All Comments on 'Abby and I'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MistressLaura23MistressLaura23almost 10 years ago
loved it

Simply you'll it's the best story I have ever read about incest

I hope you'll write again.

MORTMAINMORTMAINalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

It's a wonderful love story.

In my case you pushed all the right buttons.

( I guess I'm simply a hopeless romantic)

I love how you named the bear Adam,

(It's the little things that gets to me)

PS: I just feel the need to thank you for such a loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Flow and Characters

I found your story to be well thought out and well done. The plot progressed in an organic manner and you exhibit great skill in you characterization abilities. Please continue to write. Well Done!!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
An Original...

This wonderful, well written story is excellent. The originality factor is priceless. It is unlike so many stories that lesser writers write by following the same formula that so many other have used. This is what separate the men from the boys and the women from the girls. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty Nice!

I would have preferred more sex, but overall it was well written. Sometimes I like a nice little story too. Your characters seem totally realistic, that's cool. Its refreshing to read something that's not total porn. I like that too, but this was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Touchy.....

The best soft incest story I ever read on this site.

Natural flow, care to develop emotions, and most of all, treating characters with respect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope there's a Ch. 2!

Lovely story and I agree with the originality. I guessed the rape/"slipped her a Mickey" angle but not her other prior "involvement." I could certainly buy the voyeurism, but I didn't find the threesome appealing. Now her going for her uncle was so believable and I liked how you explained her rebound once she got the Valentine's teddy bear. Her journal explained it all well.

I'd love to see a Ch. 2 with how Adam and Abby progress and how she comes out of her shell more--but if I may say so--without a threesome, please. Seems the strength of the story hinges on the two of them, and it's very touching. Maybe she gets more socialized, where she goes to a restaurant with Adam; perhaps later she goes out dancing with him; maybe she goes to a movie and they make out quietly in the theater? I could see you getting a couple of chapters out of this if you're so inclined. Just one last thing: you did such a great job of showing her backstory that you can now include some more sex, but be sure to describe it more--what does Adam feel at different points and what does she feel? What do both think as they have sex? Where are their hands? Where do they place them on each other's bodies? I think you see where I'm going. ;)

Keep it up and I hope to read more installments from you on this! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So so-Hum...

Unexciting but adequate. Doesn't need a sequel. The End

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suprisingly good

I believe this is art. Very well written and not like the mindless sex I often read in here. Keep up this very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!

What a wonderfully written love story. I absolutely love it and your writing style. It goes to show that you don't need dirty name calling, and overly described sex scenes.

Thank you for this story it is perhaps the best one I have read on this sight. Thank you again, and keep up the good work.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Exxcellent

Unlike most of the comments that I have read, I believe this story presents realistically depicted characters in realistic situations.

I also think that you do not have to write more about these characters. This story can stand on its own because of the quality of your storytelling. But if you do choose to tell more of this story, write it your way. The comments about adding more sexual details disempowers you from writing the story you want, the way that you want. As I have submitted stories myself, that is one idea that resonates. You are the writer and you do it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story. It is a pity that with 43,000 views you could only muster 12 comments.

Keep up the writing it is great, I am just a softy for romance, that's what keeps me interested not the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Really Good Story!

This is a really well written story. The plot development and the back story make everything seem quite real and enjoyable to read. More Literotica stories should make the reader actually feel better for having read them in the first place. Good work.

WanderingPineappleWanderingPineappleover 8 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoyed your most believable story of tenderness, respect, and love. The sex just naturally flowed so that it was an integral part of the story. One of my all time favorites on Literotica.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Yes you are right

You your sister and bro in law DID take advantage of a poor mentally ill girl making ya'll SCUM of the earth. BUT it was a well written good story 5*'s

DklingDklingabout 7 years ago
A little conflicted

My response to this story is a bit conflicted. I loved the character of Abby - I found her shyness and short-spokenness to be adorable. I also found your storytelling to be sensitive and well-paced, for the most part. Adam was sympathetically portrayed and his efforts to reaccustom Abby to going out in public were heartwarming.

(Pausing here to mention that I don't think you really needed the line 'At the time, I didn't realize that it was going to be me.' It felt kind of unnecessary and cliche.)

