Black Christmas

Story Info
Young nerd-ish girl catches step-mom with BBC and….
8.8k words
4.62
110.4k
284
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Christmas

Summary: Young nerdish girl catches step-mom with BBC and....

Note 1: This is a Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022 so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 3: This sexy romp was vaguely inspired by the porn scene "We All Do It, Too" starring Maitland Ward and Bree Daniels.

Black Christmas

"Amanda, boy do I have the very best Christmas present for you ever!" my bitch of a stepmother, whom I saw as a complete gold digger, said to me gleefully.

"I don't need anything from you!" I sneered. My Barbie-lookalike stepmother always brought out the bitchy side of me (her trite name was even Brandi, for heaven's sake). She was twenty years younger than my Dad, and only seven years older than I was, and she got by on her looks instead of her brain. Even I had to admit she was very beautiful, even a one-time Miss America finalist (yes, actually!) and a current Instagram socialite (she even told people on a regular basis that was her 'job'... with a giggle, and a flip of her hair).

I, on the other hand, was a former child gymnast and an earnest academic. Plus, I was often told that I too was quite lovely... the stereotypical girl next door in my case, so much so that when I'd been included in a music video for a popular local band (ironically for my looks, not my brain, and certainly not for my singing), in the credits they listed me as exactly that: 'Our girl next door.' Also, people constantly `told me I was 'cute and sweet'.

At nineteen, I'd recently returned home following my first semester at Harvard, which was hours away (even by airline) from my Dad and his stupid and pretentious new wife in Los Angeles. Although I resented my new step-Mommy (which I'd mockingly first called her a month ago, while I was back for Thanksgiving), she seemed to be making my Dad happy... he'd certainly snapped out of his endless funk. And that's what really mattered... I guess.

My Mom left Dad for another man back when I was fifteen and I resented her for it, and then since they'd allowed me to choose, I chose to live with my Dad. He was a great father, but he was clearly devastated by Mom's betrayal, and had been very lonely for like I said, years... although he did put up a good front (which I easily saw through, so I did my best always to be sweet to him, but not many other people could see it).

He didn't date at all, until he met Brandi in my senior year of high school, and although I'd met her a few times, I never thought their relationship was serious. Just my Dad sowing some royal oats by sleeping with a hot woman half his age (which I figured out, but I sympathized with him the poor guy, so I never mentioned knowing about it). But then he phoned me in September, and deliriously happy, he told me they'd eloped, and she'd moved into our house immediately following their two-week honeymoon! I was horrified, but I didn't let on... even though all my protective instincts switched into overdrive, and my inner alarm bells were ringing so loudly they gave me a headache!

But alas, the decision was made... the wedding ceremony (and license signing) had happened... and so the damage was done.

Which brings me back to my so-called 'best Christmas present ever'. "Oh trust me," she said with a smirk, "nobody has ever needed this present more than you do, my dear."

I hated when she called me that, but I never mentioned it specifically. Instead I sighed, "I don't even know what that means." She constantly tossed dramatic fluff into her conversations; as if she were still in high school, and so she brought herself to life (yeah, right) by being melodramatic.

"I know, I know," she said. "Just go and get ready for the fundraiser."

"Fine," I sighed. And of course I gave her my own melodramatic over-the-top sigh, so she'd know she'd annoyed me. Again. Perhaps her own dramatic over-the-top attitude was starting to wear off on me.

I'd promised Dad I'd go to the Christmas charity fundraiser he'd always organised and hosted in his law offices for the past ten years, and I'd even have to deliver a brief speech on his behalf, since he was in London, Ontario for some meetings he couldn't get out of, and he wouldn't get back home until sometime tomorrow. So I went upstairs. Showered. And then, having begun to explore the power of lingerie at Harvard, my roommate Ginger (who was a genius, and sexually amazingly free), had been shepherding me into. She was a Japanese American, but she was no sweet and gentle flower. In bed, she was more like a Samurai warrior!

I'd arrived at Harvard as a virgin, but by now, I'd fucked three guys and had enjoyed a few lesbian encounters (Ginger and I often ended up in a 69 after we studied or went out together). Truth be told, I wasn't sure whether I liked boys or girls better... since playing with each gender were very different, but perhaps equally satisfying experiences.

