Abby and Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother, daughter or both?...
4.2k words
4.69
18.6k
16
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,179 Followers

In the afternoon Emily drove to the airport to bring Abby home.

I just finished giving a lecture about statistics.

I took a shower, put on a deodorant and clean clothes and was on the way to their home.

They were not home yet.

I grabbed the key from the hiding place and entered.

They were supposed to be back any moment, so I put the kettle on and waited.

I sat in the living room, recalling the last time I saw Abby.

It was in the airport on her way to Boston.

She kissed me hard and cried, "Brad my love, I miss you already! Don't forget me... Once I finish college I'll be back and we'll plan our future life together!"

I remember gazing at her and thinking, 'She is so young. We have no idea what will happen tomorrow and she thinks she knows what she'd want 3-4 years from now?...'

And then she boarded the plane.

So many things happened in these few months since she left - She found a new boyfriend/lover, who was abusive and used drugs... Her mother and I became romantically involved...

My thoughts got interrupted by a noise coming from the outside.

I heard the 2 women approaching the door and I opened it for them.

Abby entered first.

She looked skinnier and with longer hair then before, but still very attractive...

I kissed her cheek, "Abby, it's nice to see you again. You look great!..."

She smiled, "Brad, you always were so nice to me. You try to compliment me, but we both know that you are lying. lately I was under a lot of stress and I hardly ate. I lost weight and my face is wrinkled like an old lady. But my hope is that I'll feel better around here. I missed you a lot..."

Emily entered after Abby, "Brad, I wasn't sure if you remembered the hiding place of the door key. Please help us carry Abby's luggage from my car."

It took me 3 trips from the car to bring all of Abby's stuff.

She probably left nothing in Boston and was ready to start over in her former home.

As the 2 women went to freshen up, I prepared hot water and... waited.

Abby came out first, smiled and announced, "I need to see Lucy."

"She and Buck play in the yard outside. You ought to know that she bosses Buck around and it's not fair..."

Abby smirked, "You are so right! Lucy is so much bigger and stronger..."

We both laughed.

We knew each other so well, that I felt good about her ability to adjust to her former neighborhood and... me.

Abby looked me in the eye and mumbled, "Brad dear, you have no idea how much I missed 'US'... I know that having my toxic relationship with another guy in Boston was inexcusable, but I still hope to rekindle what we had before..." Then she went through the back door to see Lucy.

Emily came out of her bedroom, "What did you think about Abby? She is tired, but she looks good, doesn't she?"

"Darling, Abby went to the yard to say hello to Lucy, so we do not have a lot of time. She notified me that she wished we could go back to our previous relationship..."

Emily stared at me for a couple of minutes and then whispered, "What do YOU want?"

"Emily, I told you from day one that I still love Abby. However, nowadays I love you no less! The two of us need to think on the best way to tell her about our relationship and decide what to do next. Any other idea?"

With her face down she mumbled, "I love you and will hate to lose you... But I love my daughter too. So I guess it's up to you to make up your mind..."

I smirked, "Just imagine how good it could be if I had a chance to have both of you!"

Emily smiled, "In Fantasyland?!..."

Abby entered and saw our smiles, "Brad, it makes me so happy that you kept in touch with mom. I still remember her being reluctant to talk or go outside. Now she behaves differently! She seems to be much happier. She even dresses much better... I assume that you had something to do with it. I owe you a lot and instead I cheated on you like an idiot... I like to think that I can prove myself worthy and have you as MORE than a friend again..."

I glanced at Emily. Her face was frozen...

"Abby, let's go and eat something. I am famished. Your mother was so anxious waiting for you, that she skipped her last meal too. Emily, is there anything simple in this house, like pizza or pasta? Otherwise we'll go out. Abby, on your first day you are our guest, so you choose..."

"Guys, like most students, in Boston I ate junk, so unless you want something else, Panera or Culvers are OK for me."

"Emily, should we go by Abby's selection, or your taste buds crave something else?"

"I don't care. Panera is closer, so let's go there."

The dinner took about 1/2 an hour.

During that time Abby sounded cheerful and happy, while Emily was hardly talking.

I felt for her... Our relationship revived her physically and mentally and now, the arrival of her daughter was threatening to ruin her newly found love...

I was in a bind too - If I chose one, the other would be devastated, which would inevitably cause a rift between them as well.