Regarding the pacing, I felt that Adam's shift from innocently enjoying her kiss on his cheek to wondering what she would look like naked a few hours later was a huge leap that pulled me out of the story's flow for a while. If the cuddling in front of the TV (especially her request to put his arm around her again) had awakened Adam's desires and possible-relationship speculation instead, I feel it would have been a more natural progression.

After that, though, the pacing settled down to a lovely slow simmer again - Abby still not wanting to go to a restaurant, Adam's co-worker assuming that they were a couple, and Abby's pleased reaction to that.

At this point, though, the conflicts in my head start muttering. On my first reading of the story, I assumed that Abby was just lonely and socially maladjusted. However, knowing about the sexual relationship that she and her parents shared, it makes me wonder if she has been warped into having an unhealthy preference for sexual intimacy with older relatives (who can also protect her and make her feel 'safe').

It kind of makes it a bit less sweet and a little more 'sad' to me, especially since her parents must have known that what they were doing would warp her and possibly jeopardise the progress she was making in therapy. It also makes me wonder if she loves Adam more for who he is (as a person) or for 'what' he is (ie the fact that he's a relative who makes her feel protected).

I would have liked a bit more physical description of Abby - at one point you mention she has hazel eyes, but I don't think you mention her hair colour, height or general build. She's such a wonderful character that I'd like to be able to picture her more clearly.

While I don't see the need for a continuation of the story, I do feel that it ended a bit abruptly. I'd like the usual (if somewhat cliche) account of where they are today, whether they're still living as uncle and niece or have taken up new lives elsewhere, if Abby has made progress with her social phobia, if they've done anything with her inheritance, and so on.

In the end, you did a great job making me care about these characters. I found her parents' actions to be completely irresponsible (and more than slightly implausible), but Abby and Adam are the core of the story and I loved their relationship.

Okay, essay over. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i don't do daddy dau stories

because 99.9% of daddy dau is rape or extreme manipulation mental control rape...not much diff with asshole uncles...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feels so wrong.

When you feel the need to take a shower or a bath after reading this just so you can feel clean? Damn, I'm not against reading incest (I usually find it hot) but for some reason, this made my skin crawl. I read lots of pretty fucked up stuffs but this is the first time it actually sinks in how seedy and sick incest can be. Sometimes, it was rooted out from deep, true love but most of the times, it was just driven by lust. How irresponsible adults can be? Can you actually lust after your own children, take advantage of them instead of giving proper care and guidance? Shit. Now I'm talking about moral obligations; in literotica. I should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't know, man.

The other commenters seem to think this story is creepy, I think it's fine. The uncle didn't push the issue, she made the first move all the time, everything seems kosher to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

It was a sweet story , quite heavy on the emotions. Besides anyone who likes RC planes can't be too bad😉.

By the way do you write professionally?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Those feels. Not what I was expecting but what I needed to read. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet story

Sweet story, different. Really liked it.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

I can now understand how a writer can amass over 830 followers after only 17 stories. I am onboard.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I don't enjoy cross generation incest at all. That's why I saved this particular story to read last out of all of Tyzmartar's stuff. At the time that I'm submitting my comment, he has NOT submitted anything new in 5 years and 2 weeks.

This story was tolerable because it was filled with love for each other and the age gap between the two was 13 years, the same as mine was with my second wife. Which means that it wasn't truly cross generational even though it was Uncle/Niece.

I have a Pilot's License and I've also dabbled in the R/C hobby, so that appealed to me.

But I have a huge problem with Abby telling her Uncle to cum inside of her for the first time. 🤔 She is obviously NOT on the pill because she's such a recluse. In the United States, a doctor's prescription is still required for the pill 💊 even though it may be available over the counter in other places. I suppose that we can assume that she is tracking her cycle. I did that successfully for a few months with an ex girlfriend. I'm not proud that I was cheating on my first wife (I was entirely faithful with the second wife proving that the first one abused me so badly that I cheated as a survival response), but my girlfriend and my wife had their periods back to back. The girlfriend started the day after the wife finished. So it was easy to keep track without using a calendar 📅.

Anyway, the point was that Abby could not possibly have been protected. I definitely hated the part where Abby was involved with her parents. 🙄 That was tantamount to abuse even though Abby started it by watching.

That along with everything else brought me to vote 4/5. I almost went with a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written and so moving. I wish the story had continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous