Abby and the CEO Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

I stood and walked around the side of his desk. "Sir, may I suck you?" He looked up at me, smiled, and turned his chair. As I knelt before him and opened his slacks and take hold of his long, soft cock, I wondered what it was that after all the fucking that morning and knowing all the fucking in the afternoon, I felt this desire, this longing to make love to him through his cock. Mrs. C had identified it during the weekend and had encouraged it. She, of course, felt the special nature of the man and she recognized the relationship between him and me and she welcomed it. The two of us, as she put it, could do wonderful things for him in support and guidance. My expressed request and his response could have been surprising but my request was only heartfelt, not manipulative. His response was understanding, accepting and not dominating. I had no idea what any of this meant. I knew, though, it was going to be an interesting journey.

His response to my tongue, lips, and mouth was quick. I soon had 11" of hard cock to make love to and I did. At times, it was slow, at other times it was fast, hard, and urgent. After many minutes and the sounds of the office becoming busy, again, I raised up to better align my mouth and throat to his rigid rod. I pushed my mouth down over it, taking inches into my throat, pulling back and breathing through my nose and pressing back down a little further. Over and over I did that, each time taking a bit more down my throat stretched by the width and thickness of him.

He stroked the side of my head and face, "God... that feels... so... amazing." He gasped, sighed, and moaned. "You almost... have it... all. I can't... believe... you... are getting... so close."

My eyes told me I was inches from pressing my nose into him. But not today. I pulled back and off, gasping, my hands both grasping his cock and stroking two-fisted up and down it as I gulped down air. "I will... sir. Some day... you'll... shoot... directly down... my throat." He started flexing his hips and body going tense. I leaned back down while continuing a two-fisted stroking while taking the head into my mouth and sucking like a vacuum. He came in great spurts of cum that forced me to gulp noisily to take it all.

I licked him clean and teasingly licked my lips. He stood and I assisted him in dressing. I turned at the door. He was watching me. I lifted my breasts and kissed each nipple. "You know what we haven't done, sir?" He looked with a smile that acknowledged something sexy was to follow. "I suspect you'd enjoy a titty-fuck." I blew him a kiss, turned without waiting for a response, and walked out into the open room to begin the afternoon segment of the day.

The afternoon was much like the morning. Less anal. Definitely less anal. There really weren't that many of the men who sought anal. There were some who would do it as part of a double penetration but Mr. C, Mr. Peterson, and a very few others were alone in actually initiating it. Sara was a welcome respite as where the other women until a man would come up and fuck me while I ate pussy.

Mary grabbed me late in the afternoon and pulled me out the glass doors and turned for the showers. She stripped, kicking off her heels and rolling down her stockings, then pulling me into the showers. She turned on one on the wall and another on a post, turning both heads up to fall on the same spot on the floor. She laid down on the wet floor and pulled me over her face. I happily joined her for a 69. The shower was creative since the they were for the women and that would keep us free of interference. We enjoyed a peaceful mutual pussy eating fest to mutual orgasms.

It was close enough to quiting time for most of the people so I dried off, located my heels, and made my way to Mr. C's office. I stopped at my desk for the lubrication I left there earlier and stepped into his office. As I did, I was spreading the gel over my breast but mostly on the insides of them. He looked up, saw what I was doing, and seemed mesmerized by the sheen left by the gel. I could tell by his face that he was instantly horny and probably instantly rock hard. Just the way I like an 11" cock.

He motioned me over and I confidently walked right up to his knees as he turned his chair to face me. His hand went between my thighs and I opened them further for him. As his fingers gently caressed my pussy just cleaned by Mary's tongue and lips and the shower, he looked up.

"How was your office celebration, dear? Are you sore from all your fun?"

I smiled. The many memorable images of the day's activities flashed behind my eyes. It ws quite a celebration, indeed. And very much fun. "Not at the moment, sir. I suspect the soreness will come later. Certainly by tomorrow."

He slipped a finger into my hole and his thumb moved to my clit. I was wrong. My clit was already tender and still engorged but I stood still without reaction and enjoyed that he was touching me.

"I see you were serious about the titty-fuck."

I flushed. I was so ready to please him. "Have you ever before, sir?" He shook his head. He inserted a second finger into my hole and I unconsciously squatted slightly on his hand. He smiled at the reaction and a third finger easily slipped in.

"I do so enjoy your body, Abby." I flushed. God, how I wanted to cum by him, his cock, his fingers, anything. But my intention was to make him cum by something new. "You know I tell Samantha everything." It wasn't even a question. He told me that before. But I nodded. "She'd very much like to hear what you do for me, how you give me your body, how I am able to use your body. You are quite the woman, Abby. I always suspected Samantha tolerated what happens in the office and that was part of the reason I restricted my activities. But you... you she actually encourages me by her questions and her prodding. You made quite the impression on her over the weekend. None of that was planned, of course. I was just going to offer you the job. But something happened between the two of you. And, the rest... well... the rest." He gazed at me, "Are you sure you don't mind her involvement?"

"I am positive, sir. I like Mrs. C very much. I enjoyed her... company and... well, the rest, as you said."

I knelt before him, pulling his fingers from my pussy in the process. I worked at his belt, clasp, and zipper. I had him stand and pulled his pants and underwear down hi legs. His hard cock sprang out as his underwear was pulled away and my eyes opened a little wider. After experiencing every other cock out there over the last two days, his was the one I longed for, anticipated, ached to have somehow. I had thought abou this, how this would be done. The first time for me, too.

First, though, as always, my lips parted and went to the shaft of hard flesh. My tongue traveled over one side, then the next. I took the head between my lips and sucked before taking more into my mouth, soon into my throat. I heard him moan and lost awareness of anything around us which could seem weird in an office environment late in the day but our strange office conditioned me to focus, focus on my work when there were the sounds of sex around, focus on sex when there were others around doing work.

With his cock slicked by my saliva and the insides of my breasts slicked by the lubricant, I rose high on my knees, lifted my breasts and trapped his cock between them. I moved up and down with his cock trapped between my breasts and he saw the action that would be easier for him and he began thrusting his hips as if fucking one of my holes. Soon, his fucking became more aggressive... as if really fucking my holes.

With each thrust, he began to moan more and more. I lowered my head, my chin to my chest so that at the top of each thrust his cock head slid over my tongue and into my mouth for a quick suck. The feeling for me was strangely erotic though not terribly stimulating but this was for him, like giving a blow job. It was for his pleasure and for the experience of something new and different. His thrusts became urgent, fast, and powerful. I recognized it and the sounds for the pending climax they were announcing. I squeezed my breasts tighter, my mouth open and tongue out but I occasionally looked up at him, too. His eyes were closed and he was lost in the act of fucking and his climax rushing to overtake him. I focused on the cock head as it thrust up from between my breasts to my mouth, then retreated to be lost, hidden for a moment between my breasts. When he came, he continued to fuck wildly. His cock spurted streams of cum. The first one shot into my face, some into my mouth, the second was consumed between my breasts, and the third flew into my left eye, my forehead and scalp. He continued to thrust as the last of his semen leaked out.

He collapsed back into his chair and I followed him, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking the remnants off, then licking up and down the length to clean it of the cum smeared onto it from my cum-soaked breasts.

I sat back on my heels and asked him if he liked it.

"Wow... I really came."

I wiped a finger under my eyes, pulled the cum there to my lips, "I noticed, sir." We both laughed. He leaned forward and kiss my lips with his cum on them. He commented how much his wife was going to enjoy hearing about this. I smiled.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers