Abby and Katy's Assholes Get Probed

Story Info
Two friends get their assholes probed.
4k words
4.34
39.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer: All characters are 25 years or older in this purely fictional story. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead, or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home. Enjoy!

It was 7 a.m. Monday morning with John and Abby at the breakfast table. Katy, Abby's best friend (BFF), who was living with them, also walked in from her bedroom. Katy was doing a summer internship at one of the city firms and staying with John and Abby over the summer. Katy poured some coffee and then sipped it, saying, "Having coffee the first thing in the morning is amazing. It tastes so good!"

"Yup! Coffee hits the taste buds really well then."

"That's so hilarious, John!" Abby replied with a smirk on her face.

"I am pretty sure you have never had coffee the first thing in the morning. Since we started dating, you have always had coffee after a couple of appetizers." John turned slightly red in the face as he realized that Abby was referring to their wake-up ritual and naughtily reminding John of her panties that were still wet with John's saliva. Ever since he had started living together with Abby, every morning when they woke up and were still in bed, John would pull down her pajamas and panties and gain access to her holes. He would either ask her to sit on top of his chest or lie on her stomach. John would tongue fuck her for a good 15 minutes, making sure she left the bed wet and happy! Today, he had tasted both her front and back holes, and Abby's panties were still wet in both areas.

Katy was oblivious to Abby's naughty references and innocently asked, "What do you generally eat before coffee then, John?"

"Oh, a taco and sometimes cupcakes!" said John.

Abby felt her pussy tingle upon hearing this. She was enjoying the thrill of the veiled erotic conversation in front of her best friend.

Looking at his watch, John remarked, "I should head to the clinic in about 10 minutes," while placing his dishes in the kitchen sink.

"See you in the evening, John!"

After John left, Katy turned to Abby and asked, "Hey, Abby, I was wondering if I could ask John about a health issue I have been having for about two weeks. I don't have a doctor in the city."

"Sure thing! By the way, what is the problem?"

"Umm, Abby. It's a bit embarrassing, honestly. My asshole hurts every time I go."

"Hmm! Don't be embarrassed! I am sure John can help! He is an excellent doctor. I will talk to him when he is back and ask him to examine you. I have to get to work, but I will talk to John in the evening," Abby reassured Katy. At the same time, Abby felt a strange anticipative thrill that John would likely be getting a glimpse of her BFF's most private area. A part of her dirty mind wondered what Katy's virgin holes looked like compared to her holes--holes that had been heavily used. She adjusted her blonde hair, tied it into a ponytail, and left for work as Katy headed out.

At the clinic, John was having a busy day. He had excelled in medical school and was excellent at diagnosing patients. Furthermore, he always ensured that his behavior was professional and had a calm bedside manner. His private internal medicine practice was, therefore, doing very well.

John was seeing Chloe who had come to see him with her blood work results. Looking at the report, John said, "Chloe, you have very low Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D levels. Try to increase your dairy and animal product intake and get daily sunlight exposure. As an immediate treatment, I suggest you take a couple of shots today."

"Oh! I see! Sure, I can take the shots today."

John asked the nurse, "Debbie, prepare two injections for Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D, respectively."

In about 10 minutes, Debbie returned with the injections prepared in a tray.

"Chloe, the B12 injection needs to go into your butt. The Vitamin D can go into your arm."

"Ohh! Actually, can I get both in my butt? I do need to get some work done and would rather have a sore butt than a sore arm."

"Sure! Lie down on the bed on your tummy."

Chloe lay down on the bed on her tummy. She was wearing black yoga pants, which clearly outlined her derrière.

"Chloe, I will pull down your yoga pants and underwear. OK?"

John then slowly pulled her yoga pants halfway down her ass. Chloe was wearing beautiful red-laced panties. He then slowly pulled her panties down to expose half her ass. Mentally, John admired the beautiful view in front of him -- two plump white butt cheeks of a beautiful girl with fat in just the right places! Indeed, he felt his cock get hard deep inside his pants. John contemplated that Chloe's partner was certainly very lucky. One of the pleasures of his job was that he could see some lovely pussies and asses once in a while. Yet, despite his arousal, John maintained a professional demeanor. He applied an alcohol swab to her left butt cheek and cleaned the area. He injected the Vitamin B12 into her ass. Chloe let out a slight squeal as the medicine entered her ass.

