Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
SARA AND THE SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP. Sara takes them on.
4k words
4.83
7.4k
10
0

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 8: SARA AND THE SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP

"Maybe it's not their problem."

The entire Supply Chain group, including Stan Peterson, was in the conference room to work up ideas to explain why their new client didn't seem to be able to match their primary competitor on fast-track projects. They had been reviewing the analysis each had performed from different directions of the client-supplied data. The group had been gathered around the conference table, and Sara was present to add notes and thoughts to the whiteboard. The four men had speculated and argued for the past hour and a half. Sara's soft voice stopped them.

"What do you mean, Sara?" Mr. Peterson asked as all four pairs of frustrated, male eyes turned to the naked woman at the white board at the end of the table.

She shook her head suddenly wishing she had stayed quiet. "You guys are the experts, but ... it just seems to me that if the client couldn't see it in their own business, maybe they are too close like you said. But, you guys have looked at this from every possible direction, yet you still can't see the problem in their supply chain." Mr. Peterson nodded for her to continue. She took a deep breath and fully turned from the board to stand in front of them at the end of the table. "So maybe it is not the client's problem."

One of the guys, Tim, a very attractive 26-year-old with an athlete's body and two-day stubble, mused, "It certainly seems their problem if they keep missing fast-track projects to the same competitor."

Mr. Peterson ignored the remark and encouraged Sara to continue. "Yes, obviously the client suffers but maybe it's not because something is wrong on the client's side." She turned to the whiteboard and the notes she had collected during the discussion. "Look ... their success is strong on normal lead times. They only have issues on these quick projects which should bring in higher profit margins for the effort. Fast turn-around on projects means more overtime in operations and putting pressure on the supply chain which could increase material cost, right?" She got four nodding heads paying attention. "This is a proven company that knows what their costs are, knows how to produce to customer satisfaction, and knows how to manage their suppliers. If that's all true, maybe the analysis to be done is looking at the competitor." She let her gaze travel around the table before settling on Mr. Peterson. "Maybe the competitor is cheating. Our client doesn't win every project but they do have a high success and even higher on projects they target as important. Fast-track projects should be profitable. Why they lose so many is the question you've been trying to figure out. Their customers have one or two large projects a year. Has the client ... have you ... considered if the competitor promises fast but delivers normally? Even fast-track projects have a long time span so the client wouldn't be paying attention. And, from what we know, their customers are not inclined to openly discuss when things go wrong because they are subject to public regulators."

To Tim's credit, he stood up and excused himself. He reminded Mr. Peterson he came from that industry and knew some people to call on the sly ... the contractors who would have been negatively impacted by delays. While waiting, they took a restroom break and replenished water or coffee from the break room.

Less than a half-hour later, everyone looked up from their smartphones to find a beaming Tim bursting through the door, strutting along the table to a startled Sara, and taking her in his arms for a tight hug that lifted her feet off the floor. He looked her in the eyes, "You're amazing!" he finally said. After a meaningful kiss on the mouth (what other office would that seem natural?), he turned to the others, his arm around her falling smoothly down her bare back to her ass where it remained (this wasn't an office of shyness but Tim was even less so).

"I did a quick search of contractors on the projects in question," he began. "I identified four I had good contacts in. Guess what I found out?" His arm rose from her ass to her shoulder and pulled her tightly to him. "Sara's right. Three of the four were willing to say, off the record, that deliveries were significantly late. They also commented that in each case the customer had neglected in having contractual delivery penalties."

Mr. Peterson leaned back in his chair at the head of the table. They watched him as his face slowly lit up in smiles. "Well, this just became a very profitable project for us." They all laughed and shared his joy. He stood and made his way around the table to stand in front of Sara. Even with the experience of the office, he was torn. He would vigorously shake the hand of a guy in thanks. That seemed absurd when confronted with a naked woman. He decided to take her in his arms, too. After another heart-felt and lingering kiss, "Tim's right, of course, you are amazing."

"Thank you, sir," she said as she was soon surrounded by all four men. Tentatively she asked, "So ... does that mean the pressure is off?"

