Abby and Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you are all over me before I can think about a nice thing to say..."

Abby's mother came out and smiled at me.

Abby introduced us, "This is my mother Emily. She is shy, so be nice to her... Mom, this is Brad. He is a professor in the nearby college and tries his best to teach me math. He may look like a stud, but he is also a big jerk. Do you know how much time it took me to seduce him?..."

Emily grinned.

I looked at her. She was slightly shorter and more curvaceous than her daughter.

Her face was pretty. I saw a couple of wrinkles near the eyes

Her hair was slightly curly and down to her neckline.

A faint lipstick and small pearl earrings were visible.

She wore a long beige dress with a small pin on her left chest.

A 3" heels shoes completed her ensemble.

I extended my hand to her, "Emily, nice to meet you. I understand that you are Abby's slightly older sister. If it's OK with you, I'd like to meet her mother too..."

The two girls laughed, "Mom, trust me, this is not the Brad I know. I think that he is courting you, completely forgetting that I am here. Mark my words - He is mean!"

I gave Emily the flowers and the chocolates, "Emily, the pralines are only for you. Abby is too fat already..."

Emily mumbled, "Abby, what did you find in him? Did you bring him here to offend you?!..."

Abby sighed, "Mom, I am not lucky in love. He is the only one I was able to seduce..."

Emily looked at Abby and me for a moment and said, "Children, the meal will be ready in 2 minutes. Go to Abby's room and I'll call you to the table shortly."

As we entered her room, she jumped on me, kissing me wildly, "You are very sexy when you behave nicely to mom... You are fortunate that we are having dinner soon. I'd be all over you in a moment!..."

"Abby, is this the way you treat every guest?..."

"No. Only you! On a more serious note - Mom used to be much more open and fun loving. However, since dad ran away with this blond whore, mom became depressed and lost her self confidence. She hardly goes out anymore. Even with me she rarely agrees to see a movie or enjoy good food in a restaurant. So you better be gentle with her, because unlike me, she doesn't know you well. If you are in a 'funny mood', make sure that you joke at my expense and not hers. Please..."

"OK darling, but if you get roasted, don't take it on me later."

"Oh, I'll definitely take it on you! The only question is whether I'll rape you here or your house..."

I kissed her gently, "You are so cute when you threaten me... But be careful, I may call 911 and ask for help..."

We heard Emily calling, "Abby and Brad, let's eat."

The appetizer consisted of fresh salad with pecan nuts, sliced pears and a blue cheese dressing on top. Excellent!

I didn't say anything, just glanced at Emily with admiration.

Next we were served beef Wellington and sautéed mushrooms wrapped in puff pastry.

Did I say delicious?...

I finished it, gazed at Emily and blurted, "Emily, you can imagine that as a bachelor I eat mostly cheap junk food. All of a sudden to taste a meal that I'd categorize as deserving 3 stars in the Michelin book, it's simply fantastic. Listen, will you marry me? I'll still be nice to your daughter and agree to adopt her..."

Emily blushed.

She looked at Abby and then both girls had a hearty laugh.

I complained, "That's not fair! Nobody takes me seriously..."

Emily, "You are wrong Brad, we take you VERY seriously. So you are invited to come eat with us whenever you want to have better food. But I need to know some time in advance what type of food you like, so I have time to make it."

My eyes met Abby's, "Honey, are you sure that Emily is your REAL mother?... Unlike you, she is actually nice to me..."

Abby grinned at her mom, "Mommy, don't listen to him. In the beginning he pretends to be a nice guy, but once you know him, he is intolerable. The only reason I am still with him is because I have masochistic personality disorder.

Emily chortled.

She stood up, pulled from the fridge 3 chocolate puddings and said, "Brad, I wasn't sure if you like pudding, but it seemed like a sweet ending to the meal. I also have fresh poppy seed cake and several kinds of pastries. Everything goes well with hot drink like coffee or tea, unless you are into red wine."

"Ma'am, I LOVE chocolate pudding. Last time I had one was decades ago, probably when I was in high school. And if anybody else has a hot drink, I'll take tea, please."

