Abby and the CEO Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at the stocking clad legs of Ms. Benson, I lifted her feet and fully removed the panties. She opened her legs wider and slouched in her chair to put her butt at the edge. She gasped as my lips took her hooded clit between them and my tongue immediately flicked it. I generally avoid direct stimulation to the clit so soon but this was a different situation. Her gasp was quickly followed by moans as I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. After a moment, I pulled my fingers out and used them to open her lips as I shifted my tongue to lap at her pussy and probe into her exposed hole.

After what must have been about 20 minutes, I moved past Mr. C back to Mr. Peterson but I stroked up Mr. C's covered thigh to his crotch and patted it as I then retook Mr. Peterson's cock into my mouth. It was then that I heard the conversation move to staffing levels and the question of need for hiring. They discussed other site needs and the other floors of the building before Mr. C asked about their office. Ms. Benson's voice answered, "Dan and I have discussed possibly adding one position in the Project Group." A discussion started.

I pulled my mouth off the cock I had been sucking. "Sir?"

"Abby?" Mr. C clearly wasn't expecting a contribution to the discussion from me.

"Yes, sir... sorry but..." my voice sounding odd even to me from under the table, "... well, sir and ma'am, I think it might be prudent to hold off for a bit. What I am thinking is the new dress policy might affect the... what did you call it sir?... the 'stress relief' activities? Anyway, I think if Ms. Benson and HR tracked productivity over the next few weeks we may find that to be true."

"What are you suggesting, Abby?" came Mr. C's query from above.

"If we gain even a half hour by each in the group out there, there will be an effective gain of more than a person and that is without the drop caused by training a new person." I giggled, "And the possible disruption of a new naked body out there." Everyone chuckled at the comment with full understanding of what it suggested. My mouth resumed covering the cock I had been working on and the reaction from above indicated to the group that I was done.

Mr. C, "Dan, that sounds like a good plan. Will you take the lead and work with Pam on tracking that for the next few weeks?"

I only paid half attention to the rest of the meeting. I began sucking and stroking more diligently and managed to get two cocks to shoot into my mouth before the meeting ended. When it did, I was in for another surprise.

Mr. C pushed his chair back and signaled for me to come out. I stood next to his chair and his hand went behind me and between my thighs, again. He stroked my wet pussy. "Well... is this new meeting change hold any interest to continue?"

Mr. Peterson responded quickly, "Absolutely but if I am correct only two actually got off."

Mr. C looked up at me as his finger slipped into my very wet pussy. "What do you think, Abby? Suppose you can stick around for a while to help the rest of them out?"

"Ooooo... yes, sir!"

He left. I turned my attention to the executives around the table. There was a pause until Ms. Benson pulled her skirt to her waist and climbed onto the table and scooted down to me with her knees bent and spread wide. I looked hungrily at the spread pussy before me and had to lean over the table to get to it. That, of course, was an invitation and made clearly when Ms. Benson drew attention to that fact. Mr. Peterson was on his feet and at my butt as he was the closest. I was momentarily surprised when his cock thrust into my pussy, but who brings a tube of lubrication to a staff meeting? Maybe next time he will.

He fucked me hard, pushing my mouth into Ms. Benson's pussy with each thrust. I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs for stability and concentrated on the pussy at my mouth. I used my thumbs to open her lips and pull back the hood to expose her clit. I alternated from sucking on her clit and probing her hole with my tongue. All the while, I was being slammed by a cock.

Ms. Benson fell back onto the tabletop gasping and moaning as I added fingers into her pussy. Mr. Peterson slammed hard into me and I felt his cock pulse a moment before it climaxed, filling my pussy with cum. He was pulling out of my pussy but I continued tonguing and sucking on pussy and not disappointed when another cock quickly filled my pussy with a strong, deep initial penetration. Even if I wanted to glance back, I couldn't because Ms. Benson's thighs were clasped around my head as she raised her butt off the table and began shaking. I curled my fingers and began stroking her g-spot as I sucked hard on her clit. She exploded against my mouth, her legs flexing open and closed around my head, her stomach and legs shivering and quaking.

I dropped my head, my mouth slipping from the wet pussy, my nose sliding through the lips until my forehead resting there as my own orgasm rose within me. I slipped a hand underneath and stroked my clit furiously and burst in orgasm, my pussy clenching in spasms around the cock driving relentlessly in and out.

After he came in me, I was encouraged onto the table on my back, my knees raised and my butt pulled to the edge of the table. Another cock pushed into me and my upper body was pulled to the side of the table where another cock was waiting. I opened my mouth and moans escaped before being muffled by this new cock. Then it was a stream of cocks, enough that I was sure the two men I had sucked to climax under the table had come back for more. I was limp when it ended, a steady succession of cock quickly, urgently fucking my pussy or mouth.

I was assisted to a sitting position on the edge of the table. My heels had fallen off at some point and my stockings had slipped down my thighs unevenly. Glancing down I saw a small pool of cum already formed under my gaping, used pussy.

I swung my leg over to the side of the table in an attempt not to slide through the cum and found Mr. C standing ready to assist me. "Have fun?"

I gave him a tired but real smile, "Ohhhhh... yes, sir. I think I might have been successful."

He chuckled, "I know you were by the satisfied looks on their faces." He handed me a wet-wipe and paper towel and the two of us cleaned the tabletop. He wanted to talk to me about the Mountain West project. He stopped, though, considered my appearance and added, "Maybe you'd feel more comfortable after cleaning up?"

I thanked him and told him I wouldn't be long. I took a direct route for the doors and the showers. On the way, though, Mary intercepted me. She wasted no time in adding her bra and panties to her negligee outfit. By the time we were face to face, several others from the group also gathered.

Mary bubbled, "God, Abby... that was something." I must have shown my puzzlement. "That gang bang in the conference room. We haven't seen anything like that since..." she looked around at the others, everyone wearing smiles, "... since we all gang banged you on your promotion. And the executives, too." I gave them an embarrassed smile. I hadn't considered that the whole room could see what was happening inside the glass-walled conference room. I leaned into her and whispered that we needed to get together... private time for us. She blushed but promised we would.

When I returned to Mr. C's office, he looked up and smiled. "Feel better from your shower?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you. A shower and new stockings can make a whole new girl."

He laughed. "When that's about all you wear, I suppose." I had taken a chair opposite him. I sat straight backed so my breasts stuck out and my legs were crossed, though I used the slow, exaggerated motion to allow him to glimpse my pussy. I decided before that if I am going to be blatant in my dress (undress) I may as well be blatant but still giving off the impression of being discrete. Quite a trick.

After looking over my body for a moment, he seemed to remember he wanted to talk to me. "Right... okay, I've been thinking about what Sorenson said about the Greater Mountain West project and Harrison. Harrison is a tough bird. He still maintains much of the power but his two sons are essentially running things. As I said, Harrison is tough, but... he has a strong weakness. Everyone does."

"What's his weakness, sir?"

"Women to be blunt." He went on to describe that the old man likes women but has to be discrete about it because of his wife. Mr. C said he stumbled on it by accident but has used it in negotiation periodically by first arranging a hooker, then it escalated to higher class call girls and escort services. The problem, he said, was that the man continued to want more in the experience which ran it up to the escort level. Mr. C didn't see how we could get the opportunity to negotiate without appealing to the man's vice. And, since each time had required something about the woman that was a new intrigue for the man, Mr. C was especially concerned.

"Did you want to talk to me so you could suggest I do it?"

"I didn't..."

"I'll do it, sir."

"What? No... I didn't... I think you should think about this..."

"I have, sir. Just now. This will help the company, right?"

"Well, yes... but..."

"This will be a very profitable project that will be good for bonuses and shareholders, right?"

"Well, yes... but..."

"And... most important... this will make you happy."

"Abby, my being happy has nothing..."

"It has everything to do with it, sir. I would have thought you would understand by now that I truly meant it when I said I would do anything for you. It's the reason I am virtually naked more often than not. Mrs. C commented how much you like it."

"You and Samantha talk often?"

"Only sometimes... girl-talk, sir."

"Hmmmmm... how do I argue with girl-talk?"

"Exactly, sir."

12