Mr. Peterson looked questioningly at her, "We need to firm up our findings. Tim needs to figure out how to include the contractor comments anonymously. But, yes, our schedule is looking very good suddenly." She smiled and a new look took over her face. He saw it and smiled back. Commenting to the other three men without taking his eyes from her, "I think there is a very special way we can thank Sara for saving us so much work."

They were all smiles and four pairs of hands found some bare skin on her to stroke. She stood still among them as her front, back, and sides were explored with touches and strokes. It suddenly felt like her entire body was being touched, her nipples rolled and pinched, her pussy quickly stroked, and someone else probed inside her with a finger from behind. She was quickly sighing, gasping, and moaning.

"The only question, then, is who do you want to 'thank you?" Mr. Peterson asked.

"Why choose, sir?" she said between sighs and gasps. "I have three holes... and you four... can rotate," Sara's response was of little surprise to the men.

"A gangbang, then. Another good idea from you."

"I'm just ... full of ... them ... today," she gasped.

Her body was very ready and several of the men already felt how ready she was. She was naked. She was wet and ready. They were still dressed and that was what she put her immediate efforts to. The standard dress for the men is business casual so there were no ties or jackets. She started tugging shirts but the guys quickly began pulling them off so she put her attention on belts and zippers. Shoes were being kicked off, shirts tossed, and slacks dropped to the floor to be stepped out of. Soon, happily for her, Sara found four naked and aroused men with stiffening cocks.

She went to her knees, not necessarily for any particular guy because she was surrounded by four hard cocks in the somewhat tight space between the glass wall and the conference table. She quickly took one cock into her mouth and grabbed two others with her hands. Sucking and stroking, she switched after a minute and continued around the tight circle rotating on her knees and was sure she was ruining yet another pair of stockings but she wasn't paying for them and she had a small stockpile in her locker.

All four cocks were straining hard when she was encouraged to her feet, turned to the large table, and pressed forward to bend over it. An instant later she felt a cock move along her pussy, feeling her lips part and the cock slide up and down through her slit from her clit to her hole. She sighed when the cock penetrated her pussy several inches, and felt the man (why look to see which one) reposition his feet before thrusting deeper into her. In only a few thrusts he was as deep as he was going to be when his hips impacted her ass sending her breasts swinging. She was moaning with each powerful thrust, a smile pushing through the arousal and lust on her face. Three additional cocks and she didn't know how many fucks.

She was braced over the table on her elbows and forearms, her breasts swinging and bouncing with each thrust. This was an intense, powerful fucking and she guessed who it was by that. She wondered if this would be a fuck each or if it would be more if they took the freed-up schedule seriously. She hoped the latter. It had been at least a week since she was used like that.

She felt the fuck intensify and she began thrusting her hips back to meet his thrusts, their bodies audibly smacking each time. He leaned over her to strum her clit as his cock strained, swelled, and pulsed as it continued pounding into her. When his cock spewed cum into her, her own orgasm joined his shortly after.

He kissed her neck as her spasming pussy continued to work his cock even after they both stopped moving. He was panting into her hair, wisps of it blowing before her face as her head hung above the table. When he began slowly pulling his cock from her pussy, she squeezed around it to feel it longer and groaned when it fully left her. But, she wasn't empty for long.

She was moved to one of the rolling, swivel chairs that were positioned around the table. Kneeling on it, she was pressed forward where another cock was facing her as her pussy was again penetrated. With her pussy swampy from the previous fucking, this penetration was immediately powerful and deep which pressed her forward to the other cock being held out to her mouth which she was holding open to swallow it to the back of her mouth. Now being fucked from both ends and her body more accessible, she felt someone using both hands on her swinging breasts and throbbing clit. She felt the chair move while still being aggressively fucked in the mouth and pussy and soon had two pairs of hands groping her body.

