Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyebrows at him when he looked in my direction. We'd talked a lot about what had happened and if there was anything we could have done. It might have been as simple as this if anyone had thought of it, but we were all too involved in what was happening.

He said he'd like to talk about her ideas much more but there could be time for that. She looked expectantly. He said she'd signed the non-disclosure, and knew exactly what happened on the other side of the door in the main office. She nodded hopefully. I handed him a manila folder from which he pulled out an employment contract prepared for her and the position. She started reading and couldn't have gotten much past the first paragraph or so when she looked up. He nodded. We knew we were offering a salary and benefits package Alliance wasn't matching. She quickly read through the rest of it which indicated reporting to Mr. C. She started digging into her purse for a pen.

"Wait ... take your time to think about this, Patti," he suggested.

"No need, sir. I already knew I'd take the job if offered to me. The pay and benefits you are offering are icing on the cake."

"In that case," he said with a chuckle, "do you want to see your office and the rest of the office?" Definitely, she replied.

I stood, opened, and held the door for them to pass into the main office. Two steps in and she stopped. A couple of naked women were in view and others, men and women rose to see the new person.

I nudged her arm, "It's one thing to imagine it and very different to actually see it, isn't it?"

Mr. C followed us as I led her to the dressing area. I told her to take any empty locker. She could make it hers simply by bringing her own shampoo, conditioner, makeup, brushes, etc.

"Shampoo?" she questioned.

"I'll show you," I replied.

I already had my blouse unbuttoned and pulling it from my skirt. She looked at me, then back at Mr. C leaning in the doorway, and finally at the glass wall and the view of the entire office on the other side. She finally shrugged and with shaky fingers lowered the zipper on the back of her dress and shrugged it off her shoulders to push over her hips. She carefully hung it on a hanger provided in all the lockers. I smiled. I wonder if she always wore thigh-high stockings or if it seemed more appropriate for an office with nudity. Now she knows our dress code is only stockings and heels.

Once she was out of her bra and panties, we led her to the side of the general office space to her glass-enclosed office. She sat down behind the desk and caught sight of the window next to her. I smiled at her, "Yes, this is not the place for pretend exhibitionism. We're constantly exposed to view. The windows have a light tint for the sun but ... well ... at night with the lights on and dark outside ..." I shrugged.

She shrugged, signed the contract, and offered, "I have always thought of myself as an exhibitionist with a high sex drive and no way to safely release it."

Mr. C said, "Welcome to Cornell Consulting Group. Aside from a place we hope will provide interesting work, we can also provide a safe place for your exhibitionism and sexual needs."

Mr. C took her to each of the Partners' offices, seeing naked Executive Assistants outside each as well as a naked Partner in Ms. Benson. After some small talk, Mr. C interjected, "Pam is highly capable in resource management and she just happened to hire a young woman trained in conflict management." Mr. C gave Ms. Benson a brief on Patti's idea.

"Wonderful," she said. "Let's talk when you get yourself settled. I'm sure you'll want to go over files on everyone, etc. After, though, let's sit with Cindy and discuss that." Then Ms. Benson surprised Patti by coming around her desk and hugging her warmly. Naked breast to naked breast might have been the first time for Patti by the look of her. Then Ms. Benson said, "And welcome, Patti. The guys have us outnumbered 7 to 13." The wink she gave was seen by all of us including Mr. C. "Not that any of us girls are complaining." Patti blushed at the obvious, then smiled.

Back at Mr. C's office, he went in while Patti stopped at my desk. "Abby," she began quietly, "I understand you and him are ... uhmmm ... well, close."

"You may as well know. We aren't hiding it. I live with him and his wife. I'm pretty much the same there as I am here."

She smiled as if something was confirmed. "I heard ... I mean it is rumored ..." I nodded. "Really?" I nodded.

"Patti," I offered as if sharing a special insight, "when I was hired for the 5th floor, I ended up fucking the HR manager and my potential manager." Sara, she asked. I nodded. "I will never forget that interview. It sealed what I wanted working there and I'm not just talking about the act of sex. The availability of sex inspired me to do everything possible to make the office and Alliance successful."

She looked through the glass wall at Mr. C behind his desk checking emails. I told her she wouldn't regret or forget this interview and job offer. She reached out and hugged me tightly. Naked to naked for the second time. I asked if she had any experience with being with a woman. She shook her head but held my eyes. I asked if she ever wondered. She nodded. I kissed her suddenly. She didn't pull away. I'd love to be her first, I said. She looked at me and smiled. She was going to do just fine.

The next moment I heard, "Sir, is the interview still happening?"

* * * *

"It can be," Mr. C came back with.

"I was just thinking, sir ..."

"Joe," he corrected.

Patti smiled. "I was just thinking, Joe, that you might feel it important to be sure we will be a good ... ummm ... good fit ... you know ... ahhh ... working together so closely."

He smiled broadly and quickly glanced through the glass wall and was sure he saw a devious smile on his assistant's face. He rotated in his desk chair to the side. "Good initiative, Patti." She moved around the side of his desk and stood before him. This time he gazed intently at her naked body. He reached up to cup one breast, the other hand sliding over her abdomen and lower. Her legs parted in anticipation. He was sure he could detect some moisture glistening on her pussy lips. She held her gaze on his face as his fingers moved to the top of her pussy. Her heart was racing, her breath already coming in ragged small gasps with the expectation of what was to follow. When his fingers slid between her thighs, she gasped and a soft moan escaped her mouth with his fingers sliding easily and confidently over her pussy and lightly parting the lips.

She wanted this so badly and here she was. This was everything she dreamed about, hoped for when she allowed herself to hope beyond reason. This was the combination of job and fulfillment of desire. She sank to her knees between his parted legs and fumbled with the belt, clasp, and zipper of his slacks. He raised his hips from the chair to allow her to lower his slacks and she did, her eyes fixed on his underwear as if trying to see through them. Abby seemed to verify what she had heard, but ...

Suddenly, she was hesitant. Not reluctant, though. Could she possibly be moving too fast, being too aggressive? In a setting like this place? She looked up and he gave her a reassuring smile and nod. She grasped the waistband of his underwear and slowly began pulling it. He hadn't raised his hips but when the bulbous head of his hard cock quickly came into view, she leaned forward to kiss it. She sighed, licked it, then enveloped it with her lips and moaned. Oh, she was going to enjoy working here.

She slipped a hand between her own legs as she took his cock head between her lips and slid her tongue around it. Only a moment ago her pussy had been lubricated with anticipation but was now leaking her juices with her spiking arousal and he had barely touched her.

He raised his hips and she pulled his shorts down to join his slacks near his knees. Her lips hadn't left his cock head and she now took more of his cock into her mouth as her hands joined her mouth on it. She groaned as realization hit her without looking at it: her mouth was covering the head and several more inches and both hands were also wrapped around the shaft. The arousal of reality sent a noticeable shiver through her body. Could she even take such a cock inside her? The question in her mind sent a spike of arousal through her because there was no question she was trying.

He watched her bob her head on his cock. She was only taking inches into her mouth and occasionally moving near her throat but the stimulation of a new woman was exciting. He knew it would also excite his wife later to hear him tell of the experience as she, he, and Abby would come together in bed.

She felt him apply pressure to her upper arms and she rose to her feet with it. Her mouth was open, her saliva smeared over her lips and chin by her sucking effort, her breath coming in gasps, her body flushed with arousal, and breasts rising and falling with each gasping breath. Her excitement and desire had spiked to a level of feeling wanton as stood desiring to be fucked by this man she had just interviewed with and in full view of the office through the glass walls. She was fully understanding the power of this office setting and why Sara had trouble expressing it to someone who hadn't experienced it.

He reached out to her hips and turned her around so she faced away from him. She understood. She also understood this was a man who was experienced in women being nervous about fucking him and his consideration itself was additionally arousing. She stutter-stepped backward and to the outside of legs now pressed together. She bent forward slightly, grasped his massive cock, held it vertical, and settled down until she felt the head at her crotch. She moved her hips, feeling the head part her slick pussy lips, bumping her clit which sent a new shiver through her until she felt the head at her hole. She sank slightly, feeling the head open her, and immediately moaned.

She shifted her hands to brace on his knees. She sucked in a deep preparatory breath and, more than pressing down, allowed her hips to settle down over the shaft. She gasped and moaned as she sank slowly down the longest and thickest cock she'd ever seen much less had inside her. She leaned on her arms braced on his knees and stopped. She'd never felt so full. Her pussy felt stretched from her lips to inside. Her pussy pulsed as if trying to understand being so consumed. She rose up and settled back down. Over and over she did that to add another inch or so into her. She finally bent her head and looked underneath. She groaned at the sight of so much cock still outside her pussy. She settled down more and more and was overwhelmed. Her pussy spasmed, clenching around the cock, and she cried out as an orgasm crashed through her like shock waves shooting from her pussy.

She found herself in his secure grasp as she calmed. He was slowly moving his cock inside her with small movements. His cock moving inside her kept her from fully recovering but she shifted her weight forward, again supporting herself, and began fucking him with a new intention. He was going to cum. She didn't care what it took, he was going to cum. She rose and dropped down harder. She felt his cock head strike her cervix, she felt it hit and pass by, impossibly taking more. She rose and dropped, again and again. She looked underneath and wondered how any woman could possibly take all of it but she continued to fuck, bouncing her cervix on his cock head. When her stuffed pussy felt his cock swell impossibly more, felt it jerk and pulse, she squeezed her pussy harder as she increased her effort.

When he came, it was with thick ropes of cum filling her. She felt every spurt ... and she orgasmed, again.

She was sitting in his lap, her legs splayed on either side of his. She felt his heavy breaths into her hair but they were nothing like the ragged, panting effort of her own breathing. He had one hand cupping a breast with the other hand softly caressing her still stuffed pussy and engorged clit. She'd never felt anything so intensely.

"Oh, Joe," she gasped. "I'm going to love working here."

"Glad to hear that, dear. And so are they," he said with a gesture for her to look through the glass wall of his office.

"Oh, God," she gasped and shivered. Abby was sitting in her desk chair and turned directly at them, a couple fingers jammed in her pussy. Behind her were three more naked women, each fingering themselves. If she remembered correctly, they were all the Executive Assistants. Yes, she thought as she relaxed in her boss's arms, this is going to be a wonderful place to work.

12