They love each other and have no other family member to console 'the loser'...

And I didn't wish to choose between the two either!

A crazy idea started creeping into my mind.

It was insane, but I thought that we had nothing to lose...

"Girls, it's Abby's day and until tomorrow, whatever she wants - Goes!... But I hope that you remember that MY birthday is next weekend."

Abby laughed, "I thought of mentioning it to mom once you left, so we decide what to buy for you..."

"Ladies, since it's MY day, I'd like to celebrate it differently. I do not want presents. I'd like you two to forget all the previous troubles, from divorces to breakups, from mental anguish to financial issues. I wish us to be able to talk freely about everything and behave as if the outside world does not exist! I'll bring good wine and want everybody to drink. If anybody is interested in weed, I can bring it also. Please..."

Abby jumped, "Count me in. I'd love to party with the two people I love so much!"

I stared at Emily.

She forced a smile on her face, "Brad, it's YOUR birthday, so we do as you wish."

"Good. Now let's go back to your home. I have a class tomorrow at 8 am, so I don't want to go to sleep too late..."

Abby chortled, "You can stay in OUR house... If I remember correctly, the bed in my room is large enough..."

"Abby dear, your offer is very tempting, but my clothes and all the stuff I have to take with me to class is in my house. We'll talk about it some other time.

A disappointed look on Abby's face was easy to spot, "OK, but if change your mind, you know where to find me..."

I kissed both women on their cheeks and left.

...

Until Saturday I went twice with Abby to the dog park and once I had dinner with both of them.

Abby was not supposed to start in our local college for another month, so she was mostly at home with Emily.

I arrived to their house at 7 pm.

Abby wore a short red dress displaying a generous cleavage.

I suspected that she wanted to remind me what I was missing by not giving in to her wishes to continue our intimate relationship...

Emily was having on a midi skirt with a nice blouse. She didn't need to expose her cleavage, her ample boobs protruded nicely forward...

"Girls, now that I am an old man, let's sip from this expensive French wine I bought especially for this evening. Cheers!"

I sat at the head of the table and the ladies on both my sides.

When we drank, I began telling them anecdotes of our college - About 2 'not-so-smart' teachers, who got their job using connections, students who managed to hack an important test, a female teacher who got trapped in her car without being able to exit until the police showed up...

I tried the best I could to be interesting, yet kept an eye on their glasses, filling them to the rim whenever necessary.

An hour later both ladies were in a much more relaxed mood.

Emily smiled more and became more chatty.

Abby was laughing uncontrollably a lot, even when a silly story was mentioned.

By then Abby consumed 3 glasses of wine and Emily two. I had only one glass.

It was time to check my plan!

I knew that if I failed, it could be a disaster, but I didn't know what else to do...

I moved behind Abby, placed both my palms on her shoulders and started massaging them.

She closed her eyes, leaned back on my tummy and moaned.

I said, "Abby, I love you and I always will. But since you left this house and moved to Boston, I spent a lot of time with your mother. And now I am in love with her too..."

Abby's reaction showed that she misunderstood me, "Brad, that's OK, we can be a happy family together."

She put her hands on mine and tried to pull them down to her breasts.

"Abby, what do you mean by 'a happy family'?"

"You will sleep with me in my room, and mom will become your stepmom..."

She pulled my hands more forcefully and I gave in.

I cupped both her boobs over her dress.

"Abby, you don't get it. I love your mom as a woman! Not as a 'mom'. And I think she is fond of me too..."

Abby opened her eyes and stared at her mom with confusion in her eyes, "Mom, you really love Brad?..."

Emily lowered her head and stayed mum.

Abby just glanced at her mom and wasn't sure how to react.

My hands gently rubbed Abby's tits and a moment later I inserted my right one inside her dress. I massaged her bare tit. The nipple was rock hard. She moaned again.

Emily just sat there mesmerized and watched Abby's chest.

I whispered, "During your absence your mom and I became very close and even had sex together. I think that both of us love each other a lot! Abby, both I and Emily love you very much as well. There is a lot of love in this room... So we may form a family as you insinuated, but Emily's role is not going to be 'mother'. She will be just like you, a loving woman."

At this point Abby was both tipsy and aroused by my manipulations of her breasts.

She was trying to clear her mind, "Brad, you want to have sex with me and... my mother in our house?... Mom, is this what you want too?!..."