She felt the cock in her mouth pulse and quickly pull out to be replaced by a cock with the distinct taste and feel of cum coating it. The cock was now soft but she moved a hand to hold it at the base and suck it clean and feel it even stiffen a bit in the process but her efforts were constrained by another orgasm rising from her pussy and the sense of urgency evident from the fucking behind her. Her mouth opened from around the soft cock in her mouth as another orgasm crashed over her and cum was shot into her.

She was gasping and panting while collapsing against the back of the chair but was not allowed to recover for long. She was pulled back off the chair and hoisted onto the edge of the table and pressed to her back. Her hips were pulled to the very edge and even a bit over the edge with the next cock driven into her well-used and open pussy. She gasped, again, or still more, with moans and groans a constant, repetitive sound escaping her. Her own hands grasped her breast until other hands and fingers assaulted her, again. Her body was pushed on the surface of the shiny tabletop and required her hips to be frequently pulled back to the edge.

After this cock filled her pussy with yet more cum, she sagged on the table, her legs hanging uncomfortably over the table edge, it digging into the back of her upper thighs, but she was beyond caring for the moment. As she recovered, it would become uncomfortable but she wasn't given even that much time.

She was pulled forward and when her feet hit the ground on shaky legs, her eyes opened to find Mr. Peterson who was looking meaningfully into her eyes. A tired smile crossed her face and she kissed him on the mouth before turning voluntarily, leaning over the table and reaching back to part her ass cheeks. She understood his proclivity for anal and welcomed it. Since working 'under' Mr. Peterson as his assistant, she evolved from accepting anal to welcoming it from him and it wasn't at all uncommon for her desk chair to show leakage of cum from both her holes during any given day.

She hadn't noticed him leave the conference room and wasn't sure if he would leave the conference room naked to retrieve lubrication from his office desk. Despite the glass walls and the exposure that brought, walking naked in the office was still something many of the guys were reluctant to do. But, she trusted him and wasn't surprised when he plunged his cock into her messy, cum-filled pussy to fuck her for a moment before pulling his well-coated cock from her pussy and pressing it to her closed asshole. At the touch, she pressed back to add her own pressure to his to aid in the tight penetration. As always it seemed, her breath was held as each pressed against the other, the feeling of her tight sphincter being opened until, with a gasp, the head of his cock popped through the tight muscle and entered.

He was aware of her needs and respectful. Once penetration was achieved, he hesitated, feeling her spread open muscle pulse around his cock. He gently, smoothly stroked her hips and back until he felt her again pressing back to take another inch or so of his cock and signaling it was time for a fuck. At that signal, he pressed another inch inside, pulled back so the muscle was only clamped around the head of his cock, and pressed deeper. She grunted with each thrust until his hips hit her ass and he was fully inside. He waited another moment, leaning over her back to grope her breasts and tweak her nipples so she could again adjust to his cock being fully inside.

There was no additional subtlety as she cried out, "Oh ... god, yes ... fuck me!" Sara's eagerness for anal came when she realized she could not only tolerate being fucked in the ass but was also anally orgasmic. So, after three fucks in her pussy, she welcomed the tight fuck in her ass. The women joked about the 'slut' term, but it truly fits anyone in the office. It was Abby, a student and practitioner of sex in its many forms, who had schooled all the women, by their own interest, in the ways of increasing the pleasure for men and themselves. As well as Sara used her pussy muscles to squeeze a cock, it was nothing like the clamping around a cock in her ass, and the nerve endings coming into contact and being stimulated by the plunging and retreating, over and over, was amazing but in a wholly different way than the pussy.

Sara was very used to Mr. Peterson and enjoyed his anal fucks. This time, after three fucks in quick succession and her body still tingling with stimulation, she was ready to explode. She knew from experience that he didn't last as long in her ass compared to being in her pussy. Unable to do much more while being fucked from behind, she concentrated solely on using those muscles.

She had another orgasm rising and she wanted him to climax with her, too. The plunging cock in her ass contracted and worked her pussy from the adjoining chamber and it had an obscene effect to work some of the previous cum out of her pussy. She felt more cum leaking from her open pussy. She wanted cum in her ass now, too.

