Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I maneuvered her to one of the visitor chairs and she mumbled a protest into my mouth but I ignored it. I had already decided this was what I would be doing and the reason I chose her. She was making a huge commitment to the team. She was a Partner in the firm but had agreed to the same rules as any other woman. Recognizing her commitment to the team, I committed to making sure she was never wanting when it came to orgasms. I knew Marie was a good choice for her. I had discovered an enthusiastic bi-sexual in her.

I settled her into the chair and while looking her in the eyes with a lusty smile, I raised one, then the other leg to drape the knee over the armrest. I pulled her hips to the edge of the seat and rubbed my fingers over her now blatantly exposed and open pussy. Her breathing was already ragged as I leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, my body pressing into her splayed pelvis. She gasped when I broke that kiss to kiss her neck and upper chest. I slowly moved my lips between her firm C-cup breasts teasingly before moving to her left breast in a spiraling movement over her breast until I captured her aroused nipple between my lips. At the same time, I used fingers on her other breast to squeeze, roll, and tug on that nipple.

After switching breasts with the same effort, my kisses moved down her body to her stomach as one of my hands slid between her splayed legs, and the middle finger teased along her dripping pussy lips, slipping between the lips but not quite penetrating her hole but making gentle contact with her clitoris at the top of the motion.

I settled my butt back to my heels as my mouth, lips, and tongue continued down until my tongue grazed over her aroused clit fully exposed by my fingers. She moaned loudly as I took the nub between my lips and sucked as my middle finger sank into her very wet hole.

She slumped deeper, her butt barely on the edge of the seat her legs splayed to the sides as I pushed my tongue into her hole. I probed her pussy with my tongue and added stimulation to her clit with fingers. I squeezed firmly on the nub causing her to raise her hips up as a cry escaped her mouth. I quickly switched with my lips and teeth on her clit as I plunged into her pussy with two fingers, curling them to reach up to the upper front inside in search of her g-spot. Nearly every woman I knew experienced explosive orgasms with the multiple stimulations of g-spot, clit, and vagina. Ms. Benson was no different, as I well knew.

I jammed her g-spot at the same time I nipped her clit with my front teeth. I had four fingers in her very wet pussy with the middle two stroking her g-spot as the other two stroked the walls of her pussy.

When her orgasm erupted, her legs quivered, her abdomen spasmed along with her pussy around my fingers, and her hands gripped the armrests as if she were afraid of flying out of the chair. I continued to stroke her g-spot with pressure on her clit with my thumb as I lowered my lips. I finally pulled my fingers from her sopping pussy and sucked on her spasming hole, sucking her warm orgasmic fluids from her.

When I looked up while gently kissing her pussy and clit, my lower face was smeared with her juices. Her eyes were closed, her mouth gaping open to take in panting breaths, and her breasts rising and falling with those same breaths.

"God, Abby," she managed to get out, "I hope ... you're a ... frequent ... visitor ... to my office." She finally open her eyes and glanced out the glass wall at the empty desk beyond. A smile came over her face. "Not that ... Marie isn't wonderful, too."

I chuckled. I knew very well of Marie's talents.

12