Emily stayed silent.

My hand tweaked and then pinched her nipple.

Her head leaned back on my abdomen.

My prick began to throb. The hard organ behind her head did not escape Abby.

Her groans became louder, "Brad, what are you doing to me? Mom is here with us..."

"Well, if we are going to be a family, we have to get used to live together including seeing each other doing what lovers do!..."

"Brad, I haven't had sex in 2 months now. You know that when you make me so horny I'll agree to everything you say... But I have one question to mom. Did you know about his plan for this evening?"

"No Abby, I didn't know. I doubt that I'd agree to his plan, if I knew it in advance. But he did not lie to you about the two of us... living together for quite sometime."

My hand descended slowly to her navel and reached her covered groin.

She spread her thighs, placed her palm on mine and pushed it deeper into her dress.

Now I had several options.

I could take Abby to her bed and have sex with her, while her mom waited in the living room, likely suffering... If I was to live in their house, this option could have been a precursor to alternating between them. One time I'd have an intercourse with one and another time with the other...

Or I could ask Emily to come to Abby's room and watch. Would she consider joining us?!..

It sounded so far fetched! But now that everything was in the open and both were under the influence... Who knows?

...

My lower brain won the battle...

I lifted Abby in my arms, gazed at Emily and blurted, "Honey, I would like you to come to Abby's room as well."

Emily hesitated for several seconds and then, as if spell bound, entered Abby's room and sat on a side chair.

I stood Abby up and gingerly unzipped her tight red dress.

Under her tight dress she wore no underwear...

Her lean body was amazingly toned. My fast engorging cock thought so too!

I left her 3" heels shoes on and placed her naked body in bed.

I stood on one side of the bed and Emily sat on the other side, with her eyes glued to her daughter's beautiful body.

I kissed Abby and my hand touched her muscular abdomen, trailing to her mound.

Abby whimpered and her hand reached for my noticeable bulge.

She carefully unzipped my pants and then lowered the waist of my briefs, exposing my tumescent pole.

Her lips engulfed the head and she began sucking it gently.

I watched Emily from the corner of my eye.

She was jerking uncomfortably in her seat, her eyes focused on her daughter's mound.

I removed Abby's hand from my tool and placed it on her breast. She tweaked it forcefully.

I stared at Emily.

She had a strange look on her face. Was it curiosity? Arousal? Lust?

I whispered to her, "Emily dear, please come here."

She stood up and moved in my direction as if hypnotized.

While my 2 fingers were inside Abby's snatch and her lips were latched to my erect pecker, I hugged Emily with my other hand and French kissed her.

Initially her mouth did not react, but then her lips spread and my tongue was free to explore her hot mouth.

I pulled Emily closer to me, grabbed her hand and placed it on Abby's hair.

Together our hands caressed the hair for awhile.

Subsequently I moved both hands to Abby's face and then to her lips.

Gradually I moved both our hands down, massaging Abby's areolas and descending further toward her mound.

I gently pushed Emily's palm lower, making contact with her labia and my hard organ.

When Emily's fingers touched my cock, she shivered slightly.

She removed her lips from mine and gazed at my pole that gradually disappeared into her daughter's hungry mouth.

Emily's hand trailed to my sac and she gently kneaded it's content.

It felt amazing!

Seeing mother and daughter busy with my genitals was so exciting!

I was afraid to cum too soon...

I Placed my palm on Emily's covered breast and stroked it.

Emily lifted her eyes to me and her so familiar lusty stare poked through my brain.

"Honey, please take off your clothes."

Emily did not resist.

She removed her clothes and stood by me in the nude, waiting to hear further instructions.

I moved her closer to me, took her hand and put it on Abby's closest boob.

Emily sighed... and then very gently used one finger to trail it in circular motion.

While she was gingerly playing with Abby's tit, my hand massaged Emily's lower back and then down to her perfect ass.

I continued moving my hand into her crack, pushing gently forward.

Emily spread her legs for me and my fingers proceeded to her moist entrance.

Emily's posture became unstable. Her legs wobbled.

I signaled to her to lie down by Abby and turn to face her.

Once Emily assumed the position, I mounted between Abby's legs, placed my organ at her entrance and shoved half of it in.

Abby whispered, "Brad, I am too horny to play games... Please fuck me now!"

