Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
The New Office. The new naked office opens.
4.4k words
4.72
7.3k
6
1

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 3: THE NEW OFFICE

"Oh god, Joe ... I'm so happy you ... are doing this." Mrs. C uttered those words through sighs and kisses. She collapsed on her back in bed with her legs splayed. Mr. C had just fucked her to a miraculous sounding orgasm after which I had engulfed her cum-filled pussy with my lips and tongue to clean her as best I could. Then, I cleaned his still semi-hard cock of their combined juices. After spending so many nights and weekends with them after I became Mr. C's Executive Assistant and he began sharing me with his wife, she suggested I just move into their home with them. The three of us fit together so well, so unobtrusively, and without competition. By the time the office had ceased being 'the fifth floor', I was a part of their lives and the arrangement continued without question. My approach with them had always been to enhance their pleasure, first. Mr. C proved his ability to handle both of us and Mrs. C realized she had a strong bi-sexual side, too.

I was now spooned into his back, providing gentle caresses over his chest and stomach to his softening cock as he toyed with her C-cup breasts that were beginning to show signs of sagging with age. I kissed the back of his shoulder, not wishing to intrude on the moment but happy to witness the moment.

"Happy that I am loving you?" he asked somewhat confused.

"No, silly," she replied and rolled slightly to her side to kiss him firmly on the lips, her hand moving around him to hold me tightly to him in the process. "The job change. There will be so much less stress for you and I'll have you at home more. You've built a great company but you deserve to pull back some now."

When he had finally hired an Executive Assistant (me), the intention was to be able to give up responsibilities and let others do more in the Corporation he had built. We had meshed well and it succeeded to a point but it was also difficult for others to stop assuming he would be controlling. My effect had worked with Mrs. C, too. She had a strong interest in charity work but lacked the confidence to influence at the level she hoped for. I began assisting her like I had her husband, and soon I became a functioning assistant to both of them ... and lover of both.

They embraced tightly and their kissing became more intense. I loved to watch the pride they shared in each other which frequently came out in the intensity of their lovemaking. I scooted back as I felt his intention to pull her on top of him as he rolled to his back. As their passion renewed intensity, I kissed my way down her back. I grasped the base of his cock and as if reading my intention, he pulled his wife up his body enough for me to raise his again stiffening cock. I placed the head at the entrance to her pussy and he relaxed his pull on her, his cock head sinking barely between her open lips and hole.

"Ohhhhh ... nooooooo ..." she softly exclaimed, "it ... should ..." as his cock penetrated inches deeper, "should be ... Abby's turn."

I kissed her back and held my hand over his cock at her hole to keep it inside as she wiggled. "No, ma'am," I countered, "this is a perfect husband and wife moment."

She sighed in acceptance and moaned as she pushed back to take her husband's magnificent cock deeper. I slid off the bed and did something that rarely occurred in the house. I closed the door to the bedroom as I left them to themselves.

The next morning I was, as usual, the first to rise in the house. The coffee was on and I was standing outside on the back patio. I frequently began the day in this way: looking out over the quiet privacy of the yard to quietly and peacefully allow my mind and soul to appreciate the life I had fallen into. This morning, however, my mind would not release from the significance of the day and was the source of Mrs. C's emotions last night.

I was startled out of thoughts by an arm winding around me from behind. "Sorry, dear, you were deep in thought?"

I sighed and leaned back against Mr. C, his hand rising smoothly over my naked body to firmly grasp a breast. "It's a big day, sir. Another chapter in your life is ending for a new one to open. Are you ready, sir?"

"You tell me, Abby."

"I was thinking emotionally, sir. But, yes, everything is in place. You and your staff will resign today. There is no surprise to the Board who have known for a couple weeks and they will miss your steady control of the Corporation but will still have you at the helm as Chairman. The new offices are ready to be occupied and the hiring of support staff is primed. We can move into the offices on Monday and formally do the interviewing of the hand-picked candidates after that."

He took the cup from my hand, placed it on the nearby patio table, and turned me in his arms. He was in boxer shorts, as usual for the morning, and my breasts pressed into his bare chest as he held me. He might be 54-years-old but he remained a magnificent male specimen. "I know this couldn't have happened so quickly and effectively without your capable handling, Abby. You've guided and managed the entire process since our first discussion to bring this venture to this point. I can't possibly thank you enough."

I was about to protest when another voice and body join us. I felt the naked flesh of Mrs. C press into me from the back. "WE can't possibly thank you enough, dear. And, I am not referring to the new firm but to how you have given and enhanced our life in our home."

What can you say to such expressions of professional and personal gratitude? So, I just said 'thank you'. And I knew they understood.

* * * *

Monday morning was a gathering of eight people in the new office space. The four Partners and their four Executive Assistants. We stood in the middle of the cubicle area together for the first time.

"Great job, ladies," Mr. Peterson said. "I for one can't believe this all came together so quickly."

Ms. Benson added, "Knowing the four of you as we do, we shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. Still, though, amazing."

We agreed to arrive early to get prime parking spots near the front door of the building. The Partners, with Mr. C, hired a moving crew to unload and move up the contents of cars and a rented truck of accumulated reference materials and personal effects for our office. As if on cue, a man knocked on the open door of the office. He stepped inside, introduced himself, and said his crew was outside with moving carts and could begin when we were ready. He glanced around as if to determine where things would go and I stepped forward. He didn't bat an eye to be approached by a woman as he was probably very used to assistants taking charge in such situations.

I pointed out the four offices on the sides and the four cubicles outside them. I assure him I would make the direction as each load arrived. He took a last look around and stopped when he spotted the floor-to-ceiling glass walls on either side of the entrance. Blinds were blocking the view inside. I told him nothing would be going in those rooms. That had been a last-minute change in plans. We could handle guests and visitors into the office by prearrangement so everyone was dressed. The open lockers, vanities, and showers, however, would be a problem to explain. A simple change to the remodeling plan solved that by creating glass-enclosed rooms with blinds. Except for visitors, the blinds would not be used.

Before noon, the hired workers had brought all the boxes to the respective offices, rearranged a few furniture items for us, and hung much of the wall art, certificates, etc. We had all dressed in casual clothes for the effort of moving and arranging office space. Mr. C suggested going to the Panera's he spotted down the block. We were back to the office by 1:15 with the doors to the hallway and small reception area closed. I moved to open the sliding doors to both covered rooms and raised the louvered blinds. I then walked into the changing area, glanced over my shoulder at the others as I stood in front of an open locker, and pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. As I was unhooking my bra, Sara, Marie, and Tamara were inside with me removing clothes. As I was pushing my jeans down my legs, Ms. Benson joined us. Without stockings and high heels, our agreed to standard attire, the five of us walked out barefoot naked to stand before the three dressed men. I would add, three dressed men with big smiles on their faces. We had done it. An office we could again be naked in.

It took little time for us to get our Executive Assistant cubicles organized so we each turned our efforts to assisting our respective Partner. As I went to the break room for bottles of water for Mr. C and myself, I had to pause as I saw into Ms. Benson's office. Both she and Marie were bent over filling credenza shelves with binders. Two bare asses pointed at me with shaved pussies peeking from between their thighs.

I made a comment about it to Mr. C on my return. He chuckled but then there was something else in his eyes. He stepped to me and took one of my nipples between his fingers, bent down, and kissed me. I sighed into his mouth.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "When was the last time you were fucked, Abby?"

"Saturday afternoon while Samantha was shopping, right?" I nodded. "Why? Why was that the only time?" His eyes were fixed on mine and the other hand went between my thighs. Unconsciously, my legs parted for his fingers. "You're dripping wet. Abby, you know Sam and I love you and we appreciate everything you do for us in so many ways. You made the past days idyllic for us, assisting us in our lovemaking, giving us time to be together, and arousing us both with your fingers and mouth so we could make love, again. It was wonderful, Abby." I returned his gaze shyly. I knew what he was going to say. "There is a reason you live with us, dear. It's not to have you arouse us so we can make love."

"Actually, that is part of the reason, but this was a time of big change for you both, sir. I just thought ..."

He pulled his fingers away and hugged me tightly. "That's why we love you so much. You're the most unselfish person we've ever known." He parted us enough to look into my eyes, again. "You are also the most sexual person we know. So," he said with a big smile, "on a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you need to be fucked?"

"11, sir," I honestly replied.

"That's what I thought."

He turned me around and pressed me over his new desk so my large breasts were squashed against the surface. I heard a zipper and the rustling of clothes as I assume his jeans and shorts were pushed down. The whole scene must have gotten to him, too. The next thing was feeling his wonderful bulbous cock head spreading my pussy lips. I spread my feet wide and groaned in welcome anticipation as the head stretched me open and entered my wet and grateful pussy.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhhh ... thank you ... sir ..." the words coming out between his powerful thrusts.

He thrust fully into me, his cock glancing off my cervix. I shudder, moans and gasps and grunts flowing from my mouth as my upper body moved over the cushioning of my breasts. He leaned over me, "What will you do for me, Abby?"

"Anything, sir. You know, I'll do anything," I replied.

"What will you do at home?" he came back with.

"Everything ... anything, sir. I'll fuck you ... suck you ... fuck you with ... my pussy ... and ass. I'll eat Mrs. C ... I'll 69 with her ... she can fuck me ... with her strap-on."

He pulled his cock almost completely out, then it did leave me. Then it was back inside and I knew his hands weren't involved because they were still on my hips. I shuddered knowing that was how gaping my pussy had been for him to pull out and thrust back in. I love his cock. He was right, of course. I wasn't doing myself any good by denying myself for them and it wasn't what they wanted from me anyway.

"We've always loved that you gave us everything you had, Abby," he more quietly said as he thrust strongly and deeply into me. "Sam and I already had a great relationship. You enhanced it. What we want now is you fully."

"Oh god, sir," I exclaimed. His words were added to the feeling of being pounded by his cock. "I'm cumming ... sir."

"Only the first time." With that, he began thrusting into me with such force I exploded right then. He continued to fuck me as my pussy spasmed around his driving cock and continued even as my body went slack on the desktop. But even after an orgasm, I was rising to another under his relentless fucking. My pussy was flowing with orgasmic juices as he pressed in and pulled out and thrust in. I was gasping and panting on his desktop while he pummeled me. And just before my second orgasm was about to hit, I felt his cock do the thing; the thing when it swells noticeably and jerks inside my clasping pussy. When his cum shot in thick ropes into me, I joined him in climaxing.

He fell on top of me and it was several moments of panting recovery for both of us before he held me tightly and shuffled us back to one of the visitor chairs in front of his desk. He plopped down with me on top of him, his cock still buried in my pussy and the jolt of sitting driving it deeply in. I moaned in response and his hands came in front to grasp my breasts.

It was then that I noticed movement at the door. Mr. Peterson. "Good idea," was all he said before turning from the door. Then we heard, "Sara?" Mr. C and I laughed.

We finally had some of that water after Mr. C pulled his pants up. We sat resting for a few moments but we were both very curious. Finally, we nodded to each other, rose, and left his office. We found Mr. Peterson fucking Sara with her on her back on his desktop. Mr. Sullivan was fucking Tamara from behind with her bent over his desktop the way I had been. Finally, Ms. Benson was on the carpeted floor on her back with Marie on top in a classic 69. None of them noticed us in the doorways. And, that's the way this office should be.

Mid-afternoon, a chime sounded indicating someone was in the small reception room and was announcing his or her presence. I rushed from Mr. C's office to the door, checked the view screen for the camera installed in the room, and found Mr. Olsen smiling back at me. I opened the door and took his arm in mine to lead him into the office. This was his first visit to the office, too, so I led him quickly around. He carried a briefcase in his other hand. I led him past the vanity and shower stalls behind the glass wall, my breast pressed tightly against his arm.

"What do you think, sir?" I asked.

He chuckled, pulled his arm from mine, and stroked his hand down my bare back to my butt. "I think I am an exceedingly lucky man to be working for your office."

I took him around to each of the Partners and their assistants on the way to Mr. C. He had met some of them at the other office but that was a while ago. Finally, we stepped to Ms. Benson's office door and Marie joined us inside.

"Gerald Olsen, this is Pam Benson, our Partner for resourcing issues. Mr. Olsen is our attorney on retainer. And you remember Marie, sir."

He smiled at them both, nodding to Marie. Then, "I had forgotten this change in the policy. You are apparently okay with the change of policy to include all women in the office without status preference?" It was kind of a question but the answer was standing before him.

Ms. Benson smiled. "I think Abby saw the truth before I fully accepted it. I think I was always in turmoil before. In the corporate environment, it seemed something to distinguish rank was required. For a woman to want to be in this kind of office environment, however, puts her sexual appetite somewhere near a slut. It isn't just being fucked in the office but being exposed and seen while fucking. I envied these women. They were out at their desks in the open area without cubicles fully exposed and frequently fucked in full view. It was handled more discretely at Director and above levels."

We all saw his eyes scan up and down Ms. Benson's body. At 38 years old she was in great shape: trim body on a 5' 5" frame and C-cup breasts. Of course, her pussy was shaved clean. It was something we added into the employment contract addendum for women.

"Well," he added, "glass walls everywhere should solve that even for the male Partners but especially for you. Despite being in your office, you will be exposed to all." He looked at the three of us and asked a question that might have been bothering him for a while. "I am curious about something. You brought up the term 'slut' and I have heard Abby mention it. Do you think of yourselves as 'sluts'?"

We all three chuckled and shook our heads. "No," I answered for all of us. "We recognize we are highly sexed, but we aren't going to roam bars and clubs looking for sex randomly. That is why the office is so appealing to us. This is a safe environment for us to let ourselves go to enjoy our strong desires."

"And no doubt there are plenty of young men willing to work here and assist you with those desires," he added. We were sure there would be very little trouble with hiring men for the support staff. There may be a few more women needed, though, too.

Mr. C called us all into the conference room. We had to add an additional chair for Mr. Olsen. Mr. Olsen pulled from his briefcase finalized contracts for each of us, addendum sheets for us women, and non-disclosure agreements for all of us. We sat around the table signing and initializing as directed by Mr. Olsen who witnessed each. We had all seen and approved them before.

I looked across and down the table at Ms. Benson. She caught me looking and gave me a smile. It felt odd for one of the Partners to be subject to the same rules as the rest of us women but it wasn't just for simplicity's sake and unity but also for what she wanted. It sealed the fate of any other woman who might be hired in a management or other leadership role. She sat as erectly in her chair as the four of us had learned to do to show off our backs straight and not resting on the back of the chair, our shoulders back to present our breasts nicely for view, and our heads up confidently. This wasn't submission, being dominated, or being humiliated. This was our own choice as exhibitionists. And we were flaunting it proudly. By the look of her erect nipples, I guessed this was exciting her.

The four of us tried to get Mr. Olsen to stay but he pleaded his case that he had another commitment for the day. Since he was turning down the opportunity of fucking one of us, I assumed his commitment was real even if all this still made him nervous.

We watched Mr. Olsen make his exit, then we turned around and focused on the Partners. I glanced at the others, then smiled and nodded. Sara nudged me forward for extra encouragement. Somehow, even with Sara, the ex-manager, I was the ringleader of our group.

"Sirs ... and ma'am ..." I started with a nod to Ms. Benson, "how are you coming with getting your offices organized?" Three dressed men and one naked woman (this WILL take some getting used to) returned their gaze to us, four naked women, with curiosity.

"My boxes are empty," came Mr. Sullivan first.

"Same for me," Mr. C added, "and the rest is just being arranged to location."

Mr. Peterson and Ms. Benson nodded in agreement but Ms. Benson was the suspicious one. "Why? What are you four up to?"

We huddled quick. "Who wants who?" I asked quietly. Then, "Marie, you haven't had a cock yet, who do you want." She shrugged like she didn't care, then said Mr. C. I smiled. "I'll take Ms. B." The other two switched their Partners. We turned and strode to the Partner we chose and led them confidently to their respective office.

Her office wasn't so much privacy as being her space. I turned to her once we were inside and threw my arms around her followed by an immediately passionate kiss. She was only a couple inches shorter so we melded together in each other's arms nicely. During the kiss, our hands stroked each other from the upper back to the butt. I adjusted slightly so our nipples were mashed together and our pelvises ground together in quickly renewed lust. No words were needed, just the fulfillment of mutual desire.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12