Abby and the CEO Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It already is."

I giggled. "Not this," I responded with a kiss on the thickened head, "me living with you?"

"You're concerned?"

I nodded. "The last thing I want is to mess things up between you and Mrs. C."

He traced his fingertips over my cheek. "You really have no idea how much you do for us, do you? It was our idea, an idea that was really somewhat selfishly motivated. Our life has become very exciting with you in it."

I took his cock back into my mouth and, with more deliberate intention, worked it deep into my throat. In moments, it was rigid and his groans indicated a choice was needed. I pulled my mouth off his cock and began stroking it as I looked up. I stood slowly, opened the top right drawer of his desk and took the ever-present tube of lubrication from it. As he watched, I spread some on his cock and my asshole. I turned and leaned over the desk, my ass pointed at him.

"I want you in my ass, sir." I looked at him over my shoulder. "I want that feeling I get that I am yours... that you know I will do whatever it is you want." He stood, grasped my ass cheeks and spread them. His cock slid up from my pussy to my asshole and back down several times. I sighed at the feeling of imminent penetration there and sucked in a breath as I felt it press at the puckered hole. I grunted and groaned as he slowly worked it past the tight sphincter and stopped. I groaned as that area eased and adjusted. I looked back again as I eased my hips back further onto his cock. "I feel that way about Mrs. C, too, sir."

"I know you do, dear," he stated as he thrust hard nearly all the way into my ass. "That's one of the reasons the three of us are so good together."

I was getting fucked hard and deep. I must have really turned him on with the talk. I sagged to my elbows on the desk, my nipples grazing the desktop as they swung beneath me. I was oblivious to everything but the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my tight ass, my stimulation rising to a fever pitch. Then, voices penetrated my mind but I chose to ignore them.

"Oh... sorry, Joe... should I come back?"

"Nonsense."

"She is hard to resist, isn't she?" Ms. Benson's voice.

"Too hard. But then I decided there really was no reason to resist." Several grunts. He smacked my ass. "She likes being fucked. Needs to be fucked." Grunts. "This... comes from her." Grunts. "And a hell of an assistant."

A chuckle from Ms. Benson. "Her mouth and tongue are pretty wonderful, too."

Then they talked business as I came on his cock. A piece of fuck-meat. A shameless slut who didn't care who saw her. But I wasn't only that... and they all knew that.

12