I also now owned a few sexy lingerie pieces, as well as quite a few pairs of stockings. So tonight, underneath my very conservative and classy red dress, was lurking a push up bra, sexy but not kinky (a couple of the outfits I now owned were very kinky), and a garter-belt with mocha stockings. And because I was feeling frisky... even though I couldn't even imagine getting laid tonight, since the average age of this party's attendees was likely double, or maybe even triple my own age... I went commando... which Ginger and I often did, whenever we went out for the evening. (It had paid off nicely more than once... and hey, if Brandi could sprinkle lots of drama into her speech, why shouldn't I flash my bare pussy to some strangers once in a while?)

We sent for an Uber, and during our ride I didn't say a word for the entire time, even though a few times she attempted to start a conversation with me. Yeah, sometimes I could be a real bitch, too.

And then when we arrived at the party, I immediately ditched her. I got myself a drink, I visited with a few people I knew, and repeated my 'Yeah, Harvard is great,' snippet a dozen times. I also enjoyed hearing the same compliments over and over. Gave a five-minute speech Dad had written for me that I'd memorized. Added some humour into it.

By eleven-thirty I was tired, and frankly, kind of horny. I was good and ready to go home and use my vibe on myself... missing Ginger's ubiquitous and always welcome pussy and tongue.

But I couldn't find my stepmom anywhere when I figured I should at least go and tell her I was ready to go home. I was about to give up, when she texted me, Come to your father's office right away.

I sighed... even though I didn't know why.

When I arrived outside his office, the door was locked, yet I could see through the frosted window in the door that a light or two were on inside.

I don't know why I was still carrying around a key to this office when I was attending school two and a half thousand miles away, but I still was; so I pulled it out of my purse and opened the door.

I walked in, and Drake, my Dad's business partner's son, whose broad-shouldered physique I'd long admired, was sitting in the middle of the couch. (We'd known each other ever since we were kids, because we'd both come to our dads' law offices after school fairly often. We'd always gotten along pretty well, although we'd never been what you'd call very close.) But I digress. Because the important thing that caught my eye, was that my stepmom was sitting to his right... and she was sucking his dick!

"Oh my God! I cried out, shocked by what I was witnessing so unexpectedly. But I also nefariously thought this was perfect! I'd just caught my bitch stepmother performing a deliciously super compromising act! But a moment later, I remembered she'd summoned me here. Had she wanted me to catch her sucking Drake's dick? Obviously so, but why on earth?

Of course she immediately turned her head and saw me, and she didn't look shocked or embarrassed at all! Instead, she just ordered, "Close the door and then lock it again."

"You are so busted!" I said, forgetting about my reservations, and giddy with excitement to be catching her in the act like this. Maybe I could even turn my whistle blowing into something worthy of a divorce!

"Just close the door," she repeated flatly, as she continued stroking his dick... which I now could see for the first time when she adjusted her position to look at me... and I couldn't help letting out a loud gasp at the sight of that sucker! It was huge! Way bigger than the puny dicks I'd already sucked and been fucked by.

I closed and locked the door.

"Now come here," she said.

"And why would I want to do that?" I demanded.

"Just fucking get over here!" she ordered me, surprisingly rudely and bossily. She'd always been irritating to me, but was never bossy, ever since I'd made it clear during my Thanksgiving break that she wasn't my mother, and I was legally an adult, so she had no authority over me whatsoever. Subsequently I'd customarily comply with her reasonable requests (unlike all the attitude I'd thrown at her earlier today), but that was all, and she'd always seemed to honour our unspoken agreement. Until now.

"Fine," I said, not because I wished to start abiding by her wishes all of a sudden, but because I'd slyly clicked record on my phone. It was now chronicling the audio from this spicy interaction, which would supply me with the proof I'd need when I busted her to my Dad... plus, truth be told, I kind of wanted to check out that big dick more closely.

"Good," she said, still stroking the dick.

I reached her, and she asked, with no beating around the bush at all, "Amanda, tell me. Have you ever slept with a black guy?"

I didn't respond to her question, since I'd gotten myself immediately transfixed by the mammoth monster she was handling. Ever since encountering my first dick at Harvard, I'd wished I could get fucked deeper and spread wider during my sex sessions, but the few men I'd been with so far, hadn't had dicks even half this size.

"Amanda," she added a bit more loudly and impatiently, "I'm not going to ask whether you've ever had sex, because when girls go off to college, that's what they do, at least once in a while if not more. But have you ever wanted to fuck a black man?"

I hadn't ever considered race at all. I wasn't a racist, and I didn't have anything either for or against black men, or men of any colour for that matter, but my very few male sexual partners so far had all been white. I also hadn't fetishized about any black dicks whenever I'd watched some online porn.

Brandi then asked, her tone indicating she was amused by my lack of a response, "Or to bring my question more to the immediate point, have you ever fantasized about 'doing'a black man with a huge dick... like the one you're staring at right now?"

"No, I haven't actually," I finally answered, although I was certainly thinking about it right now... and I knew my masturbation session tonight once I got back home, would feature visualizations of this black dick. It really was magnificent!

"No, you haven't fucked a black stud yet, or no, you haven't ever fantasized about it?"

"I haven't done either one," I answered, unable to tear my gaze away from this majestic dick. Its sheer size, both in length and thickness, was utterly beautiful! And although I'd never pondered having sex with a black man before, it would be hard to dismiss the thought now. They say size matters, and I imagined it truly did.

"Do you like what you see, Amanda?" My stepmother asked, continuing to stroke Drake's mighty dick.

I didn't answer.

I wasn't the kind of person who could lie. I was a good girl. And on the rare occasions when I tried to tell a fib nobody ever believed me. So I didn't answer. Because yes, I most certainly did like what I was seeing!

"There's nothing like a big... fat... black... dick, Amanda," she drawled, inserting brief but dramatic pauses after each descriptive word, while she kept stroking the long, thick shaft. She then did something I damn well knew I couldn't do. She leaned down and fucking deep throated that entire ten-inch monster!

Drake then placed his obviously strong hand on the back of her head and held her there for a few seconds before he let her go (while she hadn't struggled at all)!

"Jesus!, I gasped, stunned by her ability to swallow his entire ten inches of fat dick... and my bare pussy even leaked an inch or so down my right leg.

She pulled back out and said, with a string of saliva extending between her lips and his dick, "Especially when he's choking your throat with it."

"You're a nasty slut," I accused, shocked not only by her deed, but also just because she'd even tried.

"Probably so," she shrugged. "Every woman turns into a slut once she gets blacked. Isn't that right, Drake?"

"That's been my experience, yes," he agreed, not really bragging, just saying matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, the saying 'Once you go black, there's no going back,' is no myth," Brandi said.

"I've never heard that expression before," I said. "And you say it's a fact?" once again mesmerized by his dick. God, did it look tempting! It was his bright, shiny apple to my Eve... except this time it was chocolate. Dark, delicious-looking, creamy milk chocolate. Yum!

"Trust me," she said. "It's true."

"I'll have to take your word for it," I said offhandedly, even though I totally believed her.

"Come and sit on the other side of him," she said, gesturing towards the empty end of the couch.

"No thanks," I said, even though a large part of me wanted to do just that. I felt completely overwhelmed by that dick's size, and by its sheer glory. I certainly wouldn't admit it to my bitch of a stepmother, but yeah, I really wanted to have that dick inside me.

"Sit!" she demanded suddenly and very loudly. "Right now!"

I don't know why I felt compelled to obey her. I tried to tell myself it was only because I wanted that dick, and I seriously hoped that was my reason, but as I hurried to seat myself on Drake's left, arriving close beside him and his huge, fully erect dick, a rush of pleasurable adrenaline coursed through me. I mean, I already knew I was a bit submissive sexually... since I enjoyed pleasing whatever guy I was with, and I knew I'd have no problem with trying to please my long-time chum Drake as best I could, now that I was seeing him in an entirely new light. But automatically leaping to obey the woman I hated the most in the world... the way I'd just done? That really confused me.

So then I just silently sat still.

"Good girl," she said as she continued stroking it.

I continued just watching in awe, and she eventually asked me, "Isn't it beautiful?"

