Abby and Katy's Assholes Get Probed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby smiled and understood Katy's decision.

John applied a swab on her left butt cheek and told her to look ahead.

"Owww!" squealed Katy as the needle entered her ass and the medicine expanded her muscle. She bit her lip as the plunger slowly pushed the medicine into her ass. After removing the needle, John rubbed the area and applied a small band-aid. He said, "All done! You can wear your pajamas and go to bed! Good night".

"Thank you, John, for taking care of it." She wore her pajamas and limped to her bedroom with one hand rubbing her ass. Her pussy was dripping wet, and her asshole seemed to now crave that fullness as she went to sleep in her bedroom.

Abby and John also retired to their bedroom. Abby lying down on the bed, said to John, "Babe, Katy has such a beautiful ass and asshole. I can see why you are an ass man."

John smiled and said, "Yes! By the way, I think your ass is feeling a bit starved and needs an injection!"

"OK, doctor! I would love a big, painful injection."

Abby took her booty shorts off, lay down on her stomach, and pulled her panties to the side, presenting her asshole.

Katy walked in for breakfast the next day as Abby and John were drinking coffee and eating toast at the counter. Abby had just gotten up to get the newspaper, and Katy noted that Abby was walking a bit awkwardly.

"Good morning, Katy! How are you feeling? Your ass is still sore."

"It's much better. The pain in my hole has reduced significantly, but my ass is still sore from the injection", she said, blushing slightly.

"Good to hear that, Katy! But why are you blushing? You know you are not the only one who got a butt injection yesterday. Abby got a big, painful one, too, just of a different kind!" John said, getting ready to go to work.

Abby's face instantly turned red, and she desperately hoped Katy took the statement literally.

But this time, Katy could put two and two together and immediately understood what had happened. She looked Abby dead in the eye, turned her ass towards her, arranged her fist like a cylinder, and pointed at the area where her asshole was located. She then made mock fucking gestures smirking. Both friends then went to work smiling ear to ear.

12