MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick

Story Info
On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.
5.7k words
4.71
144k
265
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF GETS 18-YEAR-OLD DICK

Summary: On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.

Note 1: This is a NUDE DAY Contest story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

MILF GETS 18-YEAR-OLD DICK

"It's so fucking hot in here," Sarah sighed. It was a Friday afternoon in the middle of July, her air conditioning wasn't working, it was a hundred degrees outside, and it didn't feel much cooler than that inside her house... perhaps even hotter... even with all the windows wide open.

She was doing some dishes wearing only a bikini, and she was seriously considering discarding those two tiny pieces of fabric too, when there was a knock at the door.

The mother of two (her daughter Cynthia was away for a summer session at college, and her son Nate had recently graduated from high school) went to the door and was surprised to see Nate's best friend, Joey, standing there. Although she wasn't actually naked, she felt a little self-conscious to be standing in front of an eighteen-year-old guy so scantily dressed.

"Hi, Ms. Waterton," Joey greeted, trying to keep his jaw from plummeting down to the porch's floor like in a Loony Toons cartoon, since his all-time MILF fantasy was standing right in front of him in a bikini that couldn't possibly hide her enticingly voluptuous breasts.

"Hi, Joey. Nate isn't home," she said, taking in the boy's appearance. He was slightly dorky, but he'd pretty much grown into a man in the past year. She'd known Joey since he was five, when they'd moved in across the street from his family. Her son and he had been best friends ever since.

"Yeah, I think I left my charger in the basement last time I was here," he said, trying hard not to peer into the valley of tit flesh that was beckoning him in.

"Oh, sure; go ahead and check," Ms. Waterton said warmly, letting him through the doorway. She couldn't help noticing he'd taken several glimpses at her breasts, with pretty much acres of them showing.

He came in and said, "Oh shit, it's a sauna in here!"

"Yeah, the air conditioner broke down this morning," the sweaty MILF sighed heavily.

"Um, I could take a look at it," Joey offered, as he tried not to stare at his best friend's Mom's tits too blatantly... and failing.

"You could?" she asked as she closed the door, perhaps unwisely, because of the heat.

"Yeah, I work during the summers for my Uncle Frank's plumbing business, so I have a fair amount of experience not only with toilets and such, but also air conditioners and heaters," he explained, now admiring her long legs. She was really one hot older woman... and he could easily fill a Super Big Gulp cup from 7-11 full with all the loads he'd shot while imagining he was fucking her.

"That would be great," the mother said gratefully, "I called every company I could google, and they all either didn't answer so I left a message they didn't answer, or they said they couldn't come over until the middle of next week at the earliest."

"Yeah, they're all swamped during this heat wave," Joey said. "My uncle took a three-day weekend off for his fortieth wedding anniversary, or I'd be working today too."

"Then thanks to you, today is my lucky day," she said.

"I can't promise anything, but I'll give it a go," he said, trying not to ignite the throbbing dick in his shorts, and doing his best to hide that he desperately needed to adjust himself.

Sarah happened to glance down and see an undeniable tent in the teen's pants. Part of her was flattered that she must have caused that erection, while another part of her was embarrassed for the same reason. "Is there anything you need from me?"

He said, "Not really. I'll just go downstairs and take a look at the furnace."

"The furnace?" she asked, that not making any sense to her.

"Yeah, the air conditioner outside runs through the furnace in the basement," he explained, "that's why you can just reset the control on the wall from heating to cooling and back again."

"Oh, silly me," she laughed at herself, "that's so obvious."

"No worries," he said, "it's likely not something you've ever needed to put any thought into,"

"I didn't until it stopped working," the sweaty MILF answered sourly.

"I'll go check on it."

"Okay, thanks."

Joey took one more subtle look, or at least he thought it was subtle, at his best friend's Mom's cleavage, before heading downstairs.