"OK, the vitamin B12 is done. Here comes the D," John said. He then injected her right butt cheek as well and said, "Done! Your butt might be sore for a day. You can get dressed and leave when you are done. Take care." John then left the room, noting that his erection had hardened.

John had always been an "ass" man. Abby was one of those women who not only had a delicious ass but loved it when he played with it once she got past the initial nervousness.

Years ago, when John was dating Abby, he noticed that she had an absolutely gorgeous ass. He used to regularly compliment her by saying, "Abby, did anyone tell you that you have a gorgeous ass?" and tap her ass playfully! When he saw her ass hole for the first time, he was mesmerized. It was exquisite -- brown, wrinkled, and tight as a balloon knot. He imagined all the unspeakable things he could do to her big ass and tight asshole. When he first started fucking her, he stuck to fucking her pussy while playing with her boobs. Over the course, he would lick and fuck her tight little pussy and give her some fantastic orgasms.

After one such fucking session, he said, "Abby, lie down on your stomach." Abby did as told so that John could now see her completely naked ass.

"Wow! You have a million-dollar ass, Abby!" John said as he played with her butt cheeks.

"Really, what do you like about my ass?"

"You have the perfect Latina ass. Your butt cheeks are so plump and have just the right shape. Why do you think I cum in under a minute when fucking you in doggy. The view of your ass in that position is so so sexy that I just cum immediately."

Abby laughed on hearing this and said, "Thank you so much. I guess we can do doggy style, and I can let you see my ass more often". She also arched her ass slightly so he could get a better look.

"Let me look at your asshole, Abby". John parted her butt cheeks to take a nice look.

"Your asshole is mesmerizing," he said, sniffing it.

"This is so embarrassing... you are literally sniffing the hole from which I poop!" Abby mumbled softly.

"Your asshole smells amazing! Your asshole is so beautiful and tight. It is so tight that I am obliged to ask if you even poop."

"I am so flattered!"

"Baby, I am going to give your turd cutter a lot of pleasure today. Show me that ass in doggy!"

Abby got into doggy position with her face down and ass up. Her brown, wrinkled hole was now completely exposed. There was barely any hair near her asshole, which was tightly shut. Right below it was her gorgeous pink pussy with just a little bit of hair on it. Her light brown butt cheeks obscured the laptop completely. Her pussy lips were slightly swollen and wet.

All in all, an enchanting view! He brought his tongue in contact with her asshole. He started licking while simultaneously rubbing her rear pussy with his fingers.

"Ohhhhh," moaned Abby, starting to feel her orgasm build. While she was feeling embarrassed that her asshole had been thoroughly exposed, she was really enjoying the new feeling. Abby then felt his thick cock enter her pussy while her asshole was being tickled by a finger. Abby's pleasure heightened, and her moans grew louder. John then slowly inserted his thumb slightly in her asshole as his cock pumped her wet pussy. Almost immediately, Abby cummed, and her pussy juices were all over his cock. Her asshole convulsed, gripping his finger, her toes curled, her feet trembled, and her eyes widened. It did not take long for John to cum after seeing her puckered hole convulse.

"Oh, John! That was amazing! I still can't believe you actually licked my asshole!"

"If that asshole was not licked, it would be a shame. In fact, I am going to taste your morning asshole every day", a ritual which John followed to this day.

Over the years, he finger fucked her asshole, inserted jeweled butt plugs, and fucked her brown asshole innumerable times. Abby also began to crave getting anally probed and fucked and sometimes would say or do something naughty to her hole filled.

During Christmas break this year, Abby was lying on her belly and watching a movie on her iPad. She was wearing tight pajamas and eating some Hershey's Kisses. When John walked in, his eyes were immediately drawn to her shapely and exquisite butt. That babe had a stunning ass -- supple, firm, and spankable.

"Hi babe, what's up!" he said lightly, spanking her ass.

"Watching Barbie, babe! Would you like some Hershey's?"

"Sure. Give me a couple."

"Sure! How would you like to have them??" she asked teasingly.

"What do you mean? Isn't there only one way to have them?" John replied innocently.

"Are you sure, babe? Perhaps you might prefer to eat them from the chocolate outlet!" Abby asked with a twinkle in her blue eyes, hoping John would get the hint.

"What chocolate outlet??" asked John. Abby just kept grinning.

"Oh, my god! Your chocolate hole!! Yesss! Hell ya! That is so hot.", John yelled when it clicked.

Abby laughed hysterically and got on all fours, and presented her ass saying, "Yeah baby, my chocolate hole is all yours."