I wanted to scream, 'Yes, it fucking is!', but instead I just silently continued admiring this beautiful black dick, wishing to avoid allowing my stepmom to regain any of the power she'd lost by getting caught... my phone still recording her infidelity. Plus every word that I said! I'd have to watch myself.

She kept stroking. "You must be speechless at the very sight of it, which I can well understand. I still remember my first black dick," she added fondly.

After a few more minutes while I watched her hand going up and down, repetitively up and down... somewhat affecting me like a hypnotist's watch might... and making me even hungrier for that lovely dick... I almost reached out my hand to stroke it.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Again, I didn't respond. I just couldn't break eye contact with that glorious dick!

"Go ahead, Amanda. Just touch it for a bit," Brandi offered. "You'll never have felt anything like it!"

I wasn't sure I could resist. I knew I shouldn't, but I almost couldn't help myself. It was just so big, black, and beautiful! It was... almost... drawing me to it like a moth to a flame. Again, I didn't speak... or move a muscle... but when she grabbed my wrist and gently guided my unresisting hand towards it, I opened my fingers wide, and attempted to wrap them around his dick.

"Look how big that dick is in your hand," Brandi said as I thrilled to its veiny hardness. To its slight pulsations. It was just so damn big!

I was slowly... and kinda worshipfully... stroking my hand up and down it, very much like she'd been doing, and she gushed (dramatically like she always did), "I just knew you'd love this dick!"

I hated that I'd caught her cheating... yet somehow I was now sitting with her on the couch with that same dick in my hand. A dick I wanted in my mouth, too! And in my pussy.

"I bet you're wondering what this big black dick would feel like inside your cute little white mouth," Brandi accurately read my mind... so that I suddenly worried that my cheeks... which felt like they were burning with shame... were revealing to her just how badly I wanted that to happen.

When I still didn't say anything, she accused, her voice suddenly far more aggressive, "We all know how badly you want to stick that dick inside your dirty whorish mouth!"

My eyes went wide at being called a whore... by a whore! My limited sexual experience... even though it had been growing in fits and starts while I was away at college... was to date far short of qualifying me for the whore category.

"Yeah, Amanda. Lurking behind your 'sweet girl' exterior, I can see you... the real you... the nasty slut you," Brandi continued even while I kept stroking that dick. I detested this verbal abuse, but I couldn't take my hand away from his dick. I just couldn't! It was the most perfect and gorgeous dick I'd ever seen!

As I continued marvelling over Drake's dick with my slow, deliberate strokes, Brandi continued verbally assaulting me. "You look like a dirty slut!" "Stroke it, you filthy whore!" And, "I bet you want that dick deep in your dick-hungry mouth!"

I remained silent. I didn't like those nasty names, but my body was betraying me, since I felt wetness leaking out of me, and each name she called me somehow made me tingle, and indeed I did want that dick in my mouth... I was reasonably sure I didn't have a dick-hungry mouth ongoingly... but at the moment I was damn hungry for a particular dick.

"Drake, would you like to fuck this pretty girl's face?" Brandi asked. "I hear you were little kids together once upon a time, but now she's all grown up, and she wants to be your slut."

"Hell yeah," Drake said, not overly suave, but who needed to be suave with a dick like his? Seriously, that big, black dick needed no words said... it spoke for itself.

"It's time, slut," my stepmother said. "Time for you to suck a nice... big... black... dick." She once again paused after saying each descriptive word... which somehow made my mouth water. I didn't mind sucking dick, although it had never been something I'd actually craved to do... but at this moment, there was nothing I wanted more than that nice, fat dick between my lips.

She grabbed the shaft, pointed it directly at my face and ordered, while her other hand pushed on the back of my head, "Now suck it, slut. Suck that big, black dick."

I couldn't help it! I leaned forward, and once I was close enough I opened my mouth instinctively, while her hand pushed me inexorably towards the big dick... and kept going... and soon it was inside my mouth, and not much later I was gagging on it... and she still kept me going... and before too much longer, she was still holding my head in place, with the entirety of his long, wide dick balls-deep inside me! Just like I'd been dumbfounded she'd managed to accomplish a bit earlier!