When Mr. Peterson came and pulled out of her ass, she was not capable of much more thought and reflection than merely recognizing the sensation of it slowly retreating from her still clenching and spasming anal cavity. When it was fully out, she released a long sigh and moan which was partially reflecting the emptiness and loss of stimulation. These were the times when the term 'slut' might truly apply but she told herself it was only a term and this was a safe, protected environment. She collapsed on the tabletop without care with her ass pointed to the glass wall to the rest of the office, her legs spread wide, both holes freshly fucked, gaping, and leaking cum. She could be embarrassed. She maybe should be embarrassed by the display, if not the events. But, she wasn't. As her breathing slowed and other senses came into recovery, she just smiled a very happy, pleased, and satisfied smile. And left her legs spread.

As she eased her body off the tabletop, she wondered what the cleaning people would think of the sweat-smeared surface. What would they think? Something spoiled and inadequately cleaned up? Were their minds dirty enough to consider what really went on in this office? The dressing and shower areas were locked with blinds lowered each night and cleaned separately by the women on a rotating schedule. How would anyone suspect anything?

The other three men, while watching the boss, came up with an adaptation of what had already been experienced. Upon standing after the last fuck, she spotted one of the earlier men on the carpeted floor, on his back, his legs together, and holding his once-again hard cock vertical. Sara glanced at the others showing expectant smiles. Mr. Peterson chuckled in anticipation, also, but he would need time to recover. Not Sara, though.

Sara knew with certainty what was planned. She stepped over the man on the floor, feet on either side of him, and knelt down over his mid-section. She reached underneath her, took his cock from his hand, moved the cock head to align it, and sat down. The man gasped loudly as she sat completely down, plunging the cock fully inside until her butt impacted his thighs. Both holes were full of cum and she was ready for the double penetration fucking that was planned for her.

She bounced up and down on the cock, careful to control the rise on the cock so she wouldn't lose it from her well-fucked and well-lubricated hole. After moments of contented solo fucking, she felt a hand pressing on her upper back. She easily responded to the light pressure and leaned over the man she was fucking, taking his mouth with hers with a crushing, passionate kiss, and her breasts mashed into his chest. Behind her, she felt her ass-cheeks spread apart and the touch at her still gaping asshole of what was surely the next cock.

With the cum and recent use, the cock slid into her asshole with far less resistance and much of this resistance was the tightness caused by the cock already in her pussy. She gasped into the mouth of the man she was kissing as the cock moved up her ass with repeated thrusts.

When she was full, "OH ... GOD ... YESSSSSS! Fuck me ... you guys! Yes ... fuck me ... I ... love ... this ... job ..."

She heard chuckles but was again too far into the stimulation to consider it much. The two fucking her, though, were too involved, too. It had to be Mr. Peterson and the other guy, watching, anticipating, and also reflecting on having jobs here.

She felt something at her cheek. Opening her eyes she found a cock and without looking up to identify whose it was, she opened her mouth to accept it. It was more soft than hard and, if she gave that some thought, she might decide it had very recently fucked her ... Mr. Peterson. But, she didn't. She just accepted it, sucking voraciously at the soft but stirring cock that besides the mixed cum taste had something else mixed in but her mind never dwelt upon that.

She sucked on the cock as the other two fucked her ... or, more precisely, the cock in her ass fucked her because the man in her pussy was fairly constrained. But there was stimulation in both holes from the cocks sliding over each other, the thin membrane separating them with thousands of connected nerve endings firing constantly. It was delirious for a multi-orgasmic woman capable of orgasms in pussy and ass.

All three of them were moaning, groaning, gasping, and grunting on the floor. She knew how people fucking in the office drew attention from others. How could it not? Naked women, open sex ... it was always in their minds, if just below the surface. How many might be just on the other side of the glass wall? Even that was exciting.

When they all climaxed, it was like a chain reaction. The one in her ass jerked and spurted, first. That released her own orgasm and her spasming body and holes sent the one in her pussy into climax. They lay in a jumble of naked bodies, the man on the bottom pressed down by two bodies momentarily lifeless.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12