John's mind was racing, and all he could think about was the treat he would get.

He pulled her pajamas down. He then pulled her Victoria's Secret panties down to her knees. Her big ass and asshole were inviting him for a sumptuous feast. He immediately dove his face in her ass and tongue fucked her asshole. John observed that her pussy had already become wet. He rubbed her pussy while his tongue invaded her asshole. Abby's moaning became more pronounced, and it was clear she was no longer following the movie.

John took a Hershey's Kiss, unwrapped it, and placed it on her puckered entrance. He then slowly inserted it into her asshole and watched with delight as her asshole devoured it. He repeated the process for the remaining chocolates, all the while ensuring Abby's pussy was getting some meat.

By slowly parting her tight asshole, John could see the chocolates in her asshole. "Abby, the chocolate outlet is ready for dispensing and brought his tongue straight to her asshole." Abby's anal sphincters did the rest.

Soon, John was treated to an incredible sight -- her brown puckered asshole widened slowly, and a chocolate exited her hole. His tongue quickly devoured the half-melted chocolate around with her booty juice. Her asshole clamped tight for a minute until another chocolate turd came out. This babe was literally pooping chocolates out of her big ass.

His cock had become rock-hard. He kissed Abby's ass cheeks and told her, "Babe, those chocolates with your booty juice were amazing. I think I will pay for the chocolate with some milk."

Within a few seconds, Abby felt his thick warm cock on her asshole. One thrust and the head of his cock was inside her asshole. She moaned with pleasure as she felt her anal sphincter expand. In a few minutes, he was balls deep in her ass. Abby felt like she was going to poop as his thick white cock invaded her ass, but she knew that the feeling would pass and looked forward to the fantastic sensations of pain and pleasure.

John was slowly pumping her ass in deep, slow strokes and enjoying the vision of his cock entering Abby's puckered asshole, particularly enjoying how the wrinkles expanded and contracted.

After 10 min, he removed his cock and told Abby to raise her ass higher. He was going to pile-drive her asshole. He entered her asshole at almost right angles and lightly pulled her hair. Abby felt so tight as the huge cock entered her that she squealed with pleasure and pain. Her anal sphincters squeezed the invading cock so hard that John came in her ass. Both then fell on the bed, and John slowly removed his cock from her convulsing and gaping asshole.

Abby was still shaking from the anal orgasm and could barely mutter, "Fuck! That ass fuck was the best one ever. I think I am going to have a hard time tomorrow morning!"

"Yeah, your asshole can now truly be called the Hershey's highway," John replied while spanking her nicely fucked ass.

Coming back to today, Abby had just returned home from work. She decided to cook pasta for dinner. Abby went into her bathroom to change into more comfy clothes. She removed her t-shirt. Only her blue bra now covered her firm boobs. She then unbuttoned her jeans and dressed down to her panties. She put down the toilet seat, pulled her panties to her knees, and sat down to pee. While she was peeing, she contemplated on whether she should prepare her asshole with a plug for tonight or go with the flow. She decided to skip the plug. She was not sure if she would get fucked tonight since John had just left a massive load in her pussy yesterday.

She wore a comfy t-shirt and booty shorts and headed to the kitchen.

As Abby was cooking, Katy came home from work wearing yoga pants. She had gone directly to the gym from work.

"Hi, Abby; how was your day?"

"It was good, Katy. How did your day go?"

"Good. This week is going to be busy. I have got my plate full for tomorrow and the day after! I am just going to take a shower. Will be back in a bit."

After taking a hot shower, Katy stepped out of the tub. She stood in front of the bathroom mirror, drying her hair. She had medium-sized but beautiful and firm breasts. Her slender frame had no belly fat. Her pussy was clean-shaven. Her pussy was an innie. After drying her hair, she turned around to look at her ass in the mirror. She noted that the squats she had been doing at the gym were having their desired effect. Her ass was looking very well toned, and her light brown butt cheeks were looking peachy. When she stood sideways, one could clearly see her ass protruding out from her frame. She was happy seeing that and had noted a couple of guys in the gym had checked out her ass recently.

She then put on a t-shirt and some PJs, skipping her panties. She felt it was a bit too hot for them today.

As she headed out to the kitchen, she saw that John had come home from work and was at the counter.

"Great! Katy is here too, just in time for dinner!" Abby said, laying down plates.

Everyone helped themselves to a large serving of pasta. "How was your day, Katy? Liking your internship?" John asked.

"It was good. The internship is going well so far!"

After the usual chit-chat over dinner, they all sat down to watch TV.

"John, Katy wanted to consult with you on a medical issue. Can you take a look? I know you have some medicines in the house, too!"

"Sure! Happy to! Katy, what's up?"

"A couple of issues actually... first, I am missing a Tdap vaccine and was hoping to take that shot."

"Sure, I have that shot in my cabinet lying around. I will give it to you."

"Umm.. the second issue is a bit umm.. embarrassing."

"Abby's your BFF, and I am a doctor.. nothing is embarrassing. Tell us what's going on."

"Umm, since about a week or so, I have had a lot of pain in my umm butt hole. Also, I noticed a little bit of blood when I go to poop.", Katy muttered, a bit red-faced and embarrassed.

"Hmm.. any other symptoms. I trust STIs are not a concern."

"No other symptoms, and I don't have any partners."

"OK, don't worry. Everything will be fine. I will need to examine the area. I usually do such exams with a nurse. Maybe Abby can help if that is OK with you?"

"Umm.. umm.. yeah, I guess that is OK."

"Great, let me go and put on some gloves and get some items I need," John said while walking to his room.

Abby, in the meanwhile, was thrilled and enjoying the embarrassment Katy was feeling. After all, she would see her BFF's most private areas in full glory.

John returned wearing gloves and a tray with an anoscope, alcohol swabs, and an injection.

"OK, Katy, I need you to undress all the way down and get on all fours. I will need to insert a small device into your rectum to see inside. It should be relatively painless."

"OK," Katy got on all fours and leaned against the couch.

Abby then slowly removed her pajamas. Suddenly, Katy realized that she had not worn any panties and blushed. As Abby pulled her pajamas down to her knees, she was expecting to see her panties but was surprised to see her beautiful brown naked ass instead.

Abby's heart was racing as she saw her beautiful BFF's naked ass. Her rear pussy was so pretty. She did not know that Katy had an innie pussy. She wondered, "Wow! Her pussy is lovely. Wonder what her asshole looks like". John had the exact same thoughts.

John asked Abby, "Spread her butt cheeks so that I can have better access to her rectum."

Abby spread Katy's butt cheeks with her hands, marveling at the view. She could now appreciate why John loved ass so much.

Katy's asshole was now completely exposed. Her asshole was light pink in color. It was like a very thin slit surrounded by some brown wrinkled skin. While Abby's asshole was like a tight balloon knot, Katy's asshole was like a coin slit --very tight and sexy. It was clear that her asshole had never been worked in. Small remnants of toilet paper were visible on her asshole. John's cock was as hard as a rock, but he tried to maintain his composure.

"Katy, I am going to apply some lube to your rectum and then slowly insert a device."

Katy felt a cold sensation on her asshole and the pressure of the anoscope. Within a minute, the anoscope was inserted in her asshole, and her hole puckered around it. John could now see inside her asshole. Katy was dying with embarrassment. At the same time, she seemed to like the feeling of fullness in her ass and her asshole being stretched.

John said, "You have a small hemorrhoid and a small cut. Nothing to worry about. You will need to insert a suppository every night for a week so that the cut heals. Also, eat a lot of fiber." and removed the anoscope. Her slightly gaped asshole shut tight.

Katy exclaimed, "OMG! I need to put something up my ass!"

Abby could not stifle her laughter.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt. I will insert one now, and you can insert the others yourself", John told her.

He removed a suppository and placed it at the entrance of her asshole. He then slowly inserted the suppository and his finger just about an inch into her asshole.

Katy felt his finger and the suppository in her asshole, and her sphincter seemed to expand to accommodate both. She felt an amazingly pleasurable fullness and moaned. Her pussy had become wet and was dripping. The sight of Katy's asshole clamping down on John's finger was so sexy. While Abby could relate to Katy's feelings and sensations, Abby saw for the first time what John saw when he fucked her asshole.

John slowly removed his finger while Katy groaned with pleasure.

John, although aroused, still maintained his composure. He asked Katy, "OK, the only other thing is the Tdap shot. Do you want it in your butt or in your arm?"

Katy's mind was racing. She could take the shot in her arm, but for some reason, she felt that taking it in her butt would be fun and naughty. After all, her asshole was still convulsing, and her pussy was wet. She replied, "I will take the shot in the butt!".

12