Abby and the CEO Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby's relationship with the CEO climaxes.
7.3k words
4.82
23.9k
26
4

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 4: THE CEO

The day after the late night with Mr. Cornell had a few of us preoccupied with close review of the project and verification of what I had identified as an issue. I managed to convince Mr. Cornell the night before not to put too much fault on Steve, assuring him that this experience would be seared into his memory. Instead of using it to make an example, to use it as a lesson for him. Sara did talk to him privately, however. Steve came to me after his meeting with Sara and told me he owe me big time. I told him it was what teammates and friends do. I wondered if a talk like that while naked would ever feel comfortable. I hoped not.

Shortly after that, Ms. Benson called and asked to see me. Of course, that meant my going to see her which I did.

After rapping on her door frame, "You wanted me, ma'am?" I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me or...

"Ah, yes, Abby. You spent quite a bit of time with Joe last night from the sounds of it. What exactly did you talk about besides the project?"

"Ma'am?"

"Something must have happened. Joe Cornell is a brilliant man but he is awkward with small talk even with people he knows. It's just not his thing." I just looked at her trying to indicate I wasn't volunteering anything that might have been shared between Mr. Cornell and me. "Abby..." She threw her hands up. "You know what he did? He stood there, right where you are now, and asked me how I was doing. When I started talking about this project and that project, he shook his head and said, and I quote, 'No, Pam, how are YOU doing?'" She looked at me, then laughed. "Okay... I respect that about you, Abby. You stuck up for Steve today and you're going to hold in confidence what you guys talked about. Whatever it was, Abby, he listens to you."

It was almost a week later, early enough in the day that I hadn't had my second cup of coffee and I stood to go to the break room when I noticed Mr. Cornell hanging around his doorway. As I wound my way through the desks to the opposite side of the main room, I say him moving along the back in the same direction. He stopped briefly at one of the Director offices, said something there and continued, arriving at the break room with his own mug as I was pouring into my own.

"If you're pouring, Abby."

I smiled, remembering the comment Ms. Benson made about his small talk. After I filled his mug, he looked around the empty room and indicated with his mug to a table furthest from the door.

"How are you doing today, sir?"

"Fine... fine... no, good. Abby, I wanted to talk to you but not in my office. I didn't want people... to talk."

"It's okay for me to be in your office, sir."

He shook his head. "No, not really. The separation between our positions is too much for us to be having a meeting without Sara or Pam there. Then, if it's sex... well... you know I don't go into the main group for that. No, people would talk. You don't need that."

I asked him what I could do for him, then. He said he tried what I recommended, to just stop in at his staff offices occasionally. His face beamed. "I did it, Abby. It was great, thank you."

I laughed. "You know, sir, you blew Ms. Benson's mind. She didn't know what to think after you left."

He laughed, then look at me seriously. "She just shared that with you, right?" I nodded and he shook his head. "People respond to you, dear. You have a way with people."

I laughed harder. "Yeah, it's called sex. I've fucked, sucked, or eaten every person on the floor I think.

He argued with me, then seriously asked, "What should I do next?"

Seriously, I thought. How did the newest person on the floor become his confidant and counselor? It's not like he's asking for anything deep, so... "What you're doing is good, sir. I know you aren't the outgoing, small-talk schmoozer, so take small steps. Treat this like anything else, right. Set goals you can manage and continue in steps to achieve what you want." He nodded and looked intently at me. Right, what's next? "Be satisfied with your staff, gain some confidence. Those are the people you are most comfortable with. Speaking of... why did you go to Ms. Benson?" He looked embarrassed. Oh, I thought, he fucks her. File that away and to compare notes. "Next step, I think, include the Directors." He nodded and stood, thanking me.

He took a step, then turned. "Abby... I need to know something. It has to be honestly." I nodded. "The other night... in my office... was that okay?"

I stood, eased his mind by looking at the door, stepping up to him so we were inches apart. "Sir, the other night was very, VERY okay."

He smiled. This was the man who started all this. How? He said, "I would like..."

I took his hand and placed it on my bare breast, "I would like that, too."

* * * *

Three weeks later a meeting of the Vice Presidents and Directors was called by Joe Cornell. The conference room was almost not large enough to handle all the titles assembled in one place. Additional chairs had to be brought into the room and the rest of the office was a buzz with speculation of what the meeting might mean. Five people appeared at my desk, all looking very concerned and serious. Mary rolled her chair over to listen. Everybody... EVERYBODY... was on edge.

"Abby, what's happening in there?" I assured them I wouldn't know. Hey, I thought, I'm the newest one here. Standing before me were five of the most senior of the group. I still found myself blinking at the sight of two naked women calmly standing in front of me with dressed men next to them. "Can't you find out? Talk to Sara. She talks to you." I sagged in my chair. The speculation ranged from the office being broken up, or the naked and sex policy being eliminated, all the way to layoffs.

I pushed my chair back from the desk and sighed. This is what happens when everyone trusts you. Okay, that can't be a bad thing. I pointed at the group, "Stay here." I tried to be firm.

Of course, they didn't. As I rapped on the opening to Sara's cubicle, I saw them gathered about 15 feet away but now the group had tripled. Of course, Sara insisted she didn't have any better idea. And, I believe her. That wasn't going to ease the anxiety, though.

* * * *

"First off, let me say that I can't imagine what this meeting is doing to the people out there." Joe Cornell pointed beyond the glass wall of the conference room. "That being said, I want to keep this short, give some direction, and break this up without a prolonged concern for them. When we leave I want everyone smiling and relaxed. There really is no reason for us not to be. Okay?"

One of the Vice Presidents inserted, "Joe, a few of us have commented... wherever you are getting direction to do what you're doing... we think it's great."

He smiled but collapsed into the head chair. "Thanks, but frankly, it's exhausting. Going outside myself is...."

Around the room came, "Exhausting?" The whole room laughed and that caught the attention of those not in the room even if they couldn't hear what was said.

"I've decided to have a personal assistant." A 'It's about time' came back to him and the group agreed. "I want to spend more time in the office. I promised Samantha. I'm going to pull back, still mix it up with Operations but leave you young people to deal with customers and suppliers. I'll be support whenever needed but it's time. The company is getting too big and I have too much respect for all of you. You deserve to take bigger roles and rewards."

He paused, then, "What I need is advice on who. I know we have a lot of very good people out there. Is it filled there? Should it be filled from outside? Dan, as HR, I want you to run point on this but I want this group to have some kind of consensus because I won't be the only one working closely with this person."

"Are you sure this needs a lot of discussion, Joe?"

He nodded. "Yes. I don't want this messed up by playing favorites. I know everyone has PA's they like better than others but I want one I can work with and all of you can work with. Working for me, working with all of you, maybe being between you and me... this could be stress producing. I want a strong person who can work across the board."

* * * *

When the meeting broke up and the conference emptied, we were still at Sara cubicle. She looked at me and shrugged, That was quick. Just then, her phone rang. "Yes, Pam." Sara looked at me. "Of course, I'll be right there."

She hung up and manager phones began ringing around the office. We all looked over the desks at Ms. Benson's office.

I was back at my desk when Sara appear and called the group together for an informal meeting around her which happened to be around Mary and me. "Well," she started, "all the speculation was way off. There is nothing negative. In fact, for someone it is a positive opportunity. It was announced that Mr. Cornell is going to hire a Personal Assistant for himself. As you all know, he is still the only Director and above without his own. This will obviously be a big opportunity. So, anyone who wants to put their name in to be considered, please let me know privately. We've seen similar situations before, right? A senior person loses their PA and it can start a chain reaction of PA's moving up. Whether that happens this time just remember, it would still result in an open PA position somewhere." She looked at her group. "I am really proud to work with every one of you. I wouldn't want to lose any of you but the loss in our group would be a gain for one of you and you should take it if you can."

I was standing under the shower, my arms braced against the wall as the hot water cascaded over me. Arms came around me and hugged me while cupping my breasts. This brought her under the shower, too. "How was your day?" Sara asked.

I turned around in her arms and kissed her on the lips. "Good. Like most all of them are. A good job, good fucks, and great Manager." I looked over her shoulder and the changing area looked deserted. Not too surprising, I was often one of the last out.

She moved some hair off my face and looked into my eyes. "I haven't seen your intention to apply for the position. Why not?"

"Sara, I've been here... what?... like five and a half months? I have no business being on that list. Not that I wouldn't like to try or that I don't think I could do it. You know me."

She laughed, "I do know you and that is why I am wondering why you haven't put your name in."

I shook my head. "And I don't want you putting it in, either."

She held up her hands in resignation. Then, she stepped up to me so we were touching. "How about if I wash your breasts, then? Maybe more?" I put my arms around her neck and kissed her hard. I think I am turning more and more bi.

* * * *

Dan, the HR Director, had met separately with groups and individuals of senior management to minimize attention. He was finding a consensus and he wasn't surprised by it except for one thing: the consensus was on a person whose name had not been submitted for consideration. They had eliminated any outside consideration quickly. Person after person and group after group came back with the same name. They all agreed it would be unusual given some details but all equally agreed the choice was still over-riding. Dan insisted on presenting three candidates and having formal interviews. The ultimate choice was up to Joe Cornell and the process had to be upheld. He received two more candidates, both well respected.

He knocked on Pam Benson's door jam and found her on the phone. She waved him in and he took a chair opposite her. When she put the phone down, he jumped into it, "You realize her name is not on the list?"

She nodded. "I've talked to Sara. She's an unusual young woman. I think that is one of her charms, right? She feels she is too young, too inexperienced. Still, she doesn't question herself, her own abilities or confidence in what she can do when given the chance; she just is concerned about appearances given the experience and seniority of others in the group."

"Which is part of her appeal."

"Exactly. She made Sara promise not to put her name in for consideration." She leaned back and gazed at him. She watched him looking back at her. She caught his eyes pass over her breasts and wondered briefly how many such male and female meeting didn't include a sexual overtone. They were regular partners in the office and she knew from experience that it was how it eventually settled into a normality. The exposure became more of a general tease while the actual sex tended to sort itself toward preferred partners. "What are you going to do?"

"I have an idea. We have to agree not to let Joe know, though."

* * * *

It was announced that three candidates had been narrowed down. The process would include interviews over the next few days in private. The process would be in confidence of all active participants with a decision hopefully coming from Mr. Cornell after his interview with each. The names, as part of the confidentiality, were not provided. Speculation again rose to thinking the process would be outside the office if it were truly private.

Mary rolled her chair close to me, "I still don't understand why you didn't put your name in. You'd be great in that role and everyone respects you even if you don't have as much seniority."

I just shook my head, my focus on my monitor. I couldn't have the conversation, again. It will be a relief for the decision to be made and the office settle back to what it was. Whatever position opened up as a result would cause much less fuss. I would love working directly with Mr. Cornell. He has been careful with me but it is clear he responds to the talks we have. Everyone remarks how he has changed in reaching out to people, even those of us in the big room. I put ear buds into my ears and tried to tune out everything but my projects.

A couple days later and the room was still buzzing. Two PA's had been spotted going to the elevator and presumably downstairs, one a woman who naturally had to get dressed. Nobody was surprised by the two. Questions swirled around the third, though. Nobody had noticed a third but the prevailing opinion was that he or she may just have been more careful.

I had subconsciously noticed the office clearing out when Sara appeared in front of my desk. "What's keeping you late this time?"

I smiled. It was always something. I told her and she challenged that that project wasn't due for quite a while. "Yeah, well... we had a conversation and the regional guys think we might be able to influence the process if we got in there early with a strong presentation. It might influence how they consider the formal proposals. I can see how I'm essentially using the same information just in modified form so it's not double effort." She thanked me. She didn't say it but she'd said it often enough. Not many might put themselves into such extra work but... I sagged back in my chair and watched her leave. She didn't shower. I had already had a quick shower in the afternoon to clean cum off my breasts and stomach after a mini-bukkake. The demand on me hadn't slacked much while being included more by the senior managers, too.

I was interrupted a couple more times by higher-ups concerned about the time I spend in the office. I assured them I was fine and almost done which was true. They were all familiar with my hours, of course, and sometimes I felt their concern was almost a way of feeling better about leaving me there alone. I typed the email and attached the document and pressed send. I cleaned off my desk, slipped my heels back on, and stood to leave.

"Abby?"

I was surprised by the sound. I had believed I was the only one still on the floor. I wasn't surprised by the voice, though. He held two glasses of amber fluid. "How about a drink before you go. It looks like you could use it."

I smiled. Funny how those few words from his voice comforted me and eased away some tension. I dropped my purse and bag on my desk and weaved my way to him. As I got closer, "You know, sir, I bet every woman here carries an extra bag with makeup, maybe special shampoo and conditioner, bushes, etc. It would be nice if the stalls had a small locker."

He handed me one of the glasses, "I'll have someone look into it, Abby."

I collapsed on the couch. He took a chair on the other side of the coffee table. I saw him looking at my legs, my breasts, my legs, and back to my breasts before settling on my face. I smiled at him. In a normal office, such action could be offensive. It was almost expected here. I was wearing nude stocking with lace tops with dark 4" heels to match the skirt hanging outside. I uncrossed my legs and too slowly parted them before recrossing. He realized what had happened was on purpose and he chuckled.

"You tease me." I smiled. It was obvious we like each other. It was equally obvious we could relax and be ourselves when we were alone. It wasn't why I worked late but I had suspected it was a part of why he sometimes stayed late.

We talked. He asked about the projects I was working on, especially interested in the strategy currently being tried. I asked about his travel.

"Don't worry, Abby. I said I would pull back and I am. I'm still traveling but this trip starts with an operational issue in New Jersey, then stopping off at a potential customer. AND..." before I could inject a concern about him doing sales, "and, I will only be a figure-head support. The sales team will be the lead."

"I'm proud of you, sir. Is that appropriate for me to say? Maybe not..."

He laughed, "You... Abby... Samantha has tried to get me to slow down, hand off some of what I do for a while. Others have tried. Hell, I even hired someone to counsel me for a while. Your soft encouragement and guidance in things around the office showed me how they fit with how I wanted to adjust other aspects. My dear wife thinks you have to be an angel sent to guide me."

"Angel? I don't think my actions around here are very angelic." I watched him and he watched me. I could feel my nipples harden and I could see his eyes focus on them. "Sir... your wife...?"

"I keep nothing from my wife, dear. She knows about all this. It's an interesting story, actually how it got started. But, she knows about every time."

I put my empty glass on the table and rose. He turned his chair for more room. The most senior man and the newest woman. I knelt in front of his chair as he pushed his slacks and underwear from under his hips. I took hold of his wonderful cock and licked it up and down. I felt it stir, beginning to expand and thicken. I continued to lick until I finally took the head between my lips and sucked, twirled my tongue around the head, licked around the head, then plunged my mouth down over the hardening cock. In two motions, I took the head into the opening of my throat, a little further and a little further until I had to pull back. Gasping, some saliva leaking from the corners of my mouth, "You're so big. I don't know if I'll ever do it."

"Practice." It sounded encouraging and I was certainly willing, more than willing, eager to have this cock and him. The reality, though, was he would soon have a PA and the smart bet seemed to be it would be a woman. And, she would be in this position. But right now it was me. Privately. Secretly. Alone in the office to share.

I gave up on practice, though. I wanted him inside. I might still get chances after, but this moment felt more urgent. Change was coming for him. Change we had talked about, encouraged. Change his wife encouraged. Having him again felt imperative.

I looked up, his cock in my hand. I stroked it as I rose on my knees to kiss him. He used his hands to encourage me up. He pried off his shoes and stepped out of his pants, then guided me to his desk and pressed me down over it. I felt his cock move up and down over my wet slit. His actions felt as needy as I felt. He moved his cock to my hole, it sank in slightly, then he grabbed my waist and plunged deeply inside with the initial thrust. I cried out. My body reacted instantly with shivering and quaking. The next thrust bumped my cervix and I almost orgasmed. God, what the mind can do.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12