"I will, but your mother is also here and she wants to be part of our special encounter.

I love your mother's beautiful tits and it's time for you to enjoy them too... On my birthday I fantasized on fucking you while you massage your mom's breasts. Will you do it for me?..."

Abby groaned loudly and blurted, "Yes I will, but please, don't torture me... Insert your big tool all the way!"

I watched Emily.

Now she was stroking her daughter's perky breast with her full palm, every now and then softly pinching the nipple.

I placed Abby's hand on her mother's large tit and she squeezed it. Then her fingers massaged it and tilted it from side to side. Emily moaned...

I moved my right hand behind Emily's head and gently pulled it to her daughter's face.

She hesitated for a short moment, but then moved her face and softly kissed Abby's lips.

Abby spread her lips and her tongue penetrated Emily's mouth.

The scene was highly arousing.

I started pounding Abby's pussy, knowing full well that I won't be able to hold it for long.

Luckily, Abby was on the verge as well.

I wasn't surprised - Not having sex for a long time, alcohol effect on top and keeping her horny body on high without letting her climax... It was a receipt for close encounter with a heavenly orgasm!

Seconds later she came, but it was not her usual one.

Her body jolted as if hit by a lightening. Then it began shuddering powerfully.

Emily was still kissing her and now HER tongue was inside her daughter's mouth.

Abby managed to mumble incoherent words through their kiss.

Emily became more active too.

She grabbed Abby's other hand, placed it on her own clit and together they tweaked it furiously.

I erupted violently inside Abby's tight cunt, leaving behind a huge amount of whitish goo.

When I was done, I noticed that Emily's and Abby's hands were still stroking hard Emily's love knob.

Subsequently I moved down and placed my mouth on Emily's mound.

It was time for darling Emily to enjoy an oral job!

I moved the 2 hands from her groin and started lapping on her outer folds, one after the other.

Most of the time my face was buried in her vulva, but occasionally I lifted it to breath fresh air.

Few minutes into the cunnilingus I saw both ladies glancing at me.

Abby was watching curiously, with an afterglow written all over her face...

Emily was glancing with lusty eyes, knowing that her reward will be on the way very soon!

I continued, licking the inner labia and then I inserted my tongue into her orifice.

She shrieked and her head fell backward on the bed.

Her legs spread wider and I heard her breathing rapidly.

My lover was closing on her orgasm fast. I had to hurry!

I lapped her sweet nectar one last time and then pushed 2 fingers into her pussy, massaging her G spot and my tongue attacked her unprotected clit, stroking it from side to side.

She gasped and for a long moment it seemed like nothing would happen.

Then Emily's torso extended, followed by wild quivering.

She whimpered.

I was able to see Abby caressing Emily's hair lovingly and then kissing her.

Seeing the mother and daughter kissing, while I was with them in bed... What else can a man ask for?!...

...

It was becoming late.

The good news - next day was Sunday! No classes.

I hugged my 2 lovers, basking in the glorious feeling of post sex aura.

Abby was on my left and soon enough I felt her falling asleep.

No wonder. A threesome with 3 glasses of alcohol would do it to anybody...

I whispered to Emily to join me in the other room.

She moved quietly.

I covered Abby with the blanket and then followed Emily.

She assumed a sexy pose in front of the bed; Her legs slightly spread, arms above her head and her chest pushing forward.

She smiled wickedly, "You like?!..."

My cock began rising again, smelling another opportunity to invade and conquer.

I grinned at her, "Honey, you were great in the other room and I am proud of you. I see that the prolonged action left you wanting more... Well, I am here to serve you."

I approached her curvaceous body and lightly caressed the gorgeous tits.

As much as I played with them until now, it was never enough...

Her unbelievable breasts starred in many of my erotic dreams!

She purred and rose on her toes to kiss me.

Then she knelt on the carpet, took my pecker in her hands and enveloped half of it with her reddish lips.

Her BJ was very pleasant, but it posed one big dilemma. Her perfect oral skills would make me cum too early...

I was ready for a compromise. A 69 to begin with and then ravage her tight pussy...

Once we were in a 69 position, her mouth began vacuuming my sensitive prick.

I tried to delay my orgasm as long as possible.

I licked, swirled and munched on her puffy clit.

ragal2
ragal2
1,179 Followers
12