Abby and the CEO Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over me to grasp a swinging breast and stroke my clit. I came quickly, my legs shaking, my chest dropping to the desktop and relying on his arm wrapped around my waist to hold me up. He pulled abruptly out and turned me around, pressing me back to the desk and onto the top. He pulled my ass to the edge and thrust back into my pussy, hitting my cervix again, my pussy soaked and slick with my orgasmic juices. He fucked me hard, urgent, and needy. He pulled my feet around his waist and I complied with locking my ankles. He then placed my arms around his neck and began pulling back and up. I hung on to him with his cock buried deep. I would admit to being impressed as he stood upright, gravity pulling me down over his cock until my clit pressed into his pelvic bone.

His hands went under my ass and began lifting and dropping me on his cock. He managed it for minutes and I didn't even notice him moving us to the side of the office until I felt my bare back pressed against the glass of his office wall. He pressed me against it as he rammed his cock up into me and I began shivering, again. I felt him respond to it, too. He pressed firmly and deeply, his cock pulsing inside as my pussy began clenching spasmodically around his cock. I orgasmed the second time the moment I felt his cock spew its cum into my clenching, grasping pussy. I wrapped my shaking body around him, legs and arms squeezing tightly as my body shook and quaked, both of us grunting and moaning, murmuring and gasping.

He walked us to the couch where he managed to rest us on our sides. There was no rush to separate. I so enjoyed the feeling of his long cock slowly soften and recede inside me until only a few inches still remained inside, staying that way until one of us moved in a way that it slipped out. This wasn't anything like the fucks during the day. They had an element of rushing. These times had none of that.

I kissed him softly on the lips. I was trying very hard not to move too much. I did not want to lose his cock head still just inside me. I gazed into his eyes and smiled, "Your wife is a very lucky woman."

He pulled his head back to look at me better. The movement almost slipped him out but I clenched my muscles trying to hold onto him. "My wife," he responded, "wants very much to meet you."

I was shocked by the comment and my reaction did cause him to slip out. He just smiled.

* * * *

Nothing was learned about the pending hiring of the Personal Assistant for Mr. Cornell. The delay kept the office buzzing with speculation even to the extent that the sex slowed down. Weird how the sex in the office could just as easily be affected by rumor and speculation. I refused to be the go-between to Sara. I was convinced she had no more knowledge than the rest of us and she wasn't going to go to Ms. Benson.

I had my own speculation to deal with. Mr. Cornell's comment about his wife wanting to meet me wasn't as idle a comment as I put it off to. Two days after that comment, Friday, I was invited to their house for dinner. She really did want to meet me. All forms of doubts and fears flooded my mind to the point where, for the first time, I was having significant issues with concentration at work and that included both work and sex.

I left right at 5:00 that night, skipped the shower and surprised everyone by those two things. I rushed home to my little apartment, stripped as I walked to the bedroom and went straight into the shower. I spent a lot of time in front of the sink and mirror doing both hair and makeup. I stopped at one point with the realization I was spending more effort getting ready to meet Mrs. Cornell than I bothered with at the office where makeup was about all I had to wear. I had fussed a lot about what to wear. If she knew, which she did, about the nudity at the office, would it be expected to wear something erotic and revealing? Or the opposite? I settled basically in-between: a mid-thigh skirt, thigh-highs, bikini pantie, matching lace bra, and white short-sleeved buttoned blouse. Checking myself in the mirror, I opened several button and added a string of fake pearls.

She greeted me at the front door with a hug that was disarming. Mr. Cornell stood behind her with a big welcoming smile. She was dressed in a nice form-fitting sleeveless dress that was also mid-thigh and a plunging front that show-cased her C-cup cleavage and trim body. He was more casual than I normally see him but still in dress slacks and a light blue, long-sleeved dress shirt but without tie or jacket.

I was five minutes early and it was a good thing. Dinner was ready and we sat down to eat in their formal dining room immediately. Perhaps it was a kind of wifely test for this woman she had been hearing her husband go on about. Was his understanding of his wife's interest in her misplaced? Was this a less than cordial invitation?

Those fears were quickly put to rest, however. Dinner was easy and relaxed. The conversation swirled around each of us, little bits of personal information divulged about families, schools, and pastimes. When she asked me directly about what it felt like in the office, I tensed. She chuckled at my physical response. Mr. Cornell sat at one end of the rectangular table while Mrs. Cornell and I sat across from each other next him.

"I know all about the office, my dear. What I am asking is from your perspective, one of the women in the group of the employees, as it were. What is it really like to be naked, or essentially so, among clothed men? What is it really like to become engaged in sex publicly in front of co-workers at almost any time during the day? And, what is it like that, despite all that, you have a real job to perform?"

Mr. Cornell wasn't kidding. She really did know all about it. What she didn't know was what the office felt like, especially from a woman's perspective. He went quiet as she and I took over the conversation, me trying to describe it coyly and she pulling and pushing for more detailed, explicit responses. Soon, I was describing my first day of exposure, my teasing with the butt-plug, and the near gang bang that ensued. She was gape mouthed but not in a horrified way. Rather, the feeling I got from her was one of wonder, maybe even of yearning. No, she was at perfect peace with what was happening in her husband's office. While we talked through some of the details, she stretched her hand out to Mr. Cornell and he took it in his. I watched it all peripherally and saw the clasping, intertwining of fingers, the soft smiles shared. This night wasn't about testing or challenging or intimidation of the woman from the office. There was something else at play here and I had to trust it would become known at the right time.

I assisted Mrs. Cornell with the plates and serving dishes while Mr. Cornell was sent off in search of another bottle of wine. She turned to me as soon as he disappeared out the kitchen entry.

"I want to thank you, Abby. My husband is brilliant but like most brilliant people there is a side of him that is not. As you have seen, that is in how he relates to others comfortably. He can be incredibly awkward. It was the force of his will that got this company started and the strength of his being that he pulled the company into becoming what it is. But it is too big for him to try to do everything. He understands now that he needs to let others do what they are good at and free him up to do what he is good at... and somethings he isn't yet good at but is incredibly important to him. He wants to excite people working there to be as excited about it as he is.

"Abby, we've gone to professionals, spent a lot of money to get the suggestions and advice for him to move forward in dealing with people. He comes home from trips thoroughly exhausted because taking the responsibility of interacting with customers, clients, and suppliers is just not his strong suit. He's a doer, not a talker. But, you dear, you've already empowered him. So, I thank you."

I started to object but she held up her hand.

"You don't think you did anything. I get it. I think that who you are is a reason why he responds to you. From what I have learned about you, yes I have pried through some people at the office, you don't relate to others with an agenda or motive. You're open. You are who you are. He responded to that. He didn't feel a need to pretend or hide."

"Thank you, ma'am. I'm just not sure..."

"I wanted a moment to talk to you so I have to hurry. Joe made the decision to have a Personal Assistant in part at my encouragement but also from his staff, too. They are supportive of his wish to pull back. It increases their responsibility and challenge but gives them the opportunities of success and gratification... probably reward, too. He has a problem with the selection. His staff came to a conclusion of one person for him. Without hearing it, he insisted on a formal three candidate interview process. All are very good candidates. For any other executive, any of them would be good. Joe is different, though. He isn't like the other polished executives. He knows it, they know it."

"Has he interviewed them all?"

She looked intently back, "He has. He has interviewed them, studied their resumes, talked to associates or those they report to. He's made his decision. There really was little doubt when he saw the names but tried to keep an open mind through the interviews." He interviewed all three. Who is the third candidate then?

"So, if he's made up his mind, what's his problem?"

"He knows but there is something that is out of his control to make the decision he desires." She stared into my eyes. "And, you, can help him. You're the only one, I think who can help him get what he wants."

I shrugged. I had no idea what I could do to help that someone with real power in the company couldn't do easier. "Anything. Whatever I can. Ma'am, I'd do anything for your husband."

"Anything?"

I shrugged and nodded. "Anything that isn't illegal." She chuckled and assured me it wasn't illegal. "What?"

"When he offers, accept."

"Ladies," Mr. Cornell came through the entry. "I couldn't find the same wine but this one should be about the same." She took it from him and volunteered to open it and bring clean glasses. "Okay... yeah... uhmm... Abby, that gives us a moment. There is something I'd like to talk to you about." I looked back at her but she had turned her back, intentionally I was sure so there would be no further eye contact.

He led me into the living room. A funny thought came to me. I had been with him for hours tonight and all of it dressed. I hadn't ever been with him except when I was naked. He stopped next to a chair and I stopped next to another. I had a feeling about this and figured something to steady me might be good.

"Abby, you know I've been looking for someone to be a Personal Assistant for me. I think you can understand, maybe better than a lot of people, how much I want that person to be someone I could truly communicate with, who I could truly be comfortable with, and who I could truly trust." I nodded, not knowing anything to say.

"I received the recommendation from my staff, from Dan on an HR perspective, and the Directors. They all agreed. I interviewed the candidates."

"Three candidates, sir?"

"Yes, three. I know what my decision is, Abby." He looked at me awkwardly. "Abby, you undoubtedly had good reasons for not putting your name in for consideration. I don't know what those reasons were but I hope it wasn't that you didn't think you could work with me or wanted to work with me." I shook my head vigorously. "Good. Good. Abby, I want you. Ohh... that came out wrong. I mean, I want you to be my Personal Assistant. I want to ask you to please keep an open mind this weekend and consider that. I want us to work together. Can you do that? Keep an open mind this weekend?"

"No." It just it blurted out.

He looked surprised, shocked. From behind me came, "WHAT?!?"

I turned to find Mrs. Cornell. She must have been standing just outside listening. She came in with the wine and three glasses she set on the coffee table. She stood next to him and put a comforting arm around his waist.

I was a bit stunned myself. I knew what was going to happen. She essentially told me. Still... I stammered out, "Sir, you said you interviewed all three candidates. You didn't interview me."

He smiled, perhaps still hoping there was an opening. "I did, just not a formal one. Two night ago, Abby. I stayed around until you started clearing your desk. I called you over for a drink. We talked, remember? About a lot of things. I interviewed you."

I shook my head. "Sir, I can't keep an open mind about this over the weekend. Ever since that first night... the one I thought I found a problem and you came in late from the airport. You asked me why I was there so late. Sir... you talk about not relating to people but you related to me. You listened. You listened as I explained and together we worked back through the information. Then, you saw it, too. We worked out a plan to deal with it for the next day. That night... it is etched in my memory forever. Then, you opened up to me and asked my thoughts. You listened again. You acted."

I saw him squeeze his wife. "I did what you said, too. And it worked."

"I know! I was... so proud of you. You gambled on my simple suggestion." I looked directly at Mrs. Cornell. "From that moment, I would do anything for him."

She squeezed him but spoke to me. "But you didn't want to work for him? I don't understand."

"I ached to spend even moments with him. He made me feel so... worthwhile, significant. I knew of his concern of intimidation of power. When I worked late and saw the light on in his office, I wondered... hoped... he was still there. Maybe we could talk, again. It was literally an ache. But there was a reality check. I thought I would be laughed at. Why was someone with five or six months of experience putting herself with much more qualified candidates? It was my insecurity."

He asked, "What are you saying, Abby?"

"Sir, I won't keep an open mind this weekend because I am saying 'yes' now."

She crushed me in an embrace and called out, "Joe, honey, get some of that good whiskey of yours. We're going to celebrate."

I eased back slightly, "Oh... wait... I've already had wine and I have to drive and..."

She pulled me back into her embrace. "No, you don't. We have a lot of getting acquainted to do so plan on spending the night."

I looked over her shoulder. He was pouring three glasses of Gentleman Jack. He glanced at me with a smile and shrug that seemed to say it would be easier just to go with it.

We drank the first one pretty quickly and it burned going down. I shook my head as it sent a fog into my brain and a warmth washing over me. I watched him pour more and I giggled. She said, "Abby, I want to see a lot more of you." I smiled and said something like that would be nice. "No, dear, now. Now I want to see more of you."

She put her glass down and reached behind her back and pulled the zipper of her dress down. I looked at her, then at him. He had an expectant look on his face.

"Don't look at him, Abby. You've fucked him, already. It's my turn now. You want to be his assistant and lover? You get both of us. Can you do that? Take care of both of us?"

Damn, this was becoming a lot more than I expected. But, yes. I had no question. All those women in the office... yes. I began unbuttoning my blouse as I stepped up to her, leaned forward and moved my lips to catch hers. She moved her hands to lower the zipper completely as I finished unbuttoning my blouse. I shrugged the blouse off as she dropped her dress to her feet. I went straight for my bra. I unclasped it and shrugged it off, freeing my large breasts. She stopped as she was stepping from the dress pooled at her feet.

"Oh, God... Joe mentioned these." Her hands cupped underneath and lifted them as her thumbs rubbed the nipples. She bent over and sucked on a nipple and switched to the other as I loosened my skirt and pushed it over my hips to my feet. I reached for her own bra as she sucked. Her bra fell to the floor and she joined my gasping when I began fondling her breasts. I noticed some movement, looked, and found Mr. Cornell turning one of the chairs to more comfortably watch. He noticed me looking, held up his refilled glass in a salute, and smiled.

We parted but only enough to push panties to the floor. We were both standing in thigh-highs and heels looking lustily at each other. Mr. Cornell took action by leading us to the couch, sitting us pressed against each other and handing us refreshed drinks. He then moved to a chair facing us. He lifted his glass to us.

"This couldn't have gone any better. Not only do I have the PA of my desires but I have the two ladies in my life naked. My dear, have I mentioned that our Abby here has quite the reputation in the office for giving other women orgasms?"

I slipped my hand onto her stocking covered thigh and slid it to the inside. She looked at her husband and he nodded. She uncrossed her legs and my hand slid up the inside of her thigh to her pussy... her quite wet pussy. She gasped and slid down on the seat. I pulled her leg over mine and ran fingers up and down over her slit. I plunged a finger into her hole and she moaned delightfully.

"Do it Abby. I want to see her in her first girl-girl orgasm."

Her first. How long ago was it that I had my first such encounter? The interview, of course. I took her glass from her hand and placed both on the side table. I went to my knees in front of her, parted her legs wider, pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and kissed my way up the inside of her leg. My lips and tongue making initial contact on her pussy brought another gasp. I placed my lips over her clit and sucked. Her moan was clear. I glanced up to find Mr. Cornell now sitting next to her, holding her hand and fondling a breast. I forced her knees up to open her to my mouth. I kissed, sucked, chewed, and probed with my tongue.

As her moans grew, I insert first two fingers but quickly added another. I sawed the fingers in and out of her pussy, the sound of fingers plunging in and out of her wetness provided a delightfully obscene sound to mix with groans, moans, and nonsensical murmurings. Her hips lifted off the couch, her hand gripping his hands hard. She professed her love to him between wild sounding moans even as she was being pleasured by another woman. I curled my fingers moving in and out, striking and stroking her g-spot, thumbing her clit, then sucking and nipping at her clit. Her orgasm was spectacular. Her body went rigid about six inches off the couch with my mouth, fingers, and tongue still working her. When she collapsed, she shook and shivered for minutes as my tongue provide more gentle contact in the aftermath and continuing after-orgasms.

That began the night.

12