Abby and Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But after only few minutes I was about to blow my nuts... Unless her expert mouth was no longer holding my cock hostage!

I removed it from her resisting lips, repositioned Emily on all 4 and penetrated her soaked cunt doggy style.

She always liked this position, that made her feel owned by me.

The deep penetration and her ability to free one hand to knead her clitoris were significant advantages.

Emily liked me to pound her very hard!

I could do it slow or fast, but she needed it HARD, so her tight tunnel would stretch to it's limits!

Minutes into shoving my pole in and out at full force, she crumbled on the bed, whimpering loudly.

Her body shivered as she was having a massive climax.

I reached my own orgasm short time after hers, filling her womb with billions of seeds.

Then we both collapsed and took a long breather.

In ten minutes we were asleep, spooning together.

...

We woke up feeling that our mattress was moving under us.

Abby entered our room and found me and her mom naked on the bed.

She lied down on my side and leaned her head on my chest.

She hugged me and whispered, "I think that we are crazy! What we did last evening was totally nuts, but we can blame the wine! At least partly... What do you expect will happen from now on?!..."

I hugged her cool body, covered her with the blanket and mumbled, "It all depends on us. I love both of you very much and would rather have both of you. The key question is whether you and Emily can love each other not only as mother and daughter, but as lovers too. In my opinion, if you are able to enjoy this new reality, the situation will be ideal. But if not, we'll have to rethink it over. Let's wait for your mom to wake up and we'll discuss it. In the meantime, having your magnificent body against mine is a beautiful feeling!..."

Abby gazed at me, "I love both of you too much to give up on the new possibilities, but I need to hear from mom what she wishes..."

Emily opened her eyes and glanced lovingly first at Abby and then at me, "I heard you guys talking. I didn't dare to move before hearing YOUR opinions. But now I feel much better. I also want the 3 of us to share our love. I hate jealousy!... I learned the hard way that life is too short to miss opportunities to be happy... So if both of you still think that the 3 of us should be lovers, I'd go for 100% sharing everything. Abby, I'll always be your loving mother, but if our new relationship makes it difficult for you to call me 'mom', you can start calling me Emily. Abby, I really love you a lot and probably now more than ever..."

Abby had tears in her eyes, "Mom... I meant EMILY, I love you! I LOVE YOU!!!"

And then Abby climbed on top of me and moved to Emily's side.

She grabbed Emily's face and kissed her lightly on the forehead, then on her nose and ended with a gentle kiss of her soft lips.

Abby and Emily stared lovingly at each other for few seconds and then embraced and French kissed each other for a full minute!...

The future looked brighter than ever!

12