Sarah noticed the additional peek at her breasts and the tent in his shorts as he left. Oddly... and confusingly... she felt a little tingle in her pussy. She supposed it wasn't that odd though, since he was a good looking young man, and she hadn't been fucked in eight months. Her husband had left her for another woman two years ago, and she'd gone on a couple of dates here and there since, but even though she'd had a terrible quickie eight months ago, when the guy had lasted less than two minutes and left her unsatisfied, she'd only ever come from her toys... of which she had a continuously growing collection, since she had a ferocious sexual appetite. In addition to three different expensive vibrators, she had a suction cup dildo for the bathroom wall, and hidden inside her walk-in closet was a Sybian. Yes, it had been several thousand dollars of expensive, but fuck, did it give her some great orgasms! But with all that said, she'd be lying if she claimed she didn't miss the great sensations of a real man with a living cock.

She went to the washroom to pee, washed her hands, and came back to the kitchen to pull out the fixings she needed to make a salad. No way was she turning on the stove today... not even a burner!. If Joey couldn't fix the air conditioner, she was definitely going out for dinner, and then perhaps to an air conditioned movie theatre.

Once the salad was made, Joey came upstairs no longer wearing a shirt and said, "I'm going out back to look at the air conditioner."

"Okay, sounds good," the suddenly distracted MILF said. Yes, she'd realized her son's best friend had bulked up in his senior year, but until this moment, she'd only seen him as Nate's nerdy friend. He'd finished high school with a 98% GPA for the four years, and would be attending UC Berkeley in the fall on a full ride scholarship, yet at this moment while she secretly admired his chiseled, sweaty chest, she saw him for the first time as an attractive man.

He headed out the back door, and Sarah watched him leave, looking at him from the back end, and also for the first time, she noticed he had a great ass.

"What the fuck?" Sarah said to herself out loud, shaking her head for looking at her son's friend like he was a piece of meat. She definitely needed to get laid, and soon!

She ate her salad, and he came back inside, saying, "I think I know what the problem is."

"Is it fixable?" Sarah asked, the eighteen-year-old's impressive chest now all sweaty, and she couldn't help thinking how she'd like to lick that sweat right off of him.

"I believe so," he said. "But to be sure, I need to check something else on the furnace."

"Okay," she said, unable not to admire his perfect chest and pulsing biceps.

While Joey headed downstairs, he sensed she was staring at him. He shook his head to clear away the impossible thought... although during his senior year, he'd experienced a terrific reversal in his luck with the ladies after a summer of plumbing work (which is surprisingly strenuous, when you're constantly inching yourself underneath floorboards towards impossible locations and such) and regular visits to the gym. In his senior year he was given head by Carrie, a chubby but cute girl on his debate team; lost his virginity to Betty, a girl he met and competed against in the UN competition; and he'd even gotten to fuck Amber for the last two months of the school year, a cheerleader who unfortunately was spending the summer in Europe.

The suddenly horny MILF shook her head at her inappropriate thoughts. Needing to cool herself down both figuratively and literally, she went to the fridge and just stood in front of it with the door wide open for a few moments. She then took an ice cube from the freezer and slid it up and down and around on her upper body. It felt so nice to cool down just a bit!

"Oh my," Joey said, as he stared at the hottest woman he knew doing something that looked like it was straight out of an eighties sex comedy. His dick, which had gradually dropped into slumber while he worked, was now wide awake again, and ready for action in a heartbeat! But he must have made some noise, because...

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Sarah apologized, hurriedly tossing the ice cube into the sink. "It's just so hot in here!"

"But not for much longer... I almost have it fixed," he said brightly, wishing he could have been that ice cube... well... before she'd tossed it aside. "I just need to get something from my truck, and we'll be in business!"

"Really? Sounds great!" she said. He left, and she thought to herself, Oh, my God, how embarrassing!

She reached for her phone to distract herself from her humiliation, and started scrolling through Twitter. He came back in and went back downstairs. As she scrolled through a bunch of ridiculous political posts that made her sigh at what appeared to be half of the country's idiocy, the discovery of a Hallmark movie tomorrow that made her smile, and a funny cat video, she learned that today was National Nude Day (not to be confused with Naked Gardening Day, which was the first Saturday in May). She laughed, And given this heat wave, what a perfect day for it! Still sweating like crazy from the heat, she went and poured two glasses of iced tea... threw in four ice cubes each, so they'd stay cold for at least a few minutes, and went down to the basement to offer her unexpected handyman some ice cold refreshment.

To her surprise, the basement was a little cooler than upstairs... which she wished she'd known earlier today.

She found Joey with the side panel of the furnace off, tinkering with something.

"I brought you a glass of iced tea," she said. "I figured you could use a cold drink."

He stood up, accepted the drink and said, "Thanks, Ms. Waterton, I could definitely use something cold."

"No problem," she said. "And just so you know, now that you're pretty much all grown up, you can call me Sarah."

"Okay," he said, as he sipped his iced tea and again stared at the perfect body of his best friend's Mom, who was still wearing only her skimpy bikini.

Sarah was doing the same thing... admiring her son's best friend's semi-naked body. "So... do you think you can fix it?"

"Yes," he nodded. "I'm just trying to get it working temporarily, so I can go to the shop and get a part to fix it properly."

"That's amazing!"

"No problem."

"It's also no problem that I owe you big time," she said. She inadvertently chose that moment to glance down at his crotch.

"It's the least I can do," he said, "you've fed me lunches and snacks and things so many times over the years!"

I wouldn't mind you feeding me something right now, Sarah thought to herself, and then she couldn't believe such things were popping into her head. "Oh, it was my pleasure," she replied blandly, as she wondered how big his dick was. The tent in his shorts again hinted at it being a decent size.

"No, the pleasure is all mine, Sarah," he said, in a lame, slightly awkward attempt at flirting.

There was silence while Sarah caught the innuendo, and realized she herself had started the innuendo-ing, even if only inside her head. Being a psychiatrist, she knew the subconscious mind often initiated things before a person was consciously aware of them.

He downed his drink, knowing he'd said the wrong thing, handed the glass back to her and said, "I should have this thing running at least temporarily in a few minutes."

"That'll be great," Sarah said, realizing she'd made him uncomfortable. So she headed back upstairs, shaking her head at herself again. What the fuck is wrong with me? He's eighteen years old! He's my son's best friend! His mother is one of my best friends. And yet... yet... he's fucking hot... and at his age, he can likely reload quickly and give me the multiple fuckings I so badly crave... and want... and need!

Knowing she'd be using one of her toys the minute he left, she pulled up Literotica, like she often did. She didn't mind watching porn, but she really enjoyed reading porn. She enjoyed the slow burn of a well written story, while video porn often had no story at all. Lately, she'd been reading gangbang stories, since it was a forbidden fantasy she assumed she'd never experience, but today she told the search engine of the website to look for eighteen-year-olds.

To the horny MILF's surprise, the majority of the stories the engine found were about eighteen-year-old girls, including titles like Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin, 18 and Horny, and the crazy title 80-year-old Neighbour. When she found one about a guy and a girl, she also found a guy and sissy one called 18-year-old Spies on 3 Women with the hot summary: 'Women put his young body to good use.' Just the summary made her pussy tingle while she fantasized how she could put Joey to very good use! She also saved Her 18-year-old Neighbor, and Summer Houseguest. She was still scrolling for more, since only the first one had really gotten her intrigued, although she knew she could serve as an excellent hostess to her current guest, if he gave her the opportunity.

"Fixed," Joey announced as he came up the stairs, now carrying his shirt in his hand.

"Really?"

"Yes," he nodded, "but it will take at least a couple hours to get this upstairs area down to a reasonable temperature again."

"Well, just knowing it will get cool in here is great," she said, feeling some slightly cool air wafting across her bare feet, since she was standing next to a vent.

"May I ask you for a favour?" he asked.

"Sure. Anything," she answered, and deep down, she meant it. Just ask me to suck your cock. Just ask me to spread my legs so you can eat my pussy. Just order me to bend over the kitchen counter so you can fuck me, were all wicked thoughts that popped into the horny woman's head.

"Mind if I take a quick shower?" he asked.

"Mind? Not a bit," she said and then offered, "Why don't you use mine?"

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, Nate installed a couple of extra sprays on the sides. It really feels wonderful," she replied. She didn't mention that one of the sprays was perpetually aimed to spray directly onto her pussy whenever she turned it on.

"That'd be great," he said. "I'm all sweaty."

"Yeah, you are," she said, the way a woman would say it in a porn film. Realizing that she hurriedly changed subjects by saying, "Um, there are towels in the hallway closet right next to my bedroom."

"Great, thanks," he said, his cock raging from admiring his fantasy MILF, and also the sexy way she kept looking at him.

He left, and she shook her head at herself again. Then, as she heard the shower turn on, a wicked idea popped into her head. She was all sweaty too, so she could reasonably use a shower! As she embraced the naughty thought, her horniness taking control, she sneaked into her bedroom. She dropped her bikini top and bottom on the floor, and she silently entered the bathroom.

She paused to reconsider. Am I really about to do this? Am I really going to enter the shower where Nate's naked best friend is showering? As she asked herself these questions, her body decided for her, as it resumed stalking towards the shower.

Fate then confirmed the wisdom of her decision when Joey moaned, unaware that his MILF fantasy was right on the other side of the shower curtain, "Oh, yes, Ms. Waterton, suck my dick just like that!" as she watched him jacking his dick with the hand he'd lathered up to use as lube.

Emboldened by this confirmation that he was as horny for her as she was for him, she brushed the curtain aside and stepped into the shower right behind him and said, as she reached around his body to grab his cock, "I told you to call me Sarah."

"Ms. Waterton!" he gasped, as he turned around to see his best friend's Mom completely naked, her big, hard nipples staring at him.

"No, I'm Sarah," she corrected him. Then she leaned forward and kissed him.

Joey was stunned! Her hand was on his dick, now stroking him, and her tongue was in his mouth! He, of course, kissed her back, in awe of his sudden good fortune.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Did you know today is National Nude Day?"

"No," he said, still overwhelmed by what was happening. It's one thing to fantasize all the time about having sex with your best friend's sexy Mom, but to actually have her hand on your dick and kiss you while you're both naked, was a whole different level of Wow!

"Well, it is," she said in her best sexy and sultry tone, "and it seems to me that Fate has decreed you and I should celebrate this special day properly, don't you think?"

"Y-y-yes," Joey stammered, still trying to wrap his head around the miracle that was suddenly unfolding.

"Now let me clean you all up," the Mom said, grabbing the bar of soap and rubbing it all over his chest. "Joey, you've really turned into a man!"

"Oh, thanks," he moaned, as she washed his chest with one hand and continued stroking his hard dick with the other.

"And I mean you're all man," she said, as she handed him the soap, lowered herself to her knees, and admired his seven-inch cock from very close up. He'd even shaved off all his pubes. What a considerate guy!

"Oh, Ms. Waterton," he groaned, as he stared down to see the beautiful woman on her knees, completely naked, with his cock in her hand while she studied it.

"It's still Sarah," she corrected him again. "Now let's make sure this impressive cock gets super clean." She then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his dick!

"Oh, God," Joey groaned, staring down in disbelief that Ms. Waterton was sucking his dick!

"Mmmmmmm," Sarah moaned on his cock, knowing, or at least assuming, that his first load wouldn't take long to extract, and wanting to feel that big warm load explode in her mouth. She'd always enjoyed sucking cock when she was young, and even until the last few years when sucking cock meant she wasn't getting fucked that night, as her husband became a one-and-done dick. Not like back when he could shoot two or three loads into or onto her during their multiple-orgasm marathon sessions. That said, this dick right now felt great between her lips, and she wasn't going to stop until she drained his young balls for the first time in a series.

"That feels so good," he moaned, having learned during the short time since he'd begun having sex, that giving a girl compliments during sex, especially when she was giving him a blow job, was just common sense.

She backed off of his cock and said, looking up at him, "I want you to come in my mouth, Joey. Can you do that for me?"

"Y-y-yeah, s-sure," he stammered. That was the dream question any guy would love to be asked!

"Good." she said, "because I haven't had a load shot into my mouth for almost a year." The hungry MILF then took the hard cock back into her mouth and began bobbing eagerly, while her right hand cupped his balls. Many women didn't know the power of ball handling and how it enhanced the guy's pleasure, and it usually expedited extracting his load.

"Oh yes, don't stop," he moaned, this blow job easily the best one he'd ever had. And it was enhanced by her fingers playing with his balls, which he'd never experienced before. And the best part was that Ms. Waterton was doing the sucking!

12