?"

"How about this Friday at 7 pm?"

"It's a date!"

...

Friday afternoon I bought a bouquet of white and pink roses with a nice box of Belgian pralines.

I shaved, showered and put on a clean white shirt with washed blue jeans.

I checked myself in the mirror.

I may have been biased, but I looked better than usual.

I used a touch of deodorant and aftershave, left a couple of mints in my pocket and was ready.

The drive to the house was short.

Five minutes later I was at the door of a one level wooden house.

A small vegetable garden was in front of the house with mature red tomatoes and 2 green peppers hanging, ready to be picked.

I knocked on the door and Abby opened it with a smile, "Mom is still dressing up. She it trying to impress you..."

I ogled Abby's fantastic body, chuckled and imitated Billy Crystal, "Abby, you look

marvelous! With such a pretty girl in front of me, even if your mother is in Cinderella clothes, I doubt that I'll notice..."

She blushed, "You are such a flatterer all of a sudden! When it's only the two of us, I don't hear such compliments..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,234 Followers
12