Abby and the CEO Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was confused by the turn of events from when he planned for this meeting. I also knew he was overwhelmed by what we were about to do. It was all working to my plan, though. Mr. C might not have been as convinced as I was about this but he also appreciated the very real effect I had on men... and women.

Patiently, I waited with my asshole opened to him. Finally, it happened. I felt the cool gel pressed over the tight opening, then a finger pressing there. I nearly chuckled when I heard, "Just push a finger inside with the gel?"

I looked back over my shoulder. His eyes flicked from my asshole with his finger poised there to my face peering at him. I nodded. "Push one finger in, then add more lubricant and push two fingers in." I smiled over my shoulder. "Don't worry... I like it."

His eyes refocused on my asshole and his finger finally penetrated inside. It stayed there, just inside, for moments as if he couldn't believe it. Then he pushed in further and sawed it in and out before pulling it out, adding more lube, and pushing two fingers in. He was involved now. His fingers moved smoothly in and out until I told him to use his cock. He quickly pulled his fingers out and placed his cock at the same hole. I felt the slight resistance of my sphincter but only slight as it was more used to Mr. C's giant slamming into it. For effect, though, I gasped as the cock head opened the sphincter and popped inside. He groaned and groaned again as I used the muscle to grasp his cock inside me.

"OHHH... GODDDDDD... I... I... I can't... believe... Ohhhhhh..."

He mumbled and stammered and groaned and gasped. At the same time, though, his actions began with more awareness and confidence. He pulled nearly all the way out before pushing smoothly back deep into me until his hips smacked my ass. I tightened the muscle as he pulled back and released it as he thrust back in.

"Lean over me and use my body... however you want. Squeeze my breasts, pinch my nipples, stroke my clit and pussy... anything... touch me... grope me anyway you want."

It was like I had unlocked something within him. He rested his chest on my back and his hands roamed and groped over my body and his fingers pinched and twisted and probed. I wasn't sure I would cum doing this but the excitement of seducing him, blatantly exposing myself to this stranger who intended to bring suit against us.

Before I could, though, I felt his cock inside stiffen and twitch. His entire body tensed and he grunted as he slammed repeatedly up into my ass until he sent cum into me. I squeezed hard around his cock as he spurted his seed into me. He sagged against my back, his hands and arms coming out to brace himself. As he recovered his breath, He slowly stood and eased his cock out of my clenching asshole.

"Oh God," he exclaimed. I looked over my shoulder, again. He was staring at my ass. I smiled. I was sure he was staring at my gaping asshole and his cum beginning to leak from it. He looked up, saw me, and gave an embarrassed smile. "That was amazing. I never imagined... never thought..."

I stood upright and kiss him on the lips, my hand stroking over his cock slick with his cum from my ass. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Simple sex is such a wonderful diversion, don't you think?" He bent to grab his clothes but I put a hand on his arm. "Don't... not yet. Now we negotiate. Let our nudity be our symbol of openness to work something positive out." He was awkward, but he nodded and retook his seat on the couch while I retook mine on the chair opposite him. He reached into his case for a pad of paper and covered his crotch. I didn't bother.

* * * *

Mr. C had just called me into his office. I was completely nude and padded in barefoot. The entire office seemed to understand that the intention of the new dress policy was for everyone to be dressed. I took the policy wording literally and continued to focus on the word 'appropriate'. Given my job and responsibilities to Mr. C (not to mention Mrs. C), being naked and accessible seemed very appropriate.

He looked up and shook his head. He knew I was naked, of course. We came to the office together and I immediately stripped at the locker I always used. Maybe he somehow thought I might take the hint from the others in the office and follow them. He knew better than to think I was a follower, though.

"What am I going to do with you?"

I chuckled and rotated side to side to cause my breast to swing, "You could fuck me, sir. That always works for both of us."

He had news, though. Mr. C had received a call from Gerald Olsen, Candace's attorney, he added as if I might need a reminder. He convinced Candace to take the offer settlement I offered. It was much less than she hoped for but he confronted her with the reality; that her case had little merit and it could only create harm. It was agreed that the money would be the only outcome for her, that she would be required to sign a confidentiality agreement that would contain severe penalties for her if she ever breathed a word about this office. She would be given a good recommendation because her work had been good.

"Sir, that's wonderful!" I thought for a moment, then added, "I assumed she would come back with a counter-offer."

Mr. C's eyes smiled and he allowed them to fall to my breasts before responding after a moment of thought. "You apparently made quite an impression of Gerald Olsen." He winked. "He wouldn't say how but he complimented you in the way you represented the cause of the office. I think there is much more to Gerald Olsen than meets the eye."

"I agree, sir. He is a more effective attorney than his resume projects but more importantly he is a man who wants to see the right thing happen and sometimes that is a conflict for his client. He wants to work on the right side of the law, sir."

He nodded and his eyes twinkled, "I agree and I had a thought..."

* * * *

After the settlement with Candace was finalized and Candace became an after-thought to us, there remained a big question: what was all of this going to mean for the office?

I surveyed the entire office. Everyone seemed to be taking the conservative approach to the fallout of the Candace situation by wearing clothes. A few women flaunted the risque edges of what was thought to be expected by following my example earlier with unbuttoned blouses and short mini-skirts. I was still the only one basically naked. As I met with each member of our office, my continued rebelling through my nudity seemed to give them hope the office could return in some form of what it was. We really were a collective of sex enthusiast.

I presented my findings to Mr. C and his staff. They were unified in sympathy for the universal position of the office but there was now a legal issue staring us in the face. Mr. C had interrupted the negativity of the discussion with an idea that, if it might work, he would take to the Board. That led to the day I looked up from my monitor to find Gerald Olsen striding through the office.