"Mom, you see what I mean, Brad is such a gentleman with you... Until he came to our house I've never heard him say the word 'please'. I thought that he never learned how to use it..."

Emily smiled, "Children, are you ever serious with each other?"

"Emily, every time I try to be serious with your daughter, she is nasty to me. Lately I try to avoid her like the plague, but I was tempted to see who is the mother of such a brat! Emily, you are so much nicer than your daughter!..."

Emily blushed again and her face relaxed, "Brad, when you complimented me BEFORE the dinner, it was obvious that you wanted to make sure that I won't poison your food. But now... you can be yourself..."

"Mom, I wouldn't go that far..."

Emily looked lovingly at her daughter, "Abby, you seem so much happier lately. If he is as bad as you claim he is, do you tie him to the chair when you guys study math?"

"No mom, I didn't do it yet, but I'll consider it for the future..."

The evening continued with chatting and light jokes.

When I checked the time it was already 10:30 pm.

I jumped from my seat, "Emily, I am sorry to have taken a lot of your precious time. I felt so good here, in spite of Abby that is... that I forgot to look at the time. Thank you again for a perfect meal and I hope to see you again soon."

"Brad, it was very pleasant to have you here. You can come here whenever you want. No invitation necessary!"

I kissed Emily's cheek and then gently kissed Abby on her lips.

She smiled and whispered, "I still think that you are a jerk!..."

I left their house feeling good.

...

A week later Abby wanted me to have another dinner at her house.

I agreed, but on one condition. I didn't wish her mother to work so hard on a sophisticated meal. I wanted a simple home meal, like spaghetti with Pomodoro.

They agreed.

I came to dinner and brought with me 2 bottles of red Italian wine, that could go well with pasta.

Emily greeted me at the door.

She looked great with a floral blouse and a midi cut skirt.

I handed her the wines, "Emily, with these clothes you look so much better than your daughter."

She chortled, "Brad, you didn't even enter the house and you start joking... By the way, Abby is getting dressed up to kill! I think she is trying to dazzle you."

"Emily, deep down I know that you are more attractive than Abby, but don't tell her..."

"You are such a joker! Are you really a math professor or a stand up comedian pretending to know math in order to have a relationship with my daughter?!..."

"I am not sure yet..."

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room when Abby made her entrance.

Emily was right. Abby was dressed in a short black dress and high heels shoes.

The low cut cleavage and her beautiful legs made her look sexier than ever!

I whistled and approached her.

I bowed, kissed her hand and asked politely, "Miss Abby, your beauty is stunning. May I have a dance with you?"

She laughed, "Professor, do you even know how to dance?"

"Well, if you teach me, I'll know... Is it possible to learn how to dance with two left legs?..."

"Brad, you are impossible! Oh, I see that you brought red wine. Nice of you. I feel good, but with little wine I may feel even better. Be a gentleman and pour a glass for everyone."

We sat at the table and enjoyed the pasta. It was a simple, but very tasty.

The first bottle of wine emptied without us noticing.

The atmosphere became more relaxed and the chatting lighter.

We talked about Abby's school, Buck & Lucy and I told some anecdotes about my colleagues.

It was the first time I saw Emily with her guard down. Her talk was flowing and funny.

I guess it was a combination of alcohol with her accepting me as an adjunct to her family and no longer a suspicious stranger.

It was time leave. The girls may be tired, but they won't offend me by admitting it.

"Ladies, I had a lot of fun. Emily, the dinner was a great success! Thank you again."

Abby stood between me and the door, "Brad, you drank too much wine to drive home now. Tonight you can sleep here and in the morning you drive home."

"Abby, it sounds very tempting, but the drive is very short. And you cannot suggest something like that without getting an OK from your mother. Look, I already overstayed here. Again, thanks for the generous offer."

Abby didn't budge, "You are not leaving. You sleep here tonight and that's final. If you are concerned what my mother thinks about you sleeping with me, why don't you find out for yourself?..."

I glanced desperately at Emily.

She grinned, "Brad, you and Abby had sex already, so why do you think that I mind if you sleep with her. If you promise that the amount of alcohol you consumed didn't make you violent, I agree with Abby. It's an excellent idea!"

"Girls, luckily I let Buck out before coming here, but I do not have a toothbrush or new clean clothes..."

Abby was adamant. "We have spare toothbrushes. You can shower here. Tomorrow in am you wear your current clothes, unless... you want to borrow one of my nice dresses..."

We all laughed. I gave up.

Emily showered first, Abby second and I was last.

I came out with my underwear and walked quietly to Abby's room.

The door was open and a nightlight was on.

Abby looked at me, turned the light off and hugged me, "Dear, I wanted to sleep with you for a long time. I never suggested it, because I knew that you'd find a reason to refuse. Now you are stuck and that's it!"

I hugged her back.

Her body heat radiated through her thin nightgown and her perky tits squeezed into my chest.

It was so erotic... Being in bed with my lover... Her mother only few feet away...

My cock stirred. It pushed against Abby's soft tummy.

She giggled. Her palm found my semi hard pole and gently caressed it.

It was at full length seconds later.

"Brad honey, your 'buddy' is very active all of a sudden! Does it mean that I am still sexy enough for you, or the idea of a romp in the hay so close to mom makes you horny?"

"I don't know. It may be both, with the addition of alcohol in my system..."

"Feeling your erect cock has an arousing effect on my body. I feel too hot right now."

She removed her nightgown and stayed naked.

Her magical palm continued massaging my fully extended prick.

Without thinking, my hand grabbed her beautiful tit and I tweaked the nipple.

She moaned.

The hand moved down, slowly making it's way to her... very wet cunt.

She kissed me and whispered, "Darling, I am ready... Put it in and ride me!'

I whispered back, "If we do it, we need to be very quiet..."

"I'll try. But if I am very noisy, you know how to silence me... The worse case scenario, mother will know that we were fucking... Well, she knows already that we do it, so what's the difference?..."

I moved between her legs and inserted my organ inside her pussy.

The tunnel was so wet, that it slipped in very easily.

I started pounding her vagina carefully, reducing any sound to a minimum.

However, the closer Abby was to her pending orgasm, her groans increased.

I leaned over her and French kissed her lips to drown her noises.

I was partially successful. But when I intensified my strokes, the bed began to squeak and I had to slow down.

Instead I used my hands. I pinched her nipple with my right and rubbed her clit with my left.

Abby's body jolted and then started quivering.

I held her body down as hard as I could, but minor squeaks were still heard.

I came short time after her.

I was able to limit my movements during the time that my cock was twitching and secreting it's juices.

Abby went to the bathroom naked. I heard the water running when she freshened up.

Suddenly Emily's room door opened and she showed up with a semitransparent nightgown. Her voluptuous body was difficult to miss...

She smiled at me, "Children, you are very naughty to do these things instead of going to sleep..."

I was naked in bed with my lower half covered by the blanket, "Emily, I apologize. I think that the alcohol pushed us to do it. We tried to be quiet, but obviously we weren't successful..."

"Brad, that's OK. I am not upset. Once Abby is out, I'll go to the bathroom too."

Abby exited the bathroom and noticed her mother near the door.

She chuckled and said in an embarrassed voice, "Mom, we couldn't resist... Sorry to have waken you up."

Emily kissed her cheek and disappeared into the bathroom.

Abby closed at our room door behind her and started laughing, "We were so uncareful... We didn't close our door before having sex... I remember making noises during my climax... and afterwards I went to the bathroom naked... In the morning I'll find out how much it bothered her."

Not long after that we both fell asleep spooning.

I woke up hearing somebody moving nearby. Abby was dressing up.

It was 7:30 am.

I put on my used clothes and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Emily was already in the kitchen making omelets, toasts and coffee.

The smell was overwhelming.

She turned to me, "Good morning stud. Did you sleep well?"

"The bed is very comfortable. We both slept like babies..."

"Good! And just to make it clear, Abby talked to me about last night. Everything is all right."

"Did Abby leave already?"

"Yes, her first class was supposed to start at 8 am..."

"So whom did you make this delicious breakfast for?"

"Abby grabbed a sandwich with egg and cheese, chugged her coffee and went out. So it's only for you and me."

"Emily, you are so nice!... Usually I am a nasty and cynical man, so you can realize how difficult it is for me to admit it..."

She looked so lovely when she laughed, "Why do you try so hard to convince me that you are bad? By now I know enough about you from Abby and watching you here. You are a good hearted person and... a lousy actor!"

"Emily, I think that by now you know too much about me! Did you major in psychology?"

"Not really. But for several years I lived a lie with my former husband, so I learned a lot by observing. He broke my heart. Three years I tried my best to keep my marriage alive for Abby's sake, but then one day he packed 2 suitcases and disappeared. He left a note that he was 'tired' and needed a new beginning with his young girlfriend... I was in shock for a long time after that. I refused to leave the house, didn't care about my clothes and lost trust in men. Initially Abby tried to persuade me to meet other men in a bar, in church, on line... I just couldn't do it. The two times you were here with us were the first time in a long time that I felt better about ANY man! Before she left, I told Abby, that you can sleep in our house whenever you two want. It's not only to make Abby happy, but also it's safer when there is a man in the house. So... stop telling me that you are a jerk. A real jerk will never admit that he is..."

I kissed Emily's forehead, "Emily, you are a nice person. Thank you for everything."

And then I left.

...

In the next few weeks I became more involved in Abby's and Emily's life.

Twice a week my teaching schedule started relatively late. I took Buck and Lucy to the dog park early. Two other days I finished early afternoon, so Abby and I went there together.

Both our houses were surrounded by fences, which meant that we could leave the dogs play in the yard with some toys and be able to concentrate on anything else.

Our guilt trip forced us to concentrate on math, as the most important examination date was right around the corner.

By now Abby was doing quite well in math. She got a hang of it and I knew that she could ace it. But there was one big obstacle - Abby was easily distracted and committed silly mistakes too often...

We talked about this issue on multiple occasions.

The big day finally arrived.

I kissed Abby on her forehead and texted her, "Break a leg honey."

Well, she didn't break her leg.

After the important test she stayed with 2 other students to talk about it.

She returned home crying.

It turned out that she was very nervous during the examination and made 2 foolish errors...

I calmed her down and told her to wait for the results before getting desperate.

In the next several days I was the perfect gentleman.

I did my best to cheer her up, did the dishes, helped her mom clean the house thoroughly and fixed the old garden.

I took her to 3 movies of her choice and accompanied her to 2 restaurants - One Brazilian and the other Ethiopian... And after that I made love to her whenever she wanted (which was almost every night...).

And then the results came in. She received a B.

Comparing to her scores before she met me, this score was a wonderful one, but both of us knew that she could have achieved even better...

With all the other tests being aced, she was hopeful.

ABBY registered to 10 colleges in the greater Boson area.

To cut the story short, she got accepted to 3. One of them offered her free tuition, while the other 2 asked for a discounted fee.

The next day we celebrated by going to a bar and getting drunk...

I was happy for Abby, although I knew that being so far apart may affect our relationship.

But Abby was so elated, that I did not want to ruin her joy of getting what she really wanted...

Emily was mostly mum about Abby's plans.

I am sure that she was worried about her only daughter leaving the house for the first time for such a long period, but she kept it to herself.

Abby felt that in order to succeed, she'd have to stay in Boston for 6 months before coming home again.

I tried to convince her that she could fly back on a weekend and get a better meal and... love here, but she decided that she needed to catch up with other students, who were likely better than her...

The big day arrived.

Both Emily and Abby cried.

I drove Abby to the airport. Prior to boarding she said, "Brad, please keep an eye on my mother. She will be very lonely without me around. Visit her every now and then. Don't forget about Buck and Lucy... And, you know, I miss you already!..."

I kissed her and she went to the security line. I followed her with my eyes until she disappeared.

12