"Mr. Olsen... what a surprise," I blurted out as I quickly stood up from my desk. I quickly peeked into Mr. C's office. "Sir... uhmm... Mr. Olsen is here..."

He rose up from his desk and quickly closed the space to the door where he stretched out his hand. "Gerald! Wonderful. So glad you could come." I was still confused. This meeting wasn't on his schedule. He looked at my reaction with a laugh, "Do you think I am completely helpless without you, Abby?"

Mr. Olsen remarked as his eyes scanned my body covered only in heels and stockings, "Tell me, Joe, does Abby even own any clothes?"

"If she does, I think we should send a team to steal them from her closet, don't you think?" They both laughed. I smiled and pondered. Though Mr. C has tolerated my insubordination in dress, this was the first time of sounding like it might continue. They met privately for an hour. Several people came to me for any information because they all knew he had been Candace's attorney. It was easy for me to plead ignorance. I didn't know.

When the door opened, Mr. C led Mr. Olsen from his office and stopped in front of my desk. "Abby, Gerald has agreed to come work with us as an internal attorney focusing on employee issues and needs both professional and personal." I looked up at them stunned. He turned to Mr. Olsen, "It was her idea, really." He turned to me, "You see my dear, I am able to act on good ideas on my own." He laughed at his tease at me and moved to his office before saying over his shoulder, "Gerald, Ms. Thomas will detail your first assignment."

Mr. Olsen stood not quite knowing what happened. "Geez, he can act fast." I just smiled and stood.

I took his arm in mine and hugged it to my bare breast. "I know you haven't officially started, yet, but I hope you can give me an hour or two of your time?" He nodded. "Mr. Cornell will assume I have properly outlined the first issue for you to focus on... and it really is very important. He will also assume I have effectively provided you with motivation for working here." I raised my arm and pointed toward Marie. Several people spotted me and sent the word across desks until Marie stood, saw me waving at her, and moved toward us as I moved Mr. Olsen to the conference room. Since Candace's threat, all the offices had their glass walls frosted for privacy, including the conference room. The general office might have stopped dressing so exposed but that we didn't stop the sex entirely.

When Marie strutted into the conference room, Mr. Olsen gasped. Marie was wearing a see-through blouse unbuttoned... not tucked in... her C-cup breasts flashed into view frequently, including as she held out her hand to shake. Her skirt was a micro that barely covered her ass with no underwear.

We heard him mumble, "I thought you would be the only one..." We both laughed and took chairs at the table. Marie looked inquiringly at me and I nodded. A smile forming on her face. Before she sat down, she unclasped her tiny skirt and slipped off her blouse, dropping them onto the chair next to her. "Damn...," he muttered. As if already used to seeing me naked, he seemed to focus on Marie's bare chest with pert, erect nipples. "This really is what it was like..."

It wasn't really a question, more of a statement of amazement. "The difference now is that full nudity has become a matter of anxiety and now occurs behind closed doors." I stood and Marie followed my lead. We each stepped around the table to take chairs on either side of him after pulling his chair from the table so we formed a tight grouping and he had full view of our bodies, including our shave pussies as we refrained from crossing our legs or pressing them together.

We talked for a while about the original office policies, the revised one, and what we were comfortably left with now and wondering if it might have to go away entirely.

He leaned back in the chair gazing at us but in deep thought. His elbows resting on the armrests and fingers steepled at his lips. After a few moments, he pulled his hands down. "What you were doing was bound to come to an end. It's frankly amazing it lasted as long as it did. All it takes is someone who becomes disenfranchised or opportunistic, like Candace. It was built around secrecy which is always a mistake. The better approach is to be open and upfront about it, though that will take some heat in the community or business world. I don't think you can have requirements of dress and participation like you did. It has to be open to participate and what the environment will be like when hiring someone, but the actual participation should be left open."

I looked at Marie who looked at me. Smiles grew on both our faces. Marie said, "So... you think it's possible?"

His attention wavered from us to our breasts and pussies. He smiled, too. Our excitement and eagerness was obvious to him. "This isn't just talk... this is the first project to work on... you want a modified approach... legally protecting everyone and the company..."

We both nodded and stood, our legs parted, our shaved pussies already glistening with excitement and anticipation. "Sir... under such an office situation... would you be a participant?" Marie and I asked in alternating effort.

He nodded, then his hands rose to touch our bare hips. We stepped close to either side of him and hugged him to our bodies. He stammered out his response, "I... I'm not really... what you'd call... experienced."

I kissed his cheek and Marie joined me at the other cheek. I stroked his chest and belly inside his jacket. "You were just fine last time, sir. And besides, we are experienced."

He smiled sheepishly. His hands moved up our backs and back down onto our butts. We pressed into him on either side. "I think this may just be a wildly fanciful dream, but in case it isn't... I really want to live this experience out. I mean... I've not even really started and two young naked beauties are pressing into me. It has to be a dream."

I reached up and turned his face to me and kissed him hard and long on the mouth. When I broke it, Marie did the same. My hand slid down and over his cock under his pants. It was already straining in hardness. Marie slid to her knees and undid his belt and pants. He sucked in his breath as she reach into his underwear and grasped his cock.

I whispered into his ear, "All you have to do is find a way to preserve what we had here safely for the company and us."

He gasped out, "Of fuck...," as Marie took his cock into her mouth, "... consider... it done."

I joined Marie as I pushed him back onto the chair. Our combined mouths and tongues battle over his cock. A calmness washed over me that I hadn't felt since this whole Candace thing started. I had the distinct feeling that Mr. Olsen would be successful and we'd have our slutty office back. Just to be sure he remembered what was important and what was at stake, Marie and I would tease and torture him with our mouths and pussies, holding his climax at bay until it was impossible to delay it further. It would be a memorable climax. And... we'd have